Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

He smirked.

And did not take her to bed. let alone carry her. he picked her up and threw her with a soft thud onto the bed, landing beside her a moment later.

he rolled her before she could react onto her stomach, and mounted her, driving deep into her as he gripped her lovely hair, forcing her neck to arch while he kissed along her neck and shoulder.

He drew away at the last to spray onto the bed beneath him as he dropped beside her, smirking and panting. "What say you now my love?"

~

"why would you hate Ezra for what Colin did?"

Laila would have hated Colin for what he did. Never blame the victim.

"And i doubt she had a crush on Ez. Likely just something made Ez stand out that day. And Colin is an asshole. I've heard about alot more than just hitting your sister once. He's a bad guy."

Samantha stared at Ezra, in complete and utter shock. He had never done that before. Rough, yet gentle, with absolutely no inhibition. Samantha remained on her stomach, breathing heavily, her eyes still glued to Ezra, her gaze travelling to where he emptied himself on the bed.

The blonde sat up, watching the brute that she would soon call husband smirking at her, a knowing look in his deep blue eyes. "That was...unexpected." She chuckled " I know I challenged you, but wow" Samantha kissed him, once twice and a third time,her lips lingering above his "I think you got too fulfill some weird fetish of having me in your bedroom, and it sent you into beast mode" She kissed him one last time then bounced off the bed and into the shower. "How are you going to explain the mess on the sheets?"She asked as she rinsed her womanhood, cleaning away the evidence their love making.

Two minutes later Samantha came out of the shower, butt naked, bikini and dress in hand. "You can get a bag it, I'll wash it at home" She wasn't sure how Ezra planned on returning it, but she knew he'd come up with something covert. After all it was his old room, she was certain he'd find ways in and out of the house as a teenager without his folks knowing. Samantha dried off and got dressed again, giving herself a once over in the mirror that hung on the wall.

Chase shrugged "I was young...made sense to hate Ezra, make no mistake, I hated Colin too. I know exactly what he did....you don't need.to tell me" He glanced at her "You may think Sammy didn't crush on Ezra...but there was a point in time when she did. If you read her diary you'd know." Chase had not known how long he Laila talked for, but he seemed he couldn't stop "It was a harmless crush, I'm sure Sammy thought she was the last girl Ezra would notice. But that was years ago, I think she was twelve or thirteen. Kinda stopped reading her diary" He shot her a guilty smile "It got all girly and boring. "

Chase looked Laila "What about Ezra, did you and your sisters sneak around his room?" Chase chuckled, clearly seeing them being caught by Ezra.

Ezra smirked at his bride to be as she went to wash. when she returned the sheet was gone. He had it in the sink soaking.

When she came out he smirked and drew her into a kiss. "Thank you for trying to protect me my angel. But i was 15 once."He kissed her again. "You look amazing by the way."

He sighed and wrapped his arms about her middle and kissed her neck tenderly.

Laila blinked at that news but then shook her head. "no. he never had journal and stuff. And he had his music and stereo but he'd let us listen to it anytime. His private place was the garage not his room. he was rarely in his room anyway. He was always at practice or school, then he'd fix bikes and cars and stuff. That's his thing. Then he started fighting and the ring took over. There is also the chapel. But the only time he was in his room except to do homework was to sleep. Kinda hard to find dirt that way ya know?"

Samantha leaned into Ezra's chest "Let's go back down, I think they've probably grown suspicious by now" She turned around, meeting his gaze "Don't forget we've got grocery shopping to do" Her lips connected with his, exchanging a sweet kiss "I saw your grandfather at the grill, so I'll make us a plate of his exceptional barbeque" Samantha shut her eyes, her lips capturing Ezra's in slow motion "Meet me down there" The blonde moved toward the door, and gently turned the knob "Don't take long".

Marcia noticed Samantha's return to the party, her presence as she walked across the yard to Red's grill had not gone unnoticed. Samantha stood out, like a sore thumb. Her porcelain complexion and sun kissed blonde hair gave her no chance of blending in.

Marcia spotted Fauna under the tent that housed all the food that had been prepared. She made her way over, her usual sweet smile gracing her elegant features. Things had not been the same between the two women for a long time. Their lack of conversation had been all the proof anyone needed. Marcia missed Fauna's company greatly, there was no one she truly spoke too. No one that she could share her woes with. "Do you need help?" She said, moving under the tent. Marcia was handy at parties and get togethers. Sean would always say in jest that Marcia held a degree in hosting. Without being asked, Marcia began folding napkins "I wanted to discuss the kids wedding.." She said "Have you decided anything yet?" She knew Samantha wanted to marry at the Beckett estate, but she had been concerned about Ezra's family.

