Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Turn to Make (Alvis and Malice)

Her eyes widened for a second but she relaxed. Behind the building, by the fire doors; it was a notorious spot that anyone who went there could get away with just about any illicit activity not sanctioned by the school, aside from murder. At least she hoped no one was murdered there. Aside from shooting up, lighting up or potential drug deal, it was the famous make out spot—or more—among the students. Abby lost her virginity there to Jaime. Mallory was known to frequent it a lot. It was going to be Esther’s first time going there. She actually gulped but quickly smiled to hide her nervousness. “Yeah, definitely.” She said softly, nodding her head. “I’ll be there.” She’d look like a fish out of water on foreign land by going there. But she wanted to be with Chad. She just hoped he didn’t…try anything she wasn’t ready for.

While Heidi valued herself she was also tough and prided herself in her strength. Except she wasn’t ready for the full weight of what Gideon described. The very thought of it frightened her to her core but she didn’t show it. No, she wouldn’t let her armor break, certainly not in front of him. The thicker end of the cue stick touched her shoulder but she didn’t outwardly flinch. She thought he was going to hit her. But he didn’t.

Until he did and it was a sharp sensation, swept across her chin. The force of the impact made her look to the side and she tasted blood in her mouth from when she bit down on her tongue. Before she could recover, he hit her right in her stomach and the final blow across her back slammed her down onto the ground. She caught herself on her hands and knees, the rug burning into her shins and kneecaps. She looked up at him, blood lightly dribbling out the corner of her mouth and she swallowed the rest down. Her tongue throbbed, but then again, so did her face, stomach and back. But her eyes hadn’t even watered. There was just a noticeable moment of fear in her eyes which disappeared after he dismissed her. She was basically spared for her mistake because she was not his. Of that, Heidi was very thankful.

She quickly pushed herself up onto her feet and grabbed her purse which had fallen beside her. She left and slid her glasses back onto her face. She didn’t even look at Strohm but she felt his eyes and anyone else who was in the bar, on her. Heidi didn’t look back once and once she was out, she spat out onto the ground, her spit laced with blood. Wiping her mouth, she got back into her car and was taken away. She didn’t even cry in the private confines of her car. She simply took some ice from the ice bucket, wrapped it in a cloth and put it to her chin. She needed something stronger to dull the pain.

"See you then Esther." Chad smiled at her, was about to come closer to her when the bell went off. He cursed, stood, adn planted a quick kiss on her cheek. "I'll make up for it later, I promise." He told her quickly, grabbing the repacked food and leaving at a jog. He had to stow the food, and get himself moving for class before it was too late. He'd never hear the end of it if he was late, fastest guy on the track team.

Harrison weas back and only halfway through his class. He decided to drop by, get the assignment at least. His teacher only gave him a small amount of shit for it, which being fair, wasn't uncalled for. Still, he had the work he needed to do, and if he could get some time tonight he'd actually start getting his shit together. he realy didn't want to be stuck running product for Gideon forever, or even for long. But it was fast an effective money for now, adn he didn't have a lot of other options open to him. He whiled away the time in class before the final bell rang, and he took his leave. It was a long walk home. it didn't have to be, but he wasn't in a hurry to get there.

* * * * *​

As class was ended, Chad moved off to the rear of the building. It was empty right now, he knew most of the people who frequented the place, adn most of the time they were coming back here at lunch. This small window shoudlbe his and Esther's, and he'd make the most of the time. He leaned on the wall, clear enough in view she wouldn't miss him, and waited.

She frowned when he didn’t get the chance to give her a proper kiss. That cursed bell! She laughed softly though. “I’ll hold you to that.” The kiss to her cheek was nice and once he had gone, Mallory and Abby swarmed her. She told them that she was officially Chad’s and that they were going to the notorious illicit school spot after classes finished for the day. They gave her a bunch of ‘Ooh’s’ and ‘Ah’s,’ but she simply batted them away. It wasn’t going to be anything like that. That’s what she told herself at least. Whether she believed it…well Chad was a junior, and eleventh graders by that point were sexual active. Hell, all of the school should be but Esther wasn’t there yet.

After classes finished for the day, Abby went off to the school paper, a junior cub with high dreams of becoming the city’s shining star reporter, while Mallory went off to get ready for cheer practice. Esther had thirty minutes before color guard practice and she went off to the back of the building where she said she’d meet Chad.

By the time she got there, there were some students about. They noticed her but didn’t say anything, even though she was new to this spot, having not been there before. Just because she hadn’t didn’t mean this was the first time knowing of it. Everyone did. But she did see Chad and instantly Esther relaxed. A big smile formed onto her face and she walked over to him, standing directly in front of him. Leaning in close, her hands pressed lightly to his chest and she kissed him softly. “Hey there Mr. Hotshot.” She murmured against his lips. Because, really he was a hotshot. Here she was, a mere color guard veteran now dating the star of the track team.

Life just got great.

Chad got his hands on Esther, bringing her a little closer to him, and leaning into her kiss, letting it draw out a little. When he broke away fro a breath he smiled at her.
"Hey there yourself pretty lady." He told her with a wink, and put an arm around her back, keeping her to him, letting the kiss go on. He was quite content to stay there and make out with her for awhile, adn she seemed to not have too much objection to that either. He let himself get intot he moment, his hand trailing along her back, fingers reaching the bottom of her shirt, sliding under it just a touch, stroking along the skin there, enjoying the moment.

Harrison sighed as he stepped into the house. The place was dim, as usual, though there was a glow coming from the living room, the sound of a football game playing. Harrison stepped past the doorway, but a voice called out.
"Harry! You're home! You bring any beer?" A male voice asked. Harrison bristled instantly.
"No, I didn't bring you any fucking beer old man." He snapped back.
"Fuck you, little shit!" The voice snarled back. "This the thanks I give you for putting a roof over your head?" Harrison rounded on him then, stepping into the living room. The man on the couch was in his forties, and from the weight he carried, alrady far past his prime. The tv was on, and while there was a footbal game on it, the quality was low, grainy. Harrison looked at it a moment, adn then back to the man.

