Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

Her feet ran along the smooth hardwood floors "You know I never imagined marrying a rich man" She stared at the floor in deep thought "I was always the one with money in my previous relationship" Colin would make her pay for their dates, and the drugs, Samantha had grown accustomed to taking care of him. It made her believe that she would always be taking care of her boyfriends, not that minded one bit, but being Ezra there was never a moment where she paid for anything herself. "I always believed that I would have money the relationship, like I'd marry an average guy, and he'd work hard, but I'd also contribute a lot, or maybe I'd just live off of whatever he could afford, no luxuries like this" She indicated to their surroundings.

"Live paycheque to paycheque" Samantha sighed "I definitely did not see us happening, but in certain many girls wanted you, for the looks and the money" She smiled slightly "Thanks for choosing me" She stuck her tongue out playfully. "And yes Chinese!" Samantha took the SAMOK t-shirt off, revealing her naked body, she tossed the top toward him and placed a hand on her right hip. Hoping that answered his question of whether or not she would be joining him.

He smiled. "Yes ma'am."

He stood, stepping out of his shorts, then moved to her, cupped her chin and kissed her softly. "I've never been one to be taken care of babe. But i did want to give you something at least close to your perfection."

he kissed her again, smiled down at her body, then winked. "And i shall go get Chinese. Will there be anything else?"

"No.." Samantha shook her head "I'll go grocery shopping this evening, get whatever were missing" She glanced at the house "I mean...you pretty much have us covered. I may just need some things from home"

Her lips pressed against his in a sweet kiss, her eyes giving his body a once over "Why did you get naked when you're supposed to be doing the opposite?" Samantha tilted her head in confusion. She was starving, and here he was, butt naked. The blonde laughed, throwing her head back, her shoulders lightly shaking. "Did you assume I wanted to help you with this?" Her thighs brushed along the length of Ezra's member.

He shuddered under her touch. "Well i wouldn't say no to that, but was not my plan no. I want to shower first. And someone is joining me."

he seized her about the waist grinning and carried her into the shower. He washed her again, also washing himself and kissing her alot, then he stepped out. He smirked wickedly. "You stay here and cozy."

he drew her into a kiss, then shut the door and dried off, leaving her to luxuriate in the how shower while he dried, dressed, then grabbed his eys, locked the door, and set off to get food.

Samantha finished up in the shower, wrapping a towel around her body. After throwing on a simple dress, omitting underwear, she began exploring the house. Searching every room, and admiring the beauty in the detail. While in the process of rearranging a chair in their sitting room Samantha heard the doorbell ring. The blonde frowned in confusion "A visitor, so soon" She muttered, wondering if it had been her parents, or maybe Ezra's family, someone from the club who forgot something.

Upon reaching the door Samantha studied the alarm system "Just a minute" She called, hitting the disarm button, uncertain of the new technology. Despite being wealthy, her father had not installed any such device at the Beckett estate, Samantha figured Ezra was simply being paranoid. They did not need it, not in a place like Wilmington, the town they born and bred in.

When she finally opened the door, to her surprise, Henry Beckett stood on the other side, her dear uncle Henry.

"Sammy.." he smiled

"Uncle Henry" she smiled slightly, stepping aside as he entered without invitation. "What brings you by?" As far as Samantha knew her parents, nor Ezra's had ever set foot in the house. "You're spoiling my big house warming party plans" Samantha joked.

Henry chuckled "Do you think you'll be here that long?"

Samantha frowned "Well..." She fiddled nervously with her fingers, watching as Henry walked about the house "...I've moved in, not all my things but eventually. We've just got a few things to clear up before I'm busy planning the wedding. Makes it easier being here with him, instead of having the hassle of moving in after we get married"

Henry listened carefully, scoping out the outlay, secretly admiring the fine work done. Samantha headed to the kitchen, hoping to at least offer him a glass of water "I haven't gone grocery shopping yet, so there isn't really much.." She apologised, passing him the glass of water. Silently wondering why he showed up, his reason for visiting did not seem very important, but Samantha had not known the man's bike intention. She had not known his hatred towards her, the things he orchestrated, past, and present.

Ezra went to a small market while the cooks at the Chinese restaurant prepared his order. he got milk, orange juice and some other sundries. It wasnt the real grocery shopping but it would give them something to eat and snack on for now.

