Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Turn to Make (Alvis and Malice)

Classes went on, just the boring drill and routine stuff. After they were done for the day, she checked her phone but there was nothing from Chad. Good. She wanted her space. Right?

Shaking her head, she said bye to Abby and she and Mallory walked off to the girl’s locker room to change for practice. Esther donned a pair of yoga pants and a form fitting tank top, swapping out her regular bra with a sports bra to keep the girls more tightly in place and not bouncing everywhere. That hurt. Of her, Abby and Mallory, Esther had the bigger boobs. Some things just didn’t go down completely in size and if she ate badly, well the food seemed to go to her boobs and her ass first. Thankfully, her ass reduced marginally in size as she lost more weight. But at least now she could wear shorter tops without sleeves for practice and no more sweats either. That was a major plus. It was hard to do a full leap in sweats with that much material weighing her down. Not enough longevity to get air.

Mallory changed into just a sports bra and shorts that could qualify as either booty shorts or almost spanx. Her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail and she grabbed her pom-poms from her locker before waving bye to Esther. The cheerleaders had the bigger field today alongside with the football team. Since the wrestling team had the gym, the color guard went to the other field to practice. Today’s practice was mostly drill, technique and new routines, while the band practice in the other corner, practicing more rotating drill which was hard to do but impressive if successfully done.

During practice, the assistant coaches had to help out Esther and some other girls since they weren’t on time. It was frustrating for her because she knew the routine, just her timing was off by a little bit. By the time practice ended, she finally got it on time but it was a bit insulting how they could treat the ones who weren’t as on point as others like they didn’t know what they were doing.

When it was all over, she was sweaty and sucking down the water from her water bottle like she hadn’t had any in days. The hem of her tank top was folded up over her breasts, her body sweat-licked and showing a lot more skin than she would normally be comfortable with. Although school had started, it still felt like hot summer. It was only as she headed back to the locker room did she hear Harrison before she saw him. Oh god, was he watching? It was always embarrassing for her when people she knew saw her do things like this. It was why she never sang in public, especially in front of her parents. They just had this smile on their faces and it was just them being proud but it made her embarrassed and shyer than she already was.

But what he said was just stating the obvious, something she didn’t really want brought up again. “Thank you for pointing out the obvious, Mr. Trenton. Is there anything else you’d like to critique or are you done?” She was still heated from earlier when they went over the timing and the routine like she and some of the girls didn’t know it. It was frustrating when the instructors gave more spotlight time to the ones who were ‘perfect’ while the rest were just background. That wasn’t a team. It was favoritism. She wanted to show them what she could do but rarely had the opportunity. “Sorry, I don’t mean to snap. Just…a little frustrated.” She said softly. “Is there something I can do for you, Mr. Trenton?” She asked, her tone a lot gentler and nicer; sincere.

Harrison cracked a smile at Esther's words.
"Oh good, your snark is intact, good to see that didn't get scared out of you by the weekend." He observed, leaning on the face with a tight smile, folding his arms as he did so. "Only suggestion I'd make is tell your coaches to have the rest of the team get the lead out of their asses and keep pace with you instead of asking you to dumb yourself down to the level of the rest of the team. It's not a bad thing to have an attitude sometimes you know." He gave her a smirk and a wink.

He had to focus on her face, keep his gaze there, knowing that if he let his eyes start to wander, it was going to get obvious very quickly that he was doing it. And that was not the goal of this short meeting. Though on her approach, he'd had plenty of time to catch an eyeful, and he could understand why Chad the Spit-fuck was chasing this girl. Harrison did reach into tbhe messenger bag he had with him, adn withdrew a bottle from it, gatorade from the look of it. It was all but steaming with cold, and he tossed it to her.
"Cool off a bit. And drink up. After a work out like that, you'll need the extra boost." He told her with another smirk.

She narrowed her eyes at him, not finding his little joke funny at all. “Just because that happened didn’t mean my wit was scared out of me.” She said softly. “It just means I am not exactly eager to spread my legs for anyone.” Sometimes she wondered if her confidence came from the color guard or if her defense gave her better confidence. Either way, she liked it since she didn’t exactly imagine talking back to Harrison Trenton of all people. He oozed with dangerousness and she didn’t want to cross him. But somehow he was breaching on sensitive territory, enough to make her snark full throttle.

