Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gorgeous Elf Slave (Sanoci and Atzura)

Reika

Supernova
There was once peace in this area. Everyone was calm, happy, enjoying the little things life offered without complaint. That was until the Queen died. Being a widow, she had no one left to turn the power to, the country was left without a ruler, and she had no children to carry on the crown.

This is where four regional lords started to fight over who should be in control. The once great and peaceful country of Armendy was shattered, broken into four seperate states, each trying to best the other three and gain absolute control.

During this sudden warring period, the lords had their vassals hire, train and eventually work with other officers to help overtake enemy garrisons. These battles raged on for over five years, and are still going.

Being an officer in that day was much like being an athlete. You worked, killed some enemies, secured some supplies, got paid. If they liked you, you'd be offered more jobs. If they didn't need you, they'd ask you to leave, or give you a gift and ask you stay in the area. If you came up through the ranks, it was likely they would offer you more jobs because you grew up with the army. If you were just an officer hired to work, the trust wasn't there.

As foolish men battled, other creatures near Armendy watched in fear as humans finished their own lives. There was no harmony within them, and while most watched in fear, some watched in pity, and even some in enjoyment.

Those who avoided the humans the most were the elves. They rested deep in a forest to the south of Armendy, building small little towns with their bare hands and elegant crafting skills. One such elf, a dark elf, wasn't so lucky as to be accepted by those of lighter skin. In some ways, the elves shared some characteristics of humans, going back to the rivalries between elf and dark elf.

It would only be matter of time before they too, began to kill each other off.

Wandering freely about the forest was a warrior cloaked in black. Holstered onto his back was his customized Zweihaender with a black curved blade and was serrated to add to its ferocious essence. Baring spiky white hair, a tan skin tone that often made others believe he was a foreigner, muscular form, and fierce dark blue hues, it was truly obvious he borne the aura of a warrior.

Dressed in uncommon leather fashioned robe, he executed some modification to make his attire more favorable to his taste. Maintaining its main purpose, the hood was kept intact, while he had a crimson celtic cross stitched onto the back of his outfit.

Another noticeable characteristic was it could be worn open and sleeveless, which displayed his astonishing eight pack and muscular physique. Dressed in black cloth pants and steel plated boots, his most distinguished piece of attire would be on his left arm. Numerous leather belts and cloth were concealing the entire arm as a whole and possessed magical seals to contain something ominous from within.

A former officer of the Derkholm territory, he parted from the lord of the region because of their internal conflicts with each other. The reasons included unjust payment and simply the tyrant like nature that consumed the gluttonous bastard of the Derkholm kingdom. No longer able to stand the atrocities of his ruler, he forsaken his village and became a vagrant.

Now venturing in the forest for something to eat, Ricril Dragonsbane would stay alert, easily manifesting a lot of focus on his current objective in hunting down any creature in the perimeter. Sadly his luck wasn't going well, realizing first hand the true sorrows in being a vagrant. Sitting against the trunk of a tree, Ricril would relax for the meanwhile to gather ideas on how to obtain something.​

"Elvia!" Screamed an older looking elf with long blonde hair, a stubble growing on his beard and upper section of his neck. "ELVIA!"

A young dark-skinned elf raced towards the calling, her body covered in a white cloak, only her eyes and a bit of her hair visible. They sparkled blue like newly created sapphires and her silvered snowy hair waved quietly in the wind. She got down on her knees before the male elf.

"My... my apologies Krintos. Please... please allow me to attend the grand luncheon with the rest of my elven kin. I understand that my skin is not like yours, and that elves like yourself have had difficult altercations with elves like myself. But I am not one of those dark elves. I am grateful to you, and everyone in this village for letting me live here. I was born here Krintos. Please let me attend this social event... I am surrounded by people I care for, but I am not allowed to socialize with them."

The elf frowned. "That's not going to be possible. The reason we had to move out here to Armendy was in large part because of YOUR PEOPLE. Vile, aggressive, magic casting scum. They killed my sons. All four of them. In return, I killed eight of yours. Mercilessly."