"Seriously? Your old college game? Again?" Harrison asked with a sneer.
"Don't fucking talk to me like you understand. I could have been a pro! If my shoulder hadn't gotten hurt-" He rubbed the joint absently as he spoke, but Harrison cut him off.
"You mean if you hadn't gotten drunk and stoned and fuck knows what else, tried driving home, crashed your car?" The man went quiet, looking at Harrison with a pleading look, a silent beg not to continue this line of accusation. "How'd mom fare in that crash?"
"Get the fuck out of here boy. If I get off this couch-"
"I'll mark it on the fucking calendar, be a first in Gods know how long." Still, Harrison did leave the room, heading for the stairs, adn going up them.

He was at the door to his room, and opened it. He instantly noted another presence within.
"Harry? Did you start in on dad again?" The girl asked, sitting on his bed, hugging her knees. Harrison sighed.
"Yeah Jane, I did." He admit.
"I hate it when you fight with him."
"I know. It's hard not to sometimes."
"Please try. I know you're not scared of him, but...I'm not strong like you. I'm afraid of what he might do..." She turned away, shivering. Harrison sat beside her, putting his arms around her.
"Hey. None of that. Don't you ever be afraid of him. He touches you and I'll kill him." Jane leaned into him, smiling faintly.
"That sounds all well and good...but it's not much comfort if he beats me half to death before you get to him." Harrison sighed.
"I know. I know. Hey, I got you some dinner. Picked it up on the way home." He reached into his backpack, and withdrew a small box, handing it to her. Jane grinned as she opened it, adn found a panzerotti in it.
"Oh, thanks Harry! You shouldn't have!"
"Nothin' but the best for my kid sister." He kissed the top of her head, adn Jane grinned at him, scampering out of his oom to her own, running back a moment later to grab the fork and knife that came with it. Harrison smiled after her. It was good to see her smile.

For once.

She had no problems just being there with him for a little make out. She had wanted it to be like that. Kissing was one thing, make out was a whole other spine-tingly feeling but anything more, she’d might freak out. Though Esther was quite surprised that she didn’t recoil as she felt his fingers glide along the soft skin of her flat stomach. It felt nice, the touch different when it was not her own. It was his and it did wonders, as faint as it was. It was enough to make her lean more into him, pressing her body into his.

Abby was like a beast in front of a computer. She typed over a hundred words a minute and more than half the time, her eyes weren’t even on the screen. It was elsewhere, often taking breaks to direct someone. She was a sophomore but she was the junior editor, most of the time in charge since the actual editor was a senior and liked to not be there often. His words? ‘Oh Abs, I’m a senior now. I don’t need to be around. Especially when I have you! My junior cub reporter.’ He was such an asshole because of the way he said it in such a rude and demeaning patronizing way. Especially when he’d pinch her cheek. She had nothing against proud gay men but Alistair was such an uppity fool, she hoped he tripped off stage at his graduation. She’d be there to proudly capture that moment!

That week’s issue featured yet another demoralizing story about the cafeteria food and this time, one of the reporters had actual evidence. And it would be enough for the principal to take action and hire an entirely new staff. Because if he didn’t, parents would get a call, since half the school’s students were enrolled in the free lunch program because of their parents’ low income. It was something that the superintendent felt passionate, feeding hungry mouths.

Once she got people in line with their articles, she moved to the overhead and began to piece articles together so they all could see a blown up version of their issue. It looked really good and it was ready for print. Come tomorrow, like every Tuesday, there would be a new issue. And this week’s stories were juicy and nothing but the truth, not even a little bit fabricated. It was the stuff that good reporting made; mouthwatering stories that exposed the truth. And the principal couldn’t say anything since the journalism club was protected by the free speech clause. Oh America…

Cheer practice was always a fun time, especially since it went harmonious with the football practice. The coach had to do a lot of yelling to his players so they would stop ogling the cheerleaders. The captain of the cheer squad was if not a bigger slut, just as much of a slut as Mallory was so her routines were very…risqué. Suffice to say that at the homecoming game last year, they had bigger cheers than the halftime show of the band and color guard, and all of those cheers came from guys because they had just watched a two minute segment of cheerleaders shimmying, shaking it and spanking each other’s asses. And since there were no guys on the squad…

There was a football player who was practicing throwing the football long range. His gaze flickered over to Mallory and from where he stood, he was watching her mostly from behind. Her legs were spread, her arms were in the air and her hips swayed, rolling concentrically which made her ass pop out a lot. He became heavily distracted, because in practice, the girls weren’t in their uniforms. They were in shorts or yoga pants, all form fitting to boot, and usually tank tops of just their sports bra. Mallory was wearing just a tank top and yoga pants, black yoga pants that hugged her bottom like a second skin.

With the footballer staring down Mallory like she was a fine tall drink of water, even though his hands were up, he was practically drooling over her, that he missed the catch. He got nicked just slightly in the head and it smacked some sense back into him. The guys just laughed and he simply grumbled to himself, mostly because she had stopped doing that very alluring move. It was like she had been doing a slow hula hoop without the hoop.

Chad broke away a moment, kissing the side of Esther's neck a moment, then the back of her jaw, and then back to her lips. He noticed that she didn't seem to mind his hand, so he was a little more free with it, sliding his hand under her shirt, sliding it along her stomach and along her side, taking int he feel of that skin, her shirt riding up just a little from his work. His other hand moved up to entwine his fingers in her hair, drawing out the moment. He got the hand on her side to her back, pulling her right up to him, his hand sliding higher on her, higher, fingers just brushing her bra strap...

The sound of a trash can being kicked made Chad start, his hand withdrawing from her shirt, and turning to look down the alcove. There was a pack of the known stoner crowd on their way, and he sighed, but then smiled at Esther. His phone buzzed, alerting him that he had to be on his way to practice.
"Sorry to cut it short there. Rain cheque until Friday?" he asked her with a wink. He kissed her one last time, adn then took off at a jog. he had to get changed in where he needed to be.

