Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Kickboxing (Grave x EveningSky)

Vanessa felt a comforting, strong pair of arms gently cradled around her. Her eyes slowly, fluttered open, the sunlight blurring her vision slightly. She laid her head against Brandon's chest, an attempt to ease the blinding glare of the sun. After what left like a minute Vanessa begrudgingly left the bed,padding over to Brandon's window's, shutting the curtains. Shadows suddenly casted over the entire room. Instead of returning to bed, to sleep the rest of the day away. She made her way into the kitchen, after donning a stray shirt that hung off a chair in Brandon's bedroom.

Their night activities had been evident by the tussle couch and displaced table chairs, and a faint hint of sex lingering in the air. The brunette immediately opened the living rooms windows, hoping the sun's natural deodorizer would do it's magic. After opening every window she could find, Vanessa started a lot of freshly brewed coffee an whipped up eggs. It was not fancy, but it would do. Brandon was a busy guy,Vanessa knew he could not stay one place for too long. His career demanded his attention, and as he became popular, so did the public.

With his movie on the deal table she knew he would want an early start, especially for his daily workout. Vanessa stood in the doorway, a smile tugging at her lips, her eyes travelling to every part of Brandon as he laid in peaceful slumber. She hated to wake him, but it was necessary. Vanessa sat at his, gently rubbing his arm "It's time to wake up babe" She gently shook him.

Brandon's eyes gently opened as he felt his arm being shaken. He looked at Vanessa and smiled, seeing her looking beautiful in the light of the sun.
"Is it time already?"
He sat up and moved over to the side of the bed, slipping on some boxers and a T-shirt. He got up and headed to the kitchen, where eggs and coffee were ready for him.
"Sweet, sustenance."

Brandon made himself a cup of coffee and sat down with a plate of eggs. Roger came in sometime later and did the same thing.
"You didn't come back last night," Brandon said, "Did something come up?"
"I thought I would give you and Vanessa some alone time while I finished up some work."
Roger was private about his love and sex life, and would rather keep his night with Cecilia to himself. After they ate, he checked his watch.

"We're supposed to meet with the producers in about an hour. The main thing will be working the shooting schedule around your fighting schedule. Get yourself together and let's get going."
Brandon nodded and headed for the shower. Along with these two things, school would be starting the next day. It would be tough to juggle all three of these things, but he took a deep breath and prepared himself to take it on.

Listening was a trait Vanessa's father taught her at an early age. If one just listened, a lot can be learned. She practiced his teachings throughout her college life thus far. The rewards she reaped were numerous. For example, when Vanessa joined Brandon and his manager for breakfast, she sense a change in a man. She had been taught not only to listen, but too observe, and observe she did. Roger had nonchalantly mentioned work when Brandon inquired about his whereabouts. Vanessa could sense his need for privacy, due the calmness in his demeanor. It was the same calm and relaxed aura Brandon had after they shared a good session in his bedroom, usually after he returned from tough matches. A man's serene expression after they had been properly fucked- could not be hidden. It made Vanessa curious as to whether Brandon and Roger partook in 'locker room talk' when they shared beers or did whatever it is they did when they were not doing business.

Even at breakfast, business took precedence. Even as she sat there, glancing between the two men. They were engrossed in the talk of Brandon's schedule and movie deal. Vanessa was a third wheel at the table, and she knew she would be a third wheel in that part of Brandon's life. It had not bothered her, the brunette quietly ate and retreated to the kitchen to clean up the dishes from last night. Leaving them to do what they did best.

After they both left for their respected showers, Vanessa took the dishes off the table and washed those as well. Contemplating what she would do for the day. Her dorm room would be messy, she dried her hands off and made her way to Brandon's bedroom "Guess I'll go clean that..." Vanessa made the bed, then gathered her things, dumping the shirt she wore in the laundry before heading into the adjoining bathroom where Brandon was currently showering. Before reaching for the pink toothbrush she kept there for the occasional sleepover, she glanced in his direction, taking in his wet, hard body and had been beautifully perched under the shower. The water massaging every muscle and curve it could find. Brandon in all his glory, was magnificent. Vanessa could only hope to claim him as hers. "I'm going back to my dorm after I shower, I need to organise it before school starts. So I'll probably see you in the morning at class"

At that moment Vanessa was being the biggest coward of them all. The subject of their future lingered on the forefront of her mind. Like an annoying mosquito that kept hovering over your ear, never truly landing anywhere, just buzzing. It made Vanessa angry as she brushed her teeth. Why could she not just ask him, what was she so shy about. They'd seen each other naked, had sex, and she even squirted on him a few times. Yet telling him she wanted more than just friend with benefits was impossible. Vanessa didn't know how to broach to subject, so like the intelligent girl she was. She used the next best thing "You know you filled me up twice last night" Immediately, Vanessa cringed. Saying it in her head and out loud had been two different things. "I mean.I don't mind. But I'm not on the pill" She rinsed her mouth of the mint and fluoride, anxiously awaiting his response. Instead of standing at the single, agonizing, the brunette entered the shower....continuing her morning hygienic routine.

Brandon had taken the soap and was washing himself when he heard Vanessa come in. He had left the curtain open because he hadn't expected company, and it was impossible not to notice her ogling him. It made him feel good to be ogled by someone he cared about so much, although he reminded himself not to take it for granted. Although Tiffany cheating on him had not been his fault, he still felt like he had taken her for granted and inadvertently contributed to the break-up. He was determined not to let the same thing happen in his relationship with Vanessa. He heard her talking about needing to organize her dorm room before class tomorrow, and he nodded as she said that they would probably next see each other at class the next morning.

