Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

wha...what is she doing? I...grrrr...too...strong!

My legs shake and quiver, weak muscles trying to resist the pressure on my shoulders. Kat just smiles, a growing expression of pleasure as I give in, lowering myself to my knees. Once there, the pushing stops, but her hands remain, holding me still.

From this height, my eyes are level with her trim, petite waist, her frilly maid's skirt tickling at my chin. Looking up i cant really see her face past the rounded orbs thrusting proudly from her chest. Her scent is more powerful here, and my mind swims dizzily for a second as I picture her, the girl of my dreams...taller...curvier...stronger...

"M...I...Kat..." I squeak, still flustered by her dominance over me and the view of this luscious, powerful woman towering over me. "Y-you...maybe...this height..l...t-taller..."

Ha he can barely speak this is so funnn

"Taller..?" I ask, and stand up straight to take my hands from his shoulders... And replace them with my foot. I place one high-heel on his left shoulder and with that I start to force him down...

"k-Kat...nnnnn..." I grunt, trying to resist the pressure of her long, toned leg. On my knees, I have very little leverage - there's no way my abs could fight the power of her leg, and so I feel my legs folding down, and my body leaning back. I fight my balance for a moment before falling on my butt with an "Oooff!", my sweatpants obscenely tented.

what has gotten into her...I can't belie-...oh...lord...I...so tall...

Looking up, i see Kat smiling down at me, leaning forward a bit to see over her own breasts. Her rack protrudes like a shelf, sticking out nearly half a foot or more from her chest. Sweeping back into her trim, thin waist, my eyes continue south, now with an unobstructed view of her frilly black panty-clad 'kitty'. All I see is perched high up on Kat's long, strong legs. Each thigh is punctuated by toned definition, leading down to equally awe-inspiring calves. One leg still remains perched on my shoulder, reminding me of her control over me, and giving me an incredible view of her round, luscious ass.

"I...nnnnnuuuhhhhhh..." I ramble, feeling even more light-headed than ever, her scent washing over me in waves of intoxicating pleasure. "K-Kat...s-so tall...a-and st-strong...h-how?"

ohmigod haha I wish I could take that look on his face and just drinkkk it uppp...

He's looking up at me with his lips quivering stuttering and mumbling something I can barely hear and goddd he's got a huuuge boner ready to rip through his sweatpants...all while I have him trapped under my foot pressing him down to the floor. What does he want me to do? I have to lean over to see his eyes but in them I get so many ideasss...I'm starting to learn this man is someone who wants me to-

<ding-dong>

The doorbell?

I see his eyes go wide.

oh this is going to be delishhh

"I'll get it," I say, standing up as I remove my foot from his shoulder I carefully step over his body and start walking towards the door - but not before I see his mouth drop open and he starts to gibber an argument.

Behind me as I approach the door I hear him scrambling around, getting to his feet, but now I pay him no mind as - having reached the door - I ask "Who eeees itt?"

A woman's voice: "Management."

I reach for the door handle

"N-n-noo...K-Kat? D-donn't..." I stammer, but those long legs move much faster than mine. I hear the voice on the other side...management...oh gosh...rent...I gotta...

she's going to find out...lied to her...fucked up...now what...gotta hide...

I scramble, half-limping, to my bedroom. I'm astonished for a moment how spotless it is, before turning around and closing the door. The bed is still bare with the sheets in the wash, but I sit down on it anyway and pull my pillows close to me, surrounding me, protecting me...

<knock knock>

"Can I come in?" I ask as I step into his bedroom, finding him sitting among his pillows on the edge of his bed.

He looks sheepish and nervous and I can understand why haha. He's such a proud guy and I'm finding these things out about him that make himm really uncomfortable - ha I just had him squirming under my foot with a hard on in the other room. And now there's obviously something he's hiding with those letters from the unemployment department and now the stuff with his rent.

"So I thought that lady's eyes were gonna, like, pop out when she saw me open the door..." I say with a warm smile, walking over to him and sitting down next to him on the bare mattress, "she's probably going back to the office and telling everybody there about the boobie-girl Amazon in your apartment!" I giggle, and settle my hands demurely in my lap.

He stays silent, fiddling with the pillow he has over his lap, eyes down. We sit quietly for a moment.