“I highly doubt that the opinion of a sophomore will carry far with them. Which is fine. I’ll wait until next year when it becomes my time to shine.” She smiled softly, before catching the bottle of Gatorade. Her smile stayed present on her face and she twisted the cap off and took a hearty sip. She liked this flavor a lot. Tasted like melon. Capping it again, she looked at him and grinned. “Thanks Mr. Trenton. Didn’t know you cared so much.” She teased. “Do you give Gatorade to every girl who has been given a work out, either from some sport or from you?” She batted her eyelashes at him playfully.

Leave it to a practice to get this kind of confidence. She could get used to it. Which is why she was thankful that practice was as often as it was. Otherwise she’d be a bumbling, awkward and shy fool.

Harrison pushed off of the fence, shifting closer to Esther, leaning towards her, putting his face close to hers, his shoulder close, his body nearly dwarfing hers, and he had shifted his stance. It wasn't a lazy one now, it was...aggressive. There was that sense of withheld violence, but it seemed different now than when Harrison had acted like this towards Chad or other people when Esther had been around. This was a threatening violence, not really.

Or at least not of the same kind.

With Chad it had been clear that Harrison would simply pummel him into a greasy smear on the pavement, but this was an entirely different kinnd of threat.
"Oh believe me, I wouldn't be offering you that if I'd shownn you the latter of those two. You'd be riding a high so intense you wouldn't know your own name. Or where you were. Or anythign else, beside 'how did he just do that to me'?" He told her, the words starting at a normal volume, but he lowered his tonne gradually, knowing what the result was, watching as Esther moved closer to him unconsciously, the instinct to keep the volume consistent. When he was done talking, he looked her dead in the eye, his face only a few inches away from her.

"Something to keep in mind." He breathed, so close to her that his lips almost touched hers. He winked, and then pulled away. "Keep yourself out of trouble Martin." Her walked away from her, waving lazily behind him, lifting his messenger bag as he went byb it, fighting the urge to whistle.

The bottle of Gatorade nearly slipped from her grasp from the way Harrison stepped over to her. But it wasn’t just a simple movement of closing the space between them. It was something else, a sort of aggression that made her insides want to melt. No, they didn’t just want to melt. They full on melted. His reputation wasn’t a secret to behold. It was well known. He was both dangerous and incredibly intoxicating. She didn’t feel in the kind of danger someone else might feel if they were on Harrison’s hit list to be pummeled. No, she just felt the danger of falling into a serious trap laid before her by the clearly irresistible Harrison Trenton.

It suddenly became difficult to breathe and that wasn’t directly related to his towering presence over her, but neither was it completely unrelated. Swallowing difficultly, her throat became very dry and she was very aware of the Gatorade in her hands but her cognitive ability to unscrew the cap and take a sip from it seemed lost on her. Then she was pulled in like the words he spoke were some kind of hypnotic tune and rather than stepping back from him, she stepped closer to him until there was very little distance between them but enough to slide a piece of paper between their chests.

Her gaze dropped from his to his lips and she felt her pulse thundering in her brain, her heart beating wildly in her chest. Harrison Trenton was going to kiss her. And she was…excited! But all too quickly, he was gone, bidding her well and she felt a stab of disappointed deep her in belly. Or was that desire blooming thickly?

Only once he was gone did she let out the heavy breath of air that she had been apparently holding. Swiping her hand over her head, she looked away, her cheeks turning a serious deep crimson red and she practically downed half of the Gatorade as she walked into the locker rooms to shower and get changed. But what Harrison said was stuck on her mind and she couldn’t shake it. Talk about getting stuck on someone.

And that was when she remembered Chad. Shit! Harrison was so not Chad. Or Chad was so not Harrison. Well yeah, that’s for sure. Chad has nothing on Harrison. Oh…did she really think that? Damn that Trenton for getting into her head like this! He could get into a lot of other places than my head, any day! Sliding down the shower wall, she hugged her knees and shook her head. “I need help…” She whimpered pitifully, covering her face with soapy hands.

