Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gorgeous Elf Slave (Sanoci and Atzura)

Ricril respected her decision, turning around to head towards a tree. Any heterosexual would think there was enough justification to take a small peek at a Dark Elf who was obviously very attractive. He was a different species of man, unlike his demented older brother, he was a sterling example that the majority were lustful beings who yearned for violence and combat. Bracing his back, he waited to be called on to advance into her direction. His noble demeanor did stern from his inferiority complex to gorgeous women, but he was raised well, something which seem shocking considering his Dragonsbane sibling. He sensed lurking here for much longer could cause issues if his assumptions were right about the woman. Standing a few feet away from her, he shut his pupils to relax for a moment.

" Are you mad little brother, this is the chance to fuck that elf!"

" I will not degrade her like a piece of meat."

They said within his subconscious, aware any other way it was possible for her to listen in.

"This human is my ticket to freedom... I think... chances are he's just trying to violate me, then maybe kill me, like most men think... but... I have no other choice. Krintos would kill me, and kill him if he caught up, and he's probably screaming at Aolias' dead body right now... Please... Gods and our lovely Goddess in the sky, watch over me... and Skylor, the violent guardian of my Dark race, protect me with your malicious strength..." She prayed quietly to both the Gods of elves in general, and the specific diety for Dark Elves. She'd never met either, but personally liked the idea of Skylor existing compared to the rest.

Her hands ran across her back, removing her brassiere, exposing her full breasts and sliding off her panty, immediately submerging herself in the water. It didn't take a long time, but she was sure to rinse her body completely. Aolias' blood was strong in stench, and very thick. No longer than ten minutes later, she started to dress again, putting on her usual clothing which was still dried and not bloody. Most of the blood got on her favorite cloak, which was now soaked, and for the most part, bloodless.

Elvia searched for the vagrant officer before calling out to him, she hadn't caught his name, so she would have to take her chances just calling him "Sir" or "Warrior" or something along those lines.

The moment he was signaled back towards her, Ricril slowly paced back to her side. No longer drenched in blood, he figured she completed her goal in cleaning her form. Personally he resisted the urge to stare at her attractive exterior, learning from experience that people like his brother were consumed by instinct. Under all circumstances he couldn't allow himself to become engulfed in dark desire. Peering his eyes towards the water, Ricril gave the illusion of him staring at her respectfully. Considering they haven't formally introduced each other, it was only appropriate to finally reveal his full name, despite knowing some controversy could occur since his clans name was known to many, especially elves.

"To distinguished the awkward atmosphere between us, I assume it would be right to tell you who I am. My name is Ricril Dragonsbane, former knight of the Derkholm kingdom. May I receive your name?"

Perhaps this would be beneficial to get familiar with each other. Forgiving compared to some races, Ricril was not going to belittle the dark elf, shunning the superiority complex barrier some of the other civilizations were bestowed with. Darious had a deep longing to rape this busty elf, imagining intimate positions while ravaging her like a beast. When his emotions became stronger, self-control of his conscious became unbearable. To Elvia she would see him holding his head slightly, gaining a small headache from the utter stress behind it. Speaking in his subconscious, Ricril would confront him instantly.

" LEAVE ME BE, DARIOUS DRAGONSBANE!!!"

After the ordeal was concluded, a nose bleed would endure. Streaming onto his lip, he wiped it off, ignoring the excessive blood. Mental control to restrict his control was a requirement to stay conscious, yet his attention shifted back to her, acting calm to keep themselves comfortable.

Elvia spotted him and braced herself, she was still not very accustomed to the sight of a human before her, and she, for the most part, knew their usual intentions, rape, seduction, and later a fast bail, leaving females to handle their situations alone. At least, that's what she had learned.

"I... I am pleased to meet you..." She paused a moment. "My name is -" She suddenly watched him reach for his own head, seeming as if he was in some sort of pain, clearly in discomfort. Ser Knight?" She asked, later noticing the stream of blood from his nose. She took several steps back, confused and afraid at the situation.

[ I hope this roleplay has kept you entertained.]

" I am fine, its just a little nosebleed and headache. I apologize for cutting you off, you may continue if you wish."

