Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Turn to Make (Alvis and Malice)

Chad relaxed on her bed, enjoying the moment. A first time for a girl was always a fine thing, something he did find a great deal of enjoying. This was something that would never be taken from him, something no one else would be able to claim about Esther. He had been her first, seen how she reacted to her first. And she had left nothing for him to complain about. He had to admit he was looking forward to the next time with her. After all, now that the most awkward parts were over, from here it was only going to get better. He ran a hand gently along her arm, knowing that she was likely still coming to terms with everything that had just gone on. There was still a little time before he had to go.

Then his phone chimed. He sighed, but leaned over to grab it, checking the device.

"Damn it. Esther, I'm sorry, but I've got to run. My mom needs me home to look after my brother. But..." He leaned back over, kissing her again. When he broke off, he stayed close by. "...I'll call you tonight. Maybe see about dinner later on this week?" He asked her With a smile.

She lay there, unashamed of her nakedness, though she was partially covered by her blanket, as was he, looking at him with this dreamy smile of a lovesick teenager. The silence was captivating, letting them mull in each other’s closeness. It was perfect. So perfect in fact she forgot that her mom would be coming home soon and if it hadn’t been for his phone chiming them out of this euphoric bliss, there would have been serious hell to pay if they were caught like this.

Sitting up, Esther pulled the blanket up to her chest. Her hair was a mess, worse than when she couldn’t tame it only this had the appeal of sex-made-hair so it looked ravishing on her than its otherwise untidiness. She frowned, unable to help herself. She wished he could stay but knew he couldn’t one way or the other. Still, she just wanted to be all over him, always. Teenage hormones running rampant and that belief she was falling in love with him. “I understand.”

Her lips brushed against his, her hand coming to cup around his cheek. As their lips parted, she savored their closeness and nodded her head, a smile, albeit tired, tugging at her lips. “Dinner this week sounds great. Only...somewhere where the calories are reasonable. I’ve nearly gained a pound or two from your expenditures on food and that isn’t a bad thing, just that I really don’t want to be a whale again.” She laughed lightly. Which was why she was so thankful for color guard. And sex…”Although, I am sure we can find a way to burn the calories later together.” She grinned.

Chad grinned back at her suggestion, something that he thought he might be able to get behind pretty readily.
"Keep suggesting thigns like that, and I might just have to keep getting you Italian more often. Give us an excuse." He said with a wink. And on that front, there was no artifice to his words, it sounded like a perfectly good and reasonable plan to him. But it was a small price to pay really, picking some place that wouldn't set off the calorie counter alarm shouldn't be too difficult.

Chad stepped away from the bed, needing to put some distance between them before he just jumped back on her and started again. But that wasn't going to solve anything right now. He was also a little wary of being caught here by Esther's mother. That was the last thing he needed. He found his pants, adn got dressed in a hurry. He paused long enough to kiss Esther one last time. he winked at her.
"Be seeing you real soon babe." He told her, and took his leave.

He shut the front door quietly behind him, walking away from her house with a whistle. A good day after all.

She grinned. “Keep fattening me up and I won’t have to suggest anything out loud. It will be code. Feed me some highly caloric and you know what happens for…” She paused for a kind of dramatic effect, her eyebrows raising a sultry smile forming onto her face. “Dessert.”

He had the right thing in mind though. Space otherwise she might just bed him not to leave and seduce a round two out of him. Then they would definitely be caught! Watching as she dressed, she savored the last views of him unclothed and blushed a little, tugging the blankets tighter around her chest. Kissing him goodbye, she traced her finger over his lip. “You better be.” Were her last sentiments before he left.

Hearing the front door shut, Esther rose and pulled her clothes on and pulled her unruly hair into a messy ponytail, coming downstairs and starting to fix dinner for her mom, knowing she was always hungry when she came home after a particularly long day.

The front door opened and shut and she heard her name being called out by that familiar female voice, loving as she was. “In the kitchen, Mom!”

Mother and daughter greeted each other, Mrs. Martin suspicious about Esther’s glowing happiness but didn’t push either. She’d likely rather not know since she reckoned there was only one thing--or two--that could make a girl smile so big.

Esther gave her mom company as she ate, catching her up on her day and whatnot.
“Do you know if he liked the juice?”
“I don’t know. If he tried it before he saw me at practice, he didn’t say. Though he seemed shocked I would bring alcohol to school, me of all people.” She giggled.

Mrs. Martin smiled. “I say it’s always best to leave people surprised than expecting.”
“I endeavor to do so, Mother.” She drawled in her finest English accent.

“And of Chad?”
“I think…” Flashes of them in bed together, naked and she crying out his name came welcomed to her mind. She smiled shyly. “Things are on the mend.”

“I’m glad to hear it. Come on, let’s watch an episode of the Good Wife and go to sleep.” Mrs. Martin put her dishes in the sink and clutched her daughter’s arm, going upstairs to the master bedroom. They both fell asleep side by side and by the next morning, Esther was thankful she had set her alarm on her phone. It was almost a routine, falling asleep with her mom after watching TV. Winding down and whatnot.