Chase frowned "Ezra seemed pretty boring" He could not believe the guy had no secrets. What teenager did not the break rules. "What about you?" She knew his dirty little secret. High school quarterback that dabbled in the occasional marijuana. He sat there, staring out at the Willowfoot land sitting before them, trees for miles, in some areas thick canopies loomed over a beaten path had been carved by something with tires. The tire tracks disappearing into the Forest had been both inviting and treacherous. Chase did not expect Laila to tell him anything. But the boy did not even know why he asked in first place. His eyes hesitantly sought her, studying her features, flickering to every detail there as too notice. Her tanned skinned, dark hair, but most of all, her eyes. A part of him was interested in getting to know her better,the other didn't care.

Fauna moved aside to let Marcia help but did not speak until the question was asked.

"We've been waiting to discuss it as well. Ezra says we are to ensure it is perfect and we have to go by their plans. Whatever those are."

For all her warmth, Fauna could also be cold as ice. Such as now. She and her husband had not forgiven the Becketts for how they had treated Ezra, especially the punch, and though she had invited Samantha truly out of love and affection, the family had been asked along out of politeness.

Sean would be unaware of it as the men had swarmed him, given him a beer and had him discussing his son's performance on the team like the oldest of friends.

Fauna knew Marcia. She had thought her better than to attack her son. Especially during such a painful time as Samantha's coma. She kept busy folding napkins, filling more cups, and handing over plates when the time came, but she said no more, letting Marcia wallow in the silence, and the oppressive presence of the people that her actions had offended.

Samantha enjoyed the love of a princess. The men called out congratulations, delayed her to let her sample other delights. Cake, candy, tea. The women caught her for hugs and offers of dinners and parties for her and her fiancee. They clearly and sincerely liked her. They wanted her attention. And they were not rude to Brandon who had been drawn into a pickup basketball game quite easily, some of the young female cousins eyeing him interestedly.

And Marcia had been warmed greeted and treated by all. until this moment. Because while Fauna may not have been the matriarch of the family, she was the power of the family, even more than her husband and father-in-law. And Marcia was getting the full force of that.

Even more so when Ezra came out of the garage, pulling on his shirt. The affection for him was so clear and yet so easy it was impossible to miss.

He moved through the groups without even speaking, giving hugs, trying foods and drinks, accepted by all. Samantha was the princess, and he was the prince.

He and Sean even shared a quick but friendly conversation about Chase's football success.

He slowly gravitated toward Samantha, even when not facing her, until he caught her just leaving his grandparents. He caught her in an embrace and kissed her deeply.

The whole party seemed to see and watch this moment.

Fauna spoke softly. "They love each other so much."

She had gathered a large platter and moved away from Marcia, going up to the couple. "Eat you two." Her warm loving smile was back and she gently touched Samantha's arm. "Red made some special peices just for you, just the way you like em."

Ezra smiled and took the platter and took her back to Red's table, helping her sit, then taking his place across from her, while Red filled their glasses with his wife's tea. Fauna inserted herself into a conversation with one of her brother -in-laws.

No one pestered Marcia, though they did greet her politely as they passed. The message was clear. She had to make true peace with Ezra before she could expect anything more from the Willowfoot family.

When Ezra's lips embraced Samantha's her body momentarily. Why was he kissing her in front of everyone. His entire family and hers. It had been the last gesture she expected from her finacè. Never had they been so affectionate in the company of their families. They were always careful not too step on anyone's toes. Especially those who were secretly against their union. Samantha looked up into Ezra's dark eyes,her breath fanning his lips "What was that for?"

Ezra had not received the chance to respond. Fauna Willowfoot approaching them with her usual sunny demeanor and a platter of delicious meats in hand. Samantha's mouth sprung a leak, it had been forever since she last tasted Red's magic. It had been her favourite part of Green Market. Despite her caution of Red and the long lines he procured. She purchased anyway.