Naturally Ricril was a tad bit paranoid about revealing that his form is occupied by another being, especially since that entity happened to be his lunatic of a brother. This truly was discomforting, the opposite of his initial intentions with the lovely dark elf. After a minute or two, he was prepared to move forward once again. However, he would not pause until he received her response on whether or not she desired to give him her name. Whenever an answer was given, Ricril would automatically motion onward towards his destination, Krazayo. Portraying a stern, but kind heart vagrant, all he wanted was to start gaining her trust, figuring she was having a troubled life considering how disturbed she seem.​

((I really like it. It's moving slowly, but the plot is still very flexible. I have some cool ideas floating around. Why... are you bored?))

Elvia watched him a few moments as he tried to wave it away as a simple nosebleed, but she didn't buy it. Still, he had one hell of a blade, a harder body and was likely faster than she was, so he'd hear no arguement from her at the moment. "My name is Elvia. I am... I am a Dark Elf, in the servitude of High Elf Krintos..." She swallowed hard, it was almost easy to hear her fuilds flow down her throat. "I've... I've done something... extremely... wrong..." She looked up at him, "You mentioned something earlier... about a settlement... I located a map... in..." She covered her mouth, apparently gagging. "In the High Elves' Librarium... I looked for your settlement... but... I had little time to memorize it..." Her knees and back bent, as she gagged loudly into her hand. She was starting to get that feel after murdering, she was now visualizing their entrials, their organs and blood. She just washed, but she felt like she still smelled, and it was making her physically sick... She noticed him turn in the direction of their settlement, and nodded quietly.

[ Atzura I am enjoying this role play, so no worries on me being bored.]

" Lady Elvia, whatever horrendous act you committed it is all in the past. Also no worries on memorizing the settlement of Krazayo, I have acquired enough time to learn of the coordinates to the area. None the less, you can take it easy and relax."

Moving slowly around the forest, caution felt like a sense to the Dragonsbane warrior. They were after all still lingering within Elven territory and if his assumptions were precise, this woman was wanted by this community. He was hoping that his little transaction with Darious would not resurface anytime soon, yet the fear of staring at Elvia would only consume him in dark desire. With a sheathed weapon ready to be drawn immediately at the first hint of hostile activity, Ricril was remaining vigilant as they ventured further away from the Elven grounds. Taking account of the creatures in the region, if required he could fetch something to eat.

Personally he sympathized with the dark elf, believing it was appropriate to help her escape from a territory in which she obviously was mistreated. In retaliation to their harsh motives, Ricril knew automatically that accompanying her to Krazayo was the only way towards attaining freedom. High Elves overall were bigots, often expressing their haughtily views towards other elves and other races altogether. After ten minutes, he paused as they reached a stream. Figuring this was a good place to take a break, he addressed Elvia in a polite, but civil manner.

" Lady Elvia, do you have any skill in fishing by chance? I presume fetching some fish for breakfast would be beneficial for both of us. If you do not have any proficiency in this, would you mind acquiring some wood?"

Elvia was travelling, with a human, a shadowed, cursed human. The longest bit of their travelling was silent and strange to her, uncomfortable, but at the same time, she felt significantly secured around this Ricril warrior. She liked how he didn't judge her, murdering a High Elf would be seen as a crime in any palace or small town, they are the leaders of their people, it was "wrong."

Elvia came to the stream and was asked about fishing. "I... I am sorry... I... I mainly did herbalism... potions, ointments and such..." She whispered, almost ashamed, knowing the uselessness of the skill in this situation.

"I... I can go fetch wood... If you wish..."

" I would most appreciate that Lady Elvia."

Though it was rare for Ricril, he cracked a comfortable smile to show he was alright. Concentrating on the task in hand, his focus was drawn to the river. Primarily sympathetic with her, he understood her hardships to a degree, realizing it would be ignorant of him to dare lecture her on murdering someone. Presuming she was fetching some firewood, he immediately went back to his initial task of hunting some fish. With them in the stream, it made it somewhat difficult. Readying his wooden made spear he crafted since yesterday, he sprung his arm forward to successfully catch a decent sized fish. Relieved, he would patiently wait for the next opportunity to capture another one.