Morning came and Esther dressed for school in a pair of khaki slacks with a tank top, using a scarf as a belt in the belt loops of her slacks that rode low on her hips. Her hair was tied into a messy ponytail and after breakfast, her mom dropped her off and she met with her girls once more, a new day.

She didn’t get a chance to tell Abby and Mallory what happened. They both guessed. It’s like they knew when a virgin was no longer...a virgin.

Harrison had been most of hte way home when he got the call from Gideon. Work to be done, a stop to make. Harrison ahd the thought of delaying long enough to drop off the thermos that Esther had given him, but quite frankly, telling Gideon to wait wasn't something that Harrison was interested in doing. it sounded like a fast way of losing what favour he'd managed to garner thus far. So he made the walk to one of the smaller projects, looking to make good on monies owed. He knew the people here, wasn't looking forward to dealing with them.

Harrison knocked ont he door, pounded on it really.
"Jimbo, open the door." There was no answer, but Harrison could hear some shuffling inside. "Look, just pay me what you owe Gideon, adn I'm gone. Let's not make a big thing out of this."
"Go away!" A thin, reedy voice wavered from inside.
"Last warning man. Door is coming down if you don't open it." Harrison mentally counted down from three before putting his boot into the door. The cheaply made wood splintered, and the door swung open. Harrison stormed in, seeing Jimbo. Or at least, what used to be Jimbo.

The man Harrison had known had been a big guy, two hundred pounds at least, and strong. Harrison had never actually fought him, but had always put it at dead level odds on who would win. This guy...he might have been a little over half of his weight before, skin hanging off his bones, thin, wasted, and shaking. Harrison could see the track marks on his arms. Thre was another man in the room, and Harrison sighed.
"Gary." He said in greeting.
"Harrison. My brother there owes you?" Gary asked, waving at Jimbo.
"Yeah. So...look, I know you're taking care of his money at this point, so just pay me, and I'll get gone." Gary nodded, pulling out a wad of cash, and counting off bills.
"How much?"
"Nine hundred. I'm supposed to rough him up, but I don't think there's much point." Gary nodded.
"Agreed." Gary handed over the money. Harrison pocketed it.

"Harrison...the fuck is that?" Gary asked, pointing at the thermos. Harrison rolled his eyes.
"A fucking thermos." He answered.
"Is that a...tinkerbell...thermos?"
"It's got some good uises you know."
"Like?"
"No one really suspects it. ANd it's pretty solid you know." As he spoke Harrison took the thermos in both hands, and drove the bottom of it right into Gary's face. There was a sickening snapping sound and Gary landed a few feet away on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Harrison wiped the blood off of the thermos, seeing a small dent in it. Gary had a harder head that expected. Still, Harrison could honestly say that his reputation was secure. He made his way for home.

Harrison found Jane waiting for him, smiling wider than he'd seen in a long time.
"What's got you in such a fine mood?" Harrison asked her with a smile of his own.
"Dad is gone for a few days. Fishing." She answered. Harrison nodded, and then thought of the thermos in his hands. Well, there was likely never going to be a better time.
"Got some weird stuff from someone at school. Fancy a drink?" He asked. Jane grinned at him.
"Sure!" Harrison followed her to the kitchen. A few minutes later, glasses were filled, and drinks were going down fast. It was going to be a good night.

The next day, harrison only looked a little tired. Hangovers didn't linger on him for long, adn he could shake them off quickly. Jane, on the other hand, was laid up for the day, Harrison making the call to her school. his making the call wasn't unusual for them, if they were notified at all it was from him. She had tried to keep pace with his drinking, but she had a lot less experience, adn a lot less mass to soak the booze. Her night ended with drunken unconsciousness, which could have been worse. Still Harrison was at the front of the class, at his desk, finishing up some marking as the students filed in. It was going to be a long day.

“You two really did it? I mean I thought you were still mad at him for what happened at the party.” Mallory chimed, as the three girls made their way to their English clasas.

“Yeah I was and I did tell him yesterday at lunch he was still in the doghouse. But I don’t know...I was home alone, my mom was going to be late and he texted me so I texted back. Next thing I know he’s there and...I couldn’t resist.”

“My my, our little Esther has grown up and given into the raging hormones of a horny teenager.” Abby teased.

“Nose down Abigail.” Esther stuck her tongue out at her, calling her by her first full name which Abby hated. She liked Abby, she hated Abigail. It sounded so...formal, and usually only taken when her parents were cross.

“And how was he after?”
“He didn’t want to leave. But he had to. Even if he hadn’t been pulled away by familial obligations, he would have still had to leave because my mom would have been home soon.”
“And you trust that it was actual familial obligations?”

Esther stopped just short outside of their English class to turn and face her friends. “Look, he made a mistake and you two are ready to castigate him for it, but it’s not like we are all perfect. If it had been the other way around and I made the mistake and not him, he would have forgiven easily. But because he is the guy who wronged the girl, you’re both ready to hang him for a mistake he made.”

