Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

"In the end I didn't know what was up and what down" Veronica admitted, resting on the bed, now without the cuffs. "It seems that my ass is my kryptonite" she uttered a tired laugh. "Fine..." Veronica dragged her tired self to the shower, hot water cleaning her of the glazing she was bathed in, mostly Curtis' semen. A few dollops of white traced down her leg while she made sure that there was no more left in her, and once clean she moved in the bath, eager to soak.

"I know that it's your birthday, but can I get a massage?" Veronica said, offering her back to Curtis. "With the tension and the shakes of the pleasure, the cuffs made my shoulders a bit stiff" she admitted. "It was worth it, though" she added, letting the warm water relax her body.

"Of course! I kinda want to get a massage from you later too, since I'm always giving you massages." Curtis suggested, sitting Veronica between his legs as he began to rub her shoulders. His fingers dug deep, hurting her a little more than usual, but she'd feel the stiffness disappear almost immediately afterwards.

When he finished with her massage, Curtis kissed her neck as he adjusted his cock, slowly slipping the cock inside of her. "I'll be nice and slow." He explained softly, rubbing her breasts as he began to thrust. "Have you had fun today? I definitely did, so no need to ask me." He assured her, pinching her nipple gently as he kneaded her skin. The water surrounding their bodies made this sex session a little odd, but in a good way.

"Oh, yes, that's it" Veronica moaned. "Your hands are a blessing, I'll return the favor whenever" she added, cooing softly under his touch. "Thank you, my shoulders were so stiff, so hard..." she joked when he was finished, feeling his intentions down there. He slipped right in, making Veronica lean backwards, resting on his chest.

"Yeah... I don't know if I can do more action scenes today..." she smiled, hearing Curtis wanting something slow. His hands were everywhere, while she turned slightly to a side so she could kiss him, push her tongue in him while he slowly fucked her.

Their escapades were always intimate, always close, but with the afterglow of several orgasms on both accounts, and how relaxing the bath was, this one felt specially romantic. "I love you, birthday boy" she gasped, their bodies making small waves on the bathtub.

Kissing back softly, the tongue was still something Curtis was not great at receiving, but he did his best. "I love you too, non-birthday girl." He laughed softly, getting a little faster with his thrusts.

"As for those feelings you were having, you should give me a massage when we're done here. My body isn't stiff and hard right now, but something will be when you're done with me." He replied, wiggling his eyebrows. Suddenly, she'd feel him grip her breast tightly. "How's that feel to you? Better or worse than a normal grab? I want to find out what you like more, since you seem to have a kink for a bit of punishment."

"It's about..." Veronica blushed a little bit, she had never been in a situation to explain those things, so she had to do a little bit of self exploration herself. "I guess it's about the moment" she added. "Here in the bathtub, with a slow fuck and you confessing your love... I like a gentler touch" Veronica said. "When we are tangled in a fierce and sweaty pounding, like animals in heat, I don't mind the rough treatment" she admitted, gasping.

"The toys and all those... things" Veronica continued. "That seems something to do from time to time, something spicy, playful" she commented. "What I mean is that I like to be loved while kissing and hand holding, I like to ride you like an animal in heat while I scream, and well, it seems that I also like being teased and played with. What a discovery" Veronica smiled, small moans interrupted her from time to time. "But as I said, each moment has its touch" she finished.

Nodding, Curtis simply replied with "Makes sense." Releasing his grip on her breast, she'd find his touch a lot more softer. His free hand went down to her pussy, rubbing her clit slowly. "You're cute when you blush, by the way." Curtis added, reaching up and stroking her red cheek, before returning it to her boob. His thrusts were gradually gaining speed, but much slower than if they were fucking like animals.

While Curtis was slowly picking up the pace, his hands were everywhere, making Veronica softly moan and gasp in his arms. Her own hands grasped his head, playing with his wet hair and making him closer to her face, kissing him. "This is good" she softly purred, "but I want to try, wait a moment..." Veronica turned around, Curtis' cock briefly abandoning her insides. Bringing him closer to the middle of the big tub, Veronica was back in the position she was in, but this time she was facing Curtis.