Elvia looked away, "I wasn't a part of that... I am sorry for your loss... but it shouldn't be held..."

"YES IT SHOULD! I should kill you for even being here after the dark elf raids. You make us look like them. Like humans. Warlike and hungry. Off with you. Fetch us herbs and fruit for wine, or prepare to have your left ear severed. Go!"

Elvia closed her eyes and bowed her head. She had gone into service under Krintos as a way of showing him her peace. So far, things had not gone well at all.

She headed out of the grand elf city of Siphos, just south of the Derkholm state, just separated by a thick forest.

She entered the forest alone, in search of acceptable herbs and fruits for the wine at the luncheon.

Oblivious to the vagrant was the further he wandered within the forest; the closer he reached Elven grounds. Considering the animosity growing between them and the current war linked towards becoming the ruler of Armendy, Ricril Dragonsbane would not be surprised if the Elves held scorn towards humans as a whole. Gripping the hilt of his Zweihaender, his left arm ached with the ominous aura that constantly lingered like a parasite. Surely the majority of mankind was ignorant to magical forces, yet Elves themselves could likely perceive the darkness tracing around his left arm.

" I must give you credit little brother, surprised you have a strong will"

" Unlike you Darious, I shall not let my instincts control my very way of life. Now begone you bastard!"

From the outside Ricril was his usual self, yet from within his conscious it was a conversation between the Dragonsbane siblings. Ignoring his lurid brother for a few minutes, he observed as a Dark Elf was caught within his cross hairs. She was a true beauty, something which Darious would otherwise corrupt with that malicious mindset of his. Insightful towards the ways of Elves, he realized this woman was likely on her daily duty of fetching herbs and fruits for the village. Merely keeping his eyes out on the elf, Ricril remained stealthy that way no confrontations would transpire.

Surprisingly enough, the warrior of Derkholm was whether humble but observant when he desired. Oddly he was an individual unable to get near women, unfortunately affected by utter shyness. For the vile Darious however, he was a disrespectful and treated all women as objects of pleasure and personal property. The mystery between these brothers was truly interesting, yet tragic none the less. For now he paid attention to the lovely dark elf.​

"Fruits and herbs... sew and weave... mop and scrub. Curse it all!" She said in a low tone, reaching down to pick a rare and absolutely delicious herb. "Soon they'll have me servicing their sons, as if they hadn't tried already." She looked upwards. "I'm trying. I'm really trying to make up for the sins my people have committed, but the only thing that makes me different from them, is the color of my hair and skin." She closed her eyes and picked more plantlife.

"It's not my fault my people are better fighters..."

She suddenly paused, her eyes widening slightly. She heard something. Those keen, long dark elf ears picked up a sound as gentle as a breeze, but heavier. There was a creature there. Humanoid no doubt. Could it have been an ogre? Impossible. They have no intellect for stealth. Another elf likely? Perhaps a human?

This dark elf's perception was something to admire, however Eicril had no intentions in entering a battle with someone. With years of combat experience bestowed upon him, he had the uncanny instinct to sense whether or not someone was hostile or not to a degree. He could hear her venting, hinting she was either a slave or a disowned member in the community she lived in. Moving away from his hidden location, he analyzed the dark elf more thoroughly. Most typical males would be staring out of sheer lust judging by her appearance, yet Eicril was a rather tamed individual due towards his upbringings. Keeping a vigilant glare, he was ready to address her until a certain monstrosity began to speak to him from within his conscious.

"The dame looks like a keeper. How about we advance forward and reap the rewards of ravaging her?"

" I am not unjust like you and additionally, I do not view women as simple objects of pleasure."

"Yeah, Yeah. Just saying that because your not bold like me brother. Very well, lets see what move you'll make."

Finally releasing himself from his inner torment, he was finally focused back into reality itself. Though part of Darious statement wasn't false, Ricril was righteous enough not to be succumbed into his inner demons. Addressing the elf in an apathetic, but placid tone, he decided it was worth using some diplomacy to avoid needless bloodshed.