“Esther--” Abby interjected but she was cut off.
“He and I are together. I am falling for him and he’s falling for me. So you both can either just be my two best friends and be happy for me, stop acting like I am some innocent about to be damaged by a potentially sketchy guy or you can just mind your own business and this is the last time we all ever talk about our personal lives outside of each other if you’re going to be so judgmental since you two, especially you Mallory, are the last two people to ever judge me!”

Abby and Mallory were silent, just staring blankly and wide-eyed. “Fair enough.” Mallory nodded.
Abby sighed, deciding to go with the benefit of the doubt--though she could always turn to Jaime and see if he found anything yet--and just be happy for her friend. “Of course we’re both happy for you Esther. If you’re happy then we’re happy.”

“Good.” Opening the door, she gestured for them to enter. “Shall we?”

The two of them went on and went to the back to their respective seats and Esther was about to join them when she noticed Harrison Trenton at his desk. “Good morning Mr. Trenton.” She took a look at him and raised an eyebrow, a slow smile forming on her face. “Did you enjoy the Bangberry Jungle Juice?” She asked, her voice low at the topic of alcohol. “Because I reckon you’re not miserable just from your day to day endeavors as you usually seem. I can see the signs anywhere.” She should. Bangberry Jungle Juice was always a hit at the reunions. It was a very distinct kind of misery the next day. She had never had the hangover but that was because her mom always cut her off after a sip or two. One cup alone can get someone very drunk! But otherwise, she knew the signs very well and Harrison was exuding them quite obviously. Unless...something worse made him look even more miserable than usual then she was a right fowl jerk for assuming and making an ass out of both of them!

Harrison looked up as Esther spoke, taking her in, weighing his options. He could be short, curt, even go full bore into her like an asshole. It wouldn't be hard. Or even unexpected from most people. But she hadn't earned that from him. Not yet anyway. Harrison reached into his satchel, and took the thermos out. He handed it back to her.
"Smoother than expected really. Homemade shine, even fruit based shine, is usually a lot harsher going down than that stuff. If you're ever short on cash, I can find you as buyer for that stuff. If you make a lot of it, I can get you a regular buyer." He told her plainly, not calling attention to the small ding in the bottom of the thermos. No sense bringing it up if it went unnoticed.

Her eyebrows flew up as he produced the thermos, her Tinkerbell thermos that she had since she was a kid--one of the very plentiful Tinkerbell related items she had--but her surprise was at his kindness. She half expected--let’s be honest, she fully expected--a snarky or sarcastic remark of some sort but he was being nice. She even laughed at his suggestion. “I think my mother might keel over from that much demand. No, unfortunately it’s a family secret not for sale. But…” She shrugged. “If times are desperate, I suppose I’ll have an excuse to come to you again then, won’t I?”

Esther turned with a final, “I’m glad you enjoyed it,” about to go to her desk when she turned the thermos upside down and saw the dent. That wasn’t there before. She took very precious care of her things, especially any all things related to Tinkerbell and Peter Pan. “Mr. Trenton?” She turned back to him and showed him the dent. “I don’t want to assume anything but I am pretty sure I gave this over to you sans dent.”

Harrison fought the urge to roll his eyes. Of course she noticed. Of all the people to have to deal with, he had to get one that was aiming towards being observant. On this subject anyway. Harrison looked back down at the papers that he was grading and spoke from that position.
"Had a bit of a dust up last night. A disagreement of orts. Thermos was in my hands at the time. Sorry for the ding, but it could have been worse. It is surprisingly solid." He admit, flippiong a page over, and then moving on to the next report to grade. "Was there something else on your mind then Miss Martin?" He asked her looking up at her from the top of his eyes.

A part of Harrison had to wonder if she might. He'd left her in something of a state the last time they'd spoken, and he wasn't sure what else might have come up in the meantime. Still, even if that might be the case, there were far too many things to do right now, and something of an audience where they were.

Esther’s eyes reflected a bit of dumb shock. Dumb because she really shouldn’t be surprised that he got into a scuffle. Shock because of all the things to use, he used her thermos. Though she did take some pride in knowing just how sturdy it was. “Of course it’s sturdy. It was made back when they actually sold items of quality.” Glancing behind her, the minute bell would be ringing any moment now and Mr. Rooke, who was already standing at the head of the class kept sending glances her way, silent indications of demands for her to take her seat now.

“Um...about the last time we spoke…” She cleared her throat. “May I speak to you about that?” She cast a nervous glance about the class, a few spectators, namely her best friends, watching rather keenly at the exchange as if by watching they could hear from that distance. Looking back to him, she shoved her thermos into her messenger bag. “Perhaps in private? Either after class or after school?” She didn’t have practice today. Today was Tuesday.