"Come here..." she said softly, guiding his manhood back into her warm embrace. In that position she was hugging him, her chest close to his face, while her hands wandered over his back. "We have done many wonderful things today, but I miss looking you in the eyes" she confessed, blushing again. The paced fucking resumed, Veronica gasping and moaning again, but she never got her eyes away from Curtis, showing him every reaction, every gesture of pleasure, at the same time seeing all his own, every face he made while inside her.

"Oof!" Curtis groaned as she rolled around in the tub, her body pushing against his uncomfortably. But soon, she was in a better position, riding him to their next orgasms. Staring up into her eyes, his hands gripped her ass, helping her hips roll against his pelvis. "You have no clue how tempting it is to motorboat you right now." He grinned, but resisted, wanting to look her in the eyes as they came. On occasion, she'd notice his eyes roll back slightly from a particularly pleasurable movement, or a soft sigh. Both were good signs.

"I'm close." He warned, unsure if she wanted more cum inside her, or if she wanted to be clean for now.

The position with their eyes locked was incredibly enticing, but also quite embarrassing, and soon Veronica's face was red with heat, pleasure and self awareness. "Go, do it inside, I want to see your face filling me up, I want you to see me as I got all in" Veronica encouraged. She was also about to orgasm, the intimate sex exciting her out of contrast with what they had done, Curtis' expressions making her feel hot. Her hands grabbed his face softly, caressing it and making sure they looked at each other go, as they were about to come at the same time.

Staring into Veronica's eyes, Curtis held her hips, thrusting up into her quickly as he approached his final moments. Thick jets of cum shot into her once more, filling her up most of the way. Her stomach began to expand, looking pregnant in the bath as she rode out her own orgasm.

Panting softly, he bit his lip while looking up at Veronica. "So... how about we take a break and you give me that massage? We'll get out of the bath and dry off first though." he added.

Veronica moaned and gasped all over Curtis' face, his expression of pleasure more restrained than her own. She felt him filling her, throbbing in her pussy, until the last shot was done, while she trembled and shuddered, enjoying her own orgasm.

"Hahh... I'm on it" Veronica wobbled a little bit out of the tub, allowing for Curtis to move now that she wasn't on top. "Here, let me" she helped him out, and dried him. "Allow me to remove these..." she took off the stained bedsheets after drying herself, piling them up in a corner. "I'll be right back, gotta get rid of this" she palmed her belly. "Or I'll end up dripping around" she added, going to the bathroom to push the excess out and clean herself.

"How do you want it? Should you be prone and let me work on your back?" Veronica asked. "I can use the oil too" she gave Curtis the chance to choose.

Slipping out of the tub, Curtis smiled as she offered to dry him off, raising his arms and enjoying the special treatment. Watching her leave the bathroom, the boy was already moving to lay himself down on the bed, with his back exposed. "Yeah, start with the back and then the front." Curtis said, removing his glasses and closing his eyes. He wanted to relax, and he knew the oils and the massage would do that really well. He tried not thinking dirty thoughts, not wanting a boner to be pressed tightly to his stomach while he was in this position.

Veronica sat down on Curtis' legs, her hands applying pressure from shoulders to thighs, all along his back. She had quite the experience, massaging other members of the team from time to time as needed, but having her hands on the naked body of her love was another thing entirely. Her fingers dug on his shoulders, her knuckles relaxing his back, palms tracing circles on his ass cheeks, hands squeezing his thighs. It was enticing and amusing, and soon Veronica had another idea.

"The back is done for" she said, getting up and turning Curtis around. She knelt back, astride over his legs, and with the bottle of the recently shopped oil in her hand. Veronica opened it , and rising above her neck she let it squirt abundantly, extending it all over her upper body, her skin showing an enticing shine. Another squirt and she covered her thighs and crotch, making her whole self slippery. A couple of shots more landed on Curtis' chest, but Veronica's hands never got close.

She leaned on him, her warm body applying a hot pressure against his. Sliding up and down, Veronica's breasts swayed, extending the shiny lube all along him. Her legs straddled one of his, her crotch rubbing up and down his thigh, then shifting to the other leg. Curtis' cock was trapped between their bodies, sliding against multiple parts of Veronica's slippery physique.