Elvia wandered, but not very far away. She managed to find a healthy supply of useable wood for as he had requested. Perhaps other travellers had gathered some, and never needed to use it...

She lifted up the bundle with a slight huff, and made her way back towards Ricril as quickly as she could. Something in these forests, stirred.

It was nice they could cooperate with each other, at first believing things were remain awkward and simply full of animosity. Keeping his senses heightened during his moment of hunting, Ricril would utilize his training to its fullest within this exercise. The environment here compared to Derkholm was serene. Calmly waiting on the wish, he started to hear them approach. Manipulating the magic he was gifted with, this in turn was bestowed to intensity his senses towards inhuman levels. Smirking, he lunged forward to penetrate the incoming fish that was caught in his range of perception. Gracefully capturing his meal, he paced a few feet away to drop the bodies near the rock. Figuring Elvia was going to return shortly, he sat there placid fully, assuming she would not take long on the task.

"Ricril just man up and fuck the elf!"

" Keep your mind clean, Darious."

Elvia arrived minutes later with a decent enough amount of wood. She thought he'd use it to keep them warm, and probably cook, if he had other plans for the wood, she knew of them not, and would let him do as he pleased. She was going to let him do that either way, no matter what she thought, she needed to put her trust into the lone warrior. He was her only possible ally.

"I.... I hope this is enough?" She asked, placing a batch of wood onto the ground by her feet. If you please, I can go and get more. It seems there were others resting here not long ago, they troubled themselves acquiring much of this wood, and it is in simple batches not far from here..."

Practically curious what was taking her so long, Ricril's speculation was cut short as she was in the cross hairs of his enhanced perception. Judging by her movements, Elvia collected a fair amount of firewood. As she addressed him on the source of the wood, he pondered why others were lingering in the forest. Cautious was screaming in his conscious, something which he took note of immediately. Replying to her, he took out some flint as he started the straining exercise of lighting up a fire.

" I thank you for acquiring this wood. By chance, you do think others are pursuing you?"

He had a bad feeling, thus it was only suitable to confront her about it. Personally he wished to avoid combat, believing the path to the least bloodshed was most logical. Though the Dragonsbane were infamous for their fighting prowess, Ricril knew it was necessary to not be barbaric lunatics like Darious. With numerous things to consider, he kept his power going, though in the long run would exert him a bit. Watching the fire start, he began to cook the fish he caught.

" Tell me Lady Elvia, why was someone of your standard lingering with High Elves?"

Elvia watched him light the wood ablaze and looked up at him when he asked, "I... I could be being followed. I... " Her arms moved to her shoulders. "I was in the High Elves librarium, trying to find a map. I came into... contact with a specific High Elf named Aolias. Perhaps you have heard stories or rumors or even met the elf. He is very highly respected and holds one of the highest ranks in the Elven world. He... noticed me trying to find this... settlement, and was likely going to inform my master, Krintos of my actions. I was prepared to take punishment, even by his hand... but... I felt... him... I felt his body trying to press and desrupt my own. I... panicked... I had little time to think with such a powerful elf behind me, trying to fill me with his lustful dreams and next son. I committed murder. Quickly, carelessly... it was so violent..."

She closed her eyes, rubbing her hands by the fire.

"It's possible that guards could have been sent out. If the other High Elves noticed Aolias' body... they could be tracking me themselves. I blame you not, if you choose to avoid me from this point on. My life's ending is predetermined. It has been, since I came into Krintos' servitude."

"See, my mother was a powerful and troublesome Dark Elf, or Drow, under a certain troublesome banner of powerful female Dark Elves. She would help them steal, hunt and occassionally murder at the request of a client. A client could be anyone from a local farmer, to the kings of whichever lands exist. One of her hunts was an elf whom she fell in love with after crossing blades with him. She however, had a Drow lover of her own, and he learned of her infidelity, and hunted down the elf, and killed him. After I was born, it was obvious that I was his daughter, I am Dark Elf, through and through, still, he doubted my mother, and eventually, killed her with a petrification chant, turning her body to stone, and later cutting her in half, with a scimitar. I ran as far away as I could with several other Drow children. We stumbled upon food one afternoon, and learned that it belonged to the high elves. At that moment, my father appeared and tried to kill me. He hated me, he believed I was the daughter of another elf, and seeing me within a High Elf banquet seemed preposterous to him. He grabbed my throat, and I cried quietly as the air escaped me. My friends tried to stop him, and he easily... killed them with his blade. Krintos arrived seconds later. My father was infuriated, and asked him what he had done to my mind. I was turning grey... my eyes were fading, and I couldn't hear a word... I noticed the handsome elf Krintos sweep towards my father and finish him quickly. He took me in as his own... but very shortly after... I was treated more like a slave. I guess I was too grateful to him... he often times tried to use my body, but he wouldn't force it if I refused him..."