Brandon wanted to talk about how Vanessa had dropped the L-bomb during their last round of sex, and he wanted to tell her that he wanted a real relationship with her. It should have been so easy to say, but Brandon was struggling to find the words. Between that and his cramped schedule for the day, he was caught in a tough situation. The tension was broken when she told him he had filled her twice last night, and her saying that was so blunt and unexpected that he couldn't help but laugh out loud. When she entered the shower, Brandon took the soap and began to wash around her midsection, his hands circling around her waist.
"Now, all of that can't be laid just at my door."

Brandon gave her a smoldering look, his eyes saying as they looked into hers, "I want to kiss every inch of your body".
"You see, I remember having you in a position sort of like this..."
He gently raised her up and placed her against the wall.
"And then I offered to use a condom, but you wanted to feel everything. I did, too, so we share equal responsibility on that one."
He set her down, his soapy hands running all over her body with casual skill, the hands of a man familiar with the body of the woman he is giving attention to.

Gently turning her around, Brandon gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.
"I want to talk to you in your dorm room this evening. After I get business taken care of, I'll pay you a visit..."
Brandon leaned in and gave her another kiss, gently biting her lip and pulling on it a bit as he pulled away before letting go. He then washed his hair and stepped out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around himself, he headed into his room and pulled out the morning after pills, placing them near Vanessa's clothing.
"So, how come you're not on the pill?" Brandon asked as he started to get dressed, "that's kind of unusual for a woman not to be on birth control."

As Vanessa rinsed herself she wondered about what Brandon needed to speak to her about. What was so urgent that he would visit her dorm. He never came to the dorm. He avoided meeting her there after roommates boyfriend walked in on Vanessa riding him, bare breasts bouncing, full on cowgirl. The door had been locked, but he seemed to have a key, and had not taken the hint of their satisfied moans as an indication to keep out. Vanessa would never forget the murderous look on Brandon's face. He used his skill to quickly place her under him, blocking her naked body from the guy's view. After they were left alone, Brandon rolled off the bed and got dressed as quickly as he could and left. Vanessa, unsure of what he was going to do, threw on a dress and bolted out after him. When she was able to calm him down, they made out in the front of his truck, hidden in the darkness of the campus parking lot. It was hot, heavy, and she felt Brandon's bubbling rage. The way he gripped her as she rode him, right then and there, the way he raised his pelvic, driving into her from underneath. It was raw, hot and sweaty. It didn't matter where they were, or if anyone saw. He was angry, and Vanessa's body had been his release.

She finished in the shower, stepping out, wrapping the towel around her effortlessly "Why are you coming to my dorm?" Vanessa leaned against the door frame, watching him dress. "I thought you said you'd never come back after that night..."

She entered the room, biting her lip at the sight of the bottle of pills next to her clothing. With a deep breath she opened it, shaking two out into the palm of her hand. "I was having baby fever...I've stopped the pills for awhile" Vanessa returned to the sink, filling the glass Brandon kept near the cabinet. "It's irresponsible of me" She downed the two morning after's and turned to see Brandon's expression at her sudden confession. Vanessa knew it was stupid of her, she didn't think he'd notice the fact that she stopped taking the pills, and left her fate up to the condoms. Sabotaging Brandon was not on her to do list, but she knew the consequences of her actions if he ever found out. She was ready to face them. After agreeing to use protection. Not to be reckless with their futures.It was a betrayal of his trust.

Brandon nodded as Vanessa asked him about coming back to her dorm. With everything that had been going on, he had forgotten about the...incident...that had gone on there. That had been the first time Brandon had actually gotten angry in a long time, and it was mainly because Vanessa's friend's boyfriend had been told in advance not to go there, and had come anyway. Interfering with another guy's score was a prime violation of the Guy Code, and everything together just made him very upset. He was glad that Vanessa had calmed him down or he might have done something he regretted. He had taken out his anger in sex with her, and had felt much better after they were done.

"I think I'm over that now, but if we ever have sex in your dorm again, I'm definitely putting the back of a chair under that doorknob. I definitely don't want him walking in on us again."
He was surprised that she hadn't told him she wasn't taking the pill sooner. Brandon was a little upset at first, but calmed himself.
"Well, next time you go off the pill, please tell me. I wouldn't have done it without a condom if I'd known, and I'd like to save those morning-after pills for rare emergencies."

With everything finished, he stepped over and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.
"I'll see you later, okay?"
He stepped out of the room, left the house, and got into his manager's vehicle. Their first stop would be the producer's office.
"Well, kid, you ready to meet with them?"
"Hollywood or bust," Brandon replied with a joking smile.

Vanessa Vasselli arrived at her dorm, dropping onto her bed with a sigh. Being back at college felt good, seeing Brandon again had been amazing-but she missed home. Keeping her lives separate had been easy, Brandon did not need to know who she was. Not yet. He had one more year left, and so did Vanessa. She wondered if they'd still be together after. Would they go the extra mile after college was all said and done.

With thoughts of their future circulating in her mind, the short brunette began to clean. Changing her bedsheets, dusting, packing over her little bookshelf and closet, but most importantly. Sorting her books for the new semester. By the time Vanessa had finished, the sun dimmed, casting the evening shadow on the dormitory. She showered and threw on a pink joggers and grey jersey, the word 'cheer' written on the chest in fancy calligraphy.

"Now I wait..." She muttered, getting comfortable with the novel she had been reading just before she left for spring break. She had not known exactly what time to expect Brandon, or what he wanted to talk about. Nerves bubbled in her, like a volcano. Why did Brandon want to talk, but more importantly. What did he want to talk about. Between reading and anxiously awaiting Brandon's arrival, Vanessa's eyes closed, her body completely relaxed, the realm of sleep taking her in its warm embrace.

"Wake up sleepy heads"

Vanessa stirred, her chocolate brown eyes meeting Brandon's. They were not in her dorm, but a house. The room around her painted in a very soft grey, modern decor hanging from the walls, a flat screen TV mounted on in the wall in front the bed.