Harrison fought to keep a smirk off his face as she extolled how things were back in the day. She...hell, both of them, were young enough that the wheel hadn't turned all that far from where it had been before. But he wasn't blind, adn could see Rooke giving Esther 'The Look' and Harrison didn't feel like getting her in trouble from the teacher.
"Gotta see what my schedule looks like. I'll let you know one way or the other." Harrison told her. He gestured that she should go sit down. He had work to do, and so would she in a few more minutes.

Harrison weighed his options. He did have a few thigns he ahd to do soonish, but there was time. he might be able to spare a few minutes to talk to Esther. But then, Jane was home on her own, and likely still nursing a headache. He did want to make sure she was okay. Esther might be something of a point of interest for him, but right now, family came first. Priorities.

But maybe a few minutes wouldn't hurt? He'd call Jane on lunch, see how she was. If she was on the mend, he'd take the time to talk to Esther. If not...well, she was young, she'd get over the disappointment. The seat work from the day before was ready to be handed back, so Harrison grabbed a post-it note, slapped it on her page with a few simple words.
Likely no time today. I'll get back to you. One f the other students approached to take the stack adn hand them back, and he handed it over. Work work work. Always more to do.

Perhaps it was the way the hangover was affecting him or only for a smidgen she saw a rare likeable quality in Harrison but it was gone now. And perhaps she was trying to delve into something that just wasn’t there. He was just a good guy deep down trying to prevent a bad thing from happening but otherwise it meant nothing. And not that she expected him to just give in so easily or show explicit interest in her in some way--she did have a boyfriend!--but she just thought...No she was just being a fool. It was like she learned back in middle school; not everyone was going to want to be her friend. And she had always wondered that if she was not fat, would be people take an interest in knowing her more because she looked socially acceptable. She definitely got her answer in that; not just now but also within the color guard. The mean girls were still mean girls and still showed no interest in knowing her. Oh well.

“Sure.” Esther offered a kind smile and turned away, heading to her seat, her bottom planting into it just as the minute bell went off.

“Nice of you to join the class Miss Martin. A few seconds later and I would have had to mark you tardy because your rump wasn’t in the seat.”

Her cheeks turned red and she slid down into her seat, to avoid more attention on her. “Sorry Mr. Rooke.”

Abby and Mallory gave her looks, as if secretly inquiring about what she was doing talking to Harrison Trenton--again no less!--but she just gave them a loo and they promptly turned around.

Class began. As Mr. Rooke started off little announcements of upcoming things and whatnot, a student was passing back some papers. Esther got hers with a post-it note on it. She took it off and crumpled. Well...like her mom always said, ‘At least you did what your heart said you needed to do. And that’s enough.’ But was it?

She glanced up at Mr. Trenton as she began to prepare for some note taking and opening her textbook to their assigned reading. She sighed softly and shook her head, glancing down to the text.

Let it go, Esther. It’s enough.

The class went by without too much int he way of event, standard assignments, standard reading, standard everything. Harrison bided his time, getting through teh majority of the marking that he had to do. When the bell rang, He was up and moving before anyone else. Rooke didn't say a word, the marking was gettign done faster than expected really. Harrison got inot the hall, adn had his phone out. He made the call.

"Hello?" A groggy sounding voice said fromt eh other side.
"Morning Jane. How're you feeling?" He asked, his tone just a shade brighter than usual.
"Fuck you too Harry."
"Nice to hear you're feeling better."
"I'll be fine. Just don't let me drink that much next time?"
"You're a big girl who can make her own choices, good or bad. Besides, I was there, nothing bad was going to happen."
"Thanks Harry. See you tonight?"
"Yeah. I...might be a little late. Got a few errands to run."
"Okay. I'm going back to sleep."
"Bye Jane." Harrison hung up, and nodded. Always more to be done.

Harrison brightened as he saw someone coming closer t him. A hand fell on Chad's shoulder, adn he half dragged the young man into a wall.
"Morning spit-fuck." Harrison said with a grin.
"Fucking hell Harrison, what is it now?" Chad snarled. Harrison went quiet, cocking his head to one side.
"You talk back to me like that again and I'll knock every tooth in your skull out, we clear on that spit-fuck?" Chad paled, realizing that he'd been gettign just a shade too comfortable with Harrison.
"Y-yeah. Of course. What do you need? Money? Here, I've got some...?" Chad offered a about sixty bucks, which Harrison took gladly. Not what he'd been after, but he'd take it.
"Not really what I was after. Simple job. You go tell your little girlfriend that she has a meeting with me today, after school, my office. Got to talk to her about her essay. Can you manage that?" Chad nodded rapidly. "Good. Now fuck off." Chad fled down the hall. Harrison walked away with a smile. Now and then he just had to remind people who he was.

"Hey babe." Chad said with a smile as Esther came out of the class, brushing as much of his rattled nerves aside as he could. "Um...just ran into your TA. He, uh, wanted me to tell you that you have a meeting with him in his office after school."

Class went by without a hitch. Additional reading to be done, another worksheet on what they had read and in a week another essay was due. The sound of many dismayed groans came from students, Esther among them, as they just did an essay last week. Now another and so quickly? But all Mr. Rooke did was grin because he knew and he didn’t care. Smug bastard, she thought. Hopefully one day she could be in his place doing the same. Then all the cards would fall into place. Everything would have been worth it then. The very thought made her smile.

