Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Kickboxing (Grave x EveningSky)

When Vanessa orgasmed for the second time there was no going back. The brunette had been sold, her forehead rested against his chest and she tried desperately to calm her rapid breathing. "I'll do it..." Vanessa breathed "...I'll go with you" She could put together some cash, and pay for Vegas. There was still a lot of her father's money in her account. More than she would ever need at the moment in fact.

The brunette wrapped her arms around the athlete for support "I need to go see if there are any more seats available.." Vanessa also needed to pack, but her body could not move. She did not have the energy. There was less than an hour left and they were still in each other's arms, sticky and sweaty. Vanessa reached her hands out, turning on the shower, signing as the warm water ran over them, washing away their impurities. Her eyes met his, and she smiled slightly "You came inside me...." The brunette looked down, their bodies still attached, Brandon's bare dick buried deep inside.

Vanessa's lips met his, in a quick loving kiss "If you insist on doing that..."Her lips trailed along his "...you'll need to marry me" She teased.

Brandon had felt his orgasm hit hugely, and was breathing heavily alongside Vanessa. His legs felt wobbly and like he would have to sit down, but he managed to stay standing and supported her. He nodded when she said that she would go with him.
"All right, but I'll pay for you to go. I know you're saving up money and I'll get back whatever I spend tonight in fight money, so it's cool."
Brandon had saved every penny he had made fighting professionally, and currently had over $500,000 in the bank right now.

Brandon felt the water running down his back, washing away the sweat. He washed his hair and then turned off the water, reaching for a towel. When Vanessa said he had cum inside her, he smiled sheepishly. He hadn't done that since their first sexual encounter.
"Yeah, sorry about that. But don't worry, I came prepared."

Her quick, loving kiss sent a bolt through him, and he smiled at the teasing. Brandon would have loved to date Vanessa, and had actually wondered what it would be like to have her for a wife, although actually taking that plunge was something he was not yet ready for.
"I'll think about it," he teased back, giving her a deep, romantic kiss in return.
He stepped out of the shower and dried himself off while helping Vanessa dry off. When he was done toweling her off, he gave her ass a gentle spank with his strong hand. He then got dressed and headed into his room.

Opening a drawer by his bedside table, he pulled out a prescription pill bottle filled with morning after pills.
"Go ahead and take one of these. I stocked up on these after our first encounter, just in case we ever needed them."
Brandon logged onto his laptop and found the airline they would be using.
"Cool, looks like you'll get to fly first class with us."
He paid for the ticket, which would be waiting for her when they got there, and then closed the laptop.

Getting his fight gear together, Brandon waited in the room while Vanessa got together. His manager was outside in the car, waiting on them. He had gotten used to their "pre-fight ritual", and usually left the house to avoid hearing it. Brandon decided to gently tease her some more while he was waiting.
"Are you sure you're going to be able to wait until we get back for that post-fight sex? We might have to get a hotel room in Vegas."

Vanessa tried moving swiftly, but unfortunately it left her in shambles. She managed to throw together an outfit, and brushed her hair into a stylish high ponytail. With no time to stop at her dorm, Vanessa dumped essentials things into her handbag. "Don't think about marrying me, it's not gonna happen." Vanessa moved to the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of water "Besides....the moment you marry me the sex is going to be non existent" She smiled playfully, throwing her head back as she swallowed a morning after pill. Praying to God it worked. I kinda like this arrangement" She washed the glass, placing it on the rack to dry.

Vanessa stepped right up to Brandon, her eyes roaming his, a hint of naughtiness in her gaze "Who says we need a room.."She placed lips close to his right ear, her breath caressing his lobe, moving onto his neck "...I've always wanted to join the mile high club" With a gentle squeeze of Brandon's crotch, the brunette grabbed her bag and headed out the door, winking at him over her shoulder in the process. Teasing was amazing, she had never been the type, but Brandon brought out her sexuality in ways Vanessa never imagined.

The long sessions, where Brandon usually fucked her within an inch of her life had been amazing. But Vanessa adore the quickies, it was raw, desperate and absolutely brutal. There was no sweet kisses, or gently caress. Their first quickie, occurred in his truck, mere minute before class. Then a dark corner of the library, while unsuspecting students studied. The fun never stopped, not even while flying first class to Las Vegas.