While he was in the store, four of Colin's buddies confronted him. "Hey redman. Guna sucker us again?"

He ignored them, filling his cart. They followed him, at a distance, calling foul names of every kind. He got his stuff and paid, then went next door, borrowing the cart for the moment, got the Chinese order, smirking as the owners refused to let the rude fellows in.

He left the restaurant and put everything in the truck, still ignoring them.

This was infuriating them. As he drew out his keys to leave they lost sense and rushed forward. "Fucking fight you Indian!"

And one drew a knife slashing at him arm. He weaved out of the way, backing up as he shut the truck door. The others circled him, still calling names, another drawing a knife, the third wielding a steel pipe, and the fourth holding a wallet chain. Ezra sighed, put his keys away, and turned to face them. The first with the knife, thrust forward alone. he batted the arm away, and drove the man face first into the rocker panel of the truck, dropping him. As he finished he spun, sweeping the feet of the next attacker, the one with the pipe. He kicked the man in the face as he bounced over him, palming the chain swinger in the chest, snaking the chain out of his hand. He threw the light chain into the fourth man's face, then drove his knee into the man's gut.

The four lay on the ground out cold and gasping in pain. he got into the truck and backed out. He stopped by one of the police officers looking on at the scene. "Want a statement?"

"not really. Colin would just bail them out again. Go home."

He nodded and set off for the house, reminding himself to get Samantha to go shopping for real with him later. Just being around food made him hungry for more.

Samantha silently followed Henry around the house, his intrigue was strange, and his presence baffled her. She had not expected anyone to visit so soon, much less for her Uncle. The blonde knew one thing for sure, Ezra did not like the man. She noticed the looks he gave him when they first met, and growing up in Wilmington she heard the stories of him, the things he had done. Samantha had never seen any hostility from her Uncle, so she never judged him. But Ezra had, and she had an inkling Henry's presence in the house would anger the boy.

"Not much too see right now , I'll give you all the grand your when everything is finished" The house was finished, Samantha knew it, and Henry could see it.

"You should leave here, before something bad happens" Henry smiled

Samantha sighed "I'm fine Uncle Henry, I'm not a teenager any more, I know what I'm doing, and I'm quite safe here" Samantha turned, and headed to the door, unaware of the disgusted looks her own uncle was giving her. "Ezra won't like us having company so soon.." She opened the door, trying to be as polite as possible.

Henry nodded carefully, clenching his fist every time she mentioned Ezra's name. He came to see Samantha's condition after her encounter with Colin. What he got was not what he had been expecting. Henry found her calm, cheery persona, instead of anxious, disheveled mess he had been hoping for. Samantha had been normal, what was meant to shatter her happiness backfired, and he blamed Ezra entirely. Getting to Samantha was not going to be easy as long as Ezra was by her side, as long as they were together. He needed to get Ezra far away, dead if possible, and their little high school drama with Colin had been the perfect scenario. It was the only reason Henry invited the scum back to town.

"That boy is too wound up" Henry smiled again "I'll leave you too it then" He exited the door, just as Ezra pulled into the yard.

Samantha shut her eyes for a brief moment, stepping out to meet Ezra, and hopefully put a halt to whatever was going through his mind.

Henry got into his car, taking a awhile to start up.

Ezra got the groceries and food first, then went to Samantha, smiling. "I got us some small groceries to tide us over until you are ready for the big list. Milk, juice, sandwich stuff ya know."

He kissed her. "and i got your favorite dishes from the Chinese place."

She didn't seem hurt or scared, and he didn't want to dredge up the issues with her family, so he let it go, though he also carefully put himself between her and her uncle.

He hooked an arm about her waist, letting the hot food press rather nicely against her leg. "Alright. Now lets go eat."

He kissed her again, leading her inside to the dining room. He served out her favorites, and set his own on the table, then put the other purchases away, making mental notes of other stuff they would be needing before returning the table.

He opened his General's Chicken, sniffed and smiled, then began to feast. "So what are my orders next boss?" His blue eyes gleamed as he studied her face.