"You done this before?" Curtis asked softly, breathing in and out softly as she massaged his back, working extremely well in soothing the few kinks he had. He could feel himself begin to harden, but not much. Thankfully for Veronica, her next actions would be very enticing, if his instant erection was anything to go by.

Opening his eyes in confusion when he did not feel Ronnie's hands on him straight away, he found himself staring at a very erotic sight. Her entire front was covered in the oil, and soon, it was rubbing against his own body. "Mmm fuck." He mumbled, her heavier body providing a pleasurable pressure on top of him.

"I figure we can still talk while you do this, since our mouths aren't busy... yet... but what is your biggest sexual fantasy?" Curtis asked Veronica, his eyes glued to her oiled, swaying breasts as they repeatedly passed his eyes.

"Well, I have been massaging the members of the team when it's needed, but nothing like this" Veronica said, smiling. Her hands hold his wrists, serving as a point to support herself to slide up and down. "Until I met you... almost everything and anything was just a fantasy, I thought I'd never find someone fitting for me" Veronica confessed. "Since then... well, I've found myself picturing things, imagining things... but Sharon already told you one of them" she laughed, her chest moving on top of Curtis' own. "Every time we do something... I find out more about myself. Never thought I'd be one to do things in public, and yet... it's now tempting me after the ordeal to get into the hotel" she added. "To be honest, I don't know. Just the trip to the sex shop opened so many doors..." Veronica admitted. "I'm sure I'll get ideas as we go along" she said.

Nodding, Curtis closed his eyes for a few moments as Veronica continued to move. Opening his eyes once again, he ran his hands along Veronica's oiled body. "So... what should we do? I think I have one more fuck in me, and whether you're energetic or tired, it's fun to fuck you senseless." Curtis giggled, kissing whatever bodypart ended up by his lips as she moved back and forth.

"Well, I don't think I can take another pounding but..." Veronica rolled on her back, taking Curtis with her and leaving him on top. "Remember when you hot dogged me in the shower?" she smiled, of course he did. "We can try in on the front, against my clit" proposed, her nub shiny and oily. Her hands didn't stop, as they were busy groping and fondling her own chest. "You can fit yourself in here to finish if you want..." her hand ran between her breasts.

Biting his lip, Curtis stood up, watching what she suggested. "Let's try this..." Curtis said, closing her legs together, with his cock against her pussy and between her thighs. The oil allowed for easy thrusting, and it was a unique feeling. After about a minute of that though, he found himself getting bored, even if the feeling was alright. Releasing her legs, Curtis climbed onto Veronica's stomach, thrusting back and forth with her breasts squeezed against his cock. "Look at me, hot stuff. Keep your eyes on me. Don't look away, even if you feel it twitch a little." Curtis said softly, thrusting into her breasts as they locked eyes. A few moments later, and she'd feel him exploded within her breasts, her face once again plastered with cum. Veronica's left eye could not even open anymore. Her neck and breasts were also covered, coating her in the sticky substance.

Veronica had lost count of how many orgasms she already had that day, so she was happy just with rubbing herself against Curtis, that feeling of intimacy, of pleasuring the one she loved. "Come here" she whispered when he climbed her shiny figure, burying himself between her breasts. "I'm looking at you, how couldn't I..." she gasped, enjoying his lust while he humped her tits. Soon enough he soaked her breasts, neck and face, covering a good part of it with his cum.

"Holy fuck... you did have another one on you, that's for sure" Veronica laughed, catching a taste or two in her tongue. "I can barely see you now..." she mused, reaching for a towel that would allow to clean herself. "If we sleep like this we'll end stuck up, not that I mind but..." she joked. "Maybe we can take a quick shower before it, I'm busted. Oh, also we have to order like a ton of food, the exercise got me starving" she smiled.

Nodding, Curtis slipped off of his girlfriend, running to the shower to warm it up. On his return, he did a small mock bow, gesturing to the bathroom. "Your shower awaits..." He said, staying in a bowed position as she walked past. Once she passed him, Curtis gave a hard, cheeky slap on her ass laughing loudly as they got in the shower stall.

"Ow! You cheat!" Veronica laughed, not the first time that day, not the last, as Curtis made her immensely happy. They were just a loving couple the rest of the day, their lust finally quenched so they could cuddle, talk and rest. For Veronica it was the best birthday ever, and it wasn't even hers.

