Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

"Mmmmm... yes..." Okoru moaned as Aiko licked his cock now and then, and once more those large hands of the lion grasped and massaged her tits, with no way that she could stop him even if she wanted, and he plucked and flicked her nipples with a grin, one hand sliding further down to slip between her legs, a finger sliding along the lips of her sex to play with her pussy, spreading her labia wide, her glistening pink, already well fucked, a deep magenta hue. As he did this he pressed his swollen cock into her mouth, slipping it deep, into her throat a little watching it bulge her throat some, though he would pull out to let her breathe and slid his dick along her face and chin until his balls nestled against her mouth. The finger down below slipped into her cunt as his other once more plucked a nipple to watch her tit bounce and jiggle.

When he pushed his cock deep inside her mouth while he leaned over to explore her folds. Groaning under him with her feeling his thick cock just fill her up. After awhile she rocked her hips when she felt his finger pushing deep into her pussy while he held himself deep inside her. For a time being she coughed when he pulled himself free while he still played with her breast. Aiko took several deep breaths trying to get use to this sort of treatment. "Alright...I think I'm good, Beloved."

"I knew you would be darling." Okoru purred after she got done coughing. Slipping his cock back into her mouth, Okoru only slid in the first bit, mostly the sensitive head and as his hips pushed him in between her warm plump lips, his finger matched rhythm below to fuck her little pussy with that dextrous digit, curling it inside of her in a way that a cock never could and hitting places that hardly ever got touched, even as his thumb massaged her clit. I want to make you cum so many times that you black out." Okoru teased.

After awhile Aiko parted her lips once more with him entering her mouth yet just enough. Moaning as she brought her tongue up teasing the tip to lick and massage that sensitive tip of his own. Though her moans grew louder when his finger thrusts deep inside her then began to relax to allow him to go deeper into her throat. Aiko closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of him having full control over her form when in the past she had control over him. Her pussy became soaking wet as she felt his finger curling in a certain spot that even his impressive cock often misses. Arching her back showing along with her moaning he was on the right track to making her cum.

He could see, smell and hear how soaked her pussy was and it made him happy to know that he was giving her pleasure despite his control over her at the moment. His finger found that spot inside of her that made her moan and he teased it, coaxed it, and wanted to make her spasm and convulse with pleasure. From her moans it was only a matter of time. Continuing to fuck her mouth in a shallow manner, the huge lion purred his own appreciation and soon pulled from her though, strands of saliva landing on her cheeks. Picking her up he flipped her over, putting her face down and ass up, lining up his cock with her tiny pussy... then pushing the swinging bed away so that on the backswing her momentum impaled her on his rod.

She was so close to go over the edge as he fingered her with him shallowly thrusting in her mouth. Yet when he pulled out of her mouth she was panting with her cries could be heard. "Right there! Faster!" Yet he disobeyed by withdrawing his hand from between her legs to twist her around then flipping her right onto her stomach. He had lined her up just right as she felt the tip teasing her folds then suddenly he swung the bed to where on the back swing she was impaled upon him. "OH!!!" Crying out in the bed under her as she felt his massive cock enter her in one swift movement.

Okoru knew he'd denied her the pleasure she craved, but he was bound and determined to make her cum hard and yet keep her on edge as long as he could. Her cry as he entered her from behind, her legs bound and hands behind her back, he shoved the bed forward again, sliding out of her and once more impaling her on that backswing, delving into her depths until he rammed into her cervix, her hole stretched around his thickness.

That one more back swing had her impaled on him once more. Aiko groaned in the bed but turned her head to regain her breathing with her body shaking. To have him buried deep inside her to feel him making her belly bulge out but yet the bed made it easier. Her legs were spread wide to accommodate his large hips that help support his large fat cock.