“Ow…ow…ow! It burns!” She stood up quickly and pushed her face under the hot torrent of the shower’ head’s stream. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Not only had Harrison melted her with the scary but very intriguing promise of his words, but he also turned her into a bumbling fool. Though at least it hadn’t happened in front of him. That was a plus!

Harrison smiled as he got home. He stretched. Teasing Esther like that had been...fun. I had been awhile since he'd actually exerted some effort like that on a woman, and it seemed Esther Martin was not immune to his brand of charm. Still, he had to figure out what his next real play was going to be. He didn't want to be 'That Guy', but he'd worn that hat before, adn got away just fine. It wasn't a stretch of the imagination to figure that dating Chad had seemed like a good idea, since she'd likely doubted that she would have a lot of other prospects for her future. More was teh pity. Chad was still a spitfuck to Harrison, but while it might make him smile to sweep Esther out from under Chad, if he did this, he should be doing this for reasons that made him not as much of an asshole as Chad was.

He went inside fo hte house, adn found a scene that he wasn't sure of. His father was in the kitchen, cursing, adn wrapping his hand in a towel. A towel that was reddening nicely. Harrison looked around the downstairs, not seeing Jane anywhere. He head upstairs, adn found Jane sitting on his bed, hugging her knees, shaking like a leaf.

"Whoa whoa, what happened?" Harrison asked, coming close to her, adn kneeingling in front of her, hands resting on her shoulders. "Jane, talk to me." He said softly. Jane lifted her face from her knees, tears staining her cheeks.
"He...he came after me. He was drunk. I...I don't know what he wanted from me....but...I...I hurt him Harry." She said barely above a whisper.
"With what?" She shakily reached into her pocket, adn drew out a folded knife. Harrison blinked a moment, and gently took it from her. He examined it closely for a moment.
"Gods Jane, this is mine. Gideon gave this to me when I first started working for him. Why did you...?"
"I...wanted something of yours. It helped me feel safe."
"You could have just asked me. Damn it Jane, this knife has a history, you could have ended up in so much trouble just for having this thing."
"What?"
"This knife has killed people! More than once! If the wrong person caught you with this..."
"Why did you have it if it's so dangerous?"
"Because Gideon gave it to me! It's...a sign of trust for him. He knows he can give me somethign like that and not have it come back to haunt him." Jane laid her fingers on the knife, looking him in the eye.
"Will...will you trust me that much?" Harrison sighed, bowed his head a moment, and then handed the knife back to her.

Chad leaned back in his chair, considering his next move. He knew that over the next few days, Esther was going to be on her own at home for most of the day after school. It was a good chance for him. He checked the time, knowing that Esther was likely done practice, so he sent a text to her, seeing if she might want a little company tonight before her mom was home.

After her shower, she dressed in her clothes from that day but tied her hair up into a messy ponytail, still a little wet after towel drying it. She decided to push her mind furthest away from Harrison as much as she could. As she walked home, what she had playing in her mind—so not to keep imagining herself in very problematic but enticing ways with Harrison—was her color guard routine. And yes, she was that girl that occasionally did a leap because her mind was so focused on the routine that every time there was a leap, she actually did it. At least there weren’t many people around. Just people driving and they had more important things to look at than a girl who was leaping from time to time on the sidewalk.

Once she was home, Esther took out one of her salads that was marinated with dressing. It wasn’t a lot of dressing but she found that if she kept the dressing in the salad overnight, while it got soggy, it was so flavorful she didn’t need to put more than the teaspoon of dressing so her salad wasn’t over by a hundred calories. Once she sat down at the table, she heard her phone ping and she looked it over, seeing a text from Chad. She smiled and looked at the time. Tonight her Mom was working late so she’d have at least three hours with him before she’d have to boot him out. She wondered what could happen in three hours…considering what Harrison awoke inside of her that had been dormant since the weekend.

Yeah, probably not a good idea to have Chad over then. But…she really wanted him to come over.

