Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gorgeous Elf Slave (Sanoci and Atzura)

Elvia looked at him and smiled, "Well, I very much look forward to that. It sounds like there are plenty of things I have no clue about. I'd very much like to see them with you." She slowly handed him back the goblet and stood, up, only to fall back down belly first. She was alright, but her head started to get very heavy, and swayed back and forth like a scarecrow during gales. She got to her knees and held her head with one open hand. "I think the liquor was stronger than expected... I apologize for this humiliating behavior." She tried standing again, but she'd wobble back into the ground most likely. "I can't seem to concentrate very much... this... this is normal for someone who consumes wine, isn't it?" She asked, getting to her feet finally, to slowly sit back down.

" It varies on how strong someone can hold their liquor or any type of alcohol. However, do not be embarrassed Lady Elvia, we all have moments that causes us to become bashful or uncomfortable."

Reaching for the wine and goblet, Ricril slipped the luxury items back into his backpack. Getting a bite to eat and all really boosted their morale, especially the beautiful dark elf that was venturing with him. Figuring some laughs and good feasting could subdue some distress in her conscious, having no clue how she must feel for whatever transpire within the High Elf territory. Ready with his weapon in his hands, he gave a small gesture to follow him along.

" I swear we are going to have to kill eventually, this bitch will likely have her avengers hunt us down!"

Stating his opinion to his younger brother subconsciously, Darious was a man with that savage instinct, embracing the dangerous side of life before sharing a body with his gallant brother. Dragonsbane or not, his depth perception concentrated via magic was not necessary, sadly knowing consequences would linger with taking her to Krazayo.

Elvia stood up again, a bit more balanced that time. It must have been her first, or at least one of her earliest drinks in her life. She downed the wine like water, and got instantly buzzed. Thankfully Darious was not in command of that body, Elvia was in no shape to fend of a predator of his kind at that time. "I am prepared to move on..." She mumbled. The elven girl would surely hit the floor again soon. Maybe her head wont be so lucky again a second time, tree bark, stones and other obsticles filled their path. It could have been her honest mistake, her faux pas to devour that food and drink so animalistically, but what's done is done, and she could end up with her head split if she stumbled into a hardwood tree. Or any tree for that matter.

Opposing the dark essence of Darious, Ricril began to move onward once Elvia confirmed she was prepared to travel again. Gripping tightly onto his Zweihänder, it did not help Darious implanted the thoughts of getting ambushed, none the less the cruel intention in leaving this woman to her fate. Although she was buzzed, it was good she kept her composure altogether as they paced further away from Elven territory. Never hasting his pace, the vagrant soldier made sure they were together at all times. Slicing any obstacles in the way, it made things easier for his companion in the long run, while clearing a little forest. Pausing for a moment, he could swear he heard something, yet continued to move with all senses vigilant to the surroundings.

[You may start playing out any enemies, I figure after three pages we both deserve some entertainment. Though the choice is yours Atzura ^-^]​

"Hey... just... just wait a moment..." She asked, finding her head in a spin, unpleasant, at the same time, very calming. "Why aren't we there yet? I'm starting to get so sleepy... Mister Dragonsbane..." She let her head hang slightly, she was acting strangely, the wine wasn't THAT strong...

She took several steps forward and hiccuped, closing her eyes and falling foward. Her cheeks were tainted red, and she couldn't swipe a weird smile off her face. There was rustling however, and soon it became evident that it wasn't local boars.

She stumbled and tried grabbing onto him, unsure of whether it would catch him by surprise, or if the warrior would easily hold his ground while supporting her. She felt stupid, and it felt fun.

Initially startled by her sudden stumble, Ricril quickly got his composure back as lady Elvia was heading his way. Standing his grounds, he allowed her the opportunity to grab onto him and support her altogether. Maybe the wine was stronger than imagined, though maybe she had a low tolerance to alcohol. Gazing at her for only a moment, he spoke up as he grew concern she was drunk, thus very vulnerable. Personally his luck would need to be very lacking if something ominous lurks into their direction. For now, hos concentration would be drawn onto his dark elf companion.

" We will be there soon, but we might want to take a break if you are feeling tired."