The large lion smiled as he felt the breath almost forced from his lover, his cock pressing hard up into her, and he felt that suction as he pushed her away again, his cock popping out of her snug pussy as he swung away and once more that backswing impaled her on his cock, and this time Okoru grabbed her hips and began to pump, though the bed moved as he did so. "You feel so right my Princess." the lion said, and used his large hands to spread her cheeks so he could see how her tiny cunt stretched obscenely around his throbbing shaft.

Once more he swung her out to impale her once more making her tremble. Thank the lords this cabin was sound proof with the fire roaring in the fireplace. This intense way of love making was a wonderful way to relieve the stress that occurred from training with him and the old man. Aiko dug her nails into the mattress when he took her hips into his large hands. What he done made her gasp with her cheeks blushing as she felt him spreading her cheeks. "Oh Okoru!" Her voice was trembling from him spreading her wide as possible as her juices glistened his cock and her knees up on the edge of the bed to keep herself open for him.

The little puckered rosebud of his royal lover winked at him as Okoru speared her tight little cunt again and again, filling her and stretching her to the point of breaking, her little pussy not meant to take an Asuran cock, though by now she was likely growing more used to that sizable intrusion, and her pussy leaked her juices along his glistening rod and down her thighs as he pistoned into her, watching how her lips hugged him and were drawn in and out of her with their motions.

Okoru grabbed her hair and tilted her head back, her back arched like a bow as he smiled at her. "You think you have the strength to ride me if I lie down my love?" he asked, knowing that, despite the fact he was driving into her that her legs might be weak.

When he grabbed her hair she cried out in surprise with him pulling her back to force her to look up at him. Her nails dug into the bed with her breasts exposed to the cool air. Upon his question she smirked at him, a smart ass smirk.

"If I don't have the strength then you didn't train me well enough....Shame on you for doubting your skills on training your lover." With that remark she pushed her hips back having his entire length buried deep inside her making her groan loudly. Slowly she got her hair loose from his hand then moved off his cock. Aiko got off the bed with her juices glistening her folds with her forcing him back down on the bed. There she got up on the bed, her back to him with her angling his cock. The proud lion's cock angled to her pussy as she slides right back onto it with her facing away from him.

Okoru chuckled and let her push him to his back before getting astride him to impale herself on his thick cock once more as she slides right back onto him. There was something erotic about the way she stretched around him, and soft wet creamy noises could be heard as she started to fuck him. Her ass jiggled as her cheeks bounced off his thighs and her little starred pucker winked at him, which begged him to touch. Okoru's thumb rubbed over her tiny hole as her pussy slicked his cock with her need and he pressed his head back as his hips rose, driving his cock at her cervix, wanting to fuck her deep.

Aiko leaned forward with her hands on his knees with he hips bouncing up and down. To feel his thumb touching her little pucker made her jump. She looked over her shoulder at him seeing him pressing his head into the soft bed to have him thrusting deep into her. Groaning as she let him play with her ass just as she dug her nails into his knees with her trembling over his cock. "Okoru, I don't know how long I can hold on without cumming." Her wings fluttered in response to her pussy clenching down on his cock and she could feel every ridge while he rubbed against the soft spots within her.

"Don't you cum until I say so!" Okoru growled and his thumb pressed at her tiny pucker, just barely penetrating her ass but letting her know it was there, the movement of her body sliding his cock in and out, stretched around his cock as she was. Okoru started moving that thumb in and out of her, just barely, gently, his tiny Aiko getting double penetrated, though shallowly in her bottom.

Okoru's other hand pressed on her cheek, keeping her spread for him, her creamy juices running down his cock now, and coating him. "Push back on me... get me deeper." Okoru said, wanting to feel himself churning up her pussy, delving into her womb.

Hearing his order of not cumming onto him but he was making it difficult as he pressed on her tiny pucker. "Keep pushing I may lose it!" She cried out to him as he pushed deeper with another order. Aiko whimpered softly while she felt his claws digging into her right butt cheek to keep her spread open for him.