Shivers. That’s what she felt. Shivers, as his lips trailed to her neck and then her jaw before coming back to her own. She was completely pulled into the moment, not at all shying away from him, especially as he pulled her flush up against him. Every inch of her was pressed into him and she wanted to be closer, if it was at all possible. Her fingers combed into his hair and her body melted. The kissing really did wonders for her, like she should get drunk off of it alone. It’d be enough for her to want to do things she wasn’t ready for and she suddenly understood. If she had more gumption and wasn’t so afraid of nearly everything, like losing her virginity, she’d be like Abby and Mallory combined and lock herself in a room with Chad. Or just go at it right now…especially with the way his hand moved up higher and higher along her back, touching just faintly the clasp of her lace—

The fucking trash can. She almost screamed out loud because the moment had heated up. Those stoners…man she wanted to throttle them or kill them the way Barnabas Collins did in Dark Shadows after smoking pot with them! It made Chad pull away completely and then he had to go. Frowning, she just nodded her head. “Yeah.” She kissed him back lightly and then watched him go. She had to lean back against the wall a moment to just recover.

But then the creepy stoner guys were looking at her and she grabbed her messenger bag and made a mad dash out of there. Going to the gym, she changed into shorts and a long t-shirt and sat in the stands. After five minutes, her color guard gals and guys began to pile in, changed and ready for practice. Oh good! Something to take her mind off of Chad, his lips and his wandering hands. She really liked his wandering hands…

Running focused Chad's mind, let him piece things through. He might have missed practice all together if he hadn't been interrupted, and Esther might have been bent over and screaming his name. When his practice was over, some of the team came by to see how his 'dibs' girl was doing.
"She was hot for it guys. I think I might be sealing it at the party." He told them, leaning back and stretching as he spoke.
"Fuckin' A man! Sweet!" The guys all seemed keyed up that Chad was going to get what he was looking for. There was also the widely held thought that once he'd banged her that he might relax his claim on her, and let the other guys try their hand at being with her.

THe days swept by, people all looking forward tot he Finch party. Harison was shrugging his leather jacket on, pausing a moment to grab a few small items that might help him out if things went bad. He also had his money clip. He might need to break some bills tonight for change, and he wasn't much for cutting deals to reduce that. One of the reasons Gideon seemed to like him. Jane snagged his arm as he was about to go downstairs and leave.
"Don't go out tonight?" She asked him, almost pleading. Harrison sighed.
"Jane, I have to. it's work. I don't work, we don't eat. And we gotta eat. Unless you wanna wait for the old man to get us food...?" She shivered. "Then I have to go."
"Bill was by today. he left dad beer. Harry, I'm...scared." Harrison grit his teeth.
"Look, just...fuck it, get dressed, you're coming with me."
"I...I am?"
"It's a party Jane, you could use something like that. You've got ten minutes, go." She smiled, and scampered off.

"Is...this okay?" She asked him as she stepped inot the hall. She was dressed in a pair of close fitting jeans and an equally close fitting black t-shirt. It was minimal, but it did highlight her figure well enough.
"It's great! Anyone gives you any shit tonight, and I'll sort them out, okay?" Jane smiled.
"Thanks Harrison. You always take care of me." She hugged him, and he returned it.
"Come on kid. I gotta work." They left the house.

The building on Finch was a surprisingly well maintained p[lace, the lawn nicely cared for, and the doors well built. Harrison and Jane left hte car that had dropped them off, adn Harrison led the way. The party was still early yet, only the people a little desperate to relax on site.
"Grab yourself a drink Jane, see if you know anyone in here." He told her, adn she grinned at him, heading out inot the building. Harrison found the section set up as a bar. No one was there yet, and he stepped behind it. Bottles were being dropped off, the price of admission in many cases if you weren't invited or a hot chick. Or both. Harrison dumped out the party pack bag, and quickly sorted it out. He knew what he had. Gideon had one back coloured black with a red R on it. H eknew that meant a special order that needed to be specifically requested, so he put it aside. Someone approached him, and held up a twenty. A moment later the smell of burning weed started to become noticable, announcing that the dealer was on site. Business became quick, and Harrison kept himself entertained by pouring drinks.

After practice, Esther gathered her things, sipping on her water as she did. She was always left a sweaty mess, this year’s band and color guard performance going to be a doozy, but she was excited. A couple of the girls came up to her and pulled her aside.
“We saw you with Chad at lunch. Give us the details.” She did make some new friends in color guard, and Tanisha and Fi were the two that stuck. They were seniors now and she was sad that they weren’t going to be there next year but they had taken her under their wing last year. She had improved a lot in her skill because of them.
“Oh, well…he’s my boyfriend now.” She smiled.
They smiled big too. Sure, they knew of Chad’s reputation but better to simply be happy for Esther than to warn her. It would just be mean and squash her hopes. Besides, they were firm believers that a girl could easily change a guy. Maybe Esther was that gal.

“You both look really cute together.”
“Thanks.”

She left them after, her mom coming to pick her up.

The next few days, she squeezed in time with Chad at any chance she was given. They met after school a lot at that spot behind the school to make out. It never went further than that but she was feeling more and more ready for it to go further. Perhaps at the party…

Friday came and after school, Abby, Mallory and Jaime all came to Esther’s. Her mom was working late but told Esther to go have fun and not to worry about her. They had really come together a lot after her dad died and though her mom worked extra hard, two jobs, just to make ends meet, Esther was proud of her. She fundraised to pay for color guard rather than have her mom pay for it out of pocket. Anything she could do to help and not be a nuisance financially.

“Alright, let’s go raid your closet.” Abby said it cheerfully, giving Mallory a run for her cheering money, which only earned a small grunt from her, but she pushed Esther back up the stairs, Jaime and Mallory following in tow. Mallory sat down on Esther’s bed and Jaime sat down too while Esther remained standing as Abby invaded her closet.
“Jeez, what is up with all these long sleeve shirts and jeans?”
Esther crossed her arms over her chest and shrugged. “I don’t like being very…Mallory-ish.”

“I take offense to that.” She stuck her tongue out.
Esther and Abby laughed. “Well fine. It’s a good thing we brought some things over. Mallory if you would.”

“Finally.” She hopped off the bed and picked up the rather large duffel that was actually stuffed to the brim. Unzipping it, the clothes piled on top nearly spilled out and Mallory dumped it out onto the bed. Esther stepped to it and her eyes widened. She picked up what looked like a stretchy but shrimpy top, holding it up.