Vanessa and Brandon's manager switched places, the brunette sat right next to the athlete. Her head on his shoulder as she slept, catching up on her the energy that they'd just drained an hour ago.

Brandon shrugged as she told him not to think about marrying her, as it would not happen. That part was believable, but the sex being non-existent was not. He did not believe for a minute that she could ever resist the allure of his sex. Their connection was too strong to just break off that easily. Brandon saw her take the morning-after pill, and hoped that it worked in keeping her from getting pregnant.
"I like this arrangement, too."

When she got close to him and had a naughty look in her eyes, he started to feel aroused again. Her whispering in his ear made his neck tingle, and he wondered if she was really serious about doing it on the airplane. If so, that might be something to try out on the way home. After she gently grabbed his crotch and winked at him while leaving the room, Brandon chuckled and shook his head. Vanessa could be such a tease sometimes, but he loved that side of her. She had proven on several occasions that she could live up to the sexual promise.

Once in the car, Vanessa fell asleep with her head against him in the backseat.
"Man, she's really wiped out," his manager said as he began driving to the airport, "What did you do to the poor girl, Brandon?"
"Nothing she didn't want," Brandon replied with a smile.
They reached the airport and he woke Vanessa so that they could go inside. After retrieving her ticket, they boarded the plane and sat together in the seats in first class. He let her have the middle seat, where she would rest the most comfortably.

While Vanessa slept and the plane lifted off, his manager went over his next fight with him. His opponent was Michael Ward, a man known more for his swift punches than for his powerful kicks. He was a former boxer that had made the jump to kickboxing and had done surprisingly well. Punches from a heavyweight boxer were no joke, and Michael had become famous for deflecting kicks using only his stone-like fists. Brandon was strong in his legs, which could deliver more powerful blows than a punch, but he would have to avoid being knocked out in order to deliver those kicks. This fight could prove to be his most challenging one yet.

Las Vegas skyline greeted the brunette warmly when she opened her eyes. Vanessa yawned stretching, her hands hitting Brandon in the face. With a sheepish smile Vanessa apologised "Sorry" She passed her hand along the spot rubbing gently. Within minutes they were off the plane, and in the limousine. They were headed right to the venue and Vanessa used the opportunity in the limousine to admire the lights and glamour of sin city. The ride had been silent, Brandon and his manager preparing for the fight, Vanessa was not sure of what the kickboxer did before fights, but she knew everyone needed mental preparation on his field. So she stayed quiet, allowing him to find his zone.

When they arrived she kept out of his way, standing to the side while he met fans that were waiting at the back of the building. The entrance all the competitors used to avoid the large crowd. Vanessa smiled, admiring the way Brandon enjoyed taking pictures and signing autographs. Not wanting his fans to ask any questions the girl slipped inside, standing in the hallway as she waited. Brandon's life was destined for stardom, he amazing at his craft. Vanessa knew someday he'd catch the attention of someone in Hollywood, just like Bruce Lee and The Rock. Vanessa saw him as more than just a fighter, he was a star, even if he had not known it yet. Without realising Vanessa began roaming, no one paying her anymind. That until she ran into some from her past.

"Vanessa?" Lyle Gambino smiled, eldest son of Lucca Gambino, the largest mafia family in Britain.

Vanessa froze, memories of them playing in her backyard as children came rushing back. Her childhood teenage crush, the one guy that she would remain in the family business for. "Lyle..." She returned a smile. Her eyes going wide as he hugged her "It's been a while..."

Lyle nodded, his eyes taking in all of the beautiful woman Vanessa had become "Way too long" With gentlemanly suave Lyle placed a kiss on Vanessa's cheek. "What are you doing here belle?"

Vanessa chuckled, her cheeks going red at the nickname he gave her when she turned thirteen "I'm here to watch the fight"

Lyle took the brunette's hand "Then you're sitting with me"

Brandon had just finished signing autographs when he turned around and noticed that Vanessa was no longer with them. Figuring that she must have gone to her seat, he shrugged his shoulders and took one last group picture before heading for the locker room. He began to change into his fight gear, and his manager gave him last minute advice.
"Now remember, Bran, watch out for his punches. Be patient and try and land a head kick when his guard is down. Don't rush anything or he'll be going home with your belt tonight."