"She told me to tell you that they need the rent you owe from the last two months and now this month's rent into the office today..." I say, trying to keep my voice even and hide the weird thrill I'm feeling. I watch his face.

"What's going on?" I ask, "Is there anything you want to talk to me about?"

I blush fiercely, imagining the knowing smirks and winks back at the management office. The way she looks, all made up in her French maid outfit, the huge tits, tall and athletic build, they must think I have hired a call girl!

The cat appears to be out of the bag, and this Kat is in the loop. How in the world am I going to get out of this? I look over at her, caring, concerned eyes searching my face, her hands soooooo close to my throbbing cock. Thank goodness for this pillow...

Should I even try to hide this? I don't know how Kat will react to my jobless status. Maybe she'll reject me...that would be awful. Or she'll be drawn closer, wanting to take care of me...she's always been sooooo possessive. I can't have that...

Besides, there's no way the condo company will kick me out...I've still got some pull here...

"Well, Kat..." I say carefully, trying not to stutter despite the lie I'm telling her. "The truth is I've had a bit of an issue with my current bank. Some mixed up transactions." I sigh, more out of shame, but hoping she'll see it as exasperation. "I've talked with the condo office about it, and they're understanding, but they have to knock on my door as a formality. Don't want the other tenants thinking I'm getting special treatment, haha..."

I feel my brows knot and i hope it looks more like concern than the doubt i'm feeling. it sounds weird but there's no way he'd be having trouble paying rent i know how much he makes. Unless he's like mixed up in drugs or gambling or something?? No way not charles

"Oh wow that stinks," I agree, "that must be frustrating..." I put my right hand on his right shoulder in a show of empathy. He seems pretty...off.

"Do you need, like, some money or something?" I offer, "I could always lend you a little to get you through until it's all figured out. That woman today seemed pretty serious she wanted a check today..."

I tremble a bit at her touch, knowing I'm into the lie pretty deep, but I can't back down now. She offers to help me cover it, but does she really make enough to cover it? I don't want to put her under financial pressure, too. Besides, the real question is what WILL she do if I'm in her debt? Like I've noted before, she can be quite possessive, and having this debt to her over my head would give her even more reasons to keep me close...

There is no way they are going to evict me! I turn and look her in the eyes, though it's hard not to see her thick, powerful thighs, crossed over one another for modesty's sake, but giving me a serious hard-on. So much strength, so smooth and feminine, yet toned and muscular. I could just die between them, and she could make that a reality in a heartbeat...

"Yeah, I'm sure she did sound serious. She probably thought you were a neighbor visiting..." I say, hardly believing my own lie. "She had to sound convincing so the other condo owners wouldn't think I'm getting leniency from the management office."

I shake my head. "So no, Kat. I appreciate the offer, but I'll be fine. It'll all work out..."

ok well that makes me feel better!

"Well good," I say, smiling, "but i hope you know that you can always come to me for help or to just to talk or to...whatever..." My eyes flash mischievously but I think it made him nervous now he's like looking at my thighs again. wow they do look big haha. "I mean...I'm sure you have a ton of friends and people that would, like, help you if you needed it," I continue, as my hand has sorta drifted from the back of his shoulder to the back of his neck and is sorta rubbing him,"but I just hope you know I'm one of them..."

oh my god my heart's beating so fastttt

I flush red, feeling the stress of the lie washed away as she rubs my neck tenderly. She believes me...phew...just gotta get a job and then everything will be right as rain.

I glance up from her killer legs, my eyes hovering at her chest, nearly bursting the seams of her outfit. Another jump from my bulge moves the pillow slightly as I sit so close to feminine perfection.

Tearing my eyes from her body, I look into her eyes before glancing away. "yeah...not really. My friends have grown...distant. And I moved across the country from my family to work here, so...". I smile weakly at her. "...so I think you might be the only person I could turn to if shit hit the fan..." I feel a growing nervousness as I talk, realizing how small my safety net is. If I fall, only Kat can catch me...is that a good thing or...?

oh migod omigod omigod i'm fuckin gettin wet when he talks like this haha my heart is rrrracing keep it cool you're not crazy your not crazy yourre not crazzyyy....