" I will not harm you if that's your concern. I just unknowingly crossed into Elven grounds, none the less I shall prove to you my words have meaning."

Almost immediately he sheathed his sword without a moment's hesitation. He desired to remain civil, figuring a vargrant such as himself should not cause more animosity between the races.​

Elvia knew there was something nearby! She turned quickly to see if she could spot the creature, but he wasn't trying to hide. She noticed the man talking in a calm tone, and she understood his language. Her oceanic eyes opened wider as he started to diminish the distance between them. She wasn't armed, her best weapons were a few spells she learned from an elf who passed away years ago. She wasn't bad with hand-to-hand combat, but who fought with their fists anymore? And even so, this man looked physically superior compared to her. Her fists would bounce right off his tough exterior.

"What... what do you want..." She asked, picking up her basket and slowly backing away. "I don't owe you anything. Go back to your lords and kings and leave me alone..." She was afraid of him. His voice, his appearance, his clothing, his weapon, and what she had heard of human men. Sexually driven creatures who seek a few minutes of pleasure and are willing to put people's lives on the line to obtain it. That and power, made men ferocious, feared, hated, and by some, desired. At this point, she just wanted to get away. Deception was not something a human was incapable of, she didn't want to end up dead, or violated.

" I am no longer aligned to any kingdom Dark Elf, nor do I desire anything in particular. If you must know my intentions, its to venture away from Derkholm and make my own destiny."

Ricril's ancestry if anything was familiar with the magical attributes of the Elven race. Dragonsbane clansmen were among the few individuals from the past to actually bath in the blood of dragons, going as far to consuming it to eternally grant them the capabilities of harnessing the inner strength of the legendary reptiles. Though the tides of time have occurred, the Dragonsbanes remain within the last clans of augmented warriors in the current century. Like her, Ricril saw negative traits among Elves as a whole. What perhaps irritated him beyond belief was their superiority complex that he witness a few times. The clothing she bears wasn't of a Dark Elf, making the warrior assume she was either adopted into their settlement or she dealt with the living conditions of a pitiful slave.

Sensing there was no harm in engaging into conversation, Ricril would try to communicate with her. This alone was quite rare, considering he was notorious for his callous nature and was generally cold to most people he confronted. Overall he was yearning to have this encounter end peacefully, already loathing needless violence as it only made him remember his barbaric brother Darious.

â??Tell me, how life around this area for you? I ask because I am personally unfamiliar with their living conditions." He spoke honesty to the elf, truthfully oblivious to their customs since he never befriended the elves during his time as a warrior representing the Derkholm region.

Elvia shook her head and distanced herself further. "I... I don't want to speak to you human! I... I don't trust your kind, I don't trust your weapon or your armor or your voice! Please, before someone see's me, leave me alone!" Her voice gradually got more and more hostile, but not by much. Although to him it may have been an encounter with an interesting and dangerous creature, which it was for her too, anyway, he didn't know what kinds of consequences she would face if seen speaking to a human, a darker skinned one at that! That's probably why he asked however, but she could not afford the conversation, she would be punished, lashed, stoned, hanged, raped, pummelled, casted curses and charms on, or something along those lines. "I... I can't speak to you. I have... I have to bring these ingredients back. I'm leaving. Please, don't stay in this territory. He'd kill you." She took several steps back, still looking at him, her cloak covering her for the most part, and she was glad she didn't have to cast or fight. The river is the boundary. Go back to your nation of steel and gold. It's the best place for men."

[Really enjoying this roleplay :-D ]

" I sense your hiding something from me, but very well. However, do not be so quick to assume my actions based on race. Farewell Dark Elf and if you feel the need to find me, go to Krazayo."