Unbeknownst to Vanessa, Brandon's manager had seen her go off with a guy that looked suspiciously like a mafioso. He chose to keep this information to himself for now, as Brandon did not need any distractions. He liked Vanessa, but knew that she occasionally lied to and kept secrets from Brandon, and he didn't want her doing it on his watch. After Brandon was ready, the manager put the belt on his shoulder, ready for his charge to take it when they entered the ring.
"Let's go, champ."
Brandon nodded and the two began heading for the ring.

The announcer made the introductions for the challenger, and some cheered while most booed. It was not his fault, it was simply that Brandon was so popular that few wanted to root for his opponent. When it was Brandon's turn, the audience hummed with excitement.
"And now, coming to the ring, the undefeated World Heavyweight Champion, here to defend his title once again...BRANDON HARGRAVE!!!"
The crowd erupted in cheers as Brandon entered the ring and threw off his blue robe. Hoisting the belt high, the crowd began cheering his name and women screaming how much they loved him.

After a few more minutes of adulation, Brandon went to the center of the ring to get the instructions from the referee. After his spiel, Michael, a very tough-looking black man with a scar on his nose, gave him the evil eye.
"That belt's coming home with me tonight, pretty boy."
"We'll see about that," Brandon retorted with a cheerful smile, not put off by his intimidation tactics.
They touched gloves, with Michael doing it harder than necessary, and Brandon returned to his corner. The bell to signal round one soon chimed, and the fight was on!

Vanessa sat in the VIP section with Lyle, a clear view of the ring. The dark haired man sipped his whiskey as he spoke to the woman he had not seen in a long time. It had been quite a surprise to see her, especially in such an environment.

"Is your dad here?" Lyle asked curiously

Vanessa took a sip of her lemonade and shook her head slightly "No, he's at home" The match began with the introduction of the opponents, and Vanessa knew sooner or later Lyle would find out about Brandon, so she decided to take the bull by it's horns. "I'm here with one the fighter's, we're friends." Her smile was soft, and innocent "Why are you here?"

A look of astonishment crossed Lyle's face. He knew the Vasselli's quite well, due to the friendship between his father and Vanessa's. Business between the two had been great for many years, and so were their personal relationship. Knowing her father that well, the revelation of Vanessa being present, as a friend of one the men had been shocking "He's really letting you out of the bag these days huh.." Lyle took another sip of his drink "I'm looking to get into the business of organised fights, or at least sponsor someone. Heard there was a great deal money being spent by dumb men who loved to gamble on these sort of things" Lyle's eyes narrowed on the ring as Brandon Harvrave came out, championship belt in the air. "He sure does look promising..." He muttered, then sighed, putting his arm out for the waitress to pour him another drink "I'm here to observe, scout some talent if I see anything I like"

Vanessa nodded "Sounds lucrative" The mod was always in it for the money. They were smart, rich and dangerous men. Men she grew up amongst, men she learned from.

"So...who's the friend?" Lyle asked curiously

Vanessa smiled slightly, her head tilting toward the ring "Isn't it obvious..." She looked toward Brandon.

"Ah, should've guessed." Lyle laughed "You only run with the best, just like your old man"

Vanessa chuckled "Don't compare us"

"Still bitter I see"

"Not bitter, just careful"

Lyle shrugged "If you were careful belle, you wouldn't be hanging out with guys like him" He indicated to Brandon. "They tend to be glued to some pretty bad shit"

"Brandon's not like that. And if you so much as try to scout him, I'll kill you myself" The brunette's eyes were dark and dangerous.

"Now now Belle, what if the guy wants it....you aren't his mother"

Vanessa sighed " Lyle....please....Don't..."

"Fine..." He glanced at her "But you owe me. Spend the night with me in Vegas, and your boy goes free"

Vanessa bit her lip, glaring daggers at her childhood friend "You're impossible to please..."

Lyle chuckled, poking her cheek gently just as the match began.