Samantha rolled her eyes at Ezra's words "Don't make me sound demanding" She opened her box of spicy noodles and began eating. Silence enveloped them, as they both enjoyed the meal, Samantha as usual, stealing Ezra's food when it was convenient. "Do you hate it when I do this?" She asked placing a piece of his meat in her plate, the General's chicken could not be beat.

After taking a swing of water her eyes met his "I wanna organise a house warming party, dinner for our parents....alone...and hopefully after they've come to an understanding....I'll plan our wedding" The blonde got off her chair to grab napkins, chewing on the meat as she made her way at into the kitchen, rummaging through the take out bags. " I'm serious when I said I wasn't marrying you until our parents get along" Samantha returned, placing herself on Ezra's lap instead of her chair "So if it means we live together without marrying...then so be it." She shrugged, giving him a quick peck "Doesn't matter whether or not I'm your woman or your wife right?"

He shrugged. "So long as you are mine Samantha."

He kissed her lips, then her jaw, then her neck, then stole a large bite of his chicken, his free arm wrapping about her middle, stroking her side and back lovingly.

"So when is the party to be? And when are we going grocery shopping? As i said we need a ton of stuff."

He kissed her neck again. "Anything else we need to plan or do?" his eyes glowed playfully. "I want to be sure this place has everything you want or need."

Samantha returned to her seat "Maybe in two weeks, I think we should sit our parents down first, then proceed from there" Samantha finished eating and began to tidy up, putting away whatever of the meal they had not eaten. "I'd like to go home today, I haven't spent much time with my family, now that college is over...I wanna be with them..." She missed the old days and she felt as though she could not admit it. Not when they were scheduled to get married. The truth was the Beckett estate would always be home, especially for a girl like Samantha. That was until she made Ezra's house, her home. It wasn't theirs, it was his. Samantha's eyes wandered to the many little details that screamed Ezra. It made her smile, and a little nervous to begin putting her woman touches.

"I'll call you when I'm ready and we can head from my house to the grocery store, than come back here" It sounded flawless in her mind "You can go spend time with your family as well, I know they've missed you, especially your friends in SAMOK" Samantha and Ezra spent a lot of time together in college, making up for the time they did not get as teenagers. "If we're gonna spend eternity with each other we can afford to be apart" She laughed, heading to the bedroom to get ready

He smiled following her. "A wise decision." He went and brushed his teeth, then checked the house once again.

When she was ready he helped her into the car, activated the alarm, locked the house, then set off for the Beckett estate. He dropped her off with a kiss and palm to her neck as he studied her face. "Love you Samantha."

He kissed her again then watched her go inside before setting off for the farm.

He was greeted by an impromptu party, and many questions about Samantha's absence.

When they learned where she was Fauna called Marcia and offered the whole Beckett family an invitation to join the meal.

Samantha chuckled, adoring the way Ezra treated her, as though she were his entire world. With a careful smile she leaned over, kissing him on the cheek "I love you too babe" The blonde exited the car, running up to the white front door of her childhood home. Before entering, she turned to watch Ezra exit the driveway, pulling out onto the road, heading to his childhood home.

Marcia intercepted Samantha before she could fully step into the house "I didn't know you were coming over" Her arms wrapped around her daughters frame, embracing her lovingly.

"I didn't know I was coming either" Samantha headed to the kitchen. In search of whatever baked goodies her mother had in the jars, in The Beckett household, there was always something baked, especially cookies. Samantha had been overjoyed to discover her the cookies jar filled with her favourite cookie, macadamia nut and white chocolate chip.

"I made them when I knew you'd be coming back to Wilmington" Marcia chuckled as she watched Samantha place four large cookies in a saucer.

"I missed these" Samantha bit a large chunk out of one

Marcia poured her a glass of milk, just like she had done when she was five "When you're leaving take some for Ezra"

"He's on the healthy lifestyle" Giving her mother any excuse possible to hoard the cookies for herself.

"He's my soon to be son-in-law, so I'm entitled to fatten him up"

"So he's ripe for the slaughter?"

Marcia grinned "Exactly"

The sound of the truck pulling into the driveway indicated the return of Chase and Brandon.

"How was school?" Marcia asked as the boys both hugged their elder sister.

"Fine" they both replied in unison

"You lot are lazy, I biked too and from school, and you guys are driving" Samantha gave them a look.