"oh sweetie..." I manage, my breath catching, "you're going to be fine, but of course i'd help you with anything...ever..."

horrible things go through my head him needing me him needing me he's hurt he's sick him neeeeding me his legs are broken he's paralyzed or broken or small he needs me he needs me mineminemiinemine
stop

but i feel the warmth coming from me off my chest, and i can't help myself i turn a little towards him, at the waist.

"i'd...i'd always be there for you..." i say, my voice lower, "if you needed me..."

i'm gonna push

"Charlie...I know I didn't act...responsibly...when we broke up." I say, "but you know how...strongly...I feel about you. So I...I don't understand why you won't give me a second chance..."

Oh no...we're finally dealing with the elephant in the room...at least, the five-ten busty temptress in the room...Why DON'T I give her a second chance? She seems changed, but I'm getting vibes that there's crazy lurking underneath.

But I can't tell her that right?

I turn to look, and am blown away by how she looks, her thick thighs flexing gently as her leg bounces a bit in her excitement. Above those heavenly legs, she's turned her massive chest towards me, almost rubbing against me we're sitting so close. My cock gives another twitch, shifting the pillow noticeably.

I gulp, swallowing down the pang of nervousness as I prepare to let her down.

"look, Kat...I think you're incredible...so passionate and eager," Her eyes glint a bit at this, and I continue. "But...I-I'm still worried about how it was when we last s-split...remember?" I ask her, remembering the nasty letters, the incessant texting, and the lipstick on the windshield of my car.

uuunnngh why why no no Kat keep it together .. but my pulse is starting to race ..

"but that was because i...because i loved you SO MUCH," I say, not able to keep my voice from rising, "I...I'm sorry for the things i did I really am...but doesn't that mean something to you? That someone can love someone SO MUCH that they...that they can't control themselves...?"

More and more of my perfume is comingfrom me i shoulld stop it. i'm trying to keep from breathing really fast but god it makes my tits look amazing

i see him looking at mee and i'm really glad i'm wearing thiss

I splutter a bit, feeling my cheeks flush as she confronts me, explaining her behavior. Love can be crazy sometimes, I guess that's true, but her reaction borders on obsessive. Can I really live with that?

I feel dizzy, looking at her, even in her anger, gets my blood boiling...the air is thick with a cloying, feminine scent, and my pulse is suddenly racing. Still, I manage to compose myself, reminding myself of THEN...before she became even more of the girl of my obsessive fantasies.

"But Kat," I start weakly, wanting to validate what she's saying, but trying to remain strong and in control. "You DO mean a lot to me, and I want to protect that for now...". I try to stay focused, try to not imagine her incredible body...how it's changing...and growing..."But what we had...what you had...I wouldn't call it love...it was obsession...controlling...manipulative..."

"I don't want the immature behavior of the past to ruin what we have right now..."

obsessive...controlling...manipulative...

I wouldn't call it love

i feel the blood rushing to my head vision starting to spin like it does when i...

oh my god i want to crush him

i want to gouge out his eyes with my fingernails

i want to fuck his face and crush it with my thighhhhsss

but stop stop stop Katherine stop you can't let him see you cracking stay calm outside stay calm outside there's a better way to do this to get him to get what you want

obsessive...controlling...manipulative...

...and immature

I laugh...a little laugh, a cute laugh.

"I was obsessed, wasn't I?" I say, with another giggle, rolling my eyes at myself, "...totallyyy."

I turn and twist a little at the waist, hands now both in my hair fixing it back up again where parts have fallen. I have a really nice long neck and I want to show it offf to him

"but...isn't there something a little, like, sexy about having someone obsessed with you?" I say, giving him a sly, secret smile and making my eyes sparkle, "knowing that they're thinking about you, day and night, all the time...?"

For now I keep my hands up in my hair because I know he's trying to avoid looking at my figure; this pose totally flaunts how tiny my waist is and he's struggling not to show he notices haha

"Because that's what I did, Charlie..." I say, bring my hands now to the back of my head and arching my back, "...I thought about you all the time..."

Lord...that profile...if I didn't know better, I'd be like a little puppy in her lap... I feel my breathing quicken even more, my skin feels like it's on fire. Her slender neck holds her head like a ivory stand, dipping elegantly down into the shadowy depths of her stunning cleavage. She arches her back ever so slightly, letting me see just how inviting her breasts are, luring me closer, to rest my head...

nnnn...No!