Making her decision, she smiled as she texted him back, inviting him to come over and sending her address to him in case he forgot it. Which he probably did because his track record with remembering things was pretty slim. Okay, that wasn’t fair but she still felt like she had a point, just one she didn’t plan on mentioning out loud to him.

Putting her phone down, she enjoyed the rest of her salad, washed the dish and then went to her bathroom to fix her hair so it was presentable. Without a blow dryer, if she wanted to wear it untied, it was impossible. It got too fuzzy and frizzy and just downright grizzly. After that, she flipped it a few times and smiled at herself in the mirror, happy with the outcome. After, she changed into knit shorts and a long sleeve v-neck—her comfy-home-outfit and choice of pajamas. She was comfortable and all the more eager for Chad to come over.

He was still in the doghouse but Harrison or not, she was really into her boyfriend, excited for where things would go. It seemed like he was trying more. After all, they hadn’t spent time together in her house yet. This had to be a new step. A new step forward to boot.

CHad smiled as he got the return text. He mulled over how long he had until her mother would be home. Probably long enough. He let out a sigh, and made a quick call, getting a favour called in by one of the team that drove. He didn't want her to be waiting for too long. She might have second thoughts.

The trip over didn't take too long really, and when he was dropped off, he stretched, ready to see what might come of this. He advanced on the door, pressing the door bell when he was there. He shifted slightly, bringing his pack around to the front, adn opening it part of the way, getting ready for when she answered the door. It wasn't that Chad was ignorant of things to do for a lady, he just usually didn't bother with them. But if he was going to try and turn things around with Esther, he was going to have to do some of those thigns.

He waited for the door to open before he smiled, and withdrew his hand from the back.
"Hey, thanks for having me over. I brought you this." He held up the flower. It was a single light blue rose.

Just as she lounged back onto the couch, she heard the ring of the doorbell and bounced right back up and nearly ran to the door. She came to a stop before it and unlocked it and opened it, her eyes brightening up at the sight of Chad and what he held in his hand. Her eyes widened in shock and disbelief but it was perhaps the most beautiful rose she had ever seen. And blue was one of her favorite colors. “Not a problem. My word Chad, that’s beautiful.” She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear before extending her hand out to take the rose. She looked at it in awe and even touched the petals. Oh, it was real alright.

“Oh my manners.” She admonished herself. “Please, come in.” Stepping aside, Esther let him in before shutting the door after and locked it once more. She looked to him and smiled gently, holding the rose to her. “It’s so beautiful. I can’t say it enough. I didn’t know blue roses existed.” She touched the petal again to see if some sort of flower paint residue would color her fingers. “Did they paint it or actually grow it this color?”

Chad smiled at her reaction. Just about as good as he could have hoped for, short of her throwing herself on him, and that had been a pretty unlikely set of events. Still, he'd take what victories he could.
"Hey, of course it's real. You think I'd settle for something fake for my girl?" Chad askerd with a smile, his hand reaching out to rest on her shoulder, his thumb gently rubbing her shoudler. He moved closer to her, not crowding her, still giving her some space, but bringing proximity to bear. His experience with Esther had been that proximity waqs one of the biggest ways to bring her around. She seemed wholly unused to someonoe being interested enough i her to want to be close to her. Chad knew that he was, and if he wasn't careful there would be a good line of other guys that didn't mind either.

And the competition just wasn't something he wanted to entertain. Esther could find better than him, he knew it, and that was why he knew that he was on something of a time budget. Even so, rushing it woudl blow everything.

Esther met his gaze and she smiled brightly. “Oh Chad…” As he moved closer to her, she stepped in fully into him and slid one arm around his neck, pressing her entire body into his. “I love it.” She whispered. While she was fully aware that he was still in the doghouse, this gesture alone was making it very possible for him to get out of there early. And since he was perhaps the only guy ever who had given her a beautiful flower, it softened whatever ire she may have had toward him. Besides, she was still a teenager and a hopeless romantic and right now, this was by far the most romantic thing he did, next to always ordering them delicious food for lunch. Which, coincidentally, she had gained a pound, which could have been worse if not for all the exercise she was getting from color guard practices. Goodness, she loved field seasons. Calories to burn everywhere since they had to go from one side to the other of the large football field in the entire duration of their field show. And the football field was huge.