Eicril said apathetically as he paced from the direction he was heading towards. There were the risks in encountering Elves with a hostile streak, yet the warrior had all the freedom to roam about and set off to his own adventures. He pitied the elf, yet it was her decision to allow herself to be bound to Elves, playing dumb all along as he knew the history between their sub-races. Automatically from her response, he believed she was consume in fear and was quite literally a slave. Slowly pacing, the elf would lose his image as he faded away in his descend within the forest itself. Part of him felt guilty for not fixing her internal conflict that he sensed, but it was none of his business when it came down to it. Unsheathing his sword once more, the Dragonsbane warrior was prepared to encounter anything while lingering in this forest. His next goal was reaching Krazayo Village, the settlement where all races interact freely.

Elvia continued to back away, her better senses told her to listen to the man, but she knew nothing about him. "I... I need to leave..." She finally turned her back and quickly started to walk back towards her village. She couldn't be seen meddling with a human. She just couldn't. The few people who may actually want her to stick around would have no reason to support her any longer. So far, she's been a saint, obeying commands and doing what's shes told.

Eicril Dragonsbane sensed some inner torment coming from that Dark Elf, yet he felt if she didn't want him to be meddling in her own life. Staying true to his code of life, he would remain honorable in her request in leaving her be. Krazayo Village was not going to be a pleasant adventure, considering near their territory was a slaver encampment. Taking into account of the notorious nature of slavery, perhaps venturing with that woman would forge more disadvantages towards the settlement. Unfortunately his migration to Krazayo would still prove to be quite formidable with monstrous predators lurking about the forest. Tightly grasping onto his sword, he would head into the direction where it hopefully lead to his destination as soon as possible.​

"ELVIA!"

The dark elf quickly entered and brought the other's their materials.

"What in the hell kept you so long?"

"I apologize, I... I had a hard time finding the flowers."

"Figures. You send an idiot to do an idiot's job and they still falter. Why? Because it's an idiot to begin with."

Elvia looked away. "Whatever you say, Krintos."

"What did you just say?"

"I said, as you command, Master Krintos...."

"Good." He looked at her and smirked. "Why don't you remove yourself from that cloak. You're a dark elf wearing a white cloak, it's hypocritical."

"I would rather not Master... it is comfortable, and I feel warm inside..."

"Take it off..."

Elvia closed her eyes and removed her cloak, her clothing was much smaller than what was expected to be worn of a woman of her measurements. Most didn't know, nor care for her in that way, her white tunic convered her of course, but did bring attention to her body's assets.

"That's much better Elvia."

"Master... where may I find a map?"

Krintos turned away from his friends, who were quietly bad-mouthing Elvia, secretly creating sexual eroticas in their shallow minds.

"A map?" He grabbed her wrist. "Are you thinking of running away or something Elvia?"

"No! No Master. I am curious about our world. I would like to know how far away we could possibly travel."

Krintos gave her a violent pull, "Your world is wherever I go. You've no need for damn maps!" He pushed her back and she fell to the ground, rear first. "Go and get ready. You will be by my side during the festival. And you are not to speak, or wear that hideous cloak. Now go. You have the better part of an hour. GO!"

Elvia stood up and turned away quickly, getting out of his sight.

[Hope you had a happy Halloween Atzura]

It was quickly getting darker around the forest, forcing him to subdue to the darkness. Despite his fortitudinous demeanor, it was not sagacious to venture in a forest he was unfamiliar with. Wandering slowly, the vagrant was hunting for anything that happened to be within the perimeter. After nearly forty minutes of displaying his sheer willpower towards the mission of acquiring a meal, Ricril facial expression shifted slightly as a wild Boar was walking about. His mighty Zweihaender was the only arsenal in terms of weaponry that the man possessed.

With a chain attached to the end of his sword however, it was quite possible to manipulate his sword like a flail.

Thinking up this tactical way of utilizing his weapon in a more versatile and effective manner, the boar was slowly leaving his camping territory. Beginning to twirl the chain, he initially struggled considering his 2 handed sword was heavy and massive compared to most swordsmen. After a series of circular rotations of the chain, he launched the weapon in a rotated saw blade like action.