The first round began with Michael coming out swinging. He was punching like he was trying to take Brandon's head off, and with his technical prowess, he almost succeeded. Brandon was able to dodge and backpedal, but he felt the fist graze his cheek a couple times, one leaving a cut that he would have to treat after the fight to make sure that it didn't scar. Seeing an opening, Brandon retaliated with a punch to the nose, surprising Michael with his force. He followed this punch up with a kick to the stomach that pushed him back, putting more distance between them. Boxers were used to working in close-quarters, so if Brandon was going to win this thing, he was going to have to stay out of range of his fists.

That proved to be easier said than done, though. Michael closed the distance many times throughout the first round, and kept throwing fast jabs that tested Brandon's ability to dodge. He hadn't used this much head movement in a fight in some time, and even Brandon's impressive reflexes could not dodge every punch. He was hit in the mouth with a single jab and took a single punch to the chest, but he landed blows of his own. The round ended with both fighters evenly-matched, and Brandon returned to his corner. His strategy of using distance would prove to be a good one, as that single punch had bloodied his mouth, making it clear that he would not win by standing and exchanging with Michael.

After rinsing his mouth out with water, he stood and went into the second round. This round showed Brandon using more kicks to wear away Mike's legs and push him back. He took a punch above the knee that probably would have broken his leg if it had landed on the joint, and so he switched tactics to counter punching. Michael was like a tank, though, absorbing his punches to keep on swinging. This round did not see any significant gains for either fighter, and so they returned to their corners. Brandon was getting a feel for how his opponent fought, and knew that as long as he stayed patient, he would ultimately prevail.

Rounds three through nine saw the momentum change from one fighter to the other. One round Michael would appear to be dominating, and the next would be Brandon's turn to dominate. In round ten, however, Brandon took a hard right hook that sent him sprawling to the canvas. His vision was blurry and his head was spinning, and he knew that he had to get to his feet. He was able to stand on the count of six, and got out of the round safely. This round had made Brandon's fans nervous, concerned that their champion might lose for the first time in his illustrious career.

However, rather than being a sign that Michael was gaining ground, this turned out to be what Brandon needed to weather the storm. In round twelve, Brandon dodged his punches and countered with well-timed punches and kicks. Michael's eyes were starting to swell, and this cut down on the accuracy of his lethal punches. Brandon launched a head kick that Michael attempted to counter with a punch to the knee, but his fist was not as hard as Brandon's kneecap and the pain shocked him. Using this second that his opponent had lost focus to his advantage, Brandon delivered a spinning head kick that sent Michael crashing to the mat. The referee approached, saw that he was knocked out, and called the fight.

Brandon raised the belt to the roaring crowd, proud of their champion that had bested yet another challenger. Michael was still too dazed to communicate, which was probably just as well, since Brandon doubted that he would have anything nice to say to him after that defeat. Putting on his blue robe, he walked with his manager back to the locker room. Changing back into his street clothes, a fight physician put some salve on his cut and then bandaged it. Getting his stuff together, they walked to the lobby. Brandon waited, knowing that Vanessa would soon be there to meet them.

During Brandon's fight Vanessa Vasselli sat at the the edge of her seat. She had never seen him struggle with an opponent, he seemed to be handling himself well,but a bloody face had not been a good sign for anything. It surprised the brunette how difficult it was too watch when Brandon received blows. Every time the his opponent made contact, Vanessa flinched, as though she was standing in the ring beside Brandon.

"Your boy is holding his own pretty well" Lyle commented, rather impressed.

Vanessa simple nodded, unable to speak or take her eyes off what had been happening in the ring. Not wanting to miss the victorious moment. Brandon had not kept her waiting too long, his opponent had been worn down, and with the opportunity on the table, Brandon delivered his final blow. Knocking Michael Ward out.

The crowd turned absolutely wild, cheering madly for their undefeated champion. Vanessa released a breath she had not even realised she was holding. Slowly, a smile appeared on her face. He won. Despite the blood running down his face, and the immense pain he must have been in, he prevailed. Vanessa looked on proudly as Brandon, instead of soaking in the glory, left the ring. Vanessa wanted to run to him so badly, to hug him, to let him know what an amazing job he did. Instead she restrained herself, knowing that he would prefer to get treated and cleaned up in peace.