Brandon sat on her side a smile of his face. "Come on, we're waiting on you two"

Vanessa frowned in confusion. Two what?. She sat up wearing a soft flannel plaid pants and a big grey jersey. Her abdomen slightly swollen. Oh my god. Gently she touched her stomach, there was no doubt. She was pregnant. Quickly Vanessa made her way to bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. She looked very much pregnant, and whoever Brandon was with downstairs we're waiting on them. Two of them, Vanessa and their unborn.

It was official. She was dreaming.

As Vanessa made her way down the stairs the smell of pancakes wafted through the air. Surprisingly, she knew where to find the kitchen. Her feet paused, her eyes taking in the scene.

Brandon stood in the kitchen, laughing and smiling...in nothing but a pair of grey sweats. A young girl, who looked about four, stood on a beside the athlete, both busy making pancakes.Vanessa was about to speak when the girl turned and grinned brightly, her green eyes shining with infinite love. "Mummy!" Brandon turned to Vanessa in that instant, sporting the same smile and green. They were so much alike. The young girl's rosy cheeks, green orbs and dark hair were a mixture of both mother and father. The product of their love. "Daddy said I could decorate the pancakes" She turned back to what Vanessa soon saw was a heap of whipped cream, chocolate syrup and crush chocolate chip cookies.

Mummy mode was in full gear "That's waay too much sweet for breakfast" She poked Brandon

He simply shrugged and shot Vanessa a smile "In an hour she'll be off to kindergarten, we won't have to deal with the sugar rush" a placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Lizzy mummy just told me she'd love one your decorated pancakes"

Vanessa sighed and headed to the fridge to get herself a glass of water. While her their daughter, Elizabeth Hargrave bruised herself with creating a masterpiece. Vanessa took a seat at the table and soon so did Brandon, after he helped Lizzy onto her chair. They ate breakfast, listening to Lizzy go on and on animatedly about the upcoming school play, and her role as a frog. "I want to be the prettiest frog, with glittery pants!" Vanessa grinned, loving he four year olds confession. "Well I'm gonna make you the prettiest costume" Brandon nodded, his mouth filled with pancakes "You'll win the frog awards". This made Elizabeth even more excited.

When Elizabeth was finished eating all that she could, Vanessa took her plate to the sink "Go get ready for a bath" The young girl bounced from the kitchen all the way to bedroom, knowing exactly what to do. A routine she memorized by heart. "It's already started..."Vanessa eyed Brandon, referring to Lizzy's sugar rush. "So has mine" Brandon scooped up Vanessa, placing her on the table. "I'm rearing to go"His hard on pressing against Vanessa's leg. "We haven't sex in so long Nessa" He groaned. "Whis fault is that?" She raised a brow "You were away for for awhile" Brandon nodded, kissing down Vanessa's neck "I'm back now, and after I drop Lizzy to school, I'm taking you...right here on this table" Vanessa scrunched her nose "Eww, we have a child, she eats here." She kissed him softly "We aren't in college anymore" Brandon smiled "No we aren't, and I'm a little richer. I'll get us another table" They both laughed, kissing each other madly, his hands slipping into her pants, her hands making its way to his member. "Mummy!" Lizzy's voice rang loudly "I miss college" Vanessa groaned as she hopped off the table to tend to their daughter.

Ten minutes after they left the house, Brandon and Roger were sitting in the conference room within the San Jose branch office of a major Hollywood producer, the studio for filming movies right next door in a big, aircraft hangar-shaped building. The studio president, as well as the director and executive producer for the movie were in attendance to represent the offscreen partners in the venture. Two major Hollywood actors were also in attendance, a woman to play Brandon's abducted wife that he had to rescue within the movie, and a man to play the antagonist that Brandon fought with at the end of the movie. Lillian Tomlinson was dressed in a black woman's suit with slits in the skirt, her cinnamon brown hair really popping as it was set against the beige walls of the conference room. She had a confident beauty that drew people to her, one factor in why she had become such a big name actress. Lillian was more accustomed to playing the wisecracking female lawyer type character than the damsel-in-distress, but had quickly signed on to the movie when she learned that she would be playing opposite the macho hunk Brandon Hargrave.

Her eyes traveled to him every now and then, going up his body to take in all of his impressive physique and handsome face. With a body like that and teen heartthrob good looks, it was easy to see why the women fell at his feet. Lillian herself felt an intense physical attraction to her future costar, but she hid it well under a professional veneer. She felt it was too bad that this movie's final script did not feature a love scene, as she would have enjoyed rolling around in a bed with Brandon, even if the sex was not real. Lillian had not only signed on for Brandon, but also because the script was solid and the story well-written. With good writing and talented star power, all indications were that the movie would be a big hit at the box office.

Fred Garland was dressed in a business casual look of tan khakis and a plain blue collared shirt, having just finished shooting his last movie two days ago. Fred looked a lot like Pierce Brosnan in his prime as James Bond, although his square jaw had him looking more like a tough guy than Brosnan's comparative baby face. Garland often played the hero in his movies, which made this movie where he played the villain more of a draw since he was playing against type. Since his character for this movie was a wrestler type, he had worked hard to put on the muscle he needed to look convincing for the role. Like Lillian, he was impressed by the writing of the script and liked that he wasn't going to be just a throwaway bad guy with no depth. He was actually a fan of Brandon as a kickboxer, so the chance to work closely with him was an added bonus that had him saying yes to this movie offer instantly.

