Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

"No, I just want you to get some rest." Cysma said. "Come on, I'll take you to a nice inn. Rent's on me."

He smiled warmly to the goddess. "All right, I am glad to be of assistance. Please get into the wagon and I will take you to the inn." He hopped into the nearby wagon himself, taking the reins and waiting for Amaterasu.

"Ammy...can I call you that? I would be honored to be your knight in shining armor." Cysma said to her, starting to head off to town, the one that Amaterasu herself had just attacked.

"thank you but that is not need" Ammy smiled softly but then alarm filled her face. he was taking her back the way she just come, the place were Kuro lived with his stupid wife. "no don't go to that town, perhaps this was a bad idea. i should probably be heading the other way."

"Oh, you sure? Well, all right. I shouldn't question the sun goddess after all." He smiled and turned his wagon around, beginning to head towards the next nearest town instead.

Ammy looked at him when he turned the wagon around "i don't want to delay your travels though. if you have to go in that direction its fine, i can head to the other town on my own."

"No no! There are some things I could do there anyways!" He exclaimed. "It's not much trouble for me at all. And even if it was, I wouldn't care."

Ammy smiled softly looking down. "thank you" was all seemed able to say. It was nice of him to want to go out of the way for her.

He smiled and began to take Amaterasu on his wagon to the other town. Little did they know what would await them there...

(I'm back!)

Back
Top Bottom