As soon as Ezra sat her down she reached on the platter, attacking the ribs first. She absolutely loved it, the way the meat melted off when her teeth bit into it, the juices oozing onto her tongue. Like a hot knife to a butter. The spices corrupted her senses and a satisfied moan escaped her lips, her tongue running slowly along the bottom, taking in any juices that dared to escape. When Red poured their tea Samantha Beckett could barely utter a word. Her thanks displayed in the form of gibberish and a nod of head. When her eyes fell on Ezra, her cheeks became the colour of a cherry tomato, something it had not done in awhile. "Don't judge me, this is amazing" Her words only manageable after she had taken a drink of Illysa's equally amazing tea.

Marcia observed the couple from afar, knowing deep down that their love had been inevitable. Once Ezra Willowfoot set his mind and sight on a particular thing, he got it. Marcia knew the moment he set his eyes on her daughter, it was game over. He entered Samantha's life at a moment when she had been most vulnerable, his conquest had been easy. She fell quickly in love, and had been happier than Marcia had ever seen when she dated Colin. Colin was danger, and so was Ezra. There was no stopping Henry Beckett if the two of them married. She could not stop the man before, deep down Marcia knew Samantha 's hit and run had been her uncle's doing. Marcia could not protect her, neither could Ezra...it made the blonde woman angry.

Marcia took a deep,shaky breath and shut her eyes "If only he stayed away.." if only Henry remained in England.

Sean Beckett noticed his wife's expression and made his way over. To everyone Marcia may have looked fine, but he knew the subtle differences in the woman's expression that signaled distress.

He searched her face "What is wrong?"

Marcia barely shook her head "I just need to sit"

"Here.." Sean helped her to the chair away from the crowd "I know it must've been difficult, I haven't gotten used too it either. She isn't little anymore, but I don't know why I can't see that" Sean squeezed Marcia's hand gently "I could have never kissed you like that with your parents around"

That statement brought a laugh to Marcia's lips. Sean had absolutely right, her parents would consider it disrespectful. Her father would have had his shotgun out for Sean quick less than three. "We couldn't hold hands till we were married"

Sean nodded "I should warn him not to do that in front of me again till he has her at the alter, in a white dress...After their 'I do's'"

Marcia gave her husband an incredulous look. She was living with him now, and they knew for certain they were having sex. In the department of raising a prim and proper young lady, they may have failed. "Don't...leave them be" They may not be abiding by the moral standards of their parents generation. But they loved each other, they were kind, honest and good kids.

Sean chuckled "I'm not going to be your father...or mines for that matter" with Marcia's permission he left her side, slowly making his way to Samantha. "Hey kiddo"

Samantha grinned at the sight of her father. A kid in a candy store. Like seeing Santa for the first time. "When did you get here?"

Sean took a seat his daughter's side, acknowledging Ezra with a nod "Just a little while ago, but you weren't around"

Samantha nodded, trying to not think about what she had been doing. What they had been doing. Her mind had been preoccupied when the rib she had been devouring was stolen "Daaad"

"Relax" Sean but into the meat "You were master thief in your prime, think of of this as payback"

Samantha playfully lashed her father arm, the two of them laughing their heads off in the process. The perfect duo. Father and daughter.

Ezra watched his fiancee with shining eyes.

He too knew that Henry had been responsible for the hit and run. And of course he knew about the other issues Henry had with his love, and of course with him himself.

Marcia was wrong. He would and could protect Samantha from her uncle. No matter what it took.

The one who worried Ezra now was Colin. Ezra was certain the fool had only returned at Henry's behest.

Even while he laughed and smiled, Ezra was formulating plans to ensure Samantha's safety.

Samantha watched her father trudge off, making his way for another beer. She shook her, amused at how easy going he seemed among the Willowfoots. Samantha turned to Ezra, a thought smile playing on the edge of her lips "We did good" She shrugged her shoulder "Well you did, I probably wouldn't have been with you if you hadn't pursued me"

Samantha took another bite of whatever was the platter "What's weddings like..." Her eyes met his "In your culture?". She had been curious about it for quite sometime, Samantha barely knew the Indian tradition, despite studying it in high school. Native Indians being a corner stone of Wilmington, their history had been taught, the story of how they came to settle in the small town. She had not known how much of the culture and traditions they still followed. As the years went by, everyone seemed to blend with the society around them. Samantha did not expect Ezra to scalp anyone or send their sons on a right of passage hunt...or whatever it was the boys did when becoming men.