The first two hours of the conference involved working out the shooting schedule, pay, and all the small details that went into the actual making of the movie, shooting schedules, and how much each actor would receive before and after the film was wrapped. It was during this time that agents and lawyers representing the actors appeared from a side room, and Brandon got his own lawyer to talk him through the legal aspects and make sure everything was wrapped up in a neat bow. Once final contracts were signed and collected, the agents and lawyers left the room to return to their offices. The next hour was spent discussing the script and the characters the actors would be playing, as well as the overall story of the movie. The movie was going to be called Love & Kickboxing, a play on the title of the movie Love & Basketball, and how closely the events of the movie mimicked events in Brandon's own life was slightly unnerving. The plot was that Kickboxing World Champion Brandon Hargrave, essentially playing himself, would refuse to be bought by the Mob, and they in turn would kidnap his wife to force him to do their bidding, sparking a rescue effort that would climax with a final battle with Garland's character Cross Conway, a former pro wrestler turned mobster whose grappling skills were a big threat against Brandon's striking style.

The conference wrapped with instructions to return the next day to begin filming, and Brandon left with his copy of the script to begin his pre-fight workout. Many fighters took a break from fighting when filming a movie, but Brandon had worked out his schedule so that he could do his parts while still staying active with his career. They arrived at the Ironjaw Kickboxing Gym, where Roger went over his next opponent with him. His name was Tyrell Hardy, a black fighter known for his calculated attacks from outside,the kickboxing version of an outfighter from Boxing. Tyrell was the current number one contender with a style different from any he had fought before. This kind of fighter was particularly challenging for Brandon's aggressive style of Kickboxing, so he would have to be on his toes against this fighter if he wanted to keep his belt.

Brandon and Roger worked out and practiced strategies to counter Tyrell until the sun went down. They watched video of his fights and looked for holes in his strategy, of which there were not many. Tyrell was good at keeping distance between himself and his opponents, able to go for many rounds and calculate exactly when and where to use the knockout force and win a fight. Many of Brandon's previous opponents for the title, such as Glover Kennedy, had fallen victim to Tyrell's unusual style. Closing in on an opponent like Tyrell was risky even for the best fighters, so the best strategy Brandon could adopt was to become a counter fighter, being more patient than Tyrell and exploiting the holes in his guard when he did attack. After a shower and change of clothes, Brandon went home with Roger.

In the driveway, he got out to head for his truck and drive over to Vanessa's dorm.
"I'm heading over to Vanessa's place."
"Just don't stay up all night, champ," Roger said with a chuckle.
Brandon waved him off and then backed out of the drive, cruising over to the nearby campus. He walked up to Vanessa's dorm door and gently knocked before entering. Closing the door behind him, he chuckled softly as he saw that Vanessa had fallen asleep waiting for him.

Brandon walked across the room and sat down on the bed, making little noise. For a little while, he just watched her sleep peacefully. She seemed to be dreaming, and from her facial expressions, he could tell it was a good dream. He looked Vanessa up and down, thinking about everything they had gone through together since they had first met on this very campus. More than ever, he realized that he was head-over-heels in love with this woman, and wanted a bright future full of love for both of them.
"Wake up, baby," he whispered as he gently began to shake her by the shoulder.

Dreaming felt so real. She could see them, their forest green eyes, bright and so alive. Their laughter echoing throughout the house. She had never felt so happy, so weightless. She wished in that moment, to remain with them forever. Nothing ever went planned, not in Vanessa's world. She felt herself being shaken, the walls around her closing in. Elizabeth slowly fading from her arms. No no no no no. Her arms tightened around the little girl, but she was gone. Lizzy was gone.

Vanessa flew up from her position on the bed. Her head hitting someone's chest. "Ouch," She rubbed the spot gently, her eyes slowly proceeded upwards "You.." Those bright green eyes, just like she dreamt. Her lips pressed against his, an attempt to regain what she had just lost "I thought you weren't coming again" Vanessa climbed into Brandon's lap, her lips still connected to his, her tongue inviting him to waltz. "I missed you" She said between kisses. Her hands running though his neatly styled hair. Gently gripping at the roots, then massaging. Her kisses were passionate, full of fire and laden with love. When she finally pulled away, his bottom lip the last to thing to leave her mouth. Vanessa laid her forehead against Brandon's. Her breath caressing his now moist lips "I love you"

Brandon was surprised as Vanessa suddenly flew up so that her head collided with his chest.
"Oof," he grunted a little.
When she looked into his eyes, he smiled as he looked back.
"Hey..."
Before he could say more, Vanessa's lips were pressed to his and he could feel her climbing into his lap. He wanted to say something back between kisses, but couldn't keep up with Vanessa's passion.

Giving in to her passion, he kissed her back, his tongue sliding over hers as their mouths moved together. He was prepared to stop her if she tried to proceed to sex, as he had actually wanted to talk before they got down to that kind of business. After kissing for a while, however, she simply leaned her forehead against his and told him she loved him again.
"I love you, too," he whispered back to her.
Brandon placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pulled his head back so that they could talk normally.
"That's actually what I wanted to talk with you about."

After thinking over what to say, he decided it was best to just be direct with it.
"I want an actual relationship with you, a boyfriend-girlfriend thing. You know I love you, and I know you love me, so I don't see why we shouldn't. Being away from you in New York made me realize more than ever that this is what I want."
Brandon's hands slid down her arms and took her hands in his. With her sitting on his lap like this and looking into her eyes, no one could mistake the intense feelings that were flying between them.

Brandon's question both stunned and calmed Vanessa. All afternoon she remained on edge, thinking a million different things. She secretly hoped it had been about their future. The future she dreamt of. It may not have been now, as Brandon only asked her to be his girlfriend. Not Mrs Hargrave, and he seemed like the type to only want kids after the vows were said. Still, her heart raced with anticipation of what they would eventually become.