“What is this?”
Mallory took it and held rightside up. “A tube top. Makes your boobies look real big.” She giggled.

“Ookay…not wearing that.” Esther shook her head.

It took a lot of time, a lot of changing. It was like a full on fashion show. They tried to pair a lot of things. Tank tops with skirts, cropped shirts with jeans, tank tops with jeans, halter necks with skirts, every kind of pairing possible. Esther was really against wearing a skirt unless she could wear it with stockings or leggings. Abby and Mallory jumped on that and in the end, Esther was dressed, hair done nicely and a natural look of makeup which only enhanced her beauty rather than cover it up.

She wore a halter neck that was a pale blue color with the edges and hem of it aligned with the same color blue lace. The hem came down just to the end of her waist, exposing the softness of her stomach and it was entirely backless, which meant she was without a bra. It tied around the back of her neck and she had really great shoulders to go with a halter neck. They paired it with acid wash shorts that weren’t entirely booty shorts style, but neither were they long. Suffice to say, they were long enough to at least fully contain her ass and not have ass-cleavage.

“Damn, Esther Martin has an ass!” Mallory hooted and self-consciously, Esther’s hands covered over her bottom.
“Don’t bring attention to it!”
“You look Esther, Mallory just wishes you’d wear a skirt instead.” Abby grinned.

“Hey, it just makes it easier to go commando with them and give the guy better access.”
“Har. Har. Har. I’m not hooking up with Chad at this party.” Though part of her kind of wanted to. She wouldn’t be opposed because he made her all hot and bothered during their make out sessions.

“If you two are done bickering, can we just go now?” Jaime asked. “Esther you look great. Mallory, you should cover up. And Abby…” He whistled as he looked her over. “You look good enough to eat.”

Mallory stuck her tongue out at him and pushed her girls up, though with the corseted tank top she wore, they were close to just spilled out with how pushed up they already were.
Abby giggled and she pulled her dirty blonde hair over her shoulder. “Merci-beaucoup, mon peche.” She kissed his cheek.

Esther just laughed and the four of them left, ready to go party.

By the time they got there, it had been a couple of hours since it started and things were quite hopping. Music pounding, loud enough to drive out the sound of meaningless chatter, the place smelled like drugs, sex and alcohol, and it was in full swing. The four of them all walked in, Jaime getting drinks for himself and the girls.

Esther couldn’t see Chad. It was so packed, so busy, so full of life, all she saw was people and a lot of them were gyrating. It was like a mating ground!

Harrison was enjoying himself really. Jane stayed in line of sight, smiling at him, and every now and then coming by so he could top up her beer. She didn't drink a lot, but she knew better than to not have a drink in her hand. It made thigns easier when no one could assume she needed a new one. She found a small cluster of other girls she knew, and they spent some time talking about Gods knew what, they were too far away,a dnt eh music was up loud enough Harrison couldn't tell what it was. Judging from some of the glances, at least part of the conversation was about him. He ignored them as politely as he could, not wanting to screw things up for Jane. His party pack was dwindling, huge amounts of weed moving, along with a few small packs of harder stuff. It was turning out to be a good night. Harrison was also glad he'd squared with Gideon the night he picked the pack up. That was not a man he wanted to be on the wrong side of.

Chad heard the knock on the door, and sighed. With a gasp Shannon came up, taking Chad's cock out of her mouth, and looking at him dissapointedly.
"Gotta go girl. We'll catch up tomorrow?" He asked her. Shannon brightened as Chad stuffed himself back in his pants. Shannon stuffed herself back into her shirt, and they left the top floor room. One of the track team was there, grinning. Shannon looked at him coyly a moment.
"She here?" Chad asked.
"Just got here." The boy responded, still looking at Shannon. Chad nodded, and stepped past him, giving him a light shove into Shannon. The girl dragged him back into the room, shutting it behind them.

Chad worked his way back down the stairs, avoiding the small knots of people cluttering upt he place, before he caught sight of the pack. He grinned as he approached them, getting a look at Esther as she looked around, likely for him. No back, no bra, and in a damn fine set of shorts...he had the thought he likely had to thank Mallory for the presentation, Abby would have likely been much more conservative, though he imagined she had done her best to save her friend from being corrupted by Mallory.

Chad stepped to the side,adn then came in behind Esther, sliding his hands around her midsection, and putting his chin on her shoulder.
"Hey baby. Glad you made it." He murmured to her, kissing her neck lightly. "Lookin' pretty damn fine I say."

Esther’s scalp prickled in that way that meant an uncomfortable feeling was settling in. Sure, it was initially decided that Chad would pick her up but once Jaime said he was coming over with the girls and that Esther would need all the time she could have to properly get ready, she told him she’d meet him there. But now she was here and she didn’t see him, it worried her that he didn’t come. But this was supposed to be one of the hottest parties for people to go to. He wouldn’t miss it, she was sure of that.

“He’s not here.” She said loudly, though not over the music since it was so loud, to Abby.
“I’m sure he’s here! It’s the hottest party! He wouldn’t miss it.”
“True that, g-money.” Mallory grinned. If anyone could use that horrendous word, it was Mallory.

All of a sudden she felt arms slide around her. For a moment she freaked out but then she heard his voice and she instantly relaxed. Esther turned just slightly, tilting her neck to give him a little bitter access. “Mm, hey babe.” She giggled and turned in his arms, leaning in close to him. “You can thank Mallory for that, half at least.” She grinned. Because if Mallory truly had her way, Esther would still be wearing this halter top but she’d also be wearing a skirt with no panties, and a ridiculously short skirt too. But thanks to Abby and also Esther putting her foot down, she was in shorts with no panties, instead of a skirt with no panties. With how low cut the shorts were, the panties just weren’t an option, even if a thong would have looked hot. But Esther was going for elegant-sexy, not just whorish.

“I was worried you wouldn’t be here. I didn’t see you. No matter how hard I tried.”