Elvia held on dearly, finally setting herself straight. "I... I apologize... Rich-hill." She covered her mouth, belching quietly, but it sounded too moist for comfort. She shut her eyes tightly, the liquor having had travelled back up just a bit. Feeling too embarrassed to spit it out, she swallowed the saliva and wine solution back into the hatch. "I don't... think I should be moving around much..." She still had a bit of elegance to her, if you could call it that... her hair sometimes covered one of her eyes, which was often times related to seduction or unfaithfulness, she made it work. She was often times trembling, which added a bit to her "helpless" nature, although she was quite capable of doing a nice bit of damage herself.

The rustling got louder as finally three elves dressed in red cloth and leather armor exposed themselves, one of which held a wand, a very very bad time to tussle with a mage.

The wand bearer spoke, a pale skinned, thin elf with orange hair and blistering blue eyes. He seemed knowledgeable, since he wore the robe and all. A small yellow orb dangled from his waistline, perhaps an enhancement to his magics if so he chose to use them. Still, even at these times, mages were something not easily found. "Human, we are loyal followers of High Elf Krintos, of the Elven Kingdom in which that troublesome wench lives and serves. Until this point, she has not been freed by High Elf Krintos, so it is our right to take her back to the place where she belongs. I would be happy to offer you a neat sum of coin for your cooperation. Or perhaps I can interest you in this glowing orb, which sells for a heavy, and unjust price." To most men, coin and women were so closely intertwined, a trade of one for the other seemed normal and logical. He had heard the name Krintos before however, and he knew what would happen if they took her back. Still, if they followed a High Elf, their negotiations for coin couldn't be bluffs, they had enough coin to feed most towns three times a day, yet there were towns which starved. Buying Dragonsbane's cooperation didn't seem out of hand for them, especially since they didn't know anything about him. The two other elves with him each held their sword respectively, not raising or drawing it, seeing as he was also armed.

Considering the vulnerable nature of Elvia at the moment, the majority of his concentration was on making sure that in her drunken state that nothing would harm the gorgeous dark elf. Almost as they were reaching outside elven territory, some vile henchmen of Krintos blocked them off. Two warriors and a mage judging from the wand he firmly grasped onto. Ricril was not an individual who allowed coin to possess his morals, feeling the need to strike them immediately.

This was going to be a burden, slowly channeling magic into his left hand. Performing this in low focus, it would evade the mage from sensing his magical potential, figuring it would be pointless to risk their lives without a backup plan. Addressing the elf who looked like the group leader, he spoke calmly to him, attempting to use his silver tongue to buy some time.

" You seek my cooperation and handing over this fair maiden. Before I do anything, may I acquire what special about the orb, it only seems just don't you think?"

He gave a small gesture to his comrade, hoping she would not try anything as this was a risky situation for both of them at the moment.

The elf frowned, "We need to retrieve that woman. Hand her over to us and accept your trades, you'll be happy you did...human." He smirked and looked down at the orb, "Human, this orb is a treasure, directly from the Ancestral Elves who lived ages ago. This is a hard, real, and straight piece from their very limited collection. Before wands and staves took their place in the magical world, mages... no... sages would use orbs to cast their spells and replenish mana. This may be one of the last five... if not the last one period. It amplifies one magical ability, and this one is still operational." He reached for it. "If you want... I can demonstrate for you... human."

The tone and sheer bigotry displayed within his company was not something Ricril would overlook. Darious on the other hand held similar ethics, becoming utterly intolerant towards what he called knife ears and regard them as inferior creatures. The orb in question typically brought a gaze upon it, realizing the magical properties would amplify the ability of the mage. In spite of prolonging their conversation, he was struggling with the barbarous intent of his older brother. Once the elf spoke of demonstrating the capabilities of the orb, something triggered immediately. The hair of Ricril grew longer, with fangs baring and dark blue hues replaced by crimson. Addressing in a demeaning fashion, he left no hint of his hostile presence during his response.

" Certainly, Knife Ear! "

It was then by the end of his sentence that Darious who was dominant physically unleashed terror onto the forest. Inhaling air into his mouth, the older Dragonsbane spewed out a an unique colored flame into the path of the mage. Shaping into a sphere of fire, it was bizarre in design due towards the unnatural color behind it. In truth the fireball was meant to startle him and then by mental connection blow up like a bomb. With his naive brother previous assault considered, he instead molded it to flick two crimson fire spikes towards the other knife-ears. Whether or not they expected it, he did not know, but he began to draw his weapon, addressing Elvia as if to frighten the dark elf, while drawing that sinister grin.

" Bitch after they are dealt with, you and me have some business to attend to!"