Vanessa pursed her lips, her eyes glancing to the side, as if she were deep in thought. She nodded "Boyfriend girlfriend thing," Chocolate hues embraced forest green. A smile tugged at the edges of her lips, she leaned in. Her lips inches from his ear "Somehow I think you were always my boyfriend," Vanessa placed a quick kiss below Brandon's ear. It had finally been said, they were official. Vanessa laid off Brandon's lap, back onto her bed "I don't feel different," She shrugged "You have no idea how much I kept agonising over this" Her hands moved back and forth between them "But it's not as earth shattering as i thought it would have been" She laid back, staring at her ceiling "My grandma always told me never have sex before marriage, it ruins the excitement....She was right" Nothing felt different because she had been Brandon's girl for a long time now. It just took her this long to realise. Normal college students dated, then began an official. Brandon and Vanessa began having sex early on. Rough, sweet, loud or sensual. Name it, they've done it. When they were not tangled in his bed sheets, a sweaty mess. They were talking and laughing like the best of friends.

Vanessa sighed "Brandon Hargrave's girlfriend." Her smile widened "Do I have to dress all sexy and sit in the VIP section during your fights now?" She had seen shows, wives and girlfriends of sports stars lived lavish lives.

Brandon smiled as Vanessa was receptive to the idea, his skin tingling as she whispered in his ear before kissing it. He was elated that she had agreed to be his girlfriend, and responded by giving her a meaningful kiss on the lips.
"Yeah, I think you've been my girlfriend for some time now, too, even if you didn't have the official title."
As she got off his lap and back on the bed, he chuckled as she said that she didn't feel much different and that she had agonized over this.
"Yeah...I would have told you earlier, but I thought it would be better to do it now when we weren't busy."
He laughed as she repeated her grandmother's advice.

"Oh, I don't know about that. There are some exciting moments in marriage that don't have anything to do with sex."
He laid down on the bed next to her, putting his hands behind his head. He tilted his head to the side as she asked if she was required to dress sexy and sit in the VIP box during his fights now that they were officially dating.
"Well, you don't have to dress sexy unless you want to. I guess you don't have to sit there during the fights, but it would be awesome to see you watching and supporting me from there."

Brandon wrapped his arms around Vanessa's waist and playfully pulled her down on top of him so that her back was against his stomach.
"Maybe you shouldn't do that, for your own safety. I've got a lot of female fans, and if they find out you're my girlfriend, they might form an angry mob and attack you."
He laughed to show that he was joking and gave her a gentle squeeze hug.
"You all made up and wearing that sexy romper you wore the first night we were together, though, now that would be a site to see. You'd make the sexiest cheerleader for me."

"Well I was a cheerleader in high school" Vanessa pursed her lips "I can probably still fit into my old uniform" She laughed "Showing up at a match in that would be too embarrassing" The brunette slid off Brandon's chest, snuggling to his side, a hand on his chest, playing with the fabric of his t-shirt. " In the future I can proudly say I dated Brandon Hargrave" Vanessa propped herself onto her elbow, her eyes meeting Brandon's "Paul will finally rejoice. After he practically forced us to date" She sighed, laying back down, staring up at the ceiling with Brandon.

Vanessa frowned, her eyes squinting slightly as a bright light shone into the room. It was already morning, at some point during the night, they both fell asleep. Vanessa turned into Brandon, using his chest to block out the sun. Today was their last day of spring break. Tomorrow the entire campus would be buzzing again. Students pouring in from tonight. "Bran..."She muttered into his chest. Vanessa did not even know if he was awake, but she doubted his ability to sleep through such strong sunlight "What are you doing today?" Vanessa peeked at her alarm clock sitting on the nightstand. It was half seven, and like clockwork, her stomach growled. With ease Vanessa slid over Brandon, her bare feet meeting the floor. Quickly, she shut the curtains, then made her to the bathroom to pee.

Brandon smiled as she said that she was a cheerleader in high school.
"Were you really?"
He looked her up and down, his athletic experience finding that this was the truth.
"Yep, your body has all of the characteristics of muscle you would get from cheerleading."
He nodded as she said that she could still fit into her old uniform.
"Oh, I'm sure you can," he said in a lustful tone, picturing her in one.

He laughed when she said showing up at a match in it would be embarrassing.
"Yeah, it wouldn't be the greatest for a public gathering like that. It would be perfect for celebratory sex after I win, though. I think getting into that roleplaying fantasy could be very hot if we didn't go too porny with it."
By porny, he meant very cheesy acting. Their sex life was incredibly hot, but a little variety might not be such a bad thing.

As Vanessa moved to snuggle into him, he held her close. He felt flattered that she said she was proud to date him, but being the humble guy he was, he didn't see himself as a huge celebrity.
"Hey, I'm just as proud to be dating you. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you, because you make me so happy."
He laughed again when she said that Paul would rejoice.
"Well, you can't blame him for wanting you to do better than Mark."

They fell asleep shortly after, before the morning sun plunged daggers into his eyes with bright light. He heard her say his name, and with sleep still on him a bit, he replied,
"Hurr..."
He heard her ask what he was doing today, but by the time he was sitting up, she was in the bathroom. Getting up, he sat on the bed because he wasn't sure what he should do in the dorm. After a big yawn, he was finally getting awake enough to talk.

"Well, I'm supposed to report to the set today to get started on the filming for the movie. Why don't you come with me?"
He was excited to be starting on a big budget movie that would be in theaters, but also kind of nervous. He wanted to look cool for Vanessa, of course, and he was going to trust in his natural confidence to be good. Vanessa would not be out of place on the set, and he thought it would be cool. Afterwards, they could do what they wanted, since there would no doubt be times in the upcoming semester that they had to spend time apart to work on school work.

"You really want that?" Vanessa leaned against the doorway, her arms folded across her chest. "...You're seriously inviting me to set with you?" She entered the bedroom, taking a seat on Brandon's lap. Vanessa placed a quick kiss on Brandon's cheek "I'll try not too embarrass you" The brunette ran from him to the bathroom, her laughter filling the small space.