"So..."Lyle took one last sip of his scotch "I'm going to a club, then back to the house"

Vanessa nodded "I need to see Brandon first"

Lyle smiled "Do what you gotta do, I'll be waiting in the lobby"

Vanessa made her way to lobby after checking Brandon's room backstage. She smiled when she saw him standing there, his face bandaged. "How are you feeling?" The brunette gently ran her fingers along the workings of the person who tended to Brandon's wounds. "You seemed to be struggling for a moment, I was kinda scared." Her eyes travelled to the far side of the lobby where Lyle had been currently standing, silently observing Vanessa and Brandon.

Brandon smiled as Vanessa walked up to him and asked how he was feeling.
"Not too bad. My head was spinning like crazy a few minutes ago, but I think I'm back on Earth now."
He felt her soft fingers traveling along the bandage, and for a moment, it was not hard to believe that her touch alone could have healed his cut.
"Yeah, Michael's punches are every bit as rough as everyone said they were. I was given a real test of my ability tonight, but that's what keeps things interesting."

Following her eyes, he noticed a well-dressed man seemed to be watching them. Although Brandon was a famous champion and Vanessa was a striking brunette, he knew this was more than just a man noticing people who stood out. Vanessa seemed to know him, and he wondered what that was about.
"So, I thought we might get dinner and then head to the airport. Are you going to join us?"
Brandon didn't know what it was, but there was something about the man watching them that made him uneasy, a gut feeling of sorts.

Vanessa shook her head slightly "I'd love too, but not this time." She glanced at his manager who stood behind them "I'll be needing my bags, I'm not sure where the limo went" Vanessa's nervous gaze met Brandon once more "I'm staying in Vegas tonight, I'll see you tomorrow, and we can always text" She raised her hand, showing him her rose gold smartphone. Vanessa avoided Brandon's gaze by typing something on her phone, when she heard the athlete's phone ding, her eyes met his again. Her expression unreadable.

I know the fight was tough. Please don't be mad at me for not being there for you. Good thing about this arrangement is that you can find a girl for the night :)

Vanessa was not certain how Brandon would perceive her message. The brunette briefly looked at the previous messages they sent each other. Their conversation focused on how badly they wanted one another, messaging that occured while Brande had been in the gym and Vanessa in class. "I'll cook for you when I get back" She smiled, an attempt to lighten the mood.

Lyle could not stand around waiting much longer, with perfect long strides he made his way over to Vanessa. Hands in his pockets, eyes trained on the his belle "Are you ready Belle?"

Brandon was disappointed when Vanessa said that she would not be joining them for dinner. He had hoped to get a chance to join the mile high club with her, but that would have to wait until the next time. For some reason she was planning to stay in Vegas, and he watched as she texted something to him. He was unsure of why she would be staying the night there, but thought she might get upset if he asked too many questions.
"Okay. I'll look forward to that."

His manager nodded as Vanessa said that she would need her bags.
"The limo should be pulling up about now. Your bags will be fine until you go to get them."
Both of them were confused when a man approached Vanessa and called her "Belle" like he knew her. Brandon felt a little jealous that this guy seemed to have a special relationship with her, but hid it well.
"Is this guy a friend of yours, Vanessa?"

Brandon's manager regarded the newcomer, seeing up close and personal how well-dressed he was. From top to bottom he was dressed in designer clothes, definitely from the wealthy set. Despite his appearance, however, he exuded something that seemed kind of base and cruel. Like the clothes and smooth attitude were just a cover for a more bestial nature that could erupt at any moment. There was definitely more to this young man than the surface would suggest, and he wanted Brandon to be careful. Brandon was picking up on the same vibes, and kept a close eye on him while wondering who this guy was to Vanessa.

Lyle smirked "We go way back, not as far back as diapers, but we've got history" With extreme confidence he extended a hand toward Brandon "My name is Lyle..." Leaving no room for Vanessa clarify had been Lyle's intention. However, the short brunette still tried too despite it all.

Vanessa shook her head slightly "Just friends..."

"Come on Belle, we were more than that." Lyle watched Brandon from head to toe "I'm guessing you're just the friend huh?"

Vanessa shot Lyle a hard glance, if look could have killed he would have been beheaded.

"I need to go get my bags" Vanessa said quickly, walking away from the two guys with as much speed as she could. Vanessa took her bags from the limo and waited outside for the men. She refused to be privy to Lyle's little game, but had all intentions of giving him a piece of her mind as soon as they were alone.