I watch her face do a complicated dance, as she considers what I say. Finally she seems to have a sense of humor, regarding her past actions as a little silly. Still, she presses me, asking if I think it's sexy to be the subject of her obsession.

Only by you...gosh...gotta think straight...obsession is dangerous...she could turn like that...but she's soooo sexy...nnnn...I can't....

"It's flattering that you think of me, k-Kat," I offer, tilting my head slightly, trying not to stare at her incredible figure. "But thinking about a person all day and all night isn't healthy." I gesture towards myself with one hand, the other keeping a tight hold on the pillow covering my tented sweats. "Look, I think about you too, but not all day and all night...that'd be kind of weird, right?"

RE: Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meow

"Mmmm..." I purr, bringing my arms down in front of me, under my boobs and shaking myself in a little self-hug, "I dunno...girls kinda like the idea of boys being obsessed with them. Thinking about them. Not being able to get them out of their heads..." I know the jiggles got his attention. "Why do you think we dress up for you, do our makeup for you, make ourselves all pretty for you..?"

I squeeze myself a little tighter, pushing my boobs nearly up to my throat. I giggle, watching his eyes dart around, trying to see but trying not to look.

"...and I kinda like the idea of you thinking about me all day, thinking about me all night..." I say, slowly drawing in a nice breath, "I'd kinda like it if you were obsessed with me..."

He swallows dryly.

"What do you think I can do to make that happen..? Hm..?"

It's like I've forgotten how to breathe. Try as I might, I can't avoid watching her squish and jiggle her large breasts, hugging them to herself like they're prized possessions. maybe they are... Even more astonishing than this entrancing display is the contrast between her chest, waist and thighs. She's the perfect hourglass, if a little top-heavy.

"Y-you'd...like?" I croak, my throat suddenly very dry, my vision swimming. "Ahem...I mean, I told you I think about you, K-Kat..." The pillow in my lap moves slightly. "But obsession is...s-such a strong word, and..." I frown a bit, as if I don't believe what I say next myself, "...I don't think you can really make a person obsessed..."

RE: Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww

"Oh, I don't know about that, sweetie..." I answer, in my best baby-doll coo, leaning in to my right towards him a fraction, "maybe...just maybe...if I get just a little bit taller, grow just a little bit-" and here I really squeeze my breasts together, "- bigger...maybe then?"

I inch forward just an inch more, causing him to lean back a bit and have to put his right hand down on the mattress behind him for support. "Maybe then I can get you to think about me a bit more?" I ask, smiling, "maybe then I can get you obsessed with me..?"

Looking into his eyes, not breaking his gaze, I gently take his left hand off the pillow in his lap and place it on my right thigh. I smile tenderly.

"If I grow a little bit more...maybe then I can get you to jerk off to me...every day...every night...." I say, slowly pulling the pillow off his lap, "...all day...all night..."

"Nnnnnnuhhhh..." I croak unintelligibly as Kat continues to tease and seduce me, her breasts surging towards me like a soft, jiggly wave. She keeps leaning towards me, until I'm almost lying back on the mattress. she could have me if she wanted..no! I can't let this happen...it's not right...how is she doing this to me?

Then I'm touching her right thigh, feeling the softness of her feminity, yet also the strong cords of muscle beneath. She's so smooth, but there's power here too, like the coils of a boa constrictor.

Kat almost doesn't even have to take the pillow off my lap: a strong throb from my engorged cock nearly topples it to the floor, but Kat is quicker, pulling the pillow from my lap, letting it rub and drrrraaaaggg slowly over my bulge.

"I...Kat...n..." I choke, blushing at the obvious hard-on...she can't possibly miss this. "I don't...jerk off...to you." The lie is so hollow, leaving my mouth a whisper. But what else can I say? What she's asking...it's obscene...too much...crazy.

"Kat, I don't want that." I lie, my cock dancing in my pants again.

"Ohhhh I think you doooo..." I purr, puckering my lips big and air-kissing the space between us, "I think you want Kitty Kat to keep getting biggerr...keep getting tallerrr...you told me that yourself..." I kiss the air again...<mwah> <mwah>... "I think you want to jerk off to me, all day...all night..." <mwah> <mwah>..."every day...every night." ...<mwah> <mwah>..."totally unable <mwah> to stop thinking about me..."