Pulling back slightly from his arms, she leaned in and let her lips brush against his in a soft kiss, also letting him know that he was doing a very good job of getting out of the metaphorical doghouse. Pulling back slowly, Esther took his hand and led him into the kitchen so she could put the single rose into a vase with water. After, she then took his hand once more and went up the stairs to her bedroom for some more privacy.

Chad watched as she put the rose in a vase, knowing that he was on the upswing, needing to take this carefully. If he made a misstep now, then-

And hen she had his hand and was leading him up the stairs. Okay, there wasn't a whole lot of way to read into that. If she'd wanted to make out, rekindle the feeling, then he had been sure they'd have been doing that on the couch or the like, something intimate, but nothing out of hand. Upstairs...out of sight meant that she was planning on doing something she absolutely did not want to be caught doing, and that didn't leave a lot of options. And all of them were good ones as far as he was concerned.

Chad let her lead him up the stairs, staying quiet, not wanting to ruin the moment, to scare her off of bringing him up there. But once they were in her room, he had to admit that he paid no attention to anything in there besides how far away they were from the bed, Esther was going to be all that was important in the situation in a moment.

Chad closed the door gently, and reached a hand out to her, taking her shoulder gently in his hand and turning her to face him. He stepped in, making hte motion a slower one, letting her draw away if she wanted, but not stopping uless he felt that resistance from her. He remembered how good it had felt before, how close they'd been to making it, and now there was no one else in the area to screw this up. Chad kissed her, hand still on her cheek, pulling her into it, drawing it out, seeing how much of that fire they'd had coudl reignite.

Once in her room, Esther heard the soft sound of her door shutting. She didn’t turn yet. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Coming up to her room would no doubt give Chad the impression of something more than making out happening. If she wanted to make out, a simple and rather innocent act, even if there was some over the clothes or under the clothes fondling, they could have done that downstairs on the couch. But she took him here. What she expected, she honestly had no idea but considering the sweet gestures, the fact he was really trying to make up for ditching her at the party and not immediately throwing her the path they had been on before he messed up, she was softening. And she wanted him.

Just because he messed up, didn’t mean she was completely turned off to him. And the fat chick that still resided deep in her soul wanted this to go great.

Her room was just a standard room, not too big but not a hole either. The house itself was only two and a half bedrooms, with the half bedroom being converted into an upstairs living area, another place to lounge, watch TV and whatnot, but the only difference was that there was no food allowed upstairs at all. Her room had just a full size bed in the right corner with a headboard and nice bedding, reasonably comfortable, not the crappy stuff but the comforter wasn’t exactly something she’d throw in her washer either, lest she wanted all the fluff inside to come out. There was a two door sliding closet, mirrors instead of just regular wood and between the bed and closet was a small desk, but big enough to house her laptop and a little TV sitting on top of a DVD player so she could watch TV while she studied.

Feeling him turn her, Esther moved to him and without hesitation. He seemed slow, as if giving her the chance to give in or not, and she gave in. Moving closer to him, her hands slid around his neck and she pulled him in for a kiss. It was a nice and simple kiss. No, it was very resonant of the kinds of kisses they had after school all of last week, the kind of kiss that could easily turn into a full blown make out. The kind of kiss where she poured all of her want and passion into, marked by how her body leaned into his fully so every inch was pressed into him and the kind of kiss that spoke levels of just what they could do in her bedroom that they couldn’t do downstairs on the couch in the living room.

That fire never died. It just softened to something small, something that needed to be reignited. And it was already reigniting, desire blooming inside of her.
That and perhaps what Harrison had said after practice might have sparked something more than what Chad ever could do...

When Esthger laned into things, Chad could feel it, that sense of desire lighting up again, the kind of raw emotion that they'd been riding bfore thigns had gone sideways at the party. Stupid party, adn stupid Mallory for screwing things up. Then again, he had the strong suspicion that he could have aken Esther right in the stairwell and she'd have let him, and wouldn't that have been a tale to tell.