Chad smiled at her words. He would have to thank Mallory. He was sure he could think of something for that.
"Was upstairs, had to play wing-man for one of my guys." Chad explained smoothly, sliding around to get one arm around her shoudlers, pulling her into his side a moment before lifting her chin slightly, adn kissing her, letting her know how glad he was to see her. He liked the outfit on her, but then he also figured he'd like it even more off of her. But time enough for that once he could get her reasonably comfortable with the setting. Who knew, enough liquid corage and encouragement, and he might get her mounted right in the main room. There would be little to nothing that would secure him a top end rep like that.

Harrison saw Chad approaching the bar, leading a small pack over. He sighed, and then cocked his head to look at who was with him. He remembered her, didn't rightly recognize her at first, done out for the party, but when it registered he knew he wasn't likely to forget the sight. Chad felt his grin falter as he saw who was tending bar.
"H-hey Harrison." He said, managing to avoid too much of a hitch in his voice, looking at Harrison with a pleading look. The look was very clear.
Please don't screw up my chances of getting laid tonight!
"Hey Chad. Get you and the lady somethin'?" Harrison asked.
"Um, beer?" Harrison put a plastic cup on the bar and filled it from the keg, before finding a thickly built wine glass and setting it down. He opened the minifridge at his knees and withdrew a frosty bottle of wine, and poured some into the glass. He slid a bottle of club soda so cold his hand ached, and topped up the glass before sliding it to Esther.
"Drink your beer Chad. A lady shouhld drink something with a little class to it." Harrison said with a faint note of reproach in his voice.

He turned to see Jaime, Abby, and Mallory. Familiar faces. He served up Abby her usual, and slid a glass of whiskey to Jaime, and set a beer in front of Mallory.

“Aren’t you a great friend.” She grinned, since he was likely playing wing-man to a friend trying to get laid. Such a great friend indeed. Her chin lifted up as he tilted it and she kissed him back softly. After the first beer she already drank a little too fast, she was already in the mood to whisk away Chad to somewhere private for more of these kisses and then some.

Pulling away slowly, she walked to the bar with him, her group in tow, to get something to drink. She chanced a look back and saw Jaime’s arm draped over Abby’s shoulder. She would like to guess that after they got this drink, within fifteen minutes they’d disappear. Especially with the way Abby kept doing things in a certain way that Jaime certainly noticed, enough to make his breathing hitch. Oh, the game was so on between them.

Looking to the bar, she saw it was the one and only Harrison Trenton bartending. She offered him a kind smile though her insides quaked. What was it about this guy that was so terrifying? Everything…a guy that hot would have to be dangerous… She looked to Chad, hearing the way his voice wavered. Even he was afraid of this guy? She looked between the two and mentally nodded her head. Yeah, that made sense.

He made them drinks, poured Chad a beer but instead of giving her a beer, he made something a little more…classier for her. She smiled and picked it up, taking a sip. “Ooh, I like that.” She smiled to Harrison. “Thanks Mr. Trenton.” She had no idea why she called him that. He was Mr. Rooke’s TA after all but he was still a student there. But somehow she felt she shouldn’t call him by his first name. Blushing, she turned away and sipped her wine spritzer-thing.

Once Mallory and Abby got their drinks, Jaime whisked Abby away for a dance but Esther doubted they’d be there for long. From what little glimpses Esther could see, they might as well be having sex on the dance floor. Mallory looked to be scanning as she sipped her beer, trying to find a new prospect for the night. So far none had caught her eyes. Though her eyes did kind of drift to Chad a few times. He should really thank her for how she dolled up Esther. It was more her than Abby, but Mallory could be very persuasive and Esther did want to look mighty fine. You’re welcome Chad…You certainly owe me. She thought.

Harrison shook his head as they moved off. Mr. Trenton indeed. He wasn't exactly what most people thought of when they thought of a mister anything. He knew that Esther had been alittle nervous about him, but hadn't quaked in fear or the like, and he could respect that about her. He went back to his bartending duties, now and then doling out some of the remaining party bag. He was running low, which meant prices were going up. Scarcity. Harrison was a good student of economics. And the extra money would go a long way into making sure Jane and Harrison would be comfortable for awhile. And that was a good goal to look to achieving tonight.

Chad was quietly seething for a moment with the faint rebuke from Harrison. But Esther didn't seem to be bothered at all, rolling with the wine spritzer and his company. And why wouldn't she, Esther was probably just happy to be at a party like this with him. Chad had his hand on Esther's back, mostly just his finger tips there, trailing up and down on it faintly, using that sense of touch to drive her forward. After how she'd been acting the last few times they'd been making out, he was pretty sure tonight was the night, and he was going to get what he wanted, what they both seemed to want.

THere was a quick vacancy of a large chair byt he wall, and Chad smoothly slid into it, taking Esther's hand and guiding her to sit on his lap. He smiled at her, setting his drink aside adn getting a hand on her back to bring her in for a kiss, and to get a good feel for her. Dressed like this, she was provoking all kinds of urges for him. He backed off of her a moment, knowing that she probably didn't drink very often, and nodded to her wine.
"Finish that up, and I'll really get started for you." he told her with a wink.

Drinks in hand, Esther happily sipped her spritzer. It was really delicious and she drank it frequently quick, not like it was water but frequent little sips. She wondered if she finished this one, would Harrison make her another. She never had a wine spritzer. She didn’t even know she’d like it but the way the bubbles tickled her throat and her nose, along with the refreshingly delicious taste, Esther was quite happy.

Chad led them to a vacant spot. Not very private but she didn’t quite care. It’s not like they were the only ones to make out in a chair. Part of her felt like tonight was the night and she was nervous. But the other part of was eager. Because of the way he made her feel when they made out, he’d take good care of her and be there for her. Esther heartily believed that.

Sliding into his lap, she set her wine down and her hands slid up his chest. The little touches he smattered along her back earlier was very enticing. His touch was gentle and right along her spine, which only sent more shivers up there. It was very…intoxicating, as much as the alcohol was and she was just waiting for the moment to sneak away with him. Their lips touched gently and she melted right in, milking in the worth of their kissing, wanting to already get this going and not stop. But then he stopped. She offered a smile and picked up her wine. She drank it, downed it all in one gulp and then set the empty glass down. Oh, she was certainly eager. “Done. Now give me.” She gripped his shirt and pulled him in, kissing him with a hungry passion that she didn’t even know existed!