Brandon listened as the man introduced himself as Lyle and said that he had history with Vanessa. It seemed possible that he was a childhood friend, perhaps even a first love? Either way, he was very cocky, and extended his hand in a mocking way. Brandon was relieved that Vanessa clarified that they were just friends, and shook Lyle's hand with dignity.
"Brandon Hargrave, but you probably already knew that from watching my fight."
He seemed to needle him with the last remark about them being friends, but Brandon brushed it off.

"Yeah, Vanessa and I are friends from school."
He smirked, thinking in his mind that they were far more than she and Lyle had been in a long time. He dropped his hand and headed for the gate with his manager. When the limo pulled up, he handed Vanessa her bags.
"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, giving her a warm smile that hid his disappointment. He then got into the limo with his manager and they began heading to the airport.

Brandon took his phone out of his back pocket and read the message that Vanessa had texted him earlier. He had no intention of hooking up with another girl that night, although he did appreciate the attempt to make him feel better. He began to text her back, trying to think of the wording.
Okay, but you owe me. I'll plan something special for tomorrow night.
After sending the message, he pocketed his phone and leaned back to rest for the rest of the trip to the airport.

Vanessa waved, watching Brandon disappear along the well lit bustling streets of Las Vegas. Her attention now free, transferred toward the man standing beside her, a smug look on his face.

"He's pissed..." Lyle commented

"Because you made us seem like we're more than friends"

Lyle shrugged his shoulders, sending a quick text to his chauffeur "If you were truly just friends he wouldn't be mad, and you..." His eyes narrowed on Vanessa "Wouldn't be so defensive" A small smile played at the edges of his smooth lips "At least give some credit Vanessa, I can tell"

Vanessa took a deep breath and exhaled, louder than she hoped, when Lyle's car pulled up. Like a gentleman, he opened the door, allowing her to slide, as he followed suit. The chauffeur taking her bag to the back. "Do you want me say we're sleeping together?" Vanessa glanced at him.

Lyle eyes turned hard, his expression that of concern "You don't need to tell me that Vanessa. A blind man could see it"

"So what's your problem?" Vanessa typed away at her phone, replying to Brandon's vague message.

No shower sex and we have a deal

"You said he was a friend..."Lyle's jaw tightened "I didn't take you for that type of girl"

Vanessa frowned "And what type of girl would that be?"

Lyle was not a man to cut corners, or sugar coat anything for anyone "A whore"

Vanessa instead of taking offense, like any normal girl would, she laughed. Leaning forward, her body shaking slightly. It took a moment for the brunette to regain composure. Lyle sitting beside her, highly irritated at her amusement. "I'm fucking serious and you're laughing." He clenched his fist "You're giving him sex Vanessa, and not as a girlfriend either. I've been with tons of girls for just sex, trust me, he has little respect for you. Why?" Lyle stared at Vanessa square on "Because I'm sure he's wondered who else you've made that arrangement with"

Vanessa had been silenced, the short brunette had not thought of the consequences of her actions. How being intimate with him may have been perceived. Did Brandon really not respect her?. Doubts were placed Vanessa's mind, doubts she could not shake. Thoughts that plagued her for the entire night she spent in Last Vegas. Lyle's advice to his longtime friend had been to cut ties. End things with Brandon before it turned ugly, and as Vanessa stepped onto campus once again, instead of heading right to class, she spent the entire day. Hiding out in her dorm room. Unsure of her future with the guy who she had fallen in love with.

The limo pulled up to the airport and Brandon received Vanessa's text. Smiling as he read it, he sent back a reply.
Deal.
Turning off his phone for the flight, he got out and boarded the plane with his manager. A couple hours later, they had arrived back at Brandon's home and were getting ready for bed. Before Brandon went to sleep, he hoped that Vanessa would be safe in Vegas without him.

The next day, Brandon got up and went to class. When he arrived, he was surprised to find that Vanessa had not shown up yet, since she was usually there before him. Thinking she was just running late, he got out his stuff and waited as the rest of the class and finally the instructor filed in. The whole class she never showed up, and Brandon was slightly concerned, as it was not like her to miss class. After class, he decided to check for her at her dorm room. When he stepped inside, he saw Vanessa sitting on the bed.