After class was over, Esther gathered her things and she set out to leave with her girls. Only her smile was replaced onto her face again when she saw Chad and gave him a kiss to his cheek. “Hey baby.” She smiled. He gave her news, news that delighted her and shocked her, making her eyebrows climb in response. “Oh? Did he mention what about?” Though that was more of her covering her bases so Chad didn’t know why she really wanted to talk to Harrison about. It would give him license to think she was deviating from their relationship which she wasn’t. If anything, it was more so the chance for her to set Harrison straight. He could not make those kind of advances toward her, especially now that she and Chad were a bit more serious. Amazing how sex could change the dynamics of a relationship just like that!

Her essay? Well...if Mr. Trenton was covering the real reason with a fake one that didn’t seem suspicious it was smart thinking!

For lunch she spent it with Chad and her girlfriends. Nothing fancy today from him which was fine with her. She just got a salad from the cafeteria, adding an extra dollar for an extra serving of chicken for more protein advantages. The lunch lady loved her so it wasn’t a big deal. She was a regular at the diner her mom also worked at aside from her main job. Extra cash was always nice to have.

It was the first time Abby and Mallory joined her and Chad for lunch and if she did say so herself, Esther thought it went well. If there was still any lingering resentment toward Chad, her girls didn’t show it. Which was good.

After school, Abby had to work at the newspaper and Mallory had cheer practice. After kissing Chad goodbye, Esther went to her locker to deposit some books she didn’t need while grabbing some books she did need. After putting her science textbook into her messenger bag, she noticed a button down. So that’s where that little devil went! She must have worn it last week. She remembered now. Last Thursday it was a particular hot day for nearing fall and this button down was a long sleeve one. Thankfully she had a tank top underneath so she was able to take the button down off and it was a much more comfortable day after that.

Going to Harrison’s office, the would be alone. Quickly glancing down at herself, she could see the cleavage mounting on display. Fucking tank top. It didn’t matter how much she pulled it up or if she wore a bra that didn’t have cups. She just had a little extra to fill the top out with which made the fabric stretch in certain areas. So while the neck was modest, on her it was a bit...less modest.

With a heavy sigh, she grabbed the button down and pulled it on, buttoning it up all the way, save for one button. But she was modestly covered and therefore not sending any mixed signals and therefore...a repeat of what happened yesterday--that charged chemical...something between her and Harrison--wouldn’t occur.

Satisfied, she learned from Mr. Rooke where Harrison’s office was and started her journey there. Walking down the steps that led into the school’s basement, one of the basements at least, she found the door that was marked to be Harrison’s office door and knocked on it. She tried the knob and it turned without a hitch, the door opening a bit for her to poke her head through. “Mr. Trenton?”

Harrison liked his time in his office. it was quiet, peopel didn't give him shit, adn once word had spread that he was down here, people stopped trying to use the wrestling room as a make out spot. He hadn't even had to really hurt anyone to get his point across. Efficient use of time and effort really. It also made sure that if he got up to no good that there would be no one around to cause him grief for it. He was scribing out a short question on one of the essays, a simple point on what could be improved. Rooke had been fine with this sort of thing, provided that Harrison managed to stay professional, or near enough to it. So far so good.

He heard the faint sounds of someone moving around in the outer room, which meant that someone was either lost, stupid, or Esther. When the door opened, it proven to be the thrid, final and best result that he could have asked for. Harrison stood up, moving around his desk, and leaned back into it, his hands resting on the edge, anchoring him, and giving him a look of almost lazy nonchalance.
"Martin, good, come on in." He nodded to her. "Close the door." He waited for her to do so before he spoke again. "So. You wanted to talk. Start talking."

Offering a slight smile, she walked inside and shut the door behind her. Moving toward him, she adjust the strap of her messenger bag on her shoulder and then crossed her arms over her chest. He went straight for it in fact and she didn’t really have time to gather herself. “Um...well, you see it’s about what you said yesterday and how you said it. It made me…” She cleared her throat, shifting from one foot to the other. “It made me uncomfortable.” It was a lie but she hoped she didn’t give that away. She was only saying this and worried about it because she and Chad were getting more serious. And she wanted to clear the air and make sure this wasn’t going to be a problem. Especially since she didn’t know how to handle it actually, considering it never happened to her. Advances. Potentially sexual. From men...

Harrison smiled as she spoke. He just couldn't help it. he could spot a lie, or even a half-truth, from a pretty good distance. And Esther was slinging some bullshit. And he had known it then, and he certainly knew it now.
"No doubt it made you uncomfortable, but not in nearly the way you're insinuating I think." He said point blank to her. He pushed himself off of the desk, taking a few long, lazy strides towards her. He didn't do anything to hide the swagger in his step, the smooth, easy confidence in his movements like he'd done this before, the walk of someone utterly confident in what they were doing. There was a lopsided, cocky smirk on his face as he come closer to her.