The first time she viewed his match in Vegas, she was undoubtedly overdressed. It had been mighty embarrassing when she met Brandon in the lobby looking like she had just gotten off the runway in Milan. Vanessa pasted a small glob of toothpaste onto her toothbrush and began her morning routine. "I guess you'll be leaving me to go get ready" She said semi coherently.

Brandon looked up at Vanessa as she leaned against the doorway, his eyes meeting hers.
"Yeah, I'd love for you to be there."
He watched as she approached, putting his arms around her as she took a seat on his lap. Before he could go for a heated kiss, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She ran out of the room laughing after saying her final words, and Brandon was left to chuckle as he stretched.
"I'm sure you'll do fine."

Getting off of the bed, he began to put on his clothes, hearing Vanessa's words that were garbled by her teeth brushing but still understandable.
"Yeah, my stuff to get ready is there, so I've got no choice. Roger and I will be back to pick you up in about forty-five minutes. The set's just downtown, so it's not a long drive from here."
Brandon stepped into the bathroom and gave Vanessa a good slap on her perfect ass before a slight grope, laughing and stepping out of the apartment before she could get him back.

Heading down the stairs to his truck, he could see students pulling in to parking lots within the college to get everything ready for the first day of the semester tomorrow. Brandon had gotten everything all squared away, so it was a load off of his mind that he could focus on the shooting schedule instead of worrying about that just yet. Getting into his truck, he drove back to his apartment and began to do the usual guy's clean-up routine. Once he was finished, he put on a pair of tennis shoes, khaki shorts, and a short-sleeved blue collared shirt to have a more business casual approach than he usually wore. This would be his first day being involved as a professional actor, so he felt that it was appropriate that he dress a little better than the casual look he usually adopted. When it was time, he met up with Roger and they got into his car, which was fancier than Brandon's truck to continue the more business-like trend they were trying to project.

Roger's car pulled up to Vanessa's dorm almost to the minute that Brandon said, and he stepped out to head in. There were a couple college women coming out, new freshmen that were just moving in, and they did a double-take as Brandon passed by. In truth, Brandon was the kind of hot college guy a lot of women hoped to meet when they went away to college. Brandon noticed them, too, and although they were attractive, they weren't nearly as attractive as Vanessa to him. Brandon was human and still noticed attractive women, but he had learned the importance of a genuine connection and love with a woman while courting Jessica. When you find a special connection with someone, nothing else really measures up.

Brandon found Vanessa's dorm door and gently knocked on it.
"You ready to go, babe?"
Unexpectedly, the door flew open to reveal Vanessa's roommate, who was coincidentally just leaving when he arrived. As surprised to see him as he was to see her, she mumbled something about Vanessa being inside before taking off, going to meet up with friends for a final night of Spring Break before class started the next day. Getting over his initial surprise, Brandon headed inside to the main living area.
"You ready, 'Nessa?"

"Yeah, just one minute" Vanessa said, tossing on her on, before she rushed to the door. She wore a flippy black dress with white polka dots that fell only inches below her bottom, and a brown wedge heel. "You're quicker than I expected" Vanessa locked the door behind her, putting the keys safely away in her handbag. She finally turned to Brandon, the sweetest smile plastered on her sun kissed face. Reaching up, on the mere tips of her heels, Vanessa's lips pressed against Brandon's, passion and then some hidden in her slowly sweet caress. With a large grin Vanessa slipped her hand into his "I don't want you to be late" hand in hand, they walked side by side, through the exit of the dorm and out into the cool morning breeze.

Roger was parked at the end of the walkway that connected the dorm to the main campus road. When Vanessa's eyes rose from admiring her very elegant shoes, the sight before her was surprising. Brandon commanded the attention of every girl that littered the walkway. Women looked at Brandon all the time, but Vanessa never quite noticed until now. Her grip tightened as she glanced up at him. Jealousy was never an issue when they were just having sex. Now her protective instincts were on over drive. She spotted every sweet eye sent Brandon's way, and the lustful stares. Vanessa Vasselli was suddenly aware of how gorgeous the boy she now called boyfriend was. She breathed a sigh of relief when they finally made it to the car "Morning Roger" She smiled, sliding in to the backseat.

Soon they were off, headed towards Brandon's big movie set, a place he would spend most of his time for eight months. "Would you be travelling to other locations?" Vanessa inquired as Roger pulled into the parking lot. She had not really thought about all the time he would absent when his filming begins. Vanessa knew actors travelled a lot and when filming they were constantly busy for months on end, some even sleeping on set. When college began she would so be quite busy, but now with Brandon's schedule, it seemed as their time would be limited. Now that they were dating, Vanessa wanted to occupy their hours with something other than sex. "Here goes..." Vanessa took a deep breath and got out of that car " I can't wait to see your on screen wife" she joked.

Yeah, just one minute.
"Okay," Brandon replied through the closed door.
When Vanessa opened the door, he smiled as he took in her beautiful body wearing a black dress and white polka dots with brown wedge heels.
"Wow, you look great, babe."
You're quicker than I expected.
"Yeah, I just wanted to make good time to the film set so that we don't keep everyone waiting."

When Vanessa looked up at him after putting her keys in her bag with a sweet smile, his heart began to pound in his chest. The love in those eyes and that smile were the kind that couldn't be faked, and he felt grateful to have such a loving woman by his side. When she stood up on her tip toes to kiss him with passion, he closed his eyes and returned that passion, goosebumps traveling down his body as he reached around to rest his hands on her curvaceous ass. It was at this moment that he realized her dress only went down a few inches below her butt, and he smiled into the kiss as he realized she might have done this to tease him. Releasing her body from his grip as he remembered they were on the clock, he felt her slip her hand into his.