"Hey, there. I'm glad you made it back."
Sitting on the bed, he gently reached out and took her hand in his.
"So, how come you didn't come to class today? Are you not feeling well, or did you spend all night partying in Vegas and were too tired to go?"
The last part was intended as a joke, but even behind his warm smile, there was slight concern. Vanessa didn't look like herself, and he wondered if Lyle said or did anything to make her that way.

Shock appeared on Vanessa's face when Brandon walked through the door. She had been sitting on the bed, clad in nothing but her bra and panty. It had not phased him, nor had it phased her. Her naked body had been seen by him on many occasions, this, to them, had been quite normal.

"I'm fine" She mumbled, her soft brown hues trained on their hands, the way he gently caressed her fingers "Just decided to take the day off, most students do, especially with Spring break in a couple days" Vanessa gently slid her hand out of Brandon's and moved to her wardrobe, grabbing a large black t-shirt, which ironically belonged to him. "So...what do you have planned for us?" She turned to him with a small smile "What do I owe you?"

Brandon nodded as she pulled away to put on a long shirt. He did not entirely believe her, but decided not to push it. He stood up and smiled at her.
"Well, it's too early for dinner, so why don't we head down to the beach? With Spring Break not far away, it's good timing."
He thought about Vanessa in a sexy two-piece bikini, which would look great on her.

"I thought we'd have fun at the beach a bit and then maybe go for a walk or something. The culmination of our day will of course be dinner and then a round of awesome sex. Of course, we can do some stuff that you want to do as well. The only stipulation was no shower sex, so that still leaves plenty on the table."
He headed for the door.
"We just need to stop by my place real fast to get my swim trunks and stuff."

"Mmm" Vanessa forced a smile, going along with Brandon's plans. "Sounds lovely" Vanessa rummaged through her things, grabbing the first bikini she came in contact with. She wondered why Brandon wanted to go out, and not stay in. They always stayed in....and had sex. Sex was still a part of the day, just not the first thing on the agenda. She enjoyed being physical, they were not accustomed to anything else but being naked and sweaty together. Vanessa was not certain Brandon would receive the awesome sex he seemed to want. Her mind had been told are since Lyle planted the seeds of doubt.

From the moment he walked through the door of her dorm room, she wanted him. Maybe Lyle was right, she was a whore. One moment she cared not what Brandon truly thought of her, as long as he loved the way she made him cum. The next moment she could not stop thinking about his perception of her behaviour with him. How he viewed a girl who agreed to sleep with him whenever he wanted. Surely, that was not the type of girl he dated, the type of girl he carried home to mama, or married. Vanessa, was no girlfriend. She was the girl who rode him in his truck at two in the morning while parked on campus grounds. Simply because he had too much energy, and needed help sleeping.

"You should go get your stuff and meet me back here, I'll take a little while to get ready" She pulled a large purple bag beach bag that had been hidden at the bottom of the bed. She knew they would not last long in the beach. It would start with an unintentional kiss, which would turn into a spontaneous make out sessions, and then end in an orgasm. Brandon's date would escalate, there was no denying it.

Brandon nodded.
"All right, babe. I'll be back soon."
He had gotten a brief glimpse of her orange and black bikini, and he knew that she would look sexy in it. He got into his truck and headed back to his place, going into his room. He found a pair of blue swim trunks with white stripes down the sides and a white shirt with the word "Turbo" in orange lettering written on it, which he promptly changed into.

Brandon then grabbed a towel and a cooler full of snacks, sodas, and bottles of water. After putting the cooler in the flatbed of his truck, he drove it back to the dorm. He walked into the dorm room, where Vanessa was in the bathroom with the door closed.
"I'm back."
He sat down on the bed and waited for her to come out. It would be hard to resist acting like just a friend when she was dressed in a sexy bikini made all the sexier because she was wearing it, but Brandon would try to show discipline until they were behind closed doors, where he would ravage her like they both loved.