"We are cooler than you Sammy, get over it" Brandon replied

"Cooler and definitely more popular" Came Chase's retort.

"Well excuse me..." Samantha raised her hand in surrender.

"You'll never be as cool or popular" Marcia said sarcastically

"Apparently not.." Samantha shrugged "I've had my chance" She grinned. The blonde moved to the glass doors that led onto the porch, a porch that overlooked the entire estate, including the pool. "Think I'll go for a swim....it's been awhile" Samantha made a beeline for her bedroom, a place she had not been too in what seemed liked forever.

A few minutes later the blonde beauty made her way back downstairs wearing nothing but a red bikini. A towel draped on her shoulders, and sunscreen in hand.

"Have fun" Marcia smiled as she watched Samantha exit the kitchen, making her way to the pool. The phone rang not shortly after, and Marcia, in her usual cherry tone. Marcia had been surprised at Fauna's invitation, that was until she realised Samantha was soon to be the Willowfoot's first and only daughter-in-law, and by extension they were soon be family. "They've just settled in, but I'll round them up. We may be there in half an hour or so" She watched Samantha making swimming laps through the glass door. "See you soon" She said before returning the phone to its rightful place.

It took then an hour and a half as Marcia predicted. The Beckett truck turned onto the Willow foot compound, Chase in the driver's seat. Samantha stepped out, a little peeved at the fact that she had just made it home, and now she had to return to Ezra's world. It was something she had not quite gotten used too, and juggling both families would be hard, but she was determined to make it work. So with a smile she walked through the yard, making her way to the house, the leering eyes of nearby guys following her every step. Rightfully so, as she wore a flowy knee length lace black dress over her red bikini, her hair still damp from the swim. She briefly wondered if Ezra would ask her to change into something less attention grabbing.

"Hey!" Samantha hugged Laila, the girl's eyes focused on Chase, who had been walking a few feet behind Samantha.

"Hi" Laila replied with a smile.

Chase made eye contact with the Indian girl, then quickly looked away. Samantha took note of their awkward behaviour, knowing there was something going on, something she couldn't quite put a finger on. She could not dwell on it too long, her mission was too find Ezra, and give him a piece of her mind.

Ezra wasn't at the main part of the celebration. He had been sidetracked by Ruthie needing help fixing her fourwheeler.

Ezra, never one for big do's, especially in his honor anyway, had stolen off and gotten to work, letting Ruthie fill him in on everything, while he effectively took the machine apart, cleaned the peices, then got them back together.

Janice noticed Samantha's searching eyes and lead her over to the garage but didn't say anything as she left.

Ezra was still unaware, under neath the machine at the moment, tightening something with a rachet, and listening as Ruthie complaining about this boy who was always picking on her in class. It was clearly actually upsetting her as he said some truly foul things about her and her family. So Ezra listened, then spoke as the machinegave a groan under his hands. "Just catch him alone somewhere and kick him in the nuts Ruthie. Either he'll ask you out or leave you alone. Guys are pretty easy to figure out."

Ruthie was on a stool, her back to the door where Samantha was, also unaware of her.

"Unless his name is Ezra, then in that case, just act like he's invisible, and if he does ask you out....give him hell" Samantha came just in time to hear her finacé give his youngest sister the worst advice ever. "Boys aren't simple, don't let Ezra chain up your mind." She placed a gently hand on Ruthie's head "He hated me touching him that one day in the library, then the next he was trying to kiss me. So boys are by no means...easy to figure out, especially when they like you...they do the dumbest things"

She gave the young girl a smile "But my guess is he wants your attention....so don't give it to him. You have to be indifferent, it'll drive him crazy." Samantha's eyes travelled toward Ezra's legs, the rest of his body hidden underneath the four wheeler. Without hesitation she kicked it, hard. That should have given the blue eyed Indian a hint about his woman's feelings.

Laila had been prancing around as if nothing was going on. It made Chase uneasy, he did not know what the little Indian was capable of, he did not trust her. He needed to confront her, they were going to have a chat, whether she liked it or not.

"We need to talk" Chase muttered taking the case of beer that she had been struggling with. Placing it on his shoulders with ease "Lead the way..." The only reason Chase agreed to come along, was to make certain Laila Willowfoot knew her place, and kept her mouth shut.