The weekdays went by as normal, or at least they would if it wasn't for Sharon's smiley face and her constant questions about what happened on his birthday. Their refusal to divulge details were accompanied with smiles and blushes, so anyone would guess that they were naughtier than usual. To make matters worse, Kevin had told his sister Naida about their spree on his shop, so she spent several days wondering and trying to guess what they had bought there, for amusement of Sharon.

In the end, they all agreed to meet for a sleepover Saturday night at Veronica's. Rachel was out for the weekend again, someone was a lucky one it seemed, so she had the house completely free. She could take care of the food with Curtis' help, but Sharon and Naida would have to bring the drinks. As the four were there, Veronica couldn't help but get a look at the sly looking Sharon.

"I wonder what that face is for and what are you up to" Veronica said. "We have the house to ourselves, so we can camp in the living room instead of cramped in my bedroom" she added. Her room was indeed big, but having the whole house for them it was easier to just be all around the living room.

The following week was full of amusing antics from their friends, Naida and Sharon wanting to know every detail that transpired. He couldn't answer, even if he wanted to, his embarrassed, shy nature taking over. Veronica seemed pleased with herself too, so he was happy he could make her feel good. It was also amusing watching her the following week, as sitting down seemed to be a bit of a problem. Walking was also difficult, it seemed, but she hid that a lot better.

Finally, it was time for the weekend sleepover. It felt like a girl's night that Curtis was intruding on, but thankfully, the girls seemed happy he was there. Lounging on the couch with Veronica behind him, holding him tightly so he didn't fall from the furniture, the other couple was sitting down on the floor, also in each other's arms.

Eyeing Sharon's sly look, he shared Veronica's thoughts. "What do you have planned?" he asked Sharon. Whether it would be good for him or not, Sharon's ideas were always fun.

"Who? Me?" Sharon mocked an expression of outrage. "I don't know what are you talking about, young man!" she added, making Naida snicker.

"We brought some vodka so we can have a little party..." Naida added, glancing at the bags they left in the kitchen.

"And what's a party without games, right?" Veronica said, thinking she knew what Sharon was planning. "Come on, confess. Strip poker once more? We have seen plenty of each others by now, so it must be something else" she added.

"I thought of playing a little bit of 'I have never' with some vodka shots, or maybe we could do some truth or dare..." Sharon said cuddled in Naida's arms like a small cat.

Giggling softly at Sharon's 'outrage', Curtis was a little nervous at the idea of vodka. He was only 16, and his small body meant a low alcohol tolerance. "Maybe truth or dare?" He suggested. Sure, that would also be an embarrassing situation, but at least there wouldn't be alcohol... unless drinking vodka was a given dare, but he doubted Sharon, Naida, or Veronica would give a dare so boring. "So how do we do this? Ask a random person, or is there like a spin the bottle aspect to this? I've heard of many different rules for this game..." Curtis commented. The phrasing also showed that he had never actually played the game before.

"Truth or dare it's then!" Sharon said, jumping free from Naida's grasp. "Help me bring everything here Nica" she added, going for the kitchen.

Veronica groaned, having to separate briefly from Cutis, but still complied. After all, it was her home and she knew where everything was. When they returned, Veronica was bringing a wide assortment of comfort food to grab, from sandwiches to just some snacks. Sharon had four small shot glasses and the bottle of vodka.

"In turn, each one will choose between truth or dare, then spin the bottle" Sharon explained. "The one pointed by the bottle will choose what question ask or what dare to challenge to the one spinning it" she added. "The one spinning can then refuse if it's too much, but it will cost him or her a vodka shot" her smile widened. "To... smooth their eagerness to partake in the game, so to speak" Sharon laughed.

"Fine, who's going to start?" Naida asked, seemingly eager to unwind from her usually more restricted life.

"I'm the host so maybe I can do it first so you can see how it's done" Veronica said, looking at Curtis. "Lets start with... truth" she said, making the bottle spin between the four of them, ending up pointing to Curtis.

"Ah, you got lucky this time, Nica" Naida laughed, seeing Sharon's face of disappointment when it didn't point towards her.

"Well love, any questions?" Veronica asked Curtis. "Then it's your turn to spin it" she added.

Back
Top Bottom