I don't want you to be late.
"Yeah, we'd better get out of here before I get that dress off of you," he replied with a roguish smile.
Holding hands, they left the dorm and stepped out into the parking lot in front of the dorm building. As they headed to Roger's car, he felt her grip tighten and returned her glance, wondering what was wrong. It was only when he looked around that he realized that the eyes of every college girl were on him, sweet and lustful stares that desired him. Brandon was used to it to the point that he didn't even notice it anymore, but he knew that Vanessa was the jealous type and that this wasn't easy for her.

Gently squeezing her hand back, he turned his attention back to Roger's car and opened the back door for her, hearing her audible sigh of relief as he climbed in behind her and shut the door.
Morning, Roger.
"Good morning, Vanessa," Roger replied with a smile as he backed out of the parking spot and began driving toward the film set.
In the backseat, Brandon pressed a passionate kiss to Vanessa's lips with the same intensity as the one she had given him back in her dorm room.
"I only have eyes for you," he whispered to her as the kiss broke, meaning to reassure her after the gauntlet of lustful women they had gone through.
Brandon then casually leaned back in the seat and put his arm around Vanessa's waist.

Within minutes they had arrived at the movie set and were pulling into the parking lot.
Would you be travelling to other locations?
"Yeah, the director said we might have to go to a few other locations in the city. Thankfully, most of the scenes can be filmed on this set."
Here goes...
"Isn't that supposed to be my line?" Brandon joked with her before getting out of the car on the other side.

I can't wait to see your on screen wife.
"Well, Lillian's pretty attractive, so try not to get too jealous."
Fred Garland would also be here, and he would have to apply that same advice to himself if she found him physically attractive. Going to the movie set, Brandon was first shown the trailer he would be using while he was on the set for the day. It was a fairly nice one and would suit his needs quite well. Afterwards, he was led to where the rest of the major players were gathered.

"This is my girlfriend, Vanessa," he said in introduction to the actors and the director.
As Lillian shook her hand, there was the barest hint of jealousy in her eyes. His girlfriend being around meant she would have to tone down the flirting she had planned to do with Brandon, but her mischievous self knew she would find a way to tease her co-star. After the introductions were over, Brandon was handed a script and directed to an enclosed sound stage where he would practice his lines with Lillian. Since the first scene of the movie would involve Brandon and Lillian being at home, it was best that they get the line delivery down pat before any filming began. Lillian's name in the movie would be Julie Hargrave, so Brandon kept this in mind as he read over his scripted lines for this first scene.

While the actors were on-stage, Vanessa and Roger were asked to sit in the audience behind the camera filming the demo tapes. After getting his lines down, Brandon was asked to go behind a stand-alone door, which would simulate him walking into his house in the movie to prepare to travel to his next pro fight.
"And, go," the director said.
Brandon opened the door and casually walked in, while Lillian as Julie looked over from where she was pretending to do the dishes.
"Honey, is that you?" she called out, doing an excellent job of sounding like a real wife.
"Yeah, it's me, babe," he replied, heading into the kitchen.

Julie rushed over to him and threw her arms around his neck, giving him a short peck on the lips. This was Brandon's first stage kiss, especially in front of Vanessa, and it took everything he had to keep it together and keep rehearsing the scene.
"Ready for your fight tonight, champ?" she asked with a confident look in her eye, her hands gently running down the collar of his shirt.
"Yeah, I'm gonna give it my all," Brandon replied.
Brandon looped an arm around her waist and gently hugged her before heading to where his on-screen bedroom would be.
At this point, the director cut the scene and called them over to go over it and point out anything they could do better.

Vanessa did not know anything about Brandon's movie except for basics. So when she stepped onto a very high budget set, her surprise was evident. Not only was there too of the line catering but the actors and actresses that stood alongside Brandon was phenomenal. Large bright lights shone from the ceiling, cameras placed at every angle. It's unique placement to capture the scenes perfectly. The director's seat was place behind the main camera, just like in the movies. As Vanessa eyes swallowed the sights before her, she knew deep down that Brandon was only just beginning.

When Vanessa was finally introduced to Lillian Tomlinson her inner fan girl began screaming. The woman was not yet a legend but had done many movies since getting her big break in the hit tv show Siege. A show that amassed many awards and had become a public favourite over night. Vanessa shook her hand, a small smile plastered on her face. She could never compete with Lillian, and she dared not try. Vanessa made a mental note to ask Lillian for an autograph before they wrapped. She sat demurely watching Brandon and Lillian rehearse their scene in front of everyone, the loving kiss the redheaded beauty placed on his lips almost too realistic. Vanessa swallowed in her seat, a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth "Do you think he enjoyed that?" She glanced at Roger who w as sitting on her left. "I mean I won't even be mad if he breaks up with me for her...." Vanessa observed the on-screen couple "I don't stand a chance"

She tood from her spot "I need to go use the bathroom" after a quick glance back at the serious conversation the director seemed to be having with the two leads, Vanessa left the main area. Crew members littered almost everywhere on the set, and he easily found the bathroom area, with the help of their directions. Vanessa made it back to everyone safe and sound, just in time for Brandon and Lillian's new and improved kiss scene.

Do you think he enjoyed that? I mean I won't even be mad if he breaks up with me for her...I don't stand a chance.
Roger chuckled at her words, a thin smile on his face. It was unexpected to hear those words from someone who was so protective of her relationship with Brandon.
"He probably enjoyed it, but I doubt he'd ever break up with you. Brandon's been head over heels for you almost since day one of you two meeting."

I need to go use the bathroom.
"Okay, be careful," Roger replied, not wanting her to get lost on the set.
After Vanessa left, Roger watched the director go over the scene with Brandon and Lillian, talking them through posture and voice projection as well as what they should do within the scene. Brandon needed the lessons more than Lillian, since he had never even been in a school play, let alone a big budget movie. They had just finished going over what they needed to do when Vanessa returned. At this point, the two actors were told to take it from the top.