Ezra shut up when she started talking, but yelped when she kicked him.

He finished what he was doing then slithered from under the machine. "Yes dear?"

Ruthie grinned but left them be sensing he was in trouble.

He sat up wiping his hands. "Not that i'm complaing babe but why are you here? i thought you were guna spend some time with your family." he was clearly confused, and trying very hard to figure out what he had done to annoy her. He couldn't.

Laila sneered when he took the beer. She didn't drink. And now he was being mister macho. Big deal.

So she lead him to the creek south of the farm, deep in the trees, and sat on a rock where he couldn't sit near her, annoyed at his behavior. he was cute and all but he was being a dick.

"That's a load of crap" Samantha narrowed her eyes "You told your mother I was at my parents place, and she called. I mean...really Ezra? " Samantha was more than annoyed "Dont get me wrong babe, I love your family." She sighed "But I also need to spend some time with mine, I'm thankful your mother called, and I'm not asking you too choose sides...I just want you to understand where I'm coming from. Because right now I feel as though I always need to be surrounded by Willowfoot's" Samantha took a seat where Ruthie previously sat "I know I'm being an unreasonable woman..." She shot him a smile "I just needed to get that off my shoulders..."

Chase stood back, watching Laila take a seat. He had never interacted with her much, not even at family gatherings like these. Not since they were in middle school, they grew up. Playing pirates in the park was not his thing anymore. "Have you said anything?" He inquired calmly.

Ezra blinked again. "babe I swear to you i have no idea why you are here."

He shuffled closer and lay his chin on her knee, his hands too dirty for touching at the moment. "I'm thrilled but I promise you i planned for you to have time with them. I may be a big dummy but I do try to listen."

He kissed her knee. "And since my lady said she wanted to spend time with her family i very carefully tried to ensure she could. And-"

Fauna entered the garage from the other side. "Ezra! I invited Samantha and her family over have you seen-Oh hello dear.. Where is- Oh."

She had circled the fourwheeler and now saw her son looking most contrite before the stunning blonde. A brow rose. "Everything alright?"

"Just a little mistunderstanding on my part Mom don't worry."

"Alright. Samantha I made your favorite dessert. Ezra wash up before you touch this beautiful lady." She smiled then left.

Ezra looked up at Samantha. "Am I forgiven? or do i need to be punished?" His eyes burned as he looked up at her. His entire world she was.

Laila grunted. "About what?" She just realized she was alone in the forest with a guy, much bigger than her. A white guy whom her family had had trouble with for generations. And she didn't know what he was thinking. She couldn't accuse him or confirm his wrongdoing. She had to be very careful.

Samantha remained silent when Ezra's mother entered. Sensing that there was something going on, she inquired. Like always, Ezra took the blame, doing the most honourable thing as a man that was placed between his mother and wife-to-be.

Samantha just smiled when Ezra's mother said she had prepared the girls favourite dessert. Samantha's favourites were many, but few. She briefly wondered how his mother knew what she loved, that was besides her son of course. The blonde's attention returned to her husband-to-be, she studied his loving expression and rolled her eyes. "Niether..." She leaned into him, placing a passionate kiss on his lips, her hands gently holding the sides of his face that had been coated a in a light sheen of sweat. Slowly she broke away, his bottom lip the last thing to leave her. Samantha stared at his shirtless body, his amazing lips, the long dark hair that fell to his shoulders, all tussled and wild. Just the way she liked it "Your mother was right...She did make my favourite dessert..." Samantha climbed onto Ezra's body, straddling him with ease, her lips meeting his again with an urgent need, her body pressing against his hard muscular chest, her hands buried in his dark hair "..and..." She whispered between kisses "...it tastes really..." Her tongue danced with his ".. good"

Chase glared at the girl, was she playing dumb. "Dont act like you don't know Laila." He stepped back, running a hand through his blonde hair. Chase sighed, a sign of defeat "You caught me smoking, I didnt think anyone wandered so far out, especially you..." He glanced at her curiously "What the hell were you doing out there anyway?" He had not known much about Ezra's sisters except what he learned as a kid. Chase did know that he found Laila to be the prettiest one of them all, not that he cared for her. Never. She was Ezra's sister, little sister at that.

