Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Breeding (Liara_Amagi X KnightCreep)

"Don't worry, Beta, the pain will pass," Xaota said. He tied a red ribbon around Micheal's neck. The ribbon would give him plenty of energy.

He whimpered a bit his tail was still squished in his pants and would need to have a cut in his pants for his tail to be out. He coughed as he felt like he was going to hurl.

His tail wrapped around his leg while, he threw up. It would take a bit for his body to get used to the changes. He felt like he had more energy but, the others would still think of him as either weak or not listen to him.

He threw up everything in his stomach and his ears moved back as his alpha massaged them. He would need to fill his stomach with broth. He did have a slight fever and would need rest.

He said, "my name is Michael, sir...and I don't think milk will help. I think I just need rest and liquids, sir." Even if he was sick, he tried to show him and Liara respect as the Alphas. Though, if he was ordered to he'd drink it.

He said, "yes sir," he sat with his tail not moving behind him. He could keep the sluts away from the males by having fur grow around their manly bits to hide how big or small they were.

Liara was in the process of getting the stew into containers to put into the fridge. She wanted to get it cold so, she could take a hot bath and think things over.

Xaota inspected Micheal's entire body. "You're a little small in both ways. I can fix that for you." He grabbed a syringe.

He said, "I will do anything you order of me, sir." He kept his tail still and at attention. He made his body sit like a normal wolf.

Liara had gone upstairs after, putting a note on the fridge explaining how to reheat the stew while, she went to take a long soak.

Xaota injected the doctor, causing his cock and muscles to grow. His cock became red and canine, and he looked younger. "There you go. Much better."

He closed his eyes as his skin around his cock moved to go up to a 90 degree angle with a small barb at the tip. His skin tightened enough and his muscles grew to look like a slightly buff twenty year old. He would be cute and gain female attention.

He said, "I don't wish to be seen like this by Liara but, I will do as you command Alpha." He went up to help Kyra to his room. He treated her like a fragile wall flower in bloom. He had her stand on two legs not knowing he was causing her to disobey a command Xaota had given her before he and the men had come. He just walked her to his room and laid her down on the bed. He touched her belly to examine how long she would have until she would birth. He looked young except for the color of the hair.

He said, "she should be having contractions any day now alpha. My concern is how to get them out safely, the human body can usually handle one or two children naturally at a time. If they do have more than one, they try to eat the weakest while in development. In this case, they hadn't. We might need to do a c-section to get them out...though, I am not sure we have the equipment or the facilities." (Do you want all of his slaves to have the same enhancements as Michael?) He was a tad distracted by all of the smells and sounds he could now hear. He could smell Liara's scent coming from the next room as strongly as a person who put too much cologne on; and heard her splashing a little in the tub. Because of their connection and his labido, he wanted her though he tried to fight that because she was an alpha. He put his tail between his legs though, his pecker got a little red showing he wanted to mate. Even if he was a little proturbed by his and the others dirty and sweaty scent.

(Yes, but the slaves will have lowered sex drives.)
"I have the supplies to perform a c-section," Xaota said. He noticed that Micheal was erect. "I can get you a female, Beta. She could be sterile if you want."

He dipped his head to him, "I haven't done it in a while but, I wouldn't be opposed to that alpha." When he said that he had the supplies, "I will need a sanatized room to make sure there isn't any infection...me and the males would like an opportunity to bathe, none of us but, Sam has had one. I wold like to use them as nurses...with your permission, alpha."

"I'll get you a female as soon as I can. As for a sterile room, I have one in the basement. Go get the other slaves and bring them here. But not Max and James, they stay in the basement," Xaota said. He saw Sam walking into the room.

He bowed slightly and went to get the males. His tail waved from side to side as he walked. The men were laughing when they came in. They were laughing at how Micheal looked.

Back
Top Bottom