But then...he might have a tale to tell from this right here anyway.

He could feel how much Esther was pulling herself into teh kiss, flush to him, that sense of desire mounting quickly. Oh, she wanted this. And she wanted it now, or damned soon. Chad let the hadn on her cheek drop as she closed the gap, sliding it around ehr body to give him a grip on her, the other trailing lower, fingers gliding along her leg. In a fit of impulsive instinct, Chad half lifted Esther up, turning her around to put her back to her door. It was a moment of echo, the halls, the trip up the stairs at the party, the preparation and passion they'd felt. His hand gripped her thigh, running along the skin, fingers sliding under the leg of her knit shorts, pressing them together, his mouth never leaving hers, a kind of insistant, promising energy to it. That this was going to be something Esther never forgot.

Her heart beat hard in her chest, the moment of anticipation climbing higher and higher. And in that moment, their gazes locked and she knew he was more than ready to give her what she wanted, what they both wanted. That should have made her bolt. She should stop this. It was Chad. He couldn’t be trusted. But she was the moth and he was the flame and she couldn’t stop herself. Something told her she was going to hate herself for this but that was a very small part of her. The other part of her, the major part of her just wanted this, wanted him.

Their lips touched and there was no turning away from it now. She was hooked, line and sinker and Chad was that plunge she needed. Her hands slid up his chest and moved around his neck, arms locking loosely in place. It felt like a whirlwind that hit her when she found her back against the door, her legs lifting up on their own volition to complete the wrap around his hips. Her lips stayed connected with his, deepening as her arousal heightened, as her need for him became…more.

Her hands moved and using the leverage of him supporting her weight against the door, she used the momentum to grip the hem of his shirt and start pushing upwards. Everything that happened before now, dialing all the way back to the party when they had been in this situation before everything went to the crapper suddenly vanished. All that remained was the memory of what could have been. This was that second chance and she’d be damned if she let it slip through her fingers.

Chad had to pace himself, at least a little. Esther might be feeling ready to go, but he knew that this was her first time, and he did want to make sure it made an impression. And he wanted to make sure he made the right one. Chad smiled as she got herself wrapped around him, then started pushing his shirt up. He leaned forward enough to make sure she stayed against the door, but lifted his arms, letting her pull the shirt off. No need for it now, it was just going to be getting in the way.

Chad came back in, pressing his lips to hers again, making sure he drew out the moment, making her focus on what was happening, focus on what she was enjoying, making sure that she didn't lose herself to nerves in the end. He slid his hands laong ehr sides, down lower, until he reached the hemline of her shirt, and smiled at her. he pulled it up her body, pulling her towards him and breaking ehr contact with the door long enough to get the shirt off of her, and throw it aside, the fabric already forgotten.

His shirt was off and forgotten, the garment only being a hindrance in her pursuit of some Chad. It was impressive how he was able to let her do that and still keep her pinned to the door. It was very sexy; he had some very sexy overall body strength. What was it about runners? With a soft sigh, she welcomed his lips back to hers, kissing him with a feverish passion that was very reminiscent of the night of the party, but a bit more need and desire.

Then he was taking her shirt off. Her arms thrust into the air so fast, she almost could have knocked his face with her fists. That would be one way to kill both of their sex drives. But her fists didn't collide with his face, thankfully. And her shirt was gone, forgotten and Esther was damn glad she was without a bra right now.

Her breasts were full, a natural C-cup. Before she lost her weight, she was nearly a DD-cup. But now she was at Cs and to be quite honest, she was happy for that. Those DDs hurt her back way too much! But they were still full, plush and very soft with tanned nipples that were already hard and begging for his attention.

Chad couldn't deny that this was going better than he'd hoped. That sense of urgency that Esther had possessed before was certainly back. There was a desperate energy that was contagious, driving him forward. He got a very good look at her as she had decided that a bra would be too much, further making him think that she had this planned, or at least anticipated. Everything he saw was something that he wanted. And he wanted it right now.