Catching his prey open to attack, the boar was instantly cleaved in half. Sweating after the ordeal of summoning strength to use the attack correctly, he grabbed some twigs as he prepared to make a fire with his flint. Soon his camp ground would be competed, though his primary concern of reaching Krazayo at the moment.

((You too))

Elvia got herself out of Krintos' sight, and quicky. She rushed away, determined to get her hands on some sort of map. Surely, the library would have something interesting like a map, but unfortunately, it was likely that it would be located somewhere private. She tossed her white cloak over her head and immediately made her way to the high-elf's librarium. At least in this clan, things were mainly run by a group of elite high-elves. There was no king or queen, beliving that a single elf with absolute power was idiotic and foolish. Instead, they were divided into four. Four high-elves, each with different abilities and strengths. Krintos was easily within the two more powerful ones.

The newest and youngest of the elite high-elves was a long haired, sickly looking elf named Aolias. His skin was fair, but pale, ill-looking, and his eyes were untrustworthy. Some believed him to be a dark elf, but due to his apparence, their thoughts were soon forgotten. Aolias excelled in potions and chants, making him a weak warrior, but an excellent healer, and a knowledgeable ally, or a cunning, devious, and clever foe.

Due to the upcoming festivities, the security was less operational than usual, Elvia was easily able to access the lirbrarium's private sector, where there were hardly any people, due to the fact that only four elves could ever go there, others could enter with permission, but in the history of the clan, no one has been allowed in other than high-elves.

Elvia searched the quiet room and found herself lost in literature. There were books there she never imagined, spell books, weaponry mastery scrolls, tales of different clans, an opened book revealing races of creatures Elvia had never dreamed of, like the Satyr and the Harpies.

She dug further, finally finding a map hanging off the walls in a part of the librarium. Her eyes widened as she tried to understand the concept. She knew where she was, she just didn't know where it fell on that map.

"What was the name of the place the man told me..." She failed to remember the name immediately, but studied the map anyway, this would be her only chance to ever hope to live a free life.

She reached up and touched a small blur on the map, "Krazayo... That's where he mentioned...."

She suddenly felt two hands reach for her breasts and gasped, someone's chest pushed against her back as their fingers groped her, a soft chuckle coming from his lips.

"Krintos' pet girl? What is she doing in my library?"

His voice was clear, his hands were pale, grey, almost bluish. His dark hair covered his eyes a bit, it was the high-elf Aolias.

[ Sorry it took me long to reply Atzura, I was a little busy ]

Preparing for camp wasn't a difficult task, but lingering within unknown territory was always a risky one. Unfortunately for the young adventurer, Ricril had to be vigilant for the duration of nightfall in this forsaken forest. Sheathing his massive sword into the solid surface, he leaned against the hilt comfortable, messing with the flint to light a fire up successfully. Although it initially took a few minutes, the Dragonsbane warrior attained the flame he was yearning for. Using what was left of the branches, he made a spit to roast his fallen prey. Rotating the savage animal slowly, he did it slowly to get a delightful gold and brown color to his meat.

All the while concentrated on his meal, his mind wandered about freely. Part of his gallant nature wished to provide the Dark Elf with assistance. He expected no rewards from doing such a task, but unlike Darious he was a honorable warrior and a gentleman to add.

His magic manipulated didn't flourish like his vile brother, but he was hone with it enough to be a formidable opponent at least. His endurance and willpower was well, but the straining essence of utilizing magic can leave a toll on the user in the end, despite his family history of consuming dragon blood.

" So dear brother, why venture all the way to Krazayo?"

" That isn't any of your business you fiend!"

As usual they had a distant relationship, granted some of it stern from sibling rivalry. He detected the fact he needed the arm of his now deceased older brother, but what sicken him was his clever idea to seal his soul within his limbs, something that Ricril has not even comprehend when it comes to magic. Focusing back on the meal, he noticed it was getting burned slightly, quickly laying it on a massive leaf to serve as a plate. Taking out a knife, he prepared to feast.

