Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

BennyQ said:
xanaphia said:
If only I could get an rp to last more than a dozen posts... T.T

That in itself ought to count as a craving for me lol.
Admittedly, getting an rp to last to page 2 is a damn near miracle, so I feel you on this. And I think our original one dying on us was entirely my fault, so, my bad. :blush:

TheCorsair said:
xanaphia said:
Still craving a noire jazz singer/mafia rp. A lounge singer in a evening gown, belting out number with a rich, earthy voice is the very definition of sexy. If only I could get an rp to last more than a dozen posts... T.T

Damnit! Stop tempting me!
It was already your fault, linking to the song that inspired my craving int he first place. Besides, it's not like we have five rps together...Oh wait.

RedRose said:
Aidler said:
RedRose said:
Oh yes, many historical settings are very hard to find, especially if you go for realism in language and behaviour.

Yes. A lot of people do try to interject modern behavior that just doesn't fit. Language? Ill admit that sometimes Im lacking in.

I won't be checking whether a precise word was already in use in 1671, but I can't stand modern slang in a historical piece.

That I can agree with.

A SuperFlarrow rp. I want this so bad.

I love crossovers and have been looking for others who are interested in superhero rp's.

Actually. Its beginning to seem difficult to find partners for kinks thst those same prospective partners ask for in their request threads.

Oh there are many folks out there that ask for xyz and you offer exactly what they're asking for and then dont want xyz anymore. Instead they want qr and l.

Aidler said:
Oh there are many folks out there that ask for xyz and you offer exactly what they're asking for and then dont want xyz anymore. Instead they want qr and l.

L
o
L

Man, that's never happened to me.

Some people don't update their thread... Maybe that's the explanation. Or they're booked up. Or for some reason don't feel you are compatible. I've heard other guys complain about this, but never experienced it.

As of late it's been the Mother x Son pairing. Seems to be an incredibly difficult pairing to make happen. Father x Daughter? Easy. Brother x Sister? Cake. Sister x Sister/Brother x Brother? Ezpz. Father x Son? Think nothing of it.

But Mother x Son? It's near impossible. UNLESS I[/i] play the mother. It gets the itch scratched SORT OF but I've not played a Mother x Son rp in ages where i actually got to play the son.

I posted the idea to see if anyone would be interested in roleplaying. I think it's been a solid like two years that I've tried to find people who are up to doing it and to also can keep up. The idea is this;

When the titans somehow break free from their chambers in Tartarus, a war breaks out between the gods and the titans. Cronus, along with the other titans have forced the gods out of Olympus. The gods take shelter in the hidden city of Atlantis. Now it's a race against time to figure out how the gods were going to take back their place on Olympus but the Titans also need to find out how they are going to kill the gods once and for all or convince them to join them on Olympus under the titans reign. Pick a side, pick a character and start plotting!

I did something similar on a roleplaying site before and the whole site was dedicated to that idea. I've tweaked the idea a little over the last two years. It was probably one of my favorite roleplay ideas ever but no one ever seems to want to roleplay it anymore. It makes me so sad because I see so much potential in it!

I like vampires, but I can barely ever find people who are willing to rp that with me. ;w;

I had like one PM reply to a request, and that happened while I was moving, so I didn't see it until today...it was from June, ahahaha.

Artemis Sakura said:
I like vampires, but I can barely ever find people who are willing to rp that with me. ;w;

I had like one PM reply to a request, and that happened while I was moving, so I didn't see it until today...it was from June, ahahaha.

Oh man, same. Did twilight just kill everyone's taste for vampire smut?

xanaphia said:
Artemis Sakura said:

Oh man, same. Did twilight just kill everyone's taste for vampire smut?

I guess so. xD I don't even use Twilight or Anne Rice-style vampires, either. It's so sad! *sighs* ;w; I love vampire mythos, folklore, etc, and read every bit of it that I can get my hands on, so my vampires tend to be based on those kinds of vampires instead. xD

I like vampires, but too many people want to write them Twilight style and I couldn't even read the thing. Rare are people who can write a convincing Dracula... I'd even go for Ann Rice style for the right plot.

A scooby-doo/supernatural crossover that is non-canon.
I had one partner for it but they bailed on me cause irl they got to busy.

MC being tied up and teased by a descriptive partner! I do plenty of teasing in my RPs which drags on for a good while :) But sadly never been able to find someone who’s willing to do the same, or they're just not good at it :p

Also tough submissive guys! Where are those? Who are willing to bend over and get restrained. I don’t mean ‘Yes mistress…’ kinds, more like ‘What are your doing?! Crazy bitch, not there!’ kind haha!

A RP in French. Not necessarily crazy high level, but NOT Google translate. I need to understand. See my thread in my sig.

Admittedly I haven't tried recently, but I have never been able to find someone who was interested in doing a Magic the Gathering roleplay. I really dig its extended lore and some of the plains, but considering the scope of the realm at this point and the fact the lore is scattered across so many formats kinda makes it difficult. I'd imagine it'd really only work well with someone as equally into the game's universe.

Something centered or based on Byzantium/Constantinople, with the political intrigue and clash of civilizations. More of the Empire-Barbarian dynamic, maybe in a fictional/original world, where like an island-mountain civilization gets devastated by a volcanic eruption and thousands of people have to flee, landing in Imperial territory which they quickly claim and try to rebuild. A local Imperial army comes to remove them but gets beaten by the barbarians, perhaps with their warrior-Princess leader commanding them and they think "hey, we won and all shall be well" but they are dealing with an Imperial machine that has only begun to roll and next summer they got an even bigger and more well equipped Imperial army to fight, led by their own Imperial Soldier-Prince. Time to forgo that barbarian pride and come to terms with your new overlords!

Hmm, I've been trying to get an AU Mass Effect RP off the ground for awhile. It takes place ten years after ME3 and deals with the long term problems caused by the Reapers. I also wanted to work on adding a story about Liara and her role as The Shadow Broker but so far inspiration hasn't been kind... neither have the good people of this site.

Back
Top Bottom