The mage's eyes widened as the fireball cracked in two and absolutely incenirated his two swords. "Knife ears... well... I think I see where negotiations stand. I'll kill you, human scum.... and I'll take the elf which rightfully belongs to Krintos." Credit was due in his composure. It wasn't easy to watch two elves burned to a crisp in a matter of moments. But they weren't aware, they weren't as skilled, they weren't mages, and they didn't have that orb.

"I see you have a bit of magic in your viens, fool. Imagine having this orb and amplifying it tenfold! Since you seem to enjoy the sensations of fire, allow me to give you a new experience!" The mage's hand pointed at the ground, palm open, moments later, mana began to flow.

Elvia was drunk, but even intoxicated, she knew something was out of place. Seeing the change in her "companion's" appearance tightened a few loose screws and slapped her face several times, snapping her out of a completely effective intoxication. She knew it was Ricril, but his appearance, his body language, even his voice... had changed. "She thought of running, but she was still too drunk to escape. One of these two men was going to die fairly quickly, she had no time to run. She simply, sat back, frightened, taken off her feet, watching this menace of a man address her like he would a whore.

"Here! Fool!" The mage swept his arm forward and around to his shoulder, flames erupting from the ground in a continuous wave that went his way. They were easy to predict, but moved fast, and were en route towards the Dragonsbane warrior.

The sheer amusement on the face of Darious Dragonsbane drew the image of a sociopath, one who lacked empathy and most of all was a callous son of a bitch. The knife ear mage survived his surprise assault, bringing forth a small amount of respect for avoiding the incineration unlike his comrades. Grasping firmly to the Zweihaender, without delay he plunged his mighty weapon into the ground, levitating his lower region of his form into the air like in a head stand. Surely the erupting flames would strike the black serrated blade of his weapon, Forged to withstand monumental temperatures, one of the ancient Dragonsbane weapons would not subdue to heat. Nearly evading death, he taunted the mage as if to test his morale.

" Come on, your knife ear comrades are already obliterated, what makes you think that an ignorant elf stands a chance against a Dragonsbane?"

When it came to flame oriented talents, borrowing their clan name from their ancestors history provided enough insight on how deadly they were. Focusing mana onto his left hand, he landed onto the ground, twirling his heavy two handed sword like a flail, utilizing the chain attached to the end of the hilt. Cocking his arm back, the massive sword shot out towards the midsection of the mage. Dragonsbanes were Arcane Warriors by heart, thus feared opponents once that dragon blood starts heightening their physically attributes later in life, something which Ricril has yet to tap into.​

The mage was confident. Over-confident. He twirled gracefully, feeling a small brisk of air, perhaps his robe had just been cut slightly. "Ha! What a wasted effort you foul disgusting cur..." He said, swinging his right- "AHHH!" He screamed, looking to where his right arm should have been, blood splattering from the severed limb. Immediately, the elf dropped the orb and tried applying pressure. It was useless, the small graze he felt on his clothing was the result of the Dragonsbane's force, the unforgiving material of his blade, and his frail arm going goodbye. His blood continued to splatter as he tried reaching for the orb, unaware of where his blade was now, or what he was going to do. He cared nothing for Elvia at this point, his life was in complete danger, if not over already.

The game of the hunter finally commenced, deciding it was only appropriate to torture this pitiful excuse of a mage. Tugging the chain equipped to the hilt, his Zweihaender returned to its rightful owner immediately. Incline to seek enjoyment in this fight, Darious imitated the same actions related to the knife-ear's lost of a limb. Twirling his mighty sword with heinous intentions, the Dragonsbane warrior cocked his arm back again, this time shooting out with extra momentum to sever either of the legs of his inferior adversary. Whether or not it was successful made no difference, craving the torment this elf was experiencing with pain streaming throughout his body. Belittling him mid-battle, it was noted why Ricril fought relentlessly to keep this psycho from walking again.

" Come back Knife-ear, your not so powerful without that Orb are you?"

With the vile tone lingering in his message, some ill-omen was approaching for the elf who came to return Elvia to the village. Now escape was futile, with Darious possessing no compassion for life itself. Perhaps this was symbolic, unleashing an unstable warrior for trying to capture an innocent Dark elf, running for survival.​

The elf was overwhelmed, overmatched and easily outdone. His left knee was split in two as the limb toppled away. The blood gushed as he fell to the ground, tears of mana pouring from his eyes as he still attempted to reach for the orb. Not that it would do much now... perhaps light himself in flames and end it all. It was obvious that this man was going to torture him. He had better loosen his tongue while his corpse still held energy.