((It's okay))

Elvia closed her eyes and tried to look back at him, "M...Master Aolias... what... what are you doing?"

The elf smirked as his thumbs pressed against her nipples, sliding underneathe her tunic to add a little more sensation.

"I could be asking you the same question, slave. There has to be some sort of punishment for one entering this place without permission... or did Krintos give you permission?"

Elvia gasped again, "No... please don't tell anything to Krintos... I just... wanted to look at a map..."

Aolias reached over and began to nibble on her ears, his hands descending down to the lower part of her stomach.

"Aolias... please... stop..."

"Not a chance... you are here without permission, Krintos will give you severe punishment. Maybe take one of your lovely ears... or one of your perfect tits..." His fingers pushed against her slit, causing her to whimper.

"Let go of me..."

"Just relax, and let me do as I please, Krintos will never know about any of this. Then you can take your little trip to Krazayo."

Her eyes widened. "I... don't know what your are talking about..."

Aolias fidgeted and took her hand, moving it down to his genital area. He was behind her, so she couldn't even see him. She didn't want to look at him.

He wrapped her fingers around his erect penis and chuckled. "All you have to do is what any lucky dark elf would do to their marvellous high-elf if he started rubbing his cock against her pussy..." As he said this, he raised her tunic and lowered the short pants she wore. There was but one last layer of clothing, which he only tucked to the side.

"Aolias... don't!"

"Shh... this is a librarium... be quiet..."

The elf rubbed his cock against her entry despite her lack of willingness, her body wouldn't refuse the rush it was getting, causing her to grow wet between her legs.

"Aolias... please... don't...!"

The elf pushed his cock inside the dark elf, chuckling as he completely disregarded her personal suggestions. She groaned loudly, the young high-elf pressing her against the wall with the map on it, and vigorously getting into a rythm, pushing himself inside her harder and faster with every passing minute.

Elvia tried keeping her eyes closed, they loathed humans because of this kind of activity, surely, Aolias wasn't physically abusing her, but if she had refused, surely the elf would have grown violent, or told Krintos, whom would have beaten her.

"Like I said before..." He said between hungry panting, "You should do what any lucky dark elf would do in this situation..." He said pushing himself into her deeply, causing her to moan as he felt his body start to stir. "I'm going to impregnate you slave." He laughed, "Krintos will have to see you to me, and I'll be sure to feed your tight pussy plenty of elf milk for the rest of your days you criminal, dark elf..." He laughed against, his heartbeat increasing, Elvia's eyes widened, pregnancy was not something she wanted to deal with, much less now, when she planned on leaving this place.

She looked up at the map one last time, the elf having photographic memory, her right hand began to swirl in a pink flow of omonious energy as Aolias began to moan, he'd cum in a few moments. "Elvia! Enjoy the seed of a high-elf you useless whore! The greatest moment of your life is at hand!"

Elvia finally looked back and elbowed his face, pulling away from him just as his cock ejaculated on her legs and heels. She turned immediately, her eyes full of hate and some vengance, driving her right hand, in spear chop form, not in a fist, and tore through the elf's chest.

Aolias' eyes widened as his cum continued to shoot over her legs and stomach. "Bi...bitch... what... what are you doing?"

Elvia looked at his panicing eyes. "I'm doing what a lucky dark elf would do in this situation, Master Aolias." She then frowned and drove her arm deeper into his body, pulling it all out and pushing him aside as she tried to quickly dress up and somehow get the blood, sweat, tears and semen off herself.

Aolias was left alive, but would die in moments due to blood loss. Elvia's hand stopped swirling in pink energy and she eventually came down to realize what she did, and she too was in panic. "I killed a high-elf...." She threw her patially blood stained cloak over her body. "I killed a high-elf!" She immediately glanced at the map once more, and rushed out. Seen by a guard who immediately approached her. Elvia, in tremendous panic, used that malicious right chop again and like a blade, her arm through his left arm and then a portion of his head was severed, cutting clean through the skull. She didn't understand why they were so evil, she didn't understand how her skin could bring her all this trouble, she couldn't understand, why hurting those two elves, excited her...

