Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I guess most people prefer the weaker type of female, rather than the most confident, dominant, and determined type of female. Heck, I do that with my female character.

What I find hard to come by is actually somebody liking the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise , I tried to look for them and I couldn't manage to find even one :(

Most of the ideas on my Request Thread for one, but there's actually a couple ideas I don't have on there that I've been hoping to do with little luck:

-An RP based on the game Trials in Tainted Space by Fenoxo. I've had a little more luck finding Corruption of Champions RPs, but none for this game.

-A Luke Skywalker/Mara Jade RP. Most of the people I've seen lately who've been interested in Star Wars RPs either want Reylo or non-canons for characters.

-A Xander Harris/Faith Lehane (BtVS) RP. Almost no luck finding people who want to do this pairing.

Anansi said:
I'm honestly surprised more people don't just organize trades "I will give you this many replies in something of your choosing, if I get back the same amount in something of my choosing. " Bartering works wonders.

I've had a trade offer on my RT for a while now and results have been...mixed. On the one hand one of the trade offers I got has resulted in two very enjoyable RPs. On the other hand I occasionally get people who want to do something that's a deal-breaker for me (vore/gore/etc) and then get angry when I say that.

newblood said:
I play almost exclusively dom/tough/badass/bad bitch/bossy women.

ALSO I CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE REYLO HAPPEN UUUGHHH

I'd be interested in this, do you mean a battle for control situation or?

I've been looking for harem rps as of late, and something with either the mass effect, fallout 4, or dragon age fandom. I also love pregnancy rps but they aren't everyone's cup of tea.

An exiled Prince who is believed dead and dumped in a river, finds himself under the care of a maniac, immature wood's witch, together they team up to reclaim his kingdom, using her seemingly benign powers for his conquest, while balancing her eccentric needs and desires.

LR, I kinda can see your point (Tho I guess I tend to like to break that 'rule' whenever I can), most female characters I play against tend to be a lot more 'passive' than say their male counterparts, even a femboy will probably give you a better run for your money than most 'submissive girls', which been a bisexual switch I find annoying to no end :dodgy:

Now to my unfullfilled craving:

PLAYING SOMETHING EPIC! Fantasy, probably based on either Middle Earth (Tho I can't come up with any meaningful way to actually improve the stories the Professor told) or Westeros (This could actually work great, I love the series and books but people make so many retarded choices there, that just grabbing some of the plots, replacing some of the main cast and keeping the favorites as NPCs or something could work wonders) even if I have to mainly act as a DM it could be great :heart:

Short smutty tales are all great and good but I seem to be missing something plotty and fan inspired
Something that isn't: Play this cannon Hunk/Hottie to my OC I NEVER PLAY CANNON
I mean, I get it, playing cannon is hard, but it kind of feels weird for me that so many people want something you aren't willing to give back?

Ok, I better cut this short before I keep ranting forever

Basically a strong female character playing a major role in the story. Most of the time it's usually the male getting big role, but you'll be surprised that a female character can be stronger than males.

What few female main characters I have are not the passive type. I've even genderbent some of my male CC, it changes nothing about them other then their gender though most the female characters I've player against are about as interesting as a cardboard cut out since they are largely very passive and submissive

I want to do things like have my mercenary character captured but the people who have PMed me about refuse to accept the fact that said character has a partner and its canon and demand I get rid of the partner since she's a Titan therefore not human.

Human character only is so boring

LR-Studios said:
sirix said:
LR-Studios said:
Has anyone done a rp with a female lead role?

Define female lead role?

Basically a strong female character playing a major role in the story. Most of the time it's usually the male getting big role, but you'll be surprised that a female character can be stronger than males.
I do. In my recently completed rp, my character had the majority screen time, for lack of a better word. In most of my stories my character is playing an equal role to my partner's (usually) male character. There are a couple, where I am playing a character who isn't warrior/soldier character, with a partner that is, so it comes off somewhat uneven. But i make an effort to make my character an equal to my partners, even if not in strength.

In the past my character has definite played support or background to my partners, and i think it is an easy trap to fall into, given how common that dynamic is irl. After all, it is usually on the woman to support her husbands career and ambitions, rather than thw other way around. Hell, i have been dropped three times from stories, for not being submissive enough. I can see why other women would pkay their characters in deference to thwir male partner. Not all men are like that, but enough are to form a pattern.

LR-Studios said:
sirix said:
LR-Studios said:
Has anyone done a rp with a female lead role?

Define female lead role?

Most of my RPs, actually. The female lead in the stories I've played in is invariably a major role, even if she's not physically the stronger one. Heck, I've accidentally promoted female characters that were intended to be minor characters to major roles.

I also have one thread where I'm playing a genderbent lesbian Lone Ranger. Does that count?

So far something involving Subnautica, the game is fairly vague so characters can just be made for it ETC. I just really dig the idea of two people stranded on an alien water hell planet and trying to survive/oddly bond while trying to thrive with what they have and not become alien fish food. Bonus points if both parties are complete opposites like say an engineer and a biologist ETC.

LR-Studios said:
Trapped in Another World themed RPs. Has anyone done those before?

I used to but they're so rare! I agree that they're fun though

Trapped in Another World themed RPs. Has anyone done those before?

Done them. But I treat them more like AU's then Character A is sucked into Character B's world since an AU makes more sense

I want Titanfall 2 RP but getting it is about much fun as a root canal with out the painkillers. But what little interest I keep getting on my request amounts to them ignoring the massive amount of AU's and exploring of themes like the corruption, dark experiments of the IMC, the abuse of power some of the factions have, the world building and more and all they want is for my character to screw their cardboard cut out of a character

Oddly enough dragon ball z of late. A few people post about it but don't seem to bite when I ask about it

Back
Top Bottom