Ezra smiled. "Well that's complicated because the Willowfoots come from several tribes. We hold to the Lakota traditions more than anything else because of Red though. Anyway it will be a 'normal' wedding, but we will do a blanket ceremony and the blessing of our home and the inspection by our parents and my Chief."

He nodded toward Red. "the blanket ceremony involves our mothers bringing us traditional gifts on specially woven blankets, then a white blanket will be laid over us both. We tend to do that before the vows. We also do the bound hands." he took her left hand in his right, his forearm pressed against her's then gripped their wrists together. "Simple silk band that keeps our arms together. Symbol of unity and love."

Red chuckled and reached over touching their hands. "Miyéčhiŋka yawášte mærɪɗʒɪz."

Ezra chuckled. "Thanks Red." h leaned over and kissed his lover tenderly. "It'll be alright babe. Just have to keep your brothers from breaking too many hearts in their suits."

he winked his eyes aglow as he studied her face. he loved her so very much.

Samantha's lips were taken once more, Ezra never seemed to tire of tasting her. She could not blame him for it either, kissing him had been her favourite past time. Samantha looked forward to their marriage, they would kiss all day, and never get bored. It seemed almost impossible not to bee around each other without their lips meeting. Like the universe somehow pulled them together, as though it depended on their bond to maintain the balance of nature. There was nothing quite like the connect between Ezra Willowfoot and Samantha Beckett. Two souls, fortunate enough to find each other. Some people still searching, sometimes forever.

The blonde narrowed her dark chocolate hues at her fiance. Indian's were simple beings, Samantha knew that much, and it made her curious about the words Red Willowfoot uttered in his native tongue. Samantha glanced at the man's retreating back. Wondering if he had performed some sort of marriage tradition. Was she and Ezra now married in Indian law?

Samantha look at Ezra, a smile at the edge of her lips "What afraid my brother's end up stealing your thunder?" Her eyes scanned the wide expanse of the Willowfoot's yard that had been littered with people "Or maybe your cousins..sisters" She rose her seat, laughing "I'm only kidding, only one Beckett and Willow foot are allowed together Samantha stretched her arm over her head, a ballet moved that worked a charm "Dont forget we have to do some actually grocery shopping"with the days events, she herself had forgotten.

He smiled and kissed her again, tickling her shoulders as she stretched. "i have not forgotten. And my thunder? Not likely. You're the bride. The wedding day is about you. Especially for me."

His eyes glowed as he leaned in and kissed her again, then rested his chin on his hands, watching her beuatiful face.

"We could leave if you want. They've seen and celebrated us. Our dads are getting along. our moms still need some time. So let's go shopping."

Samantha shot Ezra a thought smile "Stop being cheesy, you sound like one of the characters from the steamy romance novels I read as a teen" Samantha knew Ezra meant well, but at times she could not take him seriously. She sometimes wondered if he loved her too much.

When he mentioned their parents her face fell. It was.not like the tension between their mother's had been invisible. Samantha noticed, it hurt. She knew her mother treated Ezra unfairly, and that she had been wrong for. But Samantha understood her mother's reaction, it was what any loving and protective mother would have done. How could they hate her for it. "I can't see my mother suffer, and she cannot stand to see me hurt. Ezra..." Her eyes met his, gently she took his hands in here, leading him away from his grandparents table. "My mother is part of who I am, they can't love me and not her. I will be her someday, not entirely...But just enough. " Samantha propelled herself onto her toes, give Ezra a quick kiss "Many people see my mother in me, so it's just a heads up" she chuckled. "But never mind all this, I'll fix it when they come over for dinner. Let's go stock our house" Samantha said, dragging him toward his vehicle.

He smiled and kissed her back. "anything you say babe."

he moved ahead and opened her door for her, and soon they were at the grocery store. he was pushing the cart, getting the basic staples, bread, peanut butter, jelly, honey, fruit veggies and the like, while she was getting what she needed for the meal.

As she returned to him though he made his point clear. "i have no issue with your Mom babe. But she did make it clear she isn't happy with me. So i don't force my presence on her. But just like your mother has the right to be upset at me, my parents have the right to be upset at her. Mistakes were made on both sides. it is guna take time and patience win them all over. And I do think your dinner is likely the best idea for it."