" I'm sorry you had to endure such a horrendous life, Lady Elvia. If it comforts your spirits, I promise on the blood of my clan to give you the freedom you deserve. Once we reach Krazayo, not even the Elven Kings could forcefully drag you back into their clutches. Its my guaranteed and I will never break such an oath to you, because you deserve better."

Speaking to her earnestly, Ricril tone alone spoke of the commitment he suddenly developed after hearing her tragic tale. Perhaps it motivated the warrior, but he just couldn't allow her to live in misery for the rest of her existence. Certainly her dreams felt impossible, yet if he the willpower and strength, this dark elf would reach the settlement alive and finally for the first time in life be able to make her own decisions. Automatically he loathed high elves, instantly heightening his dislike of their humanity. Notified of this, he kept his depth perception active, straining slightly to keep a dominant defense for both their sake.

Darious was only chuckling, believing his brother was a fool to be so touched by such a lonesome creature such as her. Soon enough, he would escape and corrupt this body for his own usage. Keeping his guard up, eventually he figured there would a proper time to gain control and unleash chaos onto this world he cherished so much, starting by ravaging Elvia.​

"It is alright. It has been many a years, very many actually, since this happened." She said, lowering her head when he made his promise. "You seem to be a sensible, intelligent man. If I were you, I would not get involved. Humans are the most violent creatures we know, but elves, can sometimes rival that bitterness, and at times, surpass it. I do not want to drag you into my pool of darkness and murder. I am very thankful for what you have done so far, it is much more than I expected from anyone, but... my problems should be left to me. The remaining High Elves will find me without doubt. They will kill me, it's inevitable. They are too powerful, and despite your grand weaopn and fighting chance, I will not ask you to protect me. It is a suicide to do so. I can feel them monitoring us. Somehow, somewhere... "

" If it suicide, then call me insane Lady Elvia. We will get to the settlement of Krazayo, together."

Ricril was not going to allow Elvia to basically sacrifice herself to have him avoid the possible turmoil from the elves. It would be too outrageous on his behalf to allow her such harm, for what being simply a Dark Elf. Even Darious for a change agreed with him, although their motives still remained different. Maniacal to the core, his brother's instincts would naturally cause destruction to those who crossed his path and in this case, ruin his opportunity in fucking the busty dark elf. Sure it was inevitable that an encounter would occur, but with his mighty sword and dragonsbane magic, Ricril was not going to give them an easy fight.

" If these elves are indeed monitoring your movements, perhaps we should finish our meal and then venture towards the settlement."

After saying that, he removed the cooked fish from the flames. Looking eatable in his opinion, he served her one. Blowing on it excessively to cool it off, he took a chuck out of his fish,savoring the delicious taste. Enthusiastic when it came to hunting, he believed the food was most enchanting when one made the effort to capture and then prepare it. Unlike others, it was times like this he cherished most. Staring at her for a moment, he was curious as to her opinion of his catch.

"I appreciate your concern, but I have no intention of dragging a wandering human in the affairs of elves. Krintos always liked me as a child. As a matter of fact, he even let me play with his sons. We were all younglings, and enjoyed being by the river and such. They liked me very much. Being as I developed quickly, the four of them often times fought to see who could spend the most time with me, when I in turn only wanted to be by the river or race with them or spar, or play seek and hide. As we all became of age... I was... desired... so to speak... by more than four elves. The High Elf Krintos... and his four sons. They were all good to me for the most part. One of them tried to seduce me, and halfway succeeded. Another... tried to have his way with me, more forcefully so, it took his other three brothers to stop him. As things got more and more unwell between the Dark Elves and I suppose we should call them Traditional Elves, they all started to change their feelings towards me. When skirmishes began... Krintos' four sons would fight, come back home, victorious, and I would have food prepared. There were times that they'd return with captured Dark Elves, women of course, and they'd use them, and later kill them, release them, or sell them. When the four of them threatened me at once... or asked politely even, I had little chance of denying them successfully. It..." She shook her head. "It was so degrading... while I whimpered and tried to remove them, they continued, laughed, said dirty things to me, and... used their tongues... I still have nightmares about it..."