Yep. It was happening tonight. Esther was completely fired up for it, and Chad wasn't one to deny a lady who wanted it like this. He leaned into her kiss, getting his hands on her back, pulling her in, while he shifted his location on the chair. His hands slid along her back, one coming to her neck, the other the small of her back, getting her close to him. His hands slid, getting to her sides, feeling the soft skinn there, sliding up, higher, untikl his thumbs brushed the sides of her breasts, teasing her, letting her get a small feel for what was about to happen to her. He wasn't sure if she was drunk enough to let him start here, but he was going to find out.

He shifted her to straddling him, giving him better access to her, his lips on her neck now, tongue brushing hte back of her ear, then his teeth faintly, one hand on her back now, gliding down, sliding under the waist of her shorts. He didn't react other than a thrill of anticipation when he found nothing under the shorts but skin. His other hand toyed idly with the tie for her top, not quite undoing it, but certainly loosening it.

There was a repositioning and she found herself straddling him rather than sitting side-saddle. It was easier and she felt…more. There was very little fabric to the clothes she wore but she felt a certain confidence from wearing them, especially for what it seemed to do to Chad. Even more, she felt like a completely different person in her. But she liked that feeling. Being different from her usual awkward and uncomfortable self. She actually felt comfortable and sure, some of it was the validation of how she looked but it was also coming into the part of the kind of girl that would wear these clothes. And right now Esther felt like this was her color guard uniform and she was performing. And when she was performing, she felt most free and like herself.

His hands roamed and her body reacted by the shivers that ran up her spine crazily. It made her all the more comfortable, far more susceptible and melting ever more in his arms. Her head tilted to the side a little as his lips trailed along her neck, tasting her skin, teasing it and the very touch was enflaming. Her back arched as his hand dipped into the back of her shorts and the secret was out. He knew now. She wore no panties. If ever there was something that screamed she was so ready to go all the way with her first boyfriend, it was this. And she was ready. It was so soon but if she got to feel what she felt when she kissed him, during and after having sex with Chad, she was so ready to milk the moment for all it was worth.

Looking down at him as she felt the neck of her halter loosen, she pulled back slightly, but she wasn’t recoiling. Leaning in, her lips brushed along his ear and then she spoke, all so alluring and wanting, “I think we should go somewhere more private right about now, don’t you?”

When she twitched back, he wasn't sure if she was freaking out on him, but then she spoke softly, adn he knew she wasn't Sure, he wasn't going to get to bang her right here on the main floor, but he'd settle from taking her upstairs. Maybe just stop partway tot he rooms and do her right in the stairwell. Not terribly romantic, but he was pretty sure that he could get away with it once he started showing Esther the best parts of sexual exploration.

"Sure babe." He replied, kissing her again, but actually taking a moment to slide his hand under her shirt, finding a breast and squeezing as a teasing invitation to what was about to happen. He stood up, half lifting Esther onto her feet. He took her hand in his, and led her towards the stairs. He pulled her close to him, getting her beside him, kissing her neck, nibbling at her ear. "I'm going to make you feel so good tonight babe." He promised her, his arm around her waist, and his fingers sliding under the waist of her shorts, a promise that he was going to do this with her. He actually paused at eh doorway to teh stairs, pushing her into the wall and all but crushing ehr into it with a kiss, almost ready to lift her up and take her, but not just yet. When he stepped back, he led her up the first flight of stairs.

There was a landing there, and another flight before the next floor, adn he took the chance to press ehr to the wall again, his hand forcinng itself under her shorts, gripping her ass in his hand, while his other hand led hers to the fronnt of his pants, his erection clear from there, showing her just what she did to him. He he broke away again, there was a pause, seriously sonsidering rippinng her clothes off here, and that thought was writ on his face.

"Chad." The word made him clench his teeth, and turn to face the speaker. It was one of the team, looking uncomfortable.
"What?" He asked hotly, his annoyance writ clean on his face.
"Um...your cousin Sarah? She's here, and looking like she about to get...well, she's looking like she's going to try and entertain three or four guys right now, adn we can;t talk her down...?"
"Fuck. Fucking hell." Chad knew if Sarah got ploughed like that he was dead meat to his family. No matter how much he wanted to finish up with Esther, he needed to live afterwards. He looked at Esther, and crushed her to the wall again, his lips on hers.
"I will be back for you. Soon. Gimme five minutes and I'll be back for you." He promised her, and then stormed after his team mate.

A soft moan came from her against his lips. His hands were so explorative but she did not mind one bit. She loved his touch and she was really excited to feel the full weight of he was promising her. Off of his lap, Esther stayed by him close, enjoying the travel upstairs. It seemed every chance he got, he had her against the wall, with this sort of feral need that screamed of wanting to take her right then and there. Esther wouldn’t have cared. If he took her right against this wall, or right against this other one that was a bit higher up the stairs, especially after he got a really good grope of her ass and after she got a really good feel of how turned on he was, she’d be all for it.

They made it to the top of the stairs before fate reared her ugly face and cast a series of misfortunes on them. It was only one misfortune but it felt like a series of them. They seemed to just not have it in the fates to be alone together for long. They were always interrupted. Especially by his track teammates. Why was this happening? Especially with how ready she was to jump his bones! It took all she had not to tell him to screw his cousin and just screw her instead.

But she didn’t and resigned to watching him go. Five minutes went by real quick and her lips still singed from that last kiss he gave her, keeping a reminder of what was to come. But she got thirsty and waiting there by herself with several people around her made her nerves go on the fritz. Esther walked down the stairs. She figured Chad would just find her again. He did before. She went back to the bar, more like waded her way through the crowd, to get another drink. Abby and Jaime were nowhere to be seen, likely having gone off on their own for a round of rough and tumble somewhere. Mallory was likely doing the same. It was just Esther. Around. So. Many. People. Oh no…

Malloy cut right through Chad’s path and she smiled a slow and seductive smile. “Heya Chad.” She slid her arm around his neck, pressing her body into his. “Oh is this about Sarah?” She grinned. “Yeah, that was just a little white lie. Come with me. You owe me a real big thanks.” And with that, she took his hand and pulled him into the room to her right, kept vacant for what she had in mind.