Samantha placed spaghetti in the cart, listening to her fiance's side of the situation. "I mean, you're a Willowfoot I'm a Beckett." Samantha made her way through the aisle with "If we weren't in a relationship, we'd still be disliking each other." She shot him a sad smile "We knew what we were getting into right. We can only hope they set aside the differences, if only for us" Samantha reached for a box chocolate chip cookies, along with sour cream and onion chips. "I want to get married at the estate." Her eyes met his, a bout of sadness hidden in her brown hues. Samantha placed the goodies in the cart and stepped closer to Ezra, her arms snaking around his waist "But if for some reason, things don't go as we planned. If for some reason we aren't together..." She smiled up at him, raising onto the tips of her toes, kissing him sweetly "I want you to be happy, with whoever takes my palce"

He arched an eyebrow but kissed her. "Samantha no one could take your place. You are truly one of a kind."

He kissed her again and snagged his own cheddar and sour cream chips, along with several other snacks, and quite a lot of juice and skim milk.

Soon he had two carts full. "Alright my beauty. What is for the dinner? And do we have everything?"

Samantha studied the contents of the trolley earnestly, not yet knowing what to prepare for their parents. She still had yet to speak with hers.. Her eyes narrowed as she carefully scrutinised the items she picked up "I'm thinking a sort of Mexican festive rice.."She reached into the trolley, hoisting a tray of boneless chicken breasts out "Grilled chicken,baked potatoes with stir fried vegetables and maybe a salsa" Samantha shrugged "I'll have to consult a recipe book about the salsa." She muttered to herself, before finally looking up at Ezra "Does it sound boring...be honest".

The truth was, Samantha had no idea what to make. It was not like she struggled in the kitchen. Her abilities were fairly good. However, cooking for Ezra's parents kept her on edge. She was nervous, as nervous as she had ever been before. Samantha only prayed her dishes tasted as good as she imagined them,because even though she had known the Willowfoot's for years. She wanted to make a great impression. She wanted Fauna Willowfoot to know her son was in capable hands. That even if Samantha flopped the meal. She would always try, and if anything. Ezra would always be well fed.

When they approached the cashier, Samantha's eyes suddenly shifted toward the back of the aisle they were just in. She knew it. There was a sense of someone watching them, and she was right. He stood there,a sick smile plastered on his face. Had he been listening? Quickly she averted her eyes, not before catching a glimpse of his attempt to mimic their affectionate kissing that had taken place moments ago. Samantha knew then. Colin was not only listening, but watching.

She kept close to Ezra's side as they unpacked both trolleys and paid for everything. As the they exited the grocery, Samantha pushed on cart, and Ezra the other. Both side by side, quietly indulged in conversation. Everyone they passed on the way to the vehicle, congratulating them on not only graduating, but their engagement. Samantha noticed Colin staring at them through the store's front windows. His gaze frighteningly familiar. It was the same look she had seen right before he would hit her. He could not hurt her anymore, she was no longer the same girl. In attempt to ignore his stalking as she and Ezra packed the brown paper bags into the car, Samantha began conversation. "Seems like the whole of Wilmington knows about our wedding" She handed Ezra a bag "I feel kind of bad that we cannot invite everyone" Samantha definitely would if she could. If it was only possible to invite all of Wilmington, she would be distributing invitations already. Despite having no concrete plans as yet. Samantha knew they would need to order chairs, lots of tables, and not too mention food. A noble thought, but not quite practical.

She had not noticed when they were done parking the vehicle until began pushing the trolleys to the muster point. A spot in the parking lot that seemed like it was dedicated for trolleys rather than humans. Everyone placed their empty trolleys there, and employees would remove them when they got too crowded. Soon, they were in the car and on their way back home. "Tell your parents, the dinner will be tomorrow. Don't tell them about my folks though,we'll make them think it's a dinner just between us. So they'll actually show up, and not decline. I'll do the same with my parents" She sat back in the seat, not noticing the vehicle that trailed two cars behind them increasing the grocery. A black van. The same kind that caused her to lose the ability to do the one thing she loved most in life.

Samantha did not do a bad job masking her fear.

But Ezra never missed anything about her. And he had noticed their fan even before she had.

But he said nothing about it, following her lead in the conversation, and doing the same until they were in the car. "Sounds the plan babe. i'll do so no trouble."

He had liked the salsa idea and laughed sincerely at her fear of being boring. She was an excellent cook and often spoiled him with new dishes.

So when the van began to follow them he smiled and instead of heading home they went to the police station.