"One night, I was asked to go to their camp where they had just beaten down several Dark Elves. That night, they were raided by a larger group of Dark Elves, and the four of them were slain. I would have been killed too, but I fled to Krintos begging him for help and protection. When I did, his obvious thought... and I don't blame him... was that I had his sons murdered. He slapped me, shunned me, took my clothing and pushed me against the wall, publicly, showing an example. Before he violated me, in anger and sadness, the other High Elves asked him to stop, or he would be exiled, and hunted for absolutely inacceptable behavior. I was sentenced to death two days later, for the slaughtering of the sons of a High Elf. I was going to be hanged, after any man, elf, or beast that passed by our village paid a small fare, and had his way with my body. Before this could happen, Krintos conscripted me into his service. He figured this would be a better punishment than dying after being fucked by every possible creature... he thought that would be a reward for my crimes. A lot of time has passed... Krintos thinks of me as his daughter... but disposable... and a traitor after all... I never betrayed him, the High Elves, or his children... He saved my life. My only problem now is that I killed Aolias. I cannot reverse that. At least... not with my level of magic." She decided to stop talking, he didn't need to know all that. "I apologize. We should eat and not listen to these stories."

Elvia had eaten fish before, but elves prepared it slightly differently, and her diet didn't consist of anything much more than fruits and nuts, foods which help enhance magic. She bit into the fish's side and felt it's meat slide into her mouth with ease. She chewed, her tongue being pleased by it's taste, and swallowed. She closed her eyes, as if she was sick, and reached her mouth with her fingertips. "That's... very good..." She mentioned, quietly, immediately going for another bite, avoiding small bones.

" For a Dark Elf, your appetite certainly is similar to my kind. As traumatic your past has been, I personally cannot allow someone like yourself to suffer such abuse. For heaven sake, it makes no god damn difference on your racial origins, it should not dictate how they view or treat you. None the less, if you like the fish, wait until we reach Krazayo. The tavern serves some nice grilled fish if you wish to taste test."

" I certainly have something she can taste test any day."

Luckily for his humanity and them slowly opening up, Elvia did not hear the words heard from his conscious from Darious. Sometimes it got frustrating whenever he addressed such things in a repulsive but generally unappropriated manner. Sinking his teeth into the fish, he was progressing with his meal, devouring it to the bone within minutes. Remaining silent on the discussion of him wandering away from her demons, Ricril was relatively protective. Not to mention his gallant nature, it clashed with such subjects like literally tormenting a beautiful woman. For malicious characters like Darious Dragonsbane, the cunning bastard would manipulate it to his advantage and then take what he yearns from the lovely dark elf.

In turn he frequently wanted to kill commit a massacre of these high elves, yet he was not going to siege to dark emotions and embrace it to otherwise bring bliss to her life. Keeping himself alerted through depth perception, he was sweating from the prolong effects. It was not proper to keep it for a long while, usually being depicted as a tracker technique and not for protecting. Sadly, Elvia would most likely recognize his signals on his usage, but for now he acted comfortable with her.​

Elvia swallowed the fresh fish meat after chewing and exhaled deeply, her belly, for the first time in many moons, filled. "I believe you are famliar with caste systems and the towers of power, so to speak. You have a small number of beings, at the top, and gradually, the numbers of beings increase as the power decreases. Without the power, there isn't respect, without respect, they take what you own, whom you love, your treasures, your history, your culture... your entire life... High Elves, at least in my society, are those select few whom make lives like mine, miserable. I think it would make sense to you though, no? If your beloved homeland was at war with another, wouldn't you be hostile to the natives of your rival land? Perhaps even if the war is squashed more than a decade?"