Chase raised his hand in surrender "Look, I'm not gonna judge you, what you were doing there is none if business anyway...in fact I really rather not know. Because if it's anything that your brother won't approve of..." Chase leaned forward "I rather not be an accomplice....I value my life" The smiled, the simple action,lighting up his entire face, giving his chiseled features, boyish charm. "Just don't tell anyone what you saw...please" He shrugged his shoulders "I'll owe you one.."

Ezra moaned into her mouth, not truly understanding anything other than he had been forgiven.

Then he was being straddled and kissed more fervently.

He gave into her happily, then paused and held his hands up. "baby...i want to grab but your dress is so beautiful and my hands are so filthy."

He studied her face, unsure of what she wanted to do. He had no intention of removing her from his lap, but also he refused to share his oily grease with her. He smiled. "Wanna go help me clean up?"

~

"Out there? I go walking. i like walking in the woods. Indian remember. And no. No one in my family would care. And it's not like I see your parents except at big events. And Why would I? Your dad is a cop. i don't talk to rez police let alone him. And your mom won't come near me or my sisters. Not since Sam and her coma. You know that. Who would i tell?"

Samantha chuckled into their kiss, there were times when Ezra was just too damn cute. Her eyes searched his for moment, brown and blue hues that had grown accustomed to one another, the connection, causing them to form their own little language. Without it words Samantha knew Ezra understood her reply. The blonde kissed him one more time, gearing to help her sweaty grease monkey clean himself up.

She rose from his lap "I don't mind being greased up.." Samantha thought out loud "I've never been touched by greasy guy before." It reminded her of the times she would see him working with his grandfather when they were thirteen. Her dad went to collect a part for their truck, and Ezra had been shirtless and covered in grease, Red Willowfoot teaching him about the simple mechanics of bikes. Back then Samantha found Ezra hot, at thirteen all she could think of was boys. The blonde glanced at the man he became now, all greased up like he had been back then.

Briefly, Samantha wondered if he ever noticed her standing by her father's truck in her cheer uniform. She smiled at the thought, knowing the answer. Ezra was never into girls back then, just like she had been interested in cheer and boys. All Ezra ever did was play football. "Where are we headed?" She asked, glancing about, there wasn't a bathroom anywhere in sight. And they could not exactly walk through the crowd to get to the main house without arousing suspicion.

Chase sighed, he hated to admit, but Laila was right. "Well they're getting married, things are gonna be different" He kicked a stone, staring at his shoes in deep thought "My sister is gonna be a Willowfoot." His eyes raised, meeting Laila's "Its only fair if one day one of you become a Beckett" He said with a smirk. "Even the playing field a bit..." Chase had only been joking at the fact. Especially since the Willowfoot's and Beckett's were known for evening the playing field when one side bested the other.

Ezra smiled and grabbed a rag, wiping his hand down, then took another and covered his hand before taking her's. "Come along my love."

He slipped out the back door and lead her along the outskirts of the compound and into the house, up to his old room,which was being converted into a guest bedroom with all of his stuff gone. His bathroom was still stocked though. he turned on the shower and locked the door, grinning at her wickedly.

~

Laila laughed. "no thanks. You're cute an all but not that cute big boy."

She nodded toward the party. "Samantha and Ez have always had a magnetic thing about them. even when I was little i saw it. They were always bumping into each other. Even when he hated everyone she'd just be there. Now..."

"I don't think this is appropriate" Samantha poked his cheek, her attempt at removing the wicked grin that had been plastered on. "I'll shower with you...but I don't think we should have sex" She wrapped her arms around his neck, loosely. Placing sweet kisses on his lips, her pink plump lips running down to his neck, kissing, sucking and nibbling on sweet copper flesh. "Where's my picture?" Samantha mumbled, her lips moving onto Ezra's chest, she stopped halfway down, where his happy trail began. Her brown eyes raised meeting his dark blues. "The one where I danced in New York" Samantha noticed the change in Ezra's room, she wondered where it hung now. While awaiting his response Samantha continued her kissing, when she reached his jeans, her elegant fingers worked at buckle, within moments it had been discarded on the floor. Carefully she undid the button of his jeans and gently tugged it down. Ezra was now only in boxer shorts. Samantha, without hesitation, helped him out of those as well. As she had done many many times in college, and as she would continue doing in the future.

