Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

What's all this?

Department of Umemplyoment?

"...cessation of benefits..."?

"...lack of effort demonstrated in obtaining new employment..."?

"Sweetie what's all this?"

"Hmmm?" I look over at her and see her holding some papers in her hands. Looking closer, I make out the familiar seal from the... oh shit...how am I...

Without thinking, I stand up and walk over to 'get a better look'. Forgotten, my semi-hard erection protrudes awkwardly in my sweatpants. I glance at the mail and pause just for a brief moment, as if seeing it for the first time in a long time. Being this close to Kat, I find myself stammering again.

What is it about her...can't think about this now...put out the fire in front of you, Charles...

"O-oh...that? Errrrr...I-it's...a m-mistake...been t-trying to f-fix it for a wh-while n-now..." Stuttering a bit, trying to think of a good explanation on the spot, I avoid eye contact, instead looking allll the way down Kat's mile-long legs.

just....killer...legs...one held me down like I was nothing...how is she so strong...you don't get this strong in just a few months...

RE: Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_me

He's obviously flustered and suddenly nervous and with his bad ankle and his hobbling and being so much shorter than me in these heels he just seems so much...smaller.

He's trying to explain this, awkwardly, like a boyy caught with something naughty, bent over and uncomfortable, while I stand tall over him, patiently listening to his stammering. I sometimes can't believe this is Charles Hogan, respected attorney, so sophisticated, so smart, the guy I used to work for. He just seems like so much...less...than when I first knew him.

haha

I can feel the effect I'm having over him, standing here. My closeness. My figure. My height. It's affecting him it's...diminishing him. And it's more every time I see him.

I step closer, and let him talk...

Closer, and even bigger, she looms over me as I stumble over my words, talking in circles. It's not very convincing, but I just can't bring myself to tell her the truth. I stand there shakily, my knees knocking together, feeling so exposed, on the edge of a cliff.

"Y-yeah...So if y-you just wanna set that s-somewhere out of th-the way, I can d-deal with it t-tomorrow." Stammering, sweating nervously, I back away from her, suddenly intimidated by her height. And it seems to help, my mind feeling clearer, though I do end up falling into the couch, hitting the back of my knees against the seat.

how will she react to that...will she believe me? Why am I backing away from her? She's a girl, a ditzy, needy girl...

"errr...you clean, I w-watch?" I offer weakly.

i am definitely making him nervous I think, as I look down at him sprawled awkwardly again on the couch

i like this game

"I clean. You watch."

meow.

Kat continues to clear the clutter and garbage, and she even starts a load of laundry. How many pair of underwear are just CRUSTY with my cum...fuck, I am a slob...I really hope she's not grossed out by this...

Finishing with the clutter and trash (complete with a ton of "accidental" peeks at her tits and ass), Kat disappears for a moment to transfer the laundry, and then sets to work on the bathrooms. As tempting as it would be to see her on her hands and knees...bent over...ohhhh jesus...I don't want to be a perv... I think as I grab the remote and flick on the TV.

this'll help clear my mind a bit...

clean clean clean

scrub scrub scrub

mop mop mop

I like being his little dust bunny i do i do but when i hear him put on the tv in the other room I feel funny like he's not paying attention to me anymore

wipe wipe wipe

clean clean clean

Hm this just won't do. What's he watching out there? I dunno but it's not what he should be watching I know what he should be watching

me haha

Nonchalantly i make my way back to the living area, dusting the walls, dusting the dead plant (ooo that still makes me so madd!!!) in the corner. He's half reclined on the couch maybe watching this baseball game but I know that if I decide to do this sttttttrech up to those hiiiiigh shelves next to the tv...like thisss...

hmm...Kat's being quiet...haven't heard from her in a while...not since she went into te bathroom.... I crane my neck, seeing if I can sneak a peek. Rapidly approaching clicks and suddenly I'm back focused on the game.

Kat comes around the corner, humming a soft song to herself as she dusts the various surfaces in the living room. I feel suddenly guilty, sitting here while she cleans, but decide to stubbornly show that she can't...s-she cannn't...affect...m-meeee...

Kat is reaching up, on her tippy toes, to dust the upper shelves of my entertainment center. My mouth is hanging open, in awe of how...perfect her legs are. My eyes run from top to bottom, seeing her breasts jiggle even from behind as she stretches to reach the shelf. Her broad toned shoulders and sleek back lead to her mini-skirt, and the flexing, jiggling ass cheeks below.