There wasn't restraint or patience in his next advance, both hands coming up to contact her breasts, pressing into them. Soft with a good give to them, but no drooping sag that would have detracted from it for him. He gave her a grin as he shifted a hand, the nipple on her breast coming between two fingers, adn he pressed in, turning his hand to make sure that the nipple was not only stimulated, but done so firmly. He leaned in llike he was going for her lips again, but instead he aimed lower, kissing the side fo her neck, then the back of her jaw, lips touching the back of her ear gently.

Her hands dropped to his pants, quickly making work to unbutton them and unzip but that was about as far as she got because his hands palmed her breasts and that touch alone--being that this was the first time she was being touched this way--left her immobilized and quite privy to what he was going to do. Her fingers slipped away from the belt loops of his jeans and she lifted her chin to watch his face as he reveled in the sight before him. It made her feel like all her hard work was for something after all. To be looked at like this by a guy like Chad said something she had never experienced before. Mallory and Abby had but Esther was that girl that guys looked past to see her friends. Chad was looking at her. Well, he was probably looking at her boobs but at least they were attached to her! Esther Martin!

Thinking he was going to kiss her, she was disappointed when he didn't but that stab of disappointment faded quickly as his lips touched elsewhere. Her neck, her jaw, shivers starting to shoot up her spine as he neared her ear. She never thought it to be so sensitive but the hot breath alone was enough, the touch serving to scorch her after and in the best way possible, of course! She sighed almost breathlessly, her hands sliding up his sides, up his chest and over his shoulders, her head tilting to give him better access. "Chad..." She breathed his name as a moan.

No going back no, there was no way that Chad could stop what was happening, not when she herself had started gettign his jeans off. He could only pray that she didn't balk at the moment of truth, didn't make this...complicated. Her hands along his skin was a fine touch, Chad fighting the urge to simply push her onto the floor. It wasn't far from the bed, a simple enough task to get her there. Chad waited until she ahd her hands on his back, and then leaned into her, putting a kind of inexorable pressure on her, pressing her back the few steps to the bed.

When they were close, he let her legs hit it, adn used the contact on her chest to give her a little shove to let her fall onto the bed ahead of him. He smiled down at her, liking the view from there, but knowing that he couldn't stop now. They both wanted more. Chad pushed his jeans to the floor, stepping out of them, and getting up onto the bed with her, now clad in only his boxer shorts.

Chad mounted onto the bed, one knee going between Esther's legs. He wasn't coming in beside her to prolong this for long, he was goign over top of her, again looking like he was coming for her lips, but this time he came up short, his lips coming around one of her nipples, his tongue drwing a firm ring around it as one of his hands slid up her leg, fingers going under the knitted shorts she wore.

Her knees touched the back of the bed and she didn't even have any inkling of how he got her moving. But he did and she found herself lying back on her bed and watching the sight of Chad dispose of his jeans, leaving only his boxers. She bit her lower lip, her mind coming in tune to the fact that this was really happening and they were about to take things further. There was no stopping this and if she was being totally honest, she didn't want to stop it. She wanted this. She wanted him. All that he had to give and offer her.

Esther welcomed him on top of her and she leaned in to kiss him but he took the plunge and went south, taking her hardened nipple into his mouth. That touch alone inflamed her, it was so new and totally foreign and not at all her own touch. She liked it, she surmised, as her hand traveled up his bare back and into the back of his hair, a soft moan sounding from her as her eyes fluttered closed just briefly. Shivers then ran up her spine as she felt his hand suddenly going a pace upward and out of some weird instinct, her hand shot to his wrist to stop it. Her cheeks turned so red and she looked up at him, biting her lower lip. "Sorry. Just nervous." She breathed. She already felt breathless and things had just barely begun.

But one thing was for certain, she didn't want any of this to stop.

Chad felt himself tensing as her hand caught his, stopping him. There was a moment, a flicker, a worry, and he was gettign prepared to gently but insistantly push past this new resistance when she admit to her nerves. He took a deep breath, knowing that he did still have to pace this right. her first time. If it wasn't going to be the last time that he got something like this from her he had to make sure it was something that she enjoyed as much as possible.