"After all, am I still making you...uncomfortable?" He asked in quiet voice, using a similar trick to the last time, gradually lowering his tone, using hte way the volume would sound consistent to move closer to her without setting off all of her instincts. A hand landed gently on her shoulder, slipping hte strap from her bag free, his other hand coming up to touch her side. It was a gentle pressure that moved her, putting her back to a filing cabinet. Harrion put his hand ont he cabinet, the palm resting beside her head, and he leaned in, putting his face close to hers.

"How about it Martin? Is this the kind of uncomfortable that you were feeling then?" He asked, his face so close to her, close enough to faintly feel breath on skin, his lips coming close to her, his eyes fixed on hers, keeping her gaze locked to his. His free hand was in motion, not suddenly, but it reached the top of her shirt. "Did you want me to move?" He asked her, his fingers finding the first button, popping it free. "Did you want me to go away?" He asked her again, just faintly. Another buttong was open. "Because I can. You know where the door is." Another button was open, the shirt now open far enough to show the cleavage past her tank top. "I won't stop you if you want to leave. Really and truly. But if you stay Martin..." Another two buttons came free, letting the front of hte shirt fall open, and his hand slid along her side, down the material of her tank top, a finger slipping alonog the bottom fo the material, touching skin. "...I might just show you exactly what I talkedf about last time we were close like this."

He saw right through her lie and how could he not? She had leaned into him after all, which was a gesture that clearly spoke of interest and intrigue in him enough. And perhaps all of this was just her chance to be alone with him. To let it go somewhere.

The sexy smirk on his face had her gulping and when he moved toward her, she took a step back, continuing that until she found herself against a cabinet, completely oblivious to the fact that she was no longer armed with her bag. Not that it could do much but one swing could surely unbalance a person. But honestly she didn’t even care. The Harrison Trenton was very close to her and all she could do was stare at his delectable mouth and wonder if he was going to kiss her. And if she was going to allow it. Most likely…she thought to herself.

Esther only became aware that he was unbuttoning her shirt as his words began to register in her mind and when her skin felt cool air, meaning he had unbuttoned way past her chest now. So much for wearing a button down. It didn’t exactly offer the kind of protection she had hoped for.

“M-Mr. Trenton…” But that was the thing...was she uncomfortable? Her heart was pounding but that was out of excitement. She found that she didn’t feel cornered because the closeness between them made her excited and also very nervous. He was practically an adult! And really handsome in that dangerous, ‘devil may care’ kind of way. And he was hitting on her.

Blinking her eyes, she swallowed hard and finally brought her gaze up to his, which was an effort of its own feat because his mouth was very tempting. Watching the way he spoke, listening to the deep baritone of his voice that turned her into putty, wondering if kissing him was like kissing a god…

“A-Are you--is this, what you’re doing--are you hitting on me?” She wasn’t sure if she should be offended because she wasn’t. Just shocked and really flattered and really wanting to explore whatever he was offering. It was an actual seduction. He, Harrison Trenton was seducing her, Esther Martin, of all girls!

Harrison noticed some very important facts right then. The biggest one was the she was moving away, she wasn't taking the step to the side to get past him, wasn't looking for her bag, wasn't going for the door. That was telling him a very great deal right then and there. Still this was not going to be anything other than her choice to stay, he wasn't going to force this issue. But he was certainly going to make sure she knew exactly what was happening.

He smiled at her stumbled question.
"Hitting on you. No Esther. Yesterday, that was hitting on you. You don't expect to actually do anything when you're hitting on someone. This..." As he spoke he slipped more fingers under the material of her top, sliding his whoel hand under the fabric. He ran his rough, calloused hand along her side, then around to the small of her back. "...this is something...very different." He told her quietly, the words full of both promise and warning. His hand tensed on her back, and he stepped closer to her. She was pulled close to him, his body touching hers, making him tilt his neck to keep her gaze. He shifted to the side, bringing his lips close to her ear. His voice was only a faint, breathy whisper now.

"Tell me to stop." He breathed out, relaxing the pressure on her back, letting her draw back if she wanted. "Or beg me to start." He breathed again, his hand coming out from under her top, but now resting on her shoulder, his thumb nudging hte strap on her tank top aside, letting it start to fall down her arm. "What is it you want, Esther Martin? Hm?" His face turned as he spoke the last sound, his lip grazing her ear faintly. He came back to look her in the ear, his hand coming up to slide along her shoulder, then neck, then coming up to the side of her face, cradling her cheek gently. "What's it going to be?" He breathed, shifting again, his lips so close they enarly brushed hers, it would only take a tiny fragment of effort to clsoe that distance, finsh the connection. Or to shrug to her right, and make a break for it.