"Gimme a minute" Vanessa responded, she had just finished spraying her curls, for the effortless Victoria secret model appearance. When Vanessa appeared from the bathroom door, she was still in Brandon's black jersey, the string of her orange and black bikini sticking out from the back. The brunette stopped in her tracks, surveying Brandon's attire. Her first time seeing him in such colourful clothing. "You look....good" She smiled, picking up her purple bag that laid on the bed next to him. "Let's go, before I change my mind and tackle you right here" she joked. Vanessa threw Brandon the keys, leaving him to lock up as she headed out to the truck. The male students who had the opportunity to glimpse Vanessa, stared at the dark haired beauty till she disappeared into the truck. Their eyes lingering on the spot where the jersey stopped, right below her bottom.

Brandon stood up as Vanessa came out, smiling at the beautiful brunette. Her curls really looked great, and he thought that he was a really lucky guy to have such an amazing woman on his arm, even if it wasn't "official".
"Thanks, you too."
He chuckled at her joke and caught the keys that she tossed his way. Brandon locked the dorm room door and followed her out to his truck. Brandon felt happy as he saw the other guys checking Vanessa out.

Many guys would get jealous seeing other guys checking out their woman, but Brandon was not that type of insecure guy. He also wasn't the "you look but I touch, hahaha" type guy either. Vanessa was a very attractive woman, and Brandon was proud to show her off. Getting into the truck, he started it up and began the drive to the beach on the other side of town. It was a lovely warm day without a cloud in the sky, and he looked forward to a fun day together. After parking at the beach, he got out and headed to the back.

"I brought a cooler with some water, soda, and snacks."
He hefted the cooler and beach towel onto the sand and set it down in a shady spot. Being early in the afternoon, the beach wasn't overcrowded and there were still some prime spots to pick.
"I'm going to head on in."
Brandon removed his shirt, socks, and shoes before heading into the warm blue-green water. Thankfully the sand was not too hot on his feet at this time of day, although several women that he passed by seemed to think that Brandon was plenty hot.

"You're impossible" Vanessa commented when Brandon tossed his shirt onto the blanket. She stood by their spot, watching him run toward the water. Many girls stared, and rightfully so. Brandon's body was rock hard, chiseled to perfection by the many long and hard hours of training. Not only was he masculine in form, but in face as well. Brandon was as handsome as they came, and women noticed, just like Vanessa did when they first kissed on campus.

At first the brunette did not think she would ever get used to being around a guy like him. That had been far from the truth, she had grown accustomed, especially with his naked form. However, Vanessa was constantly remined in moments like these, when women oggled, and inwardly wondered if the wonderful specimen was single. With a smile Vanessa removed the jersey and stepped confidently toward her friend that waded in the water.

"I'm not coming in....my hair is gonna get wet" Vanessa smiled "I'll just watch from here" The brunette plopped herself down in the sand, wiggling her toes into it.

Brandon stepped into the water and moved into it up to his waist. The water was refreshing and warm, but not too warm. He turned around and saw that Vanessa had removed his jersey and was staying on the edge of the water. Many guys did a double-take when they saw how hot Vanessa looked.
"Wow, you look amazing."
He chuckled when she said that she wasn't coming in the water because she didn't want to get her hair wet.

"You know, if I wasn't such a nice guy, I would splash you a lot right now."
He bent down and picked her up, carrying her bridal-style deeper into the water. He set her down so that she was in water up to almost her chest, but her hair would stay dry.
"I really missed you last night, Vanessa. What all did you do in Vegas while I was away."
He deliberately avoided asking about Lyle, not wanting her to think he was jealous of him.

Vanessa held her breath when Brandon hoisted her from the sand, making his way into the water. "Brandon is wear to God..." Vanessa squealed, bracing herself to be thrown. Shockingly, he placed her gently in the water, The bottom of her curls soaking in the salt. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" She slapped his chest playfully, scooting away from him.

When Brandon's question arose, the brunette squinted her eyes "I partied for abit, then went back to Lyle's place" Vanessa shrugged her shoulder "Nothing much" She, looked down into the water, moving her hands back and forth between them, playing with the water. "You didn't miss me, you missed the sex" Vanessa chuckled "I mean...that's all it is" The brunette indicated to the beach "I'm a little shocked you brought me here,feels like a date. Which begs the question....what kind of girls would Brandon Hargrave date?" Vanessa had been extremely curious to know what Brandon's ex girlfriend's were like, but felt odd asking. As his fuck buddy, it was not any of her business.

Back
Top Bottom