Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

She pulls away once he let her go. Whimpering as she curls up and frowns. "Why are you so mean to me?" She mumbles too soft for him to hear.

"Alright." He rolled his eyes. "I'll checkon you before we get moving." He left to go assist the crew.

She jumps slightly and sits up. Frowning as she looks to the window then the door. Wondering if he is okay.

Outside barely anything can be seen through pouring rain, though faintly clanging metal can be heard

She got up and looked for a cloak. Finding one as she wraps herself in it. Opening the door and looking out worried.

The door would be quite quickly slammed back in her face as a reptilian man was thrown into it. Apparently there was quite a fight going on outside.

She fell back with a cry and whimpers. Looking at the shadows of people outside her door. Worried they would come inside.

I would be some time before the fighting died down, the captain walking in panting, cut and exhausted. "I'm glad to see you're alright dear." He panted, sitting down on the bed.

She hid over by the bed looking at the door before standing. Her eyes fall on him. "Are you alright? What happened?" She asks worried looking dor something to clean and bandage him up with.

There doesn't seem to be much in his room aside from clothing.

"Somebody thought we'd be an easy target for looting." He chuckled.

She frowns and looks away as she finishes. "Rsther you come back then those fighting men..." she says weakly

He chuckled, wincing as she finished cleaning his wounds. "How squeamish are you? I have a needle and thread, if you think you could handle that."

Back
Top Bottom