[ Sorry if its short]

Indulging himself with this delicious meal, an ominous aura was flaring within the forest. Darious might have demonstrated his expertise in combat, but Ricril was particularly gifted in detecting the magical presence and alignments of auras. Although he displayed such capabilities, the distance wasn't close enough to figure out who the individual was. It was stirring from the village where the Dark Elf originated at, yet he felt it wasn't necessary to patrol a region that did not welcome his kind.

Automatically he believed it was time to stay idle for the night, already settled in after forging his camp. Leaning against his sword, he slowly began to fade into unconsciousness. Unaware to those oblivious to magic, he performed a barrier by a blood seal. Luckily the requirement was only tracing a circle around his form, keeping him immune from possible attacks. The only entities who could likely bypass it would be Elves. Despite his talent, elves were naturally gifted with magic in the first place.

Now the fellow Dragonsbane clanmen would rest for the night, yearning to reach his destination as soon as possible.​

Evlia quickly got herself out of sight, she couldn't believe what she had done, such damage, so quickly, so deadly, it had always been within her, it was a part of her, a part of her people. Violent dark elves, experts of assassination, torture, dark arts and seduction. This was who she was, naturally, and unbound. She headed towards the gates of the elf village. She turned immediately, hearing a woman shriek loudly. "MASTER AOLIAS! SOMEONE! HELP MASTER AOLIAS!"

The festival would likely be cancelled, they'd follow some sort of track, there had to be something which would give her away, she thought. She didn't bleed, but he did, a lot, his fingertips may be dabbed in her sweat, his member, cloaked in her own sexual fluids, elves would track that, with beasts on keen senses, she knew she would be found, and very likely killed. Still, she would leave that to chance, she wouldn't wait for Krintos to impregnate her, make her suffer through pregnancy, and kill her and her child just moments before it is to live. Guards rushed towards Aolias' dead body as she headed out, she noticed a guard and spoke quietly, "I have to fetch more herbs for the festival. It's Krintos' order." The elf gave her way, wondering what the screaming was about. Elvia immediately left, unsure of where she would go.

The river which signalled the start of elf territory was her favortie place so far. It was also where she met the human earlier. She doubted he was anywhere nearby, he mentioned he'd be doing some travelling. She began to regret not leaving with him. Aolias would still be alive if she had obeyed him. If she would have let him do as he pleased, she could have even lived well, became his princess or his mistress, she'd never starve or have to do labor again, and maybe it would have ended the hatred between the two dominant elf types.

It was all behind now, and the river was her destination.

Ricril was physically comfortable despite the effort to make camp. This placid area made it seem like the atmosphere around his presence was truly blissful to the battle hardened vagrant. Obviously his sharp perception told him the surrounding forest was calm, something he was starting to reconsider after lurking about in the forest almost all day. It was times like these that made the Dragonsbane warrior feel he was in harmony with the world. Ricril for the most part, ignored the fact that the he was camping in Elven territory. Although cautious and vigilant, it was simple moments like this that summoned forth something he has been unable to grasp onto, a moment to embrace things in a carefree manner.

" Aren't you very relaxed Ricril. Do not fucking assume I don't know why we are venturing towards Krazayo. Sure this is a time to relax and smell the flowers, but we are there on business likely, considering we are no longer tied down to a kingdom."

" Don't act like you know everything about me Darious. My objective is my own, although I sadly know vagrants must make a earnest living. It was something I expected with the consequences from leaving Derkholm. Now let me rest brother."