Elvia then intervened, seeing the elf's body technically torn in half. "STOP IT!" Had Ricril been there physically, this is where he would have had to dive in front of her to prevent her from getting any closer to a very dangerous brother.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" She screamed, running towards him at a quite decent speed, she reached for his wrist, not forcefully of course, she was scared to death of the second personality within him, but she couldn't allow him to turn into anymore of an animal. "He's beaten! He's down already, please!"

The elf looked over with what he had left, he orb now too far away either way.

[ Hope having fun with this xD]

Darious was lusting for bloodshed, savoring the destruction he was inflicting onto this pitiful elf. Suddenly he was cut off, with the beautiful Elvia blocking off his path. Her intervention would only seize more horror, preparing ahead of time as more crimson fire spikes shot towards the wounded left leg of the mage. Obviously passionate in this sadistic game, he smirked deviously as he began to rise his sword, giving off a hostile glare at the woman.

" Move or you will be next!"

As that threaten was drawn, Ricril started to fight back within his subconscious. Dropping the blade immediately, a war was occurring to decide who would seek control. Within a minute or two, his appearance shifted back to normal, with dark blue eyes traced around the figure of Lady Elvia. Unfortunately for the mage, the crimson flames would bring utter torment, but luckily seal off the wound itself. Hurrying up, he went for the orb, aiming to take it away from his adversary. Hopefully she realized he was himself again, now ready to simply conclude everything.​

Elvia fell back and immediately released her grip on him when his blade rose, she didn't move from his path, but she wasn't going to let him become any more of a monster. She didn't have any friends. She had Krintos, an elf who wants her back, she had this traveller, who seemed kind, and suddenly turned into an embodiment of evil. With this short list of characters in her life, she didn't want the one part of it which could ultimately become better, to go to waste. She however quickly regretted having intervened, seeing the way Darious looked at her with his blade held high. She heard the elf scream in pain once more, his body nothing more than a cripple, and then watched Ricril sprint quickly for the orb.

Deep down Ricril was shameful for relinguishing his body to the sadistic Darious Dragonsbane. Drawn to the orb, his instincts told him to distance it from their pursuer. Deciding it was appropriate to discard it from this mage, he grasped it instantly and walked away. If he intervened sooner, no one would of suffered so horribly. Giving an apathetic gaze at Elvia, he addressed her since this seem important to his companion.

" I believe this orb would be most suitable in your hands. Also, what should we do with this man?"

Ultimately he understood if his chaotic actions frightened her, fully aware and prepared if she wished to separate from him. Although a vagrant, Ricril knew the dark history of his brother will never vanish completely, realizing even if rare that any appearance from him could spell danger for her well being. Sheathing his weapon, the only desire he had was to leave before more elves pursue them. The screams soughed out their location and he had no clue if healing could help at this rate.​

Elvia placed her fingers over her lips as she watched in nothing but fear. The elf on the ground struggled to keep himself breathing, unable to tap into his man for any reason at all. He could hardly move, simply squirm. After Ricril got hold of the orb, Elvia slowly started to stand, seeing a difference in his behavior.

She backed away as he held the orb, responding slightly to the mana within his own body.

The elf looked up at Ricril, and smiled, then he laughed. "Fool. You have no idea of what peril is coming your way. I was but a puppet. A dirty, old, breaking puppet. Krintos will have your head put on a spear. Your last sight will be that of that damned drow taken into his custody again. Maybe sold into prostitution, killed perhaps, skinned... I spit on you, human. I spit on you and everything you believe in..." He said, obviously in his last moments, however like a roach, he simply didn't fade away. Perhaps it was better to take him out of his misery.

Elvia tried to gather some courage to speak, Ricril was on her side after all she thought. "I... I don't know if I should keep that orb. We... we should leave... this elf... he isn't a threat to us anymore."

The elf laughed quietly. "Stupid drow. We'll have you captured for murdering Aolias. We're going to send you to hell..."

" Lets leave the Elven mage be, he may pray to whoever god he worships. I guess for now storing this orb in a bag seems reasonable. Shall we, Lady Elvia?"