Aiko sat up with her sitting back having his cock driving deep into her. The tip of his glistening cock hit her cervix but there was an inch of his cock left to enter her pussy. "Okoru, I'm going to need your help to get the rest of you inside." Her cervix was trying to keep him out of her womb, his desired destination that every male would love to deposit their semen.

"Don't you cum yet Princess!" he ordered and his thumb slid into her ass, now the little human woman double penetrated as she rode his thumb and his cock. Asshe sat up and put more pressure on his cock, her cervix barring him entry, Okoru lifted his hips, thrusting hard and battering at the entrance to her womb until he did manage to stuff those last couple inches into her, feeling that tightness of her depths around the head of his cock, and he wiggled his thumb in her ass.

"Now you may cum Princess. Milk my cock." he growled at her, and his other hand, which had been keeping her ass spread, slipped around her over her hip, rubbing over her swollen clit as she rode his cock. He'd retracted his claws, but the pads of his fingers were still rough against her slick swollen pearl as he played with her clit, wanting her to cum hard.

"AH!!" She cried out as he shoved himself deeper inside her though when he rubbed her clit making her tremble. Aiko hung her head as she was finding it hard to cum now. Taking a few deep breaths she rode and grind herself against his cock with his fingers rubbing her clit. Gritting her teeth as she grabbed his hand from her clit. Forcing him to sit up while she had his arm wrapped around her to help her feel embraced. With her hips rocking back and forth she had finally tossed her head back into his shoulder with her cumming hard on his cock but his tip was still deep inside her womb. With energy being drained from her she did fall against his arm that she place across her chest.

Okoru groaned as she begged for his embrace and then would grind herself on him, letting him stir around inside of her pussy as she came hard. That milking of his cock soon brought him as well, and the lion emptied himself inside of her with powerful spurts of pleasure as he filled her with his seed, flooding her womb. "Aiko...." he moaned, and remained buried deep inside of her body as he held her in his arms.

The lion would hold her like that for as long as she would allow, even sleeping with her like that.

She felt him releasing deep inside her making her belly expand ever so slightly. Exhausted as the sun was slowly rising outside though she coaxed him to lie down with him still deep inside her. Lying on her side as he was still deep inside her while she fell to sleep. His hand was close to her lips as she kissed it and nuzzled it hand. Today was the day to run over the plans about the approach of Kyonin. Though she was enjoying her moment with Okoru to even care.

The two slept together, Okoru still buried inside of her, and they did not wake until the evening, the sun low in the sky and casting long shadows on the floor. "Perhaps we should speak about Kyonin and how best to approach your mother." Okoru suggested, having slipped out of her some time ago, his cock retreating back into his sheath.

"We could approach by airship, unless you think going by ground would be better." he offered, unsure if she wanted to try and sneak back in, or draw attention with her presence.

"Hm? With her waking up from an odd dream she had about them plus something odd. With her getting dressed she listened to him talking about airships or land. She sat in a chair with her crossing her legs as her boots came up to her knees. "Honestly, I think we should come part way to Kyonin, I'll ride up and if you're seen they may attack...But if I approach alone they still may attack."

Rubbing the back of her neck wondering what was the best move. "We can't ambush them strictly from the sky as you and any other person may become injured upon landing." Leaning back in her chair she looked at him. "What do you think? You have more battle experience than I. If I approach they may kill me on sight but I don't see the reason why unless they want me to stay dead in my mother's eyes."

"I'm not sure if ambush is the word I would use to describe what you are doing. Surprise, yes." he said, unsure of just what to call this little stunt they were pulling. An ambush said they were going with combat in mind, which they kind of were, but...

Pushing that from his mind, Okoru thought for a moment. "If we go by land we could gather some forces and have them with us to guard our back. Going in by air that would be much more difficult. I have heard of some devices that would allow us to deploy from the air without landing the ships themselves. If done properly then we could have a much more accurate insertion and be at our target quickly. Assuming the air defense forces do not shoot us down before then." Okoru admitted.

"I am yours to command, my Princess." he said.

Back
Top Bottom