Shutting the door behind them, she leaned back against it and looked at him. “Esther looks might fine tonight, huh? You forgot to say ‘thank you.’” She smirked. “Your manners have certainly gone to shit. I think you need a lesson in the wonderful art of ‘tit-for-tat.’”

jason was scanning the crowd, looking for a good time for the night. He saw Esther, Chad's new girl, walking back into the room alone. From the way she and Chad had been all over one another, he'd expected to hear about how he mounted her on the dance floor the next day. But she looked out of sorts, adn alone...and lacking a drink. He grinned, but it wasn't a warm one. He set off to the bar.

Curiosity got the better of Harrison, adn he opened hte small bag. He cocked his head, seeing hte pills, before it dawned on him. A special order indeed. There wasn't a lot of uses for rohypnol, and the most obvious one wasn't good. He resealed the bar, contemplating pitching it and saying he never got it, when Jason showed up, and set a stack of cash down.
"Got me a hard R special?" He asked. Harrison weighed his options. It was a lot of money, adn he'd paid Gideon already, so...
"Yeah, here." he tossed the bag out, and took the money. Jason also asked for a wine spritzer, adn Harrison cautiously poured one. The fiz in it woudl hide a pill, and that's exactly what it did. Harrison kept an eye on Jason while mixing the next batch of drinks.

"Hey Esther, you look like you could use a little company for now." Jason said as he sidled up to her, smiling. "And you look like you could use a drink." He offered her the fizzing glass.

"Tit for tat, huh?" Chad siad challengingly, knowing what mallory wanted. Fuck, who was he to say no. "You're screwing up my date Mal." His hand landed in her hair, pulling it, and wrenching her close to him. "You're going to answer for that." He kissed her, hot and hard nad with no small amount of anger. Rage sex was great, and he was going to make sure he took advantage of this.

He shoved her back into the door, and his hand gripped the neckline of her top, forcing it down to expose her breasts, a hand pinching on one of her nipples before he kissed her again. He shifted, getting his pants opened up, and then stepping far enough back that he could get another handful of her hair, and shove her onto her knees.
"Just like this." He kept his grip on her hair, and fed his cock inot her mouth. pushing her head back to be flush with the door, his hips started to piston, savaging her mouth, every now and then pushing deeper, breaking past her mouth and starting to edge into her throat, before resuming his motions.

Just before Esther could get to the bar, a guy sidled up right next to her. She recognized him from around but she didn’t know his name. Though her certainly knew hers. “Oh hi. Um, n-no I’m just—“ But then he offered her a drink. Being that this was her first party and she was supposed to be with Chad most of the night, she hadn’t been really versed on the proper etiquette of accepting a drink. Especially from someone she didn’t really know. Sure, she had seen this guy around school, likely someone of Chad’s crowd but she didn’t know him. But he was being nice. Maybe Chad sent him her way to keep her company until he came back. “Oh thanks.” And it was a wine spritzer to boot! Exactly what she had wanted.

She took a hearty sip, feeling that liquid courage go down her throat and work a lot faster than normal. But she thought nothing of it since she was a lightweight, this being her party and even with the sleepovers with Mallory and Abby, she couldn’t get through three drinks without wanting to swing upside down her bed. It was really humorous. “Mm, this is tastes a lot better than before.” But she just smiled and took another hearty sip. “Did Chad send you my way to keep me company? If so, that’s really sweet of you.” She touched his arm in a light gesture of gratitude, certainly not coming onto him.

Mallory only smirked. “So? I don’t see you leaving to rush back to her.” A soft gasp came from her as he pulled on her hair, wrenching her close to him. It was just like old times, way back last year. She grinned before his lips came down on hers, rough and angry. Oh, angry sex was the best! She only had it a handful of times, but she knew it would be a real treat with Chad.

He pushed her back and her breasts were exposed to him. They weren’t overly big, comfortable C’s with pink nipples already hardened from the anticipation of just getting some sex that night. They only got harder with how roughly he pinched them, that very sensation shooting right down between her legs, already aching for attention.

Finding herself on her knees, she couldn’t complain. Cock was cock and his was a mighty fine. Eagerly, her mouth opened to take in the full brunt of his rough thrusts, his cock pistoning in and out of her mouth as if he was substituting her pussy for her mouth. One way or the other, she’d have him inside of her that night. Her hands came up to brace against his legs, going up higher to grip his hips for something to hold onto. She felt him plundering in deeper, her throat relaxing immediately for his deep penetration down it. When he did, she moaned an appreciative sound around him, a guttural moan straight from her throat that rocked vibrations. She pushed in earnest, taking him as deep as possible so he was balls deep down her throat. It had been a week since she was properly laid, let alone near a cock. This was like pure, carnal sexual bliss right now.

"Hey, nobody should be alone at a party. Figure I'd make sure no one tried anything until Chad got back." Jason told her smoothly, his hand just brushig her far shoulder, his pace leading her over to teh wall where there was a spot they could sit. He didn't want to try anything yet. Not until the pills were working on her. When she was a bit more woozy, he might even be able to convince her he was Chad, and pick up where the other guy had left off. Wouldn't that make a story? Chad got called away, and Jason fucked his girl right on the party floor where everyone could see! He noted how much she'd drank, adn that there were two pills in it. A few more minutes and they'd be working. And he'd vanish a moment, adn then come back as 'Chad' to round out the night.

Mallory was such a slut, but Chad liked that about her. She knew what she was doing with a cock, and that was valuable to him. Breaking in Esther was going to be a blast, but there was just something about a chick that already knew the ropes. He groaned as he felt her taking him into her throat, throwing her all into it, and then he pulled out, not letting go of her hair. He half dragged her forward, leading her to one fo the side tables near the bed, and pushed her into it, bending her over.
"This what you wanted? Huh?" He half snarled at her, his hand sliding her skirt up, exposing her sex to the open air. Gods, she was such a slut, nothing at all under the skirt. "Just like...this?" He asked her as he thrust into her, rocking the table with the motion.