Well, almost as much as he did. Her pleasure woudl run second place to his own, but at least he could make it a close second.

Chad leaned up, putting a finger to her lips gently, smiling down at her.
"Sh. It's okay. I won't hurt you." He whispered to her, coming in adn kissing her, pressing his chest down on her, pressing their bodies together. He let his leg move forward, making contact with her sex through her shorts, grinding into her faintly, breaking away from her lips to kiss her neck again, then at her throat, then her collarbone, both hands coming to her breasts as his lips found a nipple, teasing it, tasting, bringing her along as he switched sides.

Chad trailed kisses down her body, fingers rolling ehr nipples, keeping her attention on that before he let go of one. He needed the hand now. his fingers slid down her skin, taking in that smooth feeling before they played over the band of her shorts. His fingers played under the fabric, more gently this time, but still so very similar to how he'd touched her at the party. Wanting. Insistant.

For a moment, Esther worried that by stopping him the way she did, he'd give up and get off of her and tell her he was done. That because she had the audacity to stop him from going after what they both wanted, he'd throw in the towel. Some guys did that, right? But not Chad. No, instead he assured her and even kissed her to show reinforce that assurance, allowing Esther to melt back into the moment, her hands coming over his shoulders again, raking down his back encouragingly. His lips burned a delicious path along her skin, down to her breasts again, his knee rubbing against her more private of parts which only fueled her desire and confirmed her decision that yes, she really did want this.

This time, when his hand slid down south, beneath the layer of her knit shorts--meeting no obstacle of panties to boot--Esther didn't stop him. Her hips lifted in granting invitation, letting him know through the gesture alone that it was quite alright. With the way he was priming her by teasing her chest and all the little feathery kisses, she was ready. She was ready for all of this. Quite literally too that he would soon discover, her arousal.

It had only been a small hiccup, a bump on the road. Nothing that would stop the forward motion of what they were about to do. And for that, Chad was more than a little glad. His breathing picked a little, finding nothing beneath the shorts, nothing to slow him down from here. As her hips lifted, he knew that not even she was going to slow him down now. His hands slid out of hte shorts, sliding his fingers under the waist, and drew them down ehr body, taking his time to run his hands along her legs as he did so, taking in the feel of her.

Chad stood upgetting a good long look at Esther on the bed, liking what he saw, looking forward to doing this now. He kept his eyes fixed on hers, but pushed his boxers down, stepping out of them, leaving him just as bare as she was. Chad edged back onto the bed, coming closer to her, getting back over her, but not rushing instantly to things. He pressed his lips to her again, trying to draw her out, keep her distracted from what was about to happen. But all the while getting ready to make it all come to pass.

His touch seared her, making the anticipation of what was going to come to pass all the more fierce. Every movement of his hand made her breathing hitch, that kind of moment of ‘Is it going to happen now? Now?’ But it didn’t happen yet. No, he was taking his time and surprisingly Esther found herself growing impatient. Not that she wasn’t enjoying the moment and the fact he was definitely taking his time with her, which only made her feel all the more special. No, that was all fine and nice. But she wanted him so bad, she was so turned on, she wanted him right now.

Then his lips captured hers again and she was taken to a moment where the entire world melted away again, even her bedroom disappeared and it was like she was floating on a cloud and his lips and kisses took her higher and higher. She was lost in the moment, in the happenings of them and when it finally happened, when he finally took her and claimed her for his own, Esther’s world came apart. Not in a bad way. No, quite the opposite. There was pain, a bit of a whimper which made her bite his shoulder but when it passed, she was left with a new kind of pleasure, far different than what the anticipation or build up to the very moment hinted at. It was greater. Far beyond her expectations.

In the end, she felt sated and even cared for. She felt safe and in his arms, a place she never wanted to leave, she felt like she truly belonged to him. All her doubts about him seemed to vanish because he proved to her in that life changing course of events of making love that he really cared about her. Now whether that was an illusion or not, only time would tell but Esther was convinced that Chad really did like her. And it was an okay thing to say she could really fall for this guy. And she wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom