Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

He smiled, gently caressing her. "You are quite a delicate girl, aren't you? I'll have to be more careful. If you cum too hard you might break."

She shifts and closes her eyes. Breathing evenly now before there is a knock at the door as one of your men yell about the storm once again.

"Handle it for the moment!" He growled, still tied inside her. "Can't exactly do it right at the moment." He smiled, gently caressing her breasts.

He can feel her body tense and she whimpers. "Its... warm... inside..." She grumbles and shifts

He smiled, finally sliding out of her. "Please, stay in bed, things might get rough again." He walked to the door. "I'll see you later tonight my pet."

She keeps curled up as she holds onto the bed. Whimpering as she looks at the door. Waiting for him to return

The ship rattles quite violently, the bedsheets sliding off with her in them, dumping her down in a heap.

"Well, we're stranded for awhile now." The captain growled, stepping back into the room. He stifled a laugh as he helped her up, gently untangling her. "Somebody had our bearing quite wrong and we've run afoul of a sandbar. The crew is fixing the ship, then we'll clear out some sand, and we can leave come high tide."

She makes a sound and whimpers as she lays there. Groaning as she sits up slowly and tries to get on the bed.

He chuckled, stroking her hair. "It appears we simply have some time to get to know each other."

She nods and slowly gets up as she begins to change slowly. Her legs pressed together as she stays quiet.

She looks away and does not answer. Sitting down as she shifts. "I feel...weird..." she murmurs touching her stomach

He smiled. "It will pass soon enough, your body is simply not used to powerful orgasms."

She frowns and hugs her chest. Looking away as she rubs her bruised skin. "May i bathe?" She whispers

He chuckled. "Well, if you wish to do it in the rain, then yes. I'll join you too keep the crew in line."

Sshe blushes. "W...what?" She stammers before shaking her head. "Im not going to bathe out there." She whimpers

Back
Top Bottom