He parked and lead her inside before she could question him about it, and once inside he drew out a large supply of pastries and other snacks for the officers on duty in thanks for their help and protection.

One of the younger officers, one of their classmates, caught Samantha's attention by asking for her advice on a matter of presenting an idea to her father, and Ezra lead the desk sergeant aside. "Colin is following us and a black van trailed us here."

The sergeant smiled. "Nice move. And thanks for not kicking the crap out of them again."

"Her safety first sir."

The man nodded. Three officers were drawn away as Ezra rejoined the others and Samantha as they questioned her on how to approach her dad. The three officers exited the station, looked about, then went right toward the black van.

Samantha Beckett was surprised that Ezra stopped at the police station. How could he not, she should have known. He was after all Ezra Willowfoot, nothing got past him. Not while he was present. Samantha quietly followed him into the station, an old classmate of theirs grabbing her attention. Samantha smiled politely, listening intently to the girl's words. Her brown eyes flickering to Ezra every now and then, curious as to what he was speaking about with the sergeant.

Samantha placed a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder "Don't agonize about approaching him too much. He's not that hard to speak too." The blonde pursed her lips "He does prefer things organise though, especially when it comes to work related things. So hot everything down on paper and give it to him, he'll read it and then get back to you"

"That's actually not a bad idea" The young female officer grinned

Samantha nodded "It'll save you the trouble of having to keep all your thoughts from running all over the place" Samantha knew all too well what it was like talking to someone who seemed intimidating. It was the same way she felt when she first started speaking to Ezra again. Her nerves were a wreck. That nervousness transferred from Ezra to his grandfather, to Red Willowfoot.

When Ezra joined them, Samantha shot him a soft smile. She turned to the officer and patted her shoulder "You'll do fine, my dad won't bite. Just remember to breathe" With those parting words Samantha and Ezra left the station. Just in time too see the sergeant and another officer approach the black van. "What did you say?" Samantha asked, squinting her eyes to see who was in the driver's seat. She recognized the driver as one of Colin's goons from the diner. "When will he stop"She jumped in the car, slamming the door. Colin was a nightmare that was never ending. Samantha was growing tired of it. She was no longer in high school, they were not together. Deep down, she re ally wanted to know what his problem was. She moved on, why could he not do the same. Instead he became worse, and she was very afraid of what Ezra would do if Colin crossed the line.

With a forced smile Samantha glanced at Ezra "I want to go home" Their little abode was the only place they could really be, without anyone's prying eyes. Or so it seemed.

Ezra drove home without any comment on what had happened, holding her hand in his own.

When they entered the phone was ringing. it was the police for Samantha and Ezra both. "We're here Sergeant. is something wrong?"

"Not at all actually. We just picked Colin up for speeding while intoxicated. So he's guna be in the tank for the next three days."

"Well thank you for telling us Sergeant. is there anything we can do for you?"

"Nope. Just wanted Sam to know. Night Sweety." he rang off and Ezra smiled, hanging up the phone. "Well that's good to know."

He gently drew her close and kissed her, then went into the garage and began to unload the groceries. As he did so he wondered aloud. "So here's my question babe. How do you make the dish you have in mind?"

he had been trying to learn to cook from her. And though he could do breakfast and some other staples, he seemed rather hopeless with more advanced meals.

Relief flooded Samatha Beckett's body. Her heart and mind at ease at the good news of Colin's arrest. She and Ezra could finally breathe peacefully, knowing Colin was behind bars for three days. It felt more like three years to Samantha, even though she knew the days would soar quickly. Samantha knew if Colin continued, Ezra would be the one behind bars. He was peaceful and loving, but she knew her husband to be quite well. When the moment descended, his violence knew no limit. For the sake of his loved ones, she knew he would do anything. Samantha could not bare the thought of Ezra potentially ruining his future for her stupid mistake of dating Colin Samuel.