Samantha watched his manhood, hanging just as impressively as the rest of his body. Her eyes darted up to him, then back to his penis. They had not been with each other in a long time, it had been two weeks and counting. They were both busy preparing for graduation, and now they were busy with their families and the wedding. Ezra hadn't complained, but she knew it must have been hard for him. He was a young man after all, a hot red blooded male. His need was evident, when Samantha took him into her hands, he became hard instantly. When she opened her mouth, her tongue running along the head of him, her lips enveloping it. Samantha eyes slowly rose to meet Ezra's, sucking on him, her lips moved further onto his shaft, swallowing him...slowly but surely. When the head hit the back of her throat Samantha came up for air, releasing her grip on Ezra's thighs.
In college they explored quite a bit. Learning what made each other tick. Samantha enjoyed practicing her oral abilities, she would take pride when she could take all of him without gagging. It was then that she found out he loved seeing her do it. It was there he learned she loved watching him when she did.

Samantha stood up, relaxing her legs from stooping. "I don't have proper underwear, in wearing my bikini and the dress is lace as you can clearly see..." She glanced down at her attire, her eyes then flickered to his manhood "If you want a quickie....you can't cum in me..." Her eyes met his, hands on her hips.

Chase sighed "I swear...your brother had the entire town of Wilmington, he just had to like my sister" Chase raised his hands in defense "Not that I mind...but it's just weird." He looked back at the house "Probably magnetic like you said, so it's unexplainable." Chase shrugged "They're happy...Sam's happy" Chase grinned "If Ezra And Samatha hadn't gotten togther, who would've been the lucky girl?"

Ezra smirked. "it's with my other treasures, all involving you these days, in one of the gun crates at the house.I wanted to be sure no one could steal or damage it. So now it's safe in an unbreakable case with multiple locks where i have a number of other things."

He started to speak further when she moved down more intently.

He smirked. "Alright babe."

He stripped her just as quickly as she had him, using his wrists for the most part then stole her into the shower. First he washed off, then her as well, before he pressed her against the wall and took her hard rough and loving until she climaxed, then he pulled out and shot down the drain.

He was in the midst of drying them off when he smirked and hooked the towel around her neck. "So. Am i still in trouble my love?"

Laila laughed. "Proabbly no one. He wouldn't have settled yet. he was so wild before he and Sam got together. you likely never saw it but he was getting really crazy. He fought all the time. And he was getting so big. he'd likely still have gone to college. Gone pro in something and be who knows where. or he'd be in the club. My money is on the club. he used to talk of nothing else. Especially when he went quite. The only thing he would say was about getting ready to patch in."

She shrugged. "But he was so angry then. So cold. Even mean sometimes. Samantha softened him quite a bit. And made him harder. She made him a better man and a better brother. All the pain she went through...he had to go through it too."

Samantha Beckett felt thoroughly satisfied, something she hadn't felt in quite awhile. Ezra pinned her against the wall, both knees bent as she cradled her legs on either side of him. Burying himself deep into her over and over again. It was to safe say she would be wobbling for a few moments when she walked. She loved when he took her raw and unapologetic, when his need was greater than his rationality. He was a different kind of man then, the Indian in him shone. It made Samantha day dream of what it would've been like to have him with his patch on, a full fledged member of SAMOK.

"Maybe..." Samantha whispered "Have me again and I'll decide..." She grinned, daring him too carry her to bed. She loved challenging him, it kept him on his toes, always guessing what she'd do next.

Chase frowned "I've never seen Ezra mean, except when he beat up those guys at green market when I was little....that was so cool" The young boy took a seat on the rock, finding space next to Laila where there had been none. "You know, I think Sammy had a crush on him...even when she was with that asshole Colin. I think Colin knew...I caught him one day, hitting her. I was ten, she made me promise not to say a word" He glanced at Laila "He mentioned your brother, I don't think he and Sammy was friendly then, but Colin hit her because he was jealous of Ezra....so I hated Ezra for a long time" Chase had never admitted that to anyone, not even Samantha.

Back
Top Bottom