"Go," the director said.
Brandon casually walked through the door like before, and Julie turned to him from where she was pretending to do the dishes.
"Honey, is that you?" she called out, this excellent delivery not needing any change from last time.
"Yeah, it's me, babe," Brandon replied with better delivery, heading into the kitchen.
"Julie" rushed over to him and threw her arms around his neck, giving him a longer kiss on the lips for better realism.
"Ready for your fight tonight, champ?" she asked with perfect delivery, once again running her hands down the top of his muscular chest.

"Yeah, I'm gonna give it everything I've got," Brandon replied with a confident smile and perfect delivery.
Brandon gave "Julie" a short hug with both arms before heading over to where his on-screen bedroom would be. The director cut the scene here and gave them a thumbs-up.
"Great job, guys. Do it just like that during filming and it will be great."
This ended the practice for this scene, and they were going to move on to the scene where Garland as Cross Conway would try to get Brandon to throw his fight.

After taking about ten minutes to get their lines down, a bench was brought in to simulate a locker room bench where Brandon would be getting ready. Brandon sat down on it and pretended he was lacing up his fighting shoes. "Cross" entered the scene soon after and placed one foot up on the bench, his hand pretending like he was smoking a cigar.
"Mr. Hargrave, do you know who I am?" he asked, putting a gravelly inflection in his voice to make it sound tougher and meaner.
"Should I?" Brandon asked without looking up, his delivery excellent.
"The name's Cross Conway and I...run the business in these parts."

Brandon looked up at this point and stood up with a suspicious look in his eyes.
"What business would that be?"
"Let's just say that certain clients of mine would have healthier bank accounts if you were to lose the fight tonight."
"So you want me to throw the fight, is that it?" Brandon asked, being very realistic in his irritation because he had experienced this in real life.
"That's right," "Cross" replied with a slimy grin on his face, "Of course, you will be well-compensated for taking a fall."
"I'm not interested in your money, Cross, so beat it."

At this point, Fred expertly adopted an angry expression.
"I've got a lot of money riding on this fight, kid. You better lose that fight, or else..."
Brandon went to walk past him, and then stopped next to him and turned his face so that they were almost nose-to-nose.
"Not gonna happen," he said with steely determination, and then made to walk out of the locker room.
At this point, the director cut the scene, giving them compliments on the fact that there was little to improve on that scene.

For the rest of the morning, they did demo reels of several of the most important scenes before braking for lunch. Brandon met with Vanessa at the catering table and got much of the delicious food before heading with her back to his trailer.
"It feels so different being on a big movie set like this."
He took a bite of his burger and his eyes nearly rolled back in his head it was so good. They hadn't gotten to talk much since they arrived, so Brandon took a break from eating and looked at her.
"Have you been having fun on the set 'Nessa?"

Was she having fun? Of course, Vanessa had been on one or twos gets before, just passing through with her father, accompanying him on whatever business he had. This experience was different, watching Brandon begin his acting career was a privilege in it itself. No matter what their future held, she would someone day proudly say she saw him deliver his first line. Vanessa took a sip of her water "I'm having as much fun as I can" She smiled "I'd have even more if you get me Fred Garlands autograph" Her eyes met his, as she desperately tried to work her charm .

"I mean, I just sit around watching you and Lillian" Vanessa tried her best to look hurt "Do you have many kiss scenes" She knew being an actor certain things came with the job despite one's relationship status. Co-stars often hook up after being paired as couples for months on movie sets. Kissing, touching and even sex are often as realistic as the director wants. Which in turn leads to feelings, and chemistry that was once faked....comes to life. Vanessa took a breath, her eyes falling down toward her fries " I can compete with Hollywood"

I'm having as much fun as I can. I'd have even more if you get me Fred Garlands autograph.
Brandon smiled as she worked her charm, not able to resist her sweetness.
"Just Fred Garland's? I could tell you were a fan of Lillian's, too. I'll get the autographs for you, don't worry."

I mean, I just sit around watching you and Lillian.
"Yeah, I'm sorry it's not more exciting," Brandon replied with a grin while rubbing the back of his neck.
He was surprised by the hurt look on her face. feeling his heart hurt to see that.
Do you have many kiss scenes?
"There are only three in the whole movie. Two are pretty much pecks and then there's a longer kiss at the end after I rescue her."

Brandon knew that Vanessa was the jealous type, and that it wasn't easy for her to see another woman kissing her man, even if it was just for show. Brandon knew if the situation was reversed and she was kissing Fred Garland, he'd be jealous, too, so he could sympathize.
"I'll be doing more fighting than anything, so it should be more entertaining once we get to the stunt work, I hope."
He saw her sigh and look down toward her fries, expressing a sadness Brandon didn't like to see.
I can't compete with Hollywood.
Brandon reached out and gently took her hand in his.

"You're not competing with Hollywood, because there's no Hollywood starlet that's going to steal me away from you. If my first love couldn't do it, no one can."
He smiled at her, moving his head down so that he could look into her eyes.
"I mean, come on. After all the work I put in to win your heart, you think I'd give you up that easily?"
Brandon moved over to her side of the table and gently tilted her head up to kiss her.

"I know this is all new and overwhelming right now, but it's not going to be forever. Once the shooting's done, we'll be back to how things usually are."
He knew with the shooting schedule, fight schedule, and college work, seeing each other would be tough sometimes, but he had faith they could make it work. Putting his right arm around her waist, he gently pulled her close to him.
"So, don't you forget that you're always my number one woman."
He stole one of her fries and gave her the goofy smile he always did when he was messing with her.

Back
Top Bottom