This whole situation was entirely caused on his own utter weakness, smiling as he offered his hand after initiating that he still desired to travel to Krazayo with the lovely dark elf. Lacking the malice of Darious, truth be told he knew striking this evil entity down would portray himself similar to his older sibling. What he did not look forward to was more combat, noting the possibility of Darious unleashing his terror was now high. With weapons and equipment put away, he readily paced forward to escape the sight of the mage. Fear was plaguing his companion, forever distancing herself from his presence. Addressing her in a civil tone, his next statement was sincere in hope to spare her heartache.

" After we get to Krazayo, we will part for good."

Immediately after that blunt statement, Ricril walked a little bit ahead while alerted of any other possible threats. Sadly this party was to break eventually, uncertain to protect her from himself.

Elvia didn't know what to do, believe or say. She slowly stood up herself, reasonably refusing the man's help. She was not sure about his relationship with his brother, but she felt that something was off while he fought the elves. She cleaned herself up and listened to Ricril's statement. She closed her eyes and nodded her head quietly. "As you say." She nearly whispered, feeling a bit of emptiness after saying so. Sure, their trip had not yet become a long journey, but this interaction, this short relationship she and Ricril had, was something she never knew, hence, she's come to appreciate it that much more.

The elven mage continued to curse both of them as they took off. Elvia understood that he would bleed out if not starve there. She felt it was cruel either way. He would have killed Ricril and captured her if they let him, she understood Ricril's actions for that. That violence he displayed however... that wasn't action that a man trying to protect someone makes. Those were actions that a cold-blooded killer executes perfectly, and the way he spoke to her? She would never forget that. Not so long as she lived.

Departing from the site where Darious completely annihilated their pursuers, it was now becoming quite clear how hazardous this trip was going to get if they did not quicken their pace. Speeding up tremendously, Ricril main objection was reaching the settlement of Krazayo before another heinous encounter hinder them further. Lady Elvia was on his mind, dreading the mere thought of his brother taking control and violating her. If breaking all emotional bonds between them guaranteed her safety, so be it if in the end she was living a peaceful life. Maintaining his stern demeanor, the Dragonsbane vargrant never engaged in conversation, instead concentrating on leading her to their destination.

It was a tiring experience none the less, exerting himself with the magical depth perception he was utilizing to be alert whenever they traveled. Slowly it was showing to manifest physically, with his body sweating profoundly, and to add feeling slightly drained in stamina. Being the virtuous character he was, Ricril refused to display such weakness as he trucked it through the forest. As the forest visibility lowered, this signaled to stop. Continuing onward, he noticed an area to the south which was inviting, a cave. Approaching the territory, he scope to make sure no one was lingering about. Presuming it was safe enough, he nodded to her that this would be the camping grounds for tonight.

" I am going hunting, stay here."

He said this coldly as he passed by her, intending to find something suitable for both of them to consume for the evening.​

Elvia felt a cold air coming from him. He was uncomfortable, and so was she. She tried to create conversation, but just as her tongue was about to vibrate into sound, it held itself, thinking that it may be better to let things cool off. She kept up with him fair enough, but after such a quiet trip, she felt she needed to at least get several words out of him. He was the only person whom she could trust in, even if right then, she didn't want to.

She looked into the cave and immediately looked at him with some concern. Her arm raised and tried to grab his arm, his wrist, anything. "W..wait..." She finally said. "Wait..."

"Yes?"

Ricril's primary objection at the time was specifically feeding both of them for tonight. Pausing once Lady Elvia addressed him, he immediately felt her arm grasp onto his wrist. Maintaining a distant aura upon him, typically this made him rather intimidating for the moment. Allowing her the opportunity to make a statement, he stood there with a stern gaze in his eyes. Ricril Dragonsbane yearned to get the hunt over with, however he was concerned with her well being. Sheathing his weapon, he lowered his depth perception spell and leaned against a rock. Figuring it was just to relax for a minute, he awaited for whatever she desired to talk about.

Her eyes didn't know where to go, if she looked into his eyes, she felt a cold push, if she looked at his clothing, she'd lose her train of thought, if she looked anywhere below his belt, he may assume she was attempting to seduce him, which was of course not the case.

Elvia swallowed deeply and looked at his lips, trying to keep her eyes away from his, she found his lips abnormally enticing, so she just looked at his neck. "I.." Her eyes immediately moved to his, she couldn't help talking to him without looking at him. "It's nothing. I'm sorry. Please don't be long... I don't like caves."

Back
Top Bottom