There were never any benefits from dealing with another conscious, especially it being your older brother's soul occupied with your own in one separate body for a vassal. He was graceful to obtain an arm, yet at the time how would he expect Darious to forge an advanced spell to seal his soul within an object, especially that object being his own arm. Finally dropping their chat, he planned to slowly fall asleep for the night.​

Elvia headed towards the river as planned. She was dirty, she was tired, hungry and needed to remove this blood from her body. The thrill she got from killing was now well gone, she felt sorrow, guilt, anger and frustration. A high elf, was killed, because of the way he treated her. She couldn't allow him to do as he pleased, it seemed wrong, it was wrong, and she wasn't going to take it without a fight. Her mind became boggled when she thought of Krintos, how he'd figure it out, how he'd find her, and kill her with ease. She trembled as she removed her cloak, reaching her hands down into the river to cleanse them, before she knew it morning was coming, and she had not slept for even a minute. She brought water to her face, hoping to find some way to get to this village, to perhaps meet that human, or others like him, and see where her life would end up, if not impaled by Krintos' weapon of choice.

Yawning loudly, the sound would simply echo throughout the forest for how he emitted such volume from waking up. That was typically a trait he abhor, something which seem bizarre for a prideful but stern combatant like Ricril. Placing his massive Zweihaender back into his sheath, it was clear he was prepared to venture forward towards his destination. As he was going to take a step, his aura like perception rung as it indicated someone was within the area. It was a blessing, but a curse for being granted such an ability like this. Pacing in the opposite direction, Ricril ran as the scent of the aura he was chasing became transparent.

Notify that it was an elf, part of his subconscious told him to pursue in case the individual in question was the Dark Elf he confronted yesterday. Slowly ascending to the river, he watched vigilantly but stealthy as he located the dark elf. She was a beautiful sight, yet her current exterior was slightly disturbing. She was doused in blood, pondering what occurred after he moved up ahead. Realizing the essence of the sub-species, he would stay alert as he continued to approach her. Reaching about ten feet, he felt it was safe enough to confront her without worry.

" Lady Dark Elf, dare I ask why you're bloody?"

It was a bold move to address the issue so frank, however he wished to discover the meaning behind her crimson appearance.

Elvia's hands were cleaned, however her body was still doused in a high elf's and guard elf's blood. Her eyes widened as she fell back hearing his voice. "It's... it's you! You are the man who met me yesterday." She couldn't be calm though, what if he was a vigilante, an enforcer of the human society, she'd be a criminal, a bad one too killing an elf of Aolias' rank. "I... I didn't do anything...!" She raised her hand up towards him, which was dangerous, being as she could probably cast from that position, and surely no man, Dragonsbane or not, wanted a dark elf casting malicious spells at him.

He remained cautious as Elvia advanced towards him, yet he did not display a vigilant demeanor at all. Believing that staying placid would keep her at ease and any possible hostility would be obliterated with time. He wasn't too keen on chatting, but he had to make an exception considering how overwhelmed she appeared in his presence. Darious was yearning to violate her badly for her well endowed form, luckily Ricril was a man with self-control and a gentleman overall. Addressing her immediately on the issue of the blood staining her, the Dragonsbane clansman would do it subtly as possible.

â??Look, I am aligned to no one, so you can trust even if itâ??s demented. Sensing from your demeanor yesterday, I took you for some servant for those elves. If it makes you more comfortable, we can retreat further before discussing anything."

Notifying her on his intentions, his eyes were maintaining enough perception of the perimeter. If she did commit a horrendous action on the elves of the forest, they would need to flee right away. Despite his power, he automatically knew confronting these people would just be troublesome in the end. Standing there peacefully, he waited to get a response from her, keeping his weapon holstered to prove he was a trusting warrior.​

Her hand immediately came down, apparently just trying to create room between them in case he was in fact after her life, which she was now mostly convinced that he wasn't. "I... I need to cleanse this off me. If you wouldn't mind, please shield your eyes a few moments, I just want to get this smell off my skin..." She said, taking her cloak and pushing it into the water to try and wash off the blood. Her clothing quickly came off as well, her tunic and pants, leaving her at her core for the most part. She scrubbed vigorously until she felt comfortable, the blood washed away from her cloak and skin, her clothes still dry for her to use. She dressed slowly, feeling the man peeking and taking glances, even if it was just on the back of her mind.

Back
Top Bottom