But the real stars are her legs. Smooth, silken and powerful, they seem to lift her up, extending, flexing muscles that maintain her balance. Her calves bounce deliciously, prominent lines even more exaggerated by the high heels she's wearing.

gulp...

throbbbbbbb

ooooo this is more like it this is more like it this is more like it...

I know he's watching me. I know my legs are fucking crazy even I can't believe them some days and ohhh as I stretch I feel them flex and my body draw his eye his attention on meeee

I'm used to guys looking at me, noticing me. I developed a little late as a girl but when I did it all started the attention from boys and teachers and dads friends and I liked it. But it was nothing like what I get now. When I walk down the street, I see the heads turn. When I'm at the supermarket, I get looks and guys follow me around. At the gym they can't keep their eyes off me like when I'm squatting or doing dead lifts its like my ass is a magnet. I'm not complaining...I love it...

...but nothing feels as good as when he's looking at meee...

I find myself slouching down in the sofa, giving myself a better angle at her meaty butt. Big, powerful muscles flex as she stretches, and yet she retains a feminine softness that is just...so...mmmmm...

The ball game forgotten, I rub at the growing bulge in my pants again, watching Kat flex and pose, muscles in her calves dancing. its no wonder she held me down...but how can she be this strong?

Just as she finishes dusting I manage to tear my eyes away from this...temptress... Back watching the game, sweatpants tented, I do my best to ignore her.

Fat chance, that...

He's not just a boob man, I know that.

I know from yesterday that he's like a hopeless tit slave haha. But I wouldn't be changing like this if all he wanted was a big pair of boobs.

He must like the legs. He must like the darker hair. He must like that my waist keeps getting smaller and smaller and smaller as the rest of me keeps getting...bigger.

Bigger and...

I have an idea.

"Oh mohn-syur..." I call to him, sweetly, turning my head over my shoulder in mid-stretch to him, "would you see-gu-play come help this mad-a-mua-zell with something..?"

see-gu-play?

She looks absolutely stunning, stretched and yet turning to look at me with those dazzling eyes. I nearly leap up, stumbling a bit by the coffee table. In my excitement I again forget about the protruding erection in my sweats.

"Yes miss...errrr...mademoiselle?" I ask, suddenly aware of her height, especially now that she is stretching, reaching high above me. "ummm...how can I help you?"

I smile down at him, totally aware of how many inches I have on him here as we stand next to one another. My posture is strong and straight, he stoops.

"Would you help moi? Move that pot on le top shelf so moi can dust under eet?"

I look at the pot on the shelf, not knowing how I can possibly reach it. I needed a step ladder when I first placed it up there, and haven't touched it since. I feel myself blushing, confronted by my own laziness and weakness, buti still try, reaching and stretching, but barely able to reach above Kat's head, let alone a pot SHE can barely reach.

"I...sorry mademoiselle...I...<grunt>...can't quite...reach it..."

"Oh but mohn-syur master," I pout, widening my big, doll-eyes for effect, "moi onlee needs vous to hold it for un minoot while moi dusts under it! Surely vous can do that? Here, watch..."

With that I turn to my right towards him and sttttretch up to the grey earthenware pot on the top shelf, planting my tits squarely in his face haha as my left hand reaches it and tilts the pot backwards. I hand Charles my feather duster and instruct him: "now, you dust under, yes?"

I splutter a bit, my face brushing against her tits as I reach up with the duster, and feel my bulge rub along her legs. ohhhh..,that feels...nnnnooo...stop...just dust and it'll be fine!

Try though I might, even with the duster, I only manage to run the feathery tip along the underside of the shelf. I just can't reach up to the top.

I gasp, straining, nealy losing my balance and falling against her. "Kat...j-just can't r-reach..."

"Oh muh-syur...oh master!" I exclaim, in exaggerated surprise as I reach out to steady him, "do not fall!" I steady him, take the feather duster from his hand, and stand up as straight and tall as I can manage...about 6'4" in these heels haha.

I look down at him, him up at me. A look of mock concern knitting my brows but fighting a smile. "Master I did not know vous were so pe-teet, so...short..." I say, role-playing the naive, slightly dim servant...

...or maybe she is not so naive.

I huff a bit, bristling at her words. we are the same height...right? Those heels...giving her an unfair advantage...so tall...legs...boobs in face... I look up at her, just able to see her smiling, beatific face over the swell of her breasts.

My cock, still stiff, continues to throb in my pants, pointing at and rubbing against her luscious thighs. I take a small step back, giving myself some space, feeling trapped, confined...