Shivers ran up her spine and it wasn’t just because of the timbre of his voice but the touch of his hand. His hand was so rough in comparison to the softness of her skin of her lower back. Even the temperature of his hand, so warm, was a deep contrast to the temperature of her skin even though she was so warm herself. She just felt electrified from that one touch alone, of skin touching skin. Even as his body moved closer to hers, Esther found her hands coming up to his his chest in a pathetic attempt to push him back but without the conviction of actually pushing him. More like her hands were just there on his chest. She was going to push him back but then she felt the hard panes of his chest and he felt so different from Chad, even clothed.

Harrison felt so strong. One hand was covered over his heart and she could feel his heartbeat. It was strong too. Everything about him was strong and she felt like putty, melting from that strength embracing around her. Swallowing hard, she lifted her chin again to meet his gaze but instead, her eyes closed and she let out a breathy sigh of a moan. Her heart began beating faster and though she didn’t know what she was going to do, all she knew was that she didn’t want to leave. And that was so bad.

He told her to tell him to stop. “I can’t,” came her reply because she didn’t want him to stop. She wanted to beg him to start but she couldn’t find the words to even begin. The choice was hers, that was made plainly clear and as the distance between their lips closed even more, not yet touching but almost there if she made the indication with her move. So rather than speak, because she couldn’t possibly string a coherent strand of words together right now, she lifted her chin and closed the distance with her lips touching his in a slight and soft tentative kiss. She was testing the waters but the moment her lips touched his, it wasn’t a tentative kiss any longer.

She leaned into him even more now, her hands gripping his shirt, using her lips to part his to lightly tease his lower lip with her tongue. Pulling back to regroup, she opened her eyes and looked at him. “Uh oh…” Well...there was no going back now, was there? “Don’t stop.”

Harrison felt her move into it, finish the distance, letting things start, letting them happen. Then she leaned into it, leaving no doubt that she was giving up any remaining resistance to this. He felt her bunching his shirt in her hands. and he had to fight back a smile as she backed away fromt he kiss. Her first thought of uh-oh made hime wonder if she'd pushed as far as she wanted to, but then next two words out of her mouth made it clear that they weren't done yet. They hadn't really gotten started yet.

Harrison was not famed for being a gentle man, and this was made abundantly clear by his next action. His hand dropped low, sliding under Esther's top aggressively, and pressing into her, pushing her back intot he metal file cabinet, but bringing his mouth to hers hard, it was like he'd been teasing her before this, and holding himself back at the same time. Now there was no need to hold back, it was time to unleash thigns onto her. Harrison let the kiss drag on for a moment before he crouched, adn got both hands on her thighs, adn lifted her bodily off of the ground. He turned from the cabinet, Esther off of the ground completely. He broke away from her lips a moment, a very different smrik on his face, a smoldering look in his eyes.
"Take the shirt off." He ordered. "Or I'll tear it right off of you." He told her in a faint murmur before his lips found hers again, drawing ut a kiss, letting ti fill with promise that there was still so much coming.

Esther braved looking up at him, amazed at the level of courage she had to look at him dead on after that. It was a moment of elapsed time that seemed to drag out forever but the energy between them was very tense, very charged. She looked at him like she was just waiting for him to pounce, he had this look about him like a predator about to pounce into his prey. And she was actually glad to be the prey to his predator right now.

Then it happened. Her shirt flew up, her entire soft, flat stomach exposed to him and his lips claimed her in such a territorial way, like he quite literally was laying claim to her. She grasped the shirt on his shoulders and kissed him back with equal ferocity and passion, soft moans sounding from her. She had never felt this kind of passion and need before, not even with her own boyfriend. Though she wasn’t even thinking about Chad to be quite honest. She was thinking how she was living this moment that perhaps lots of girls dreamed of when they got a look at Harrison Trenton. Though this wasn’t a moment she particularly dreamed about since the very mention of his name used to scare the living daylights out of her. Though he still technically did, handsomeness aside, she was in this because of the pull. That very same pull she always hoped for. Among other things…

Legs lifted and around his waist, she followed the trail of his lips when he pulled back, about to assault for more when his demand came high. She grinned. “Demanding, aren’t we?” So maybe she was calling his bluff. Her button down was already unbuttoned so that wasn’t in any danger of being unwearable but her tank top…

“I don’t think you will actually do it.” She spoke against his lips. “Mr. Trenton I call your bluff.”

Harrison actually smiled, not a smile with a lot of mirth to it, it was wolfish, the smile of a carnivore, a well fed one. He turned adn stepped to his desk, setting Esther down on it gently.
"Do you know the key to running a successful bluff Esther?" He asked her, leaning forward, his finger trailing along her neck as his lips came close to her ear. "Sometimes you have to be the one holding all the cards." As the last word left his lips, his hands came to the back of her button shirt, and he pulled. The fabric tried to resist very very briefly before it tore cleanly in half.