Samantha slipped out of her dress and into what was quickly becoming her go to house attire, Ezra's SAMOK t-shirt. She loved how comfortable and easy it was, practically a dress on her feminine frame. As Ezra brought in the groceries, Samantha began unpacking, her hair tied up into a messy bun. "Well grilling chicken is easy, instead of just regular baked potatoes I was thinking like...potato jackets." She placed the cartons of milk in the fridge "Its cut the potato in half.... scoop out the potatoes from the skin, mix it with cheese, seasonings and like...parsley and stuff, and then fill the skin back up with the mixtures, sprinkle cheese on top and pop them in the oven." Samantha opened the top cupboard, placing their cereals inside "I tasted it back in college with Tiff"

After the cupbaords, Samantha finished stocking the fridge with all the vegetable, meats and cheeses. She glanced at Ezra from behind the stainless door of the refrigerator "Let's make it tradition to shop at Green Market on Saturday's. I means it's practically where we began this whole relationship....you couldn't stop watching me. Plus, your family's produce is ten times better." Samantha always knew Ezra was showing off that day. He had no reason to be shirtless, she had not be certain about his attention toward her that morning. However, she knew one thing for sure, it was hard to take her eyes off him.

He chuckled. "Green's it is babe."

He smirked as he took in her outfit, waited until she was done with groceries, then grabbed her and put her onto a countertop, slipping between her legs and kissing her deeply. "And the dinner sounds wonderful."

He kissed her again, drawing her tight against his chest.

"So scrumptious one." His erection throbbed against her thigh. "Tell me something. Are there any other traditions you would like to make?"

Samantha could not contain her smile at the evidence of Ezra's excitement. Who would ever believe that they both heavily participated in two sessions at his parents house. The blonde beauty laid her hands on her fiance's shoulders, her gaze travelling to the ceiling as her eyes narrowed. She was deep in thought "Hmm...traditions" Her eyes returned to his, mischief dancing beneath them "When you are drafted into professional football." Her lips met his with a sweet kiss "I'll make myself front and center after every game, whether you win or lose. I'm all yours, think of it as a stress reliever"

Samantha thought some more "Date night once a week, we'll take turns in planning." She looked at him "Road trips, like we did in high school" Samantha's suddenly turned serious "And no matter where we are, or who we are with...let's always kiss each other goodbye" Those were all she could come up with at the present time, but Samantha knew as their lives progressed, they would make much much more. "Tell me yours..." She whispered in his ear, a soft kiss meeting his neck.

Ezra smiled and kissed her shoulder, "I like yours very much."

He gave her a gentle squeeze as he nibbled softly at her neck. "We never go to bed or leave one another angry is mine."

He squeezed her again, his lips moving up her neck to just below her ear. "I can count the number oif times I have been angry with you on one hand, but my parents always said living together can cause friction. But not talking about it causes decay. i won't let us decay baby. I love you far too much."

He nibbled her ear lobe, his hands on the small of her back,pulling her in closer to his body.

Samantha body reacted positively to Ezra's hard mass, and the way he skilfully manipulated her ear. A small moan escaped her plump lips as he spoke, his manhood now pushing against her moist panties, rubbing on her semi swollen clit. Samantha wrapped her legs as best as she could around Ezra's frame "Deal..." She leaned forward, planting small kisses on his neck, her access easy as he towered over her, but still surprisingly at a good height to make lover to her comfortably.

Samantha's hands found the hem of Ezra's jersey, her soft fingers brushing against his hard chest as she worked the fabric over his body, needing his help to fully remove it over his arms and head. "I complained about you being shirtless at Green Market...." She reached up, pulling his head down slightly as she raised hers, their lips meeting "But I love it" Her words filtered between kisses. His manhood right at her entrance, her pink lacy panties the only thing stopping him from taking her for the first time in his home.

Samantha smiled against the curve of his lips "You've never took me in a kitchen before, it's kinda hot" Instinctively she spread her legs, rubbing herself against him. In the back of her mind Samantha wondered if they should wait, hold off having sex in their home until marriage. About to voice her thoughts she met Ezra's darkened gaze. He was too far gone, Samantha knew the look, she had seen it a million times. She knew him, his body. The only woman who knew him, just as he was the only man who knew her.

He smiled and kissed her softly. "Darling everytime with you is even better than the last."

He kissed her again as his hand slipped down and with a shift of her panties he was within her, drawing her in close, his hands now cupping her ass as he rocked with and into her just as she liked it best.

He did not stop at one. or even three. He made love to her on that counter until they were both panting and sweating from their exertions, their clothes a mass on the floor, her on her back, him atop and within her, having mounted the counter itself at some point to fully pleasure her.

His head rested on her breasts, his wet hair tickling one while his breathing ran over the other's nipple, his eyes closed as he listened to her rapid heartbeat within.

"i love you so much Samantha."

Back
Top Bottom