His hand was still on her hair, pulling on it, making her head tilt back, but each thrust kept her on the table.
"Gods your such dirty little bitch Mallory." He all but cursed at her, still hammering into her soaked pussy. "You love being a slut like this, don't you?" His free hand slapped into her ass, stayed there, then moved forward and pressed on her clit. "Tell me how much you love it or I'll fuck your ass until you scream!"

“Aw, you didn’t have to do that.” She followed him to a spot to sit down, something she was grateful for because she was oddly getting dizzier a lot faster. Esther had been able to time how long it took before alcohol went to her brain and this was fifteen minutes quicker. Perhaps downing that wine spritzer before she and Chad almost wasn’t such a wise idea. She normally didn’t drink any kind of alcohol that fast. Sitting down, she sipped her wine in much healthier gulps. Once the drinking started and the booze began to take effect, it was impossible to stop drinking. And soon the entire glass was empty. Her head was swimming and she almost keeled over. “I hope…I hope I’m not taking you away from having a good time here…” She trailed off because she didn’t know his name. “What’s your name again?” She looked at him, her vision a little blurred and she was seeing a really hazy, really foggy version of him This really nice guy. How sweet!

Her mouth was off of him and she looked up at him, slowly licking her lips. Whatever lipstick she had on was a little smeared now. But she didn’t care. It was usually a good sign of a good fucking, whether it was her mouth or her pussy and she wore it like a badge of honor. Her hand flew up to her hair, pushing the bangs back though he still had a good hold on the entirety of it. He rushed her, half-dragged her, pushing her into the table and bending her over. Her hands came up to grip the edges of it and she gasped deeply. “Yes…” She pushed her pert bottom back toward him once he exposed it, her heart racing at the anticipation of the rough sex to come. “I’ve waited a week for this!”

And then he slammed inside of her and rocked the table with it, a deeply loud moan coming from her. “Yes…I am the dirtiest bitch you’ll ever know…” She refrained from saying name. Rather she’d not advertise to everyone that she was being given it rather hard by Chad. She opened her mouth to say something more, but instead she just moaned and then a smirk came over her face. “Is that supposed to frighten me?” She looked back at him and looked like she was silently laughing at him. “It really has been a long time if you think I’m scared of taking it up my ass.” Which was just her way of really answering his demand, but more in a cocky way. She loved sex, she loved the attention and if she got to keep a guy’s attention on her long enough by spreading her legs for them, she’d do just about anything. After all, she had done just about anything any guy wanted of her. Mallory knew no limits.

Otherwise she wouldn't be willingly endeavoring in some serious angry sex with her best friend's boyfriend.

"I'm..Peter. We're in the same math class." He lied easily. If she was this far gone, then maybe it was time for...Chad...to make his appearance. "Hey, wait right here a minute, I think Chad's back!" He pat her shoulder, grinning at her, adn then walked away. He was only gone a minute before he sauntered back over. His voice wasn't far from the same pitch as Chad's so an impression wasn't hard.

"Hey babe, sorry to keep you waiting." Jason said in his best Chad voice. It wasn't perfect, but addled as she was, it didn't have to be. He slid in beside her, putting his arms around her. "Ready to pick up where we left off?" he asked, kissing her cheek, and turning her face to look at him.

Chad heard her, took it as a taunt really. He slammed into her hard enough the table nearly tipped over, but pulled back just short of it, knowing that she';d likely have a bit of bruise on her legs to show for that, but pulled out of her right away. He didn't take his time, he didn't ease himself in, he just gripped his shaft and fed it right into her ass. He hissed at the tightness he felt there, but then started back in on her, just as hard, just as much fury in the motion, reveling in the feeling of it all. Chad let go of her hair, reached downn adn grabbed his belt, pulling it free, and quickly making a loop. He was getting carried away, he knew.

The looped belt went over Mallory's neck, and he pulled it tight, making it harder for her to breathe. He started grunting in time, knowing he didn't have long before he came like this, but he did have a level of pride still, not wanting to let Mallory go without something. He got his hand down, and while he fucked her ass fed three fingers into her pussy, working them in and out while his thumb hit her clit with each plunging strike. It wasn't full out doubling up on her, but it was the best he could do alone.

“Oh. Right.” She wasn’t sure if that made sense to her but he was being nice and keeping her company. Who else was doing that? No one! He told her that Chad was coming back and Esther readied herself, excited. She and Chad were going to pick up right where they left off. About time! She wasn’t too drunk and she wasn’t going to regret this.

Chad came back and she smiled, turning to him. “Chad, baby.” She immediately leaned into him and kissed his cheek. She couldn’t really see him but it sounded like him. “I’m so ready. Took you long enough but I hope Sarah is squared away fine. Can we go up to a room now?” She turned her face into the crook of his neck. Her head was pounding and she felt odd but who was she to complain? Chad was here and he was going to take good care of her, just like he said he would. He promised her a night she’d never forget, a night full of passion and pleasure. She was so ready.

Mallory cried out, that last thrust so vicious that she felt the table really bite into the soft, toned flesh of her legs. They shook from the weight of the pain but the pleasure of him deep inside of her easily outweighed that. Feeling the absence of his thick girth, Mallory crooned in protest but very quickly felt him push into her tight hole, her ass. He didn’t hesitate and neither was he gentle and he didn’t have to be. He fit like her ass was a really tight glove, easily two sizes too small for him but oh, it was such a heady and delicious feeling.

Her breathing was rasped as she felt something around her neck, feeling the familiar bite of a belt. It cut the airway slightly but not to the point that she was going to pass out. At least she hoped. Though she hardly could care too much with the way he was plowing her, fingers rough in her pussy, both holds so savagely invaded and her body shook to her core. Her moans were deep and loud, her pleasure heightening, beginning to unfurl deep in her belly. She threw her head back, her hair flopping over to one side in a sweat-licked heap, sticking to her shoulder and back. She didn’t stand a chance, not like this, not when she had been waiting for this all week; the throes of passion, the heat and the lewdness of it all and the sheer, raw, angry intensity of it all.

All dams broken and shattered, she cried out deep, her body shaking with the intensity of what felt like an earthquake that boomed right on through her. “Oh my—Oh my--!!” She hadn’t felt an orgasm like this in a while. Then again, a week of no sex for her was like the equivalent of five years.

Back
Top Bottom