He didn't leave her time to really process what he'd just done, he pulled, the sleeves dragging her arms around to behind her back, where he quickly wound the fabric around her forearms, locking them behind her. He had that same cold, satisfied smile on his face when he met ehr gaze again, his eyes narrowed just slightly in a pleased fashion. Before she could say otherwise, his hands went tot eh neckline of her tank top and he wrenched. That parted even easier than the shirt did, and he pulled the whole works free, the straps parting and he held the shredded material in one hand. he simply opened his fingers, and let it fall tot eh floor. Harrison took a moment to take in the new state of Estehr Martin, before he shucked off his jacket. He gave it a negligent toss, but it landed easily on a coat rack in the corner. His hand went to her collarbone, pushing her onto her back ont he desk, pinning her down. His free hand danced along her body, fingers brushing along her skin, sliding along the skin under her breasts. He leaned over her, kissing her again, his hand moving away from here. There was a faint clicking sound, before a thin length of cold metal came between her breasts. A moment later the knife Harrison had opened up pulled up, cutting the garment off of her.

He tossed the blade away, no longer even thinking about it as his hands gathered her breasts, his thumbs rolling her nipples as his mouth came down on one of them. This freed a hand up for him to reach lower, trailing along her stomach before coming tot he waist of her pants. Fingers slid under that line, the thumb expertly popping hte button loose. This was so very clearly not going to be a slow build up. It was going to be sudden and explosive.

There was a bit of a giggle that bubbled up into her throat but she just smiled, a really big smile though no teeth showed. Sitting back on his desk, she leaned in a little closer, intrigued. His answer left her perplexed and she had a second to raise an eyebrow at him before he worked so fast, she didn’t really know what just happened, except that now her button down was ripped, her arms were tied behind her and her tank top was ripped right down the middle and off of her, discarded like a useless tissue. In all of this, her eyes were so wide and her jaw was kissing the floor. She couldn’t believe that he just ripped her shirts like they were nothing, doing exactly as he said he would. She would be upset but it was just too...sexy. But she wasn’t scared. If anything it all turned her on even more. Though that kind of smile and look on his face scared her just a tad. This was the Harrison Trenton and he was infamously renowned among this town and school. There would always be that fear factor.

But at the same time, she was more turned on than afraid. He was broadening her mind and expanding her horizons and he wasn’t holding back about it. That alone was very sexy! Something told her that this wouldn’t be vanilla.

Lying back, her arms tucked underneath her, Esther welcomed his lips against hers again, kissing him with a deep need, silently begging him. Then her world stopped as she felt a cool blade against her skin and her heart started beating wildly. He was going to kill her! Immediately a pressure released from her chest and it took her a belated moment to realize he had cut her bra in half and pulled it off of her, leaving her entire torso very exposed to him.

A breath of relief escape her, and one of pleasure as he palms her breasts and she arched her back, pushing her breasts more fully into his hands, whimpering just softly as his mouth claimed one of her peaked and hardened nipples. That gesture alone sent a shock of pleasure right down to her very core, her hips pushing up slightly. Esther really wanted her khaki trousers off and he was going right for them, feeling the tightness of them ease as he popped the button and anticipation of what he would do next flooded her senses. “M-Mr. Trenton…” She whimpered.

Harrison onyl grinned as Esther bucked into his actions, stuttering out his name.
"Yes, Martin?" he asked, his fingers pushing at the fastenings on her pants, the zipper going lower. "Something you want to say?" He asked her, one finger flicking at her clit gently, just for a moment. With her hips up, he took the time to move away from her chest, and get his hands on her pants, pulling them down her legs, taking his time now. Fury, passion, and follow it with deliberate patience to drive her just a little bit farther along. His fingers trailed along her legs as he drew the pants off of her. That calm was underscored quickly with a little more of his drive as he very calmly but firmly ripped the panties off of her, tossing them aside without another thought.

Harrison rtolled his shoudlers a moment, before he pulled his shirt off, and let it fall. Lean, hard strength was present in his musculature, not carefully sculpted like a bodybuilder, but the lean hard strength one got from earning it honestly through hard work and efforts that weren't scheduled and prepared. He quirked a smiled at Esther, and stepped closer to her. He didn't climb ontot he desk with her, pull her off of it, he instead slowly went onto one knee infront of the desk. Without giving her too much time to think about what might be about to happen, his hands gripped her thighs, and his tongue slid into her sex smoothly, sifting from side to side as his lip rubbed into her clit. He was definitely sure that this wasn't anything she was likely to have had any experience with. And he had prmoised to leave her insensate. He'd have her screaming for it before he finally let her go.

Harrison worked on her aggressively, getting into her intensely, his tongue alternating between plunging into her, adn pulling back enough to lap along her. There was not pattern to it, he followed his whim, driving her along with every passing second. When he knew she had to be getting close to her limit, he backed off, moving slowly, gently, enough to keep the sensations flowing, but not enough to push her any farther. When she seemed to have come down enough to start getting her breathing under control, he went back at her aggressively, pushing her forward again. He kept this going, the rise and fall, the teasing her along, and he brought her to a high point for the fourth time before he spoke.
"Beg for it Martin. Beg for it or I'll leave you here like this." He promised her, his tongue circling her clit gently, a counterpoint to his promise.

Back
Top Bottom