I think I have him ready...I think he'll do this...there's enough of me in the air, I think he's ready...

"Orr maybe..." I say, as my left hand finds the waistband of his sweatpants, "maybe you're just shy...maybe you're too afraid to tell me..." I tug down at his pants - he makes no move to stop me. "Maybe you're just too shy to tell Kitty Kat that you already jerk off to her all the time..."

His huge, turgid cock springs up into the space between us, purple and angry and all but throbbing with neeeeed...

I take his left hand in mine, and gently place it on his cock, holding it there.

"So, if you're too shy to tell me..." I say, as he leans back onto his right elbow, "show me then...show Kitty what you can do..."

I sit there, frozen, breathing heavily as Kat blows kisses at me. The air is thick like soup, a flowery blanket that wraps me up, making me feel safe, accepted. All I see are her plump, kissable lips, pursing and blowing, pursing and blowing...closer...clooosssserrrrr...

I feel nothing, not her hand tugging my waistband down, nor the motion of my obscenely erect penis as it springs up and lightly bounces off my stomach. Her hand on mine goes unnoticed, even as she wraps my fingers around my erection.

Deep in my head, warning sirens are wailing, screeching at me to run...fight...never to look back. To show her that I can't be manipulated like this.

Show her.

show her

show...her

I look right at Kat, my eyes glazed over yet seeing all of her beauty. I'll show her...

My hand pumps up and down smoothly, coaxing my cock towards what I was already close to before I even started. Precum already oozes freely from the tip of my swollen, purple cockhead, lubricating my efforts.

For her.

Show her...

"Ooo yes....oooo yes...!" I praise, as I'd started his stroking, but soon can remove my hand, "there...there..! That's good...that's soo gooood...!"

Hah. Haha. Hahahahahaha..! He's fucking...he's fucking doing it! Ohmigod he's fucking jerking off right in front of me the little fuck!!

It takes all my strength to not start laughing, crowing like this is a victory...but it is haha I fucking win!

"Here...maybe this will help..." I offer sweetly, as I pop my legs up onto the bed and, turning fully to face him, tuck them underneath me. Leaning in towards him as he's awkwardly half-reclined onto his right elbow, my arms presenting my breasts again, i swell my cleavage less than a foot away from his face.

"There you go...yes...yes..." i encourage, as he groans at my display and pumps ever the more furiously on his outsized cockk, "show Kitty...show Kitty what you can do but shhhh..." i place my hand on his for a moment, slowing him. i show him the rhythm i want. "slowerrr...lets enjoy this..."

I marvel at the length and girth of his organ as I watch, fascinated, a man start stroking himself to orgasm. The look on his face is priceless, amusing and I almost laugh again. He's so lost in the moment, lost in what he's gaping and goggling at with slack jaw and unblinking eyes - my big, big tits.

"Good...gooood...that's right..." I coo, noticing his face start to droop - he's feeling shame, I can tell. He'll need my encouragement, he'll need me to talk him through this. "Keep stroking...that's right...that's good..." I purr, "show Kat how pretty you think she is..."

That gets another groan out of him...good. I think I can push a little more.

"Now, tell Kitty...is this what you do at home, looking at pictures of her..?"

My eyes sweep up and down her heavenly body, taking in her pursing lips, blowing instructions into my ears, seeing her delicious, powerful legs tucked under her waspish waist. But my gaze centers on the huge, swelling orbs in front of me, surging and jumping only inches from my face. I stroke even faster, encouraged by this display, wanting to SHOW HER what I can DO...

But then her hand is on mine, slowing me down, down...down...showing ME what she wants, and I want what SHE wants, moaning quietly as my efforts gently build tension in my balls.

"Pretty..." I agree, awash again in a lurid sea of fantasies and images of her...so much bigger...towering over me...surrounding me... "Everything...perfect...girl of my dreams..l"

Kat's words penetrate me deeply, ensnaring thoughts I'd never say aloud, hooking and reeling them out of me. "yessssss...look at...stroke...imagine Kat...bigger...all over...cum for her..."

Back
Top Bottom