"Well, this entertainment c-center is pretty t-tall," I say with a sniff. "And so are you in those high heels..."

"Oh non non non..." I say, straightening my shoulders, tilting up my chin to look down at him, "eeees not just ze high 'eels..."

I give him a secret little wink. c'mon play along it's just for fun ha

"Bunny Kitty is tray tray...much much...taller than master, non?"

I let him see me <giggle>

I look again this time at her heels. they're not exactly platforms...just tall heels...so she's really just standing on her tippy toes...add an inch...

I realize then that I couldn't reach the top shelf even after standing on my own tippy toes. we were the same height Sunday...now it's nearly a week later and she's...reaching high above me...gotta be a trick...somehow...

"Mademoiselle...how tall are you, exactly?" I ask, standing on my own tip toes, my eyes reaching just abover her thick, kissable, ruby-red lips.

"Oh I don't even know, Master," I say offhandedly, "eevery day I get taller...Oui oui...much, much taller..." I repeat, feeling the effect I have over him really starting to take hold, seeing it in his face - the compliance, the pliability. The lowered inhibitions. What is he thinking? Is this turning him on?

I remember again what he said yesterday:
"bigger...taller...stronger..."

"And does Master like zat?" I ask, so innocently, rocking to-and-fro on my heels, shoulders back, chest out, "does Master like heez Bunny Kitty to be taller than him?"

she doesn't know?...everyday...taller...gosh...she could just...with only one leg...what if she was even taller...curvier? Is she going to keep growing like this forever...impossible...a dream...

She's a dream, standing there, acting so submissive but with real power. As she rocks, I catch sight of her legs and calves flexing steadily, alternating between relaxation and tension. Her breasts swell forward, then retreat. Swell...retreat...bigger...still big...

"uhhh...mmmm..." I blush, my face flushing red instantly. why won't my cock just relax...air seems...thicker around her..nnneeed to breathe...don't want to retreat.... "I-I...suppose...I d-don't mind...ahem...if y-you're a little t-taller...b-bunny, I m-mean...k-Kat..."

that wasn't very committal...not minding is different from "liking", right?

oh yr not fooling anyone charleee...I think I'm figuring you out...

I can see it in his eyes he's uncomfortable with this I'm hitting a nerve he likes taller women I think he does. So what does that say about him? Being a man that wants to be smaller than your woman?

"Oh Bunny Kitty is already leeetle taller...Master is small, small man," I say, stepping towards him as he retreats and putting one hand on each of his shoulders, "And Bunny Kitty keeps getting taller...and taller...and taller. That is good, non?"

Omigod he's totally squirming I'm smiling now I can't help it this is amazinggg

"Master likes tall, tall girls no? And Bunny Kitty is becoming a verry. Tall. Girl."

His breathing is starting to get shallow, I can sense it and his hearts racing and he's flushed I'm so attuned to all these things now it's incredible

I keep pushing...I want to know...what does the future holddd...

"Kitty can be your dream girl..." I say, stepping in even as he's backing away, filling the space between us with my upper body, snaking my arms over his shoulders to draw him in, "how tall is your dream girl?

My breathing becomes more and more shallow as Kat presses closer and closer. Her breasts bulge just under my chin, swelling with every breath she takes, her cleavage rising and falling. she's already taller...what if I was looking from underneath her tits...what if she was that tall...or taller?

Kat's own excitement is palpable, her eyes glint with mischief, and her full lips are parted slightly. Her hands grip me tenderly, but firmly, and I can...smell...her. Feminine, sweet, musky... what if she was taller...my lips lining up perfectly with...she could MAKE me...do...whatever she...wants...

"H-how...t-tall?" I tremble, so close to her, towering over me. "m-maybe taller th-than you are n-now..."

why don't I just tell her...why does she frighten me? Crazy, sure, but that's the past...also ditzy, but she seems pulled together...can't let her know my fantasies...about her...

"Taller, hm?" I say slowly, looking right into is eyes unblinking I don't want to miss anythinggg.

And then I start to push.

My hands on his shoulders, I start to push down. His eyes go wide, realizing what I'm doing, and at first he resists. But only at first...

My eyes don't leave his, and inside I'm singing as I watch him give in and slowly let me push him down...down...down. Soon he's on his knees, now gazing up at me from the floor past the swell of my chest.

"Tall like this?" I ask, peering down at him, "or you want taller..?"

Back
Top Bottom