She bit into her fish again, unsure of when she'd eat like this again, she decided to turn to her glutton this time, continuing to eat although she was quiet satisfied already.

She laughed quietly when he spoke of the fish taste test.

"I think I would like that. There will very likely be dozens of things I'll be eager to taste soon..."

Dark Elves are infamous (in some cases just famous) for their sexual, manipulative, and seductive nature. Elvia didn't seem the kind, but if that was meant in all innocence and clear-mindedness, her tone and word selection were terrible. The short glance and chuckle after that didn't help either.

"I'm sorry, do we have anything to drink?"

As with any society, Ricril was truly aware of the inner workings behind any type of caste system or hierarchy. There was no doubt, if settled in her culture's shoes that he would hold similar ideals based on their environment and customs. With her flirtatious statement made, he staggered slightly and a shade of red was developing. Although being seduced or any notion of seduction seldomly in Derkholm, he was still a gallant warrior with a noble heart, thus shying away from such desires usually. Addressing her the moment she asked for a drink, he smirked as he answered her back respectfully.

" Lady Elvia, I do have some elven wine. Though their actions embraces closer to loathing, I admire their skills in brewing wines. For your previous statement, I would not be too ignorant to judge anyone, believing everyone is entitled towards proving themselves. But hey, I am not telling to place faith on my beliefs. Just how I, a Dragonsbane was raised."

Persuading her on his own kindness would be a difficult task, yet he was under the impression any individual had the capability of shifting their destiny, despite the upbringing or culture they originated from. A peasant could ascend to a honorable knight and a lowly merchant within a village with enough cunning, could gain the reputation of a Guides men in a city.​

Elvia nodded her head and looked over at the drink. "Elven? How did you manage to get your hands on their wine?" She asked, trying to ponder who they'd share it since they had no goblets, cups or disks to pour their drinks into.

She continued to eat her food, for the first time only worried about the moment, and enjoying herself and his company.

" Being from a prestigious clan of magic oriented warriors, you have your resources and connections. Even though it looks like Elves would spite us, we do have a few city elves who have a brewery. One hundred percent pure elven wine, just the way they make it lady Elvia!"

Reaching for his backpack, he grasped lightly onto an expensive goblet that was enchanted for unreal durability, knowing his journey was deem rough , but adventurous at the same time. Pouring it for her, Ricril figured it would be civil of him to offer her the first cup of the wine. Although danger could lurk at a moment's notice, there was logic to relax for the meanwhile and dispel any stress either of them could be affected by. Glancing at her, he realized the treatment that was placed onto her must of been horrendous, yet felt happy deep down that he had the opportunity to rid her of such tragic events. For now, he would remain at his position, feasting on the captured fist.​

"City elves? I can't say I know much about them." She watched him pour and took the cup when it was offered. "I heard there are many types... who knew those in the city could produce something like this...?" She licked her lips, actually very much longing for a taste of her people's brewing ability. She placed the goblet against her lips, parting them just a slit. She tilted her head back and took down the liquor, voraciously gulping it down as if it was water. Clearly she was no social drinker, and hadn't felt the tingly taste of the wine just yet. Some of the content poured from the left side of her mouth as she drank eighty percent of the contents in a matter of seconds. She brought the cup down and shut her eyes tightly, running her forearm against her lips.

" You would be very surprised Lady Elvia on the capability of City Elves. Based on personally interacting with them, I admit their company is more welcomed. Perhaps there a crossroads between Elves in the Forest and in the City, but you yourself might find refreshing that the majority aren't as judgmental."

Maybe it was a little distasteful to openly point out the nasty flaws which made High Elves ignorant sort of speak. Ricril Dragonsbane being the strong will individual he was, it could be said his statement was quite bold while lurking in Elven territory. Glancing at her for a mere moment, he sensed his words would spring some comfort to the dark elf, figuring this could persuade her that despite the harsh upbringing in the forest, many elves in different areas looked past appearances.Noting his shyness to directly look into her beautiful hues, he believed at least simply having conversation could hinder that particular weakness he bared at the moment.

" So, shall we venture onward?"

Back
Top Bottom