Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Deal With the Captain (DonVoltonus x LunaVexx)

"You are going to serve me... so you'd best get used to it." His hands caressed her bare body. "If you obey, I'll take it easy for your very first time."

She whimpers and hold back tears, wanting to yell no and hit him away. Yet, she stops herself. Her hands tighten and she nods weakly. Her dress now exposing her bear back while she holds the front over her chest.

She whimpers and let's him pull her clothes off. Soon leaving her with her arms covering her body as she blushes and treambles

He smiled, sliding a hand between her legs, skillfully caressing her exposed slit. "Just relax, I'm not going to harm you if you obey."

A whimper leaves her lips as she squirms. Squeezing her hands tight as she looks away from him and tries to stay quiet

She gasps and moans. Her tight wall squeezing his fingers as she whimpers and shake her head trying to pull away

He smiled, his mouth nibbling gently up her collarbone as his finger pressed on her inner walls. "Just relax, you'll love this."

She gasps and whimpers softly. Moaning as she shifts and bites her lip. Holding back pushing him away and moving too much

He spins her around, laying her back on the bed and pinning her. "Fighting it will only hurt you."

A cry leaves her lips as she squirms and whimpers. "Please don't hurt me..." She begs as she looks away.

"Of course not, my pet." He smiled, spreading her legs gently, caressing her thighs before leaning in and running his wide tongue over her outer lips. "I'll ensure you're prepared for this."

She whimpers and bites her lip. Looking away from him as her back arches slightly. Moaning as she gasps slightly from this new feeling.

He smirked, pressing his tongue into her slit, taunting her virgin body with new pleasures.

He held them apart, chiding her gently. "Ah ah...if you stop me now, I'll have to move on to penetration without warming you up."

She whimpers and covers her face with her hands. Shaking as her body tenses and quivers under his touch.

He pulled up with a smiled, moving between her legs, rubbing his slick red length against her, 10 inches with a thicker knot at the base. "Just relax, if you tense up this will hurt."

She shifts and her eyes widen as she sees his member. "That...is too big...it....it won't fit..." She stammers shaking her head as she moans while he rubs against her.

"It's tapered, it will be just fine." He smiled, pressing the tip slowly and smoothly into her, his warm length spreading her inner walls.

Back
Top Bottom