Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Haru's Heedful Howlings -[Comments Welcome]-

Thank you very much Verikatt! -huggles-

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day, and that you got to spend some meaningful time with family and/or friends. I also want to thank everyone for their patience with me. I've been a little slower getting out responses, but that does seem to be a running theme for most of us during this time of year. Things are generally more busy and time doesn't wait for anyone. I have some superb partners, and am talking to another couple partners as well! I am very excited for all my roleplays and never want anyone to think I am taking them for granted!

Now, in the spirit of the season, and heading into colder weather, I wanted to try and find a suitable baby animal picture for everyone to enjoy. I think I found one. I call this one, your "Iditarod Start Kit"!

385b8a6ca879d29fdc69c9dbde1da308.jpg

Awwwww. Can there be anything cuter than those puppies? !!!

It certainly brightened my morning. Huggses....

Now to respond for Ness. :)

You asked if there could be anything cuter than those puppies. Hmmm. I think this might at least tie. This little fella is just SO happy to be eating!

Bouncy puppy!

I can already see how the holidays are slowing things down across the various boards, and I hope that everyone has a wonderful season! Please stay safe if you're out traveling over the roads!

Hey energizing bunny....I found where the spare batteries went!

LOL. LOVE it!
bouncy bouncy bouncy...hehehe

The only things my dogs do is grab food from the bowl in the kitchen, and carry it in their mouth to the living room to eat on the carpet and leave bits and pieces behind that you step on with your bare feet and then yell and cuss. lol.

Oh, you now I love bulldogs. They are so cute. I just dunno if I could ever own one due to some of their health problems. But I would love to. -hugs all the bullies-

Here's one that is not too keen about the cat door.

d0d7750a7fcff1a38420234b932a632a.jpg

I hope to try and catch up on all my postings today. Tomorrow at the latest. :D

Bulldogs are adorable! I would even settle for a kitten or cat (Because it wouldn't be settling...I love them all). Living by myself and working all day is hard on a dog or puppy but I prefer them. A kitten or cat to help cuddle at night is good too. Now saying that....I do not miss taking dogs out in -40 wind chill nor do I miss cleaning out the cat pan and delinting everything before I wear it or try to work with it in a craft project. Still I can appreciate all the adorable pix and stuff.

I've always wanted a bulldog but I hear they do have their own health problems.

:)

I couldn't be without my pets. We now have three indoor dogs and one outdoor dog, and one each for indoor and outdoor kitties. But yes, they're some work.

Bulldogs. My mom used to be a breeder for AKC Bulldogs and German Shepherds. Bulldogs have a lot of problems from birth. They are almost a mandatory c-section for each litter of puppies, due to the broadness of their heads that the female cannot pass naturally in birth. They need help in conception as well, since a male stud cannot hold himself up, generally, to complete a coupling. All that strength in the chest and front legs does not translate well to the weaker back legs to hold up all that weight. Then you have the very short septum that leads to all sorts of breathing problems. Those wrinkles need cleaned out on a pretty much daily basis or they get infected... so yeah, they have a lot of problems, but they really are very beautiful dogs. But not one for a lazy owner.

Here is an absolutely beautiful pup. A Blue Merle Bulldog.

9f39341efa5fadad8f399dbcdd43cdce.jpg

Keep in mind a pup like that can run you close to $10K. Stil.... so pretty.

Awww.... Bonni holds out hands to hug it.

I can't have any pets while I'm here. The old landlord was allergic and didn't allow any animals since she lived beneath me. She finally let the family that lived in the apartment on the other side of the garage have a service dog but that was it. Then, when she died, her son kept the same policy. I could probably talk him into a kitten or cat but he would double my rent saying it was to replace the carpet when I moved. Well this old carpet needs replacing anyway but I'm not going to pay double rent! Of course when I visit people with pets, I can treat them as kids. I can play with them and then leave them there. :)

Geez, that sucks about no pets. And doubling the rent? Yikes! That's a bit ridiculous. Mot places I know of will add a fee, but not double things.

You stay warm!

I'm sort of staying warm. The big wind has died down so we're not at the -25 right now. It's still wind chill of -14 but that seems a LOT better than before. Just need to get my car working again and hopefully before the next wave of cold (sunday) and snow (Friday - Sunday) comes in but I'm not holding my breath.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/55/b1/24/55b124157dbd27c6624fba87d0f25be0.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b6/03/71/b6037110f34e372b6a9af3da3476855e.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/1c/81/1d/1c811d859b0d7fba7e783ce627961f8a.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/db/58/7a/db587ad528261bbc246a16163f5abd76.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/76/ba/e2/76bae2c362286883ec0fc1d730fee46b.jpg

Those pictures warmed me up. :) Thanks for sharing.

I still don't have my new battery but if I can get my nephew over here I can get him to install a new battery and then hopefully I will be mobile again. My friend has come up for the holidays so I will be able to get to the store.

I hope everybody has a great holiday.

Hugs to all.

Happy New Year!

I am celebrating by having my vehicle running again!!!!!!

Hugs to all and I hope everybody has a safe holiday.

Oh man, I missed this!

Well, as the first post in my journal for this year I want to wish all of BMR a great New Year and hope that everyone had fun! Also, normally I don't do this, but I wanted to give a shout out and a little plug for my guy Leo, in Norway. Here is his Youtube channel and the guy does some killer covers of pop songs in a metal style. I had to change some links in a play where I have used them to Youtube and the like so people can hear them. Check them out! The guy is majorly talented and also does acoustic covers as well and some tutorials too. So go check him out and subscribe if you like his work!

I'm sorry if I have seemed to slow down here a little bit. I am splitting my time between here and over at E. So my apologies! Things slowed down of their own accord over the holidays, as they always do, and I should soon be back up to speed.

To ring in the new year, I wanna make sure I share some nice pussy pics with you all!

Here's some white pussy....
465e83871ce802111cfb82a5a065edb8.jpg

and some black pussy....
2172917038760c2a99a28a21ec6d23bf.jpg

and some yellow pussy....
b598cf2f67d1a381ca711ff196d848fa.jpg

I think that covers most of the bases. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom