Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SAMOK (EveningSky & G23)

Samantha Beckett sighed "Don't discredit yourself, if we have only boys I don't think you'll appreciate them being blonde with barely any muscle..." Her eyes roamed his body, the growth of him within the past couple years unimaginable. Ezra had come a long way since their encounter in the library. "I'd want our boys to be as strong as you" Her lips were swooped up in a loving kiss, his hands holding her head gentle as ever. "I love you too" Samantha gave the hunk a quick peck after he congratulated her "We made it, together. And I'm glad it was you" Samantha cleared her throat and fixed Ezra's suit "Tiffany will have stroke if we don't leave in the next five minutes" .

As predicted the redhead knocked on their bedroom door"We have fifteen minutes to reach campus and get into our robes guys"

Samantha chuckled, giving Ezra a quick kiss on the cheek "I'll be in the car" The blonde made her way to the door, preparing herself to calm her frantic friend.

Sean and Marcia arrived on time, and made their way onto the large field where many hundreds of white chairs were laid out, a stage at the front, the OSU emblem on the backdrop, and podium. The Beckett's took their seat, and waited with anticipation.

"Where's Sammy?" Brandon asked, looking around for his sister.

"She's gonna be in the front with Ezra" Chase said.

Her brother's were no longer little, Chase the eldest was now fifteen years of age and Brandon eleven. No longer the tiny tots that played leg is, the boys attended Wilmington High, along with Janice and Laila. Chase had found his niche as a high school quarterback and Brandon being the rebel he was planned on joining a pyrotechnic club as soon he turned fourteen.

When they arrived the entire campus looked different, the sea of people, all geared up for the ceremony had been amazing. Samantha took a deep breath before exiting the vehicle. She glanced at Tiffany, a smile creeping onto their faces "We did it..." The girls hugged tightly, proud of each other and themselves. They were still on track, amazing boyfriend's and bright futures., and despite Eddy graduating a year earlier than Tiffany, he remained at her side. Supporting her through it all. Life for the girls, had been amazing thus far.

"Robes are in the main hall, then we go onto the field" Tiffany said, fixing her hair in the window of the car. With pride, Samantha grabbed Ezra's hand, making their way into the hall to collect their ceremonial wear. Before getting into her robes, Samantha assisted Ezra into his. "Don't say I've never done anything for you" She teased, giving him a quick kiss on the lips, before getting into her own robe.

Soon the students were out on the field, and Samantha's eyes roamed the seats, looking for the familiar faces of her parents and siblings. Just before reaching her seat she spotted them, and waved, a bright smile on her beautiful face.

Ezra smiled and returned the kiss. "i never could. you give me a reason to live evry day."

The coordinator came over and made sure he had his honor's sash, along with his other markers on properly, including his summe cum laude tassel, as well as a pair of medals, and at the school's request, a scarf like vestment that detailed the many academic and sporting honors he had achieved.

He took his place beside Samantha, he had threatened not to walk at all unless they let him be near her for the three hour ceremony. He took her hand, smiling when he saw his own family, surprisingly not far from Samantha's parents and brothers.

His sisters waved, even little Nicole. She adored her brother, and positively worshiped Samantha. He blew them a kiss and they smiled, Nicole giggling and poking Red.

Ezra lead Samantha to their places.

The ceremony began. They listened to the speakers, the names of the doctorate and special award students, then the rows began to file in. Like most colleges, they did not announce the names of the graduates due to the massive size of the graduate class, but had them file across, accept their degrees and diplomas, shake hands with the president of the University, and return to their seats.

Samantha was before Ezra, and he nudged her gently across. Bother her family and his applauded, followed by many others, especially her peers when she went by. Then came Ezra. he moved silently, shaking hands with the president, and his coaches and athletic director.

Just before he left the stage to rejoin Samantha, music began to play 'Ride 'Em Cowboys' the school fight song. He smirked and gave the bang-bang salute to many cheers and laughter.

He took Samantha's hand, kissing her, and lead her back to their seats. They were college graduates.

After the ceremony he drove her, Eddie, and Tiffany over to the Stillwater VFW, which had graciously agreed to host their celebration meal with their families and friends.

Ezra was immediately swarmed by his sisters. Janice, Laila, and Ruthie all tackled him at once. 14, 13, and 11, they were the mirror image of Fauna. Nicole, as always, eschewed her brother and went right for a hug with Samantha. "You looked so beautiful Sammy!"

Ezra hugged the girls, then set them down. They were growing into ladies now and though they still had the energy and spunk of youth, Janice and Laila were becoming more dignified. Janice then turned to hug Sam and kiss her cheek, followed by Laila. Ruthie hung back.

Ezra poked her. "What?"

"My girlfriend wouldn't like me hugging another girl."

"She's your sister it doesn't count."

"you sure?"

"Yep."

Ruthie delivered a somewhat hesitant hug to Samantha, then moved away to sit with a girl a year older than her.

Ezra smirked as several people stared at this. Ruthie had not grown out of her love for ladies. And it had caused quite a scandal in Wilmington when she had been caught kissing this little Indian girl named Neru. Everyone had an opinion. Except her siblings. Her parents were worried that she was too focused on neru, but they let it be. Obviously she wasn't about to get pregnant. And Ruthie was madly in love with the girl. Ezra had to admit she was a stunning girl. Already nearly as tall as Samantha, she had impeccable skin, and long black hair. He had heard that all the boys on the rez had been wild for her, and furious when she had proven to be a lesbian, or at least trying to be one.

Ruthie doted on her. Ezra wished them luck, but worried that Ruthie was headed for a big heartbreak.

Now Nicole turned to hug her brother, insisted on being picked up. "You look handsome too Buster."

He growled and she giggled.her brother was Buster the Bear to her. She had gotten it from an old TV show and it had just stuck. He kissed her cheek. She pointed at the table of presents. "Can we open those yet?"

"no sweety. One Ladies go first. So Tiffany and Samantha get first turn. And they have more."

"How do you know?"

"Because I asked that people focus on Samantha when they bought for the two of us. And I bought them both several gifts."

nicole slapped her hands over his mouth looking at Samantha. "You aren't supposed to tell her right here!"

He licked her fingers and she cringed drawing them away as he spoke. "She already knows squeakers. I warned her I was buying presents and there was nothing she could do to stop me."

"What did you get her?"

"You will just have to wait and see squueak."

He kissed her cheek then set her down, taking Samantha's hand again and kissing his beloved. "You do look amazing by the way."

He led her to her family, where he was semi tackled by Brandon and Chase."Sup dudes."

He went off to discuss football with Chase, and explosive stuff with Brandon. Fauna moved by, pausing to hug Samantha and congratulate her before going to check on her daughters.

Samantha could hardly believe the fact that she graduated,life was moving fast. Having a degree in business seemed surreal. There was no ballet in her life anymore, and Samantha did not know if she would succeed in the future like she was doing at the moment. The blonde shook her head, an attempt to remove all her worrisome thoughts. It was time for enjoyment, her family was there to support her, and she was there to support her friends. When the time came to decide what road her life would take, then she'd worry.

"I haven't seen you girls in so long" She hugged Ezra's little sisters, not quite so little anymore. "Ya'll are turning into women....jeez..slow down" Samantha hugged Janice and Laila "I'm feeling so old" The blonde joked. She glanced at Ruthie, the young girl seeming a bit hesitant to approach her. Samantha noticed the girl who Ruthie. Memories of her admission for liking girls appeared fresh in Samantha's mind. She remembered how it sparked the first conversation she had with Ezra in years. Samantha clearly remembered Ezra's angry expression, the way his jaw tightened at the disapproval of Samantha questioning Ruthie's sexuality. "I guess it wasn't just a phase" Samantha thought. The blonde decided not to say anything,not wanting a repeat of the library between she and Ezra, or anyone else there for that matter. Her opinion on Ruthie's lifestyle would kept to herself.

Samantha could hardly believe the fact that she graduated,life was moving fast. Having a degree in business seemed surreal. There was no ballet in her life anymore, and Samantha did not know if she would succeed in the future like she was doing at the moment. The blonde shook her head, an attempt to remove all her worrisome thoughts. It was time for enjoyment, her family was there to support her, and she was there to support her friends. When the time came to decide what road her life would take, then she'd worry.

"I haven't seen you girls in so long" She hugged Ezra's little sisters, not quite so little anymore. "Ya'll are turning into women....jeez..slow down" Samantha hugged Janice and Laila "I'm feeling so old" The blonde joked. She glanced at Ruthie, the young girl seeming a bit hesitant to approach her. Samantha noticed the girl who Ruthie. Memories of her admission for liking girls appeared fresh in Samantha's mind. She remembered how it sparked the first conversation she had with Ezra in years. Samantha clearly remembered Ezra's angry expression, the way his jaw tightened at the disapproval of Samantha questioning Ruthie's sexuality. "I guess it wasn't just a phase" Samantha thought. The blonde decided not to say anything,not wanting a repeat of the library between she and Ezra, or anyone else there for that matter. Her opinion on Ruthie's lifestyle would kept to herself.

"Hey Ruth..." Samantha hugged her, sensing hesitancy on her side as well. With a sweet smile, she playfully ruffled the young girl's hair.

Samantha moved over to her family "Hey"

"Hey honey" Marcia hugged her daughter tightly, then turned to give Ezra the same treatment.

" No matter how old you are you're still a little girl to me Sam" Sean chuckled as she enveloped his twenty-two year old daughter into a hug. Sean nodded toward Ezra, a sign of acceptance.

"Now that you graduated, does this mean you'll be back home?" Brandon asked.

Samantha nodded "Yep, I'm coming back!" She eyed her two younger siblings "I hope you kept Louis in good shape"

Chase chuckled "He's alright, getting old but alright."

Samanth playfully pushed him "You're the one that's getting old"

The siblings exchanged banter until the boys left with Ezra to talk about what they been up too. Samantha took the free opportunity to engage with Tiffany and Eddy's family, and begin opening the gifts that had been bestowed on them. She still did not know why they were bought presents, but a part of her knew Ezra had a big role to play. Despite how many times Samantha would insist she needed nothing, he never listened. With her family's wealth Samantha Beckett wanted for absolutely nothing. Life for her, had been easy. Samantha was blessed and she tried to be forever grateful

The gifts covered a wide range. Kitchen appliances, knives and silverware, books, a brand new tv and vcr, and bedding and pillows. Also came tack for her horse, a top of the line laptop for her, with business access paths all over.

Ezra got mostly sporting goods stuff and books, but also tickets to several events, including an invitation to the NFL Draft.

Now his family did begin to hound him about attending.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Alright I will submit to the Draft and attend. But only if Sam goes along."

Her brothers turned to her. "Please say yes?! Can we come too?"

Ezra smirked at this as he got distracted by some of his cousins wanting his advice on college, many of them just about to graduate and head off to high learning institutions themselves.

He sat with them, drinking water and discussing such things, as always keeping an eye on Samantha, unwilling and unable to take his eyes off her.

Samantha rolled her eyes when she began unwrapping the gifts. She could not believe her eyes, it was mostly household things. "Could they be more obvious?" She mumbled at her best friend Tiffany who opened some of her gifts as well. Nothing quite as fancy as Samantha's.

"They know he bought a house, and that you guys are getting married...it's only normal" She chuckled

"I've just graduated college, we aren't married yet. What will they leave for my wedding gifts?"

Tiffany giggled glancing over at the obvious signs of approval that the Willowfoot's showed Samantha "They'll buy you lingerie"

Samantha's eyes widened and her cheeks turned red. The blonde glanced around frantically, hoping no one heard.

"Don't be mad at them"

"I'm not, I'm mad at Ezra. He knows what I feel about this sort of stuff. I don't want some of his family thinking I'm depending on them for everything. Besides, he hasn't even spoken to my parents yet. I know they've been hard on him, but who wouldn't ya know. I'm there only daughter, I completely understand why they behave the way they do. I may not like it....but I understand." Samantha sighed, turning to face the crowd. Watching the families remain in the respectable bubbles, her family keeping to themselves, and Ezra's family to theirs. "I have to make peace between out parents, or Ezra and I will never truly work. He's always going to think my parents are too difficult and I'm going always think his are too insensitive"

Tiffany rubbed her best friend's hand gently "I don't enjoy your responsibility. Keeping Beckett's and Willowfoot's happy is not going to be an easy task"

"But I want to marry Ezra" Samantha glanced at Tiffany "So I'll to find a way"

When her name was called Samantha Beckett smiled brightly, giving her fiancee a scolding look. "Ezra Willowfoot you cannot use me as an excuse whenever you feel like it" The blonde looked at her brothers pleading faeces "You two don't be encouraging Ezra's behaviour now!" Samantha gave them a small smile "I'll think about it..." She leaned in "Only because you asked...don't tell Ezra" she winked before turning them in the direction of their parents. "Now let's eat"

After seeing their family off, with the promise of returning to Wilmington within a few days, Samantha and Ezra returned to their living quarters. The blonde kicked off her heels and fell into the bed with a loud sigh "I did not need all those gifts Ezra..." She stared at the ceiling "I'm rich...remember....and you're rich. With the money I will inherit and the money that'll become mines when I'm Mrs Willowfoot. Would be enough to buy what I received and double." Samantha glanced at him "I could furnish my own damn house thank you very much"

He laughed. "Darling you realize that they bought that because we just graduated. Not for our wedding. Trust me they have wedding gifts planned years in advance. Mom won't tell me what I'm getting. let alone you."

He popped off his shoes and socks, then removed his shirt before laying above her, then shimmied beneath her, putting her head on his middle and stroking her hair.

"But the idea is actually that now that we have graduated we will need to save our money. Buying appliances gets expensive. And they assumed i wouldn't be submitting to the Draft. i really don't think pro football is for me. but I'll take a shot. If you think it's a good idea. That would mean your life too. Having to move wherever picked me. Me traveling all the time to play games. Tons of attention for both of us. Honestly i could use some peace and quiet. Just me and you."

Samantha closed her eyes, as she listened to Ezra's voice. Her head resting on the middle of his torso. "You made a lot of money fighting, that plus what you'll inherit being the oldest, and with what I get from the Beckett land and company. I highly doubt we'll need to work, not for a long long long time. If ever." Samantha opened her brown eyes, placing a small kiss on his stomach "You can do whatever you want, whenever you want" She glanced up at him "But that NFL draft is a big deal to a lot of them, even my brother's."

Samantha sat up, taking her hair out on its elegant bun "I would be nice, just you and me." She took her bobby pins to the little glass bowl on her vanity "But it doesn't matter does it" Samantha stood near the bed now, unzipping her dress at the side "It will always be us from now on. I'm not letting you get away even if you wanted too" She chuckled, placing her dress in the laundry basket.

Playfully, Samantha threw herself onto Ezra, placing a quick kiss on the boy's lips "It doesn't matter you do babe, you can even go serve in the military for two years. I'll support you, just as long as you don't leave me waiting on the altar" The blonde cuddle at her fiancee's side, hoping she did her best to ease his mind. She had never been very good at making anyone feel comforted.

Samantha, only in a bra and panty, tossed the blanket over their bodies, a sudden wave of drowsiness passing over. "We don't need to hurt our heads about all that right now though, let's sleep. Tomorrow we'll pack, and the day after we'll be one our way back home."

She molded her body to Ezra "Then we'll worry about the future..." Her future was once as bright as Ezra's. Now, being a housewife was all she could do. Samantha made up her mind about what she would do, halfway through college. She would join the ranks of their mother's, joining Wilmington's finest. Fauna and Marcia were strong women in their household, excelling at the jobs given to them by God, and Samantha would do the same. She had been thrown from that bike for a reason, and she knew it now. Her life was now to support her husband to be, raise their children, and give back to the community.

Ezra smiled, wrapping his arms about her. "i think i will stay with you."

he kissed her tenderly. "All i really require. But I could submit to the Draft. Doesn't mean i would actually have to accept it..."

"You're right. Enough worrying about it."

He kissed her again, then lay back on the pillow, closing his eyes as he began to stroking her hair and neck, his other arm protectively around her back.

He chuckled. "The one thing I am certain I do not what to do. Join the military. Not with Clinton's goofy stuff going on. Probably guna be a lot of soldier pushed out of work.....hmmmm."

He squeezed her gently, still stroking her hair.

~

The next morning he woke her with a long loving kiss. "Hey. you. Most beautiful and wonderful being ever. We are all packed up. And breakfast is waiting."

He was holding her down as he snickered. "Tiffany and Eddie tricked us. They hired a moving crew to pack up everything but our personal stuff. And i did that. Except the outfit you said you wanted to wear home. Now come eat. And help me convince Tiffany to let us at least pay half. The guys were good. And quick. most of our stuff is already on the way home. Including all the gifts and stuff from yesterday. Couldn't have been cheap."

Samantha grinned, despite still feeling quite drowsy. "Tiffany us such a lifesaver" She raised up, giving him a quick kiss "I honestly was not feeling the packing vibe" Samantha smiled, gently rolling Ezra off her. "You'll never persuade Tiffany to let us pay, neither can I" Samantha tossed her hair to one side, unclipping the hooks in her bra, tossing the red undergarments at Ezra. "Lemme go shower, have you showered?" She turned to him, her breasts bare, wearing nothing but a match panty. The blonde beauty did not wait on a response, she simply got in the shower, knowing Ezra would join if need be.

Samantha Beckett got dressed in her dark purple, thin strapped sun dress. Gently she ran her fingers through her long locks, emphasizing the natural volume that many women seeked. Samantha looked nothing short of a 1950's movie star. A Marilyn Monroe descendant. Voluminous blonde locks, curves in all the right places and a face on an angel. All that was missing had been the iconic red lipstick that turned women of that era into bombshells.

The blonde slipped into her trademark boots and began packing the rest of their personal things that resided in their bedroom. "Do you want these?" Samantha chuckled, reaching for the box of magnums gold condoms that Ezra kept in the nightstand on his side of the bed. " I mean, you won't really need'em" Samantha tossed the box into her duffel, an amused smile plastered on her face. "You should just give Eddy money, to pay for our half of the things...he'll take it, Tiff won't"

Ezra did indeed join her, soaping her down after getting extremely dirty with her.

He smirked at her and pinched her ass. "Box em anyway. Already paid the crew for the job, and yeah I gave Eddy the money.But good call babe. I was likely thinking like you when i did so. Always the smart one."

He pinched her ass again, dodging away before she could react, his eyes alight as he grabbed the filled boxes and left the room dodging Tiffany as he went to load the truck with the boxes.

Samantha Beckett finished organising their personal things, leaving behind bed sheets she purchased and towels. Ezra had no use for it, neither did she. They were going back to their old lives, childhood home, a place where everything had been waiting on them. When it was time to make a home for herself, she would purchase new things. There was no need to take it with them. "Babe can you take these too" Samantha lugged two duffel bags and a suitcase to the front door. One duffle belonging to Ezra and the other one to her. The suitcase contained both their clothing, which she intended to sort back in Wilmington. Samantha wasted no time, she grabbed herself a plate and tossed the eggs and pancakes onto it, pouring a glass of Orange juice, breakfast exactly as she liked.

"Morning sleepy" Tiffany grinned, pouring herself a cup of Joe.

"Morning..." Samantha returned her smile, sipping on her juice.

Tiffany sat opposite her best friend by the dining table "Long night?"

Samantha shook her head "Believe it or not, no. We didn't have sex, just went right to bed." Samantha shrugged "I was just really comfortable, feels good not having to get up early for class"

" I knooow. Now we have to get up for work"

Samantha waved her hand dismissively in the air "Ezra's gonna do that" She said referring to when they get married.

Tiffany knew Samantha had been joking. She knew all too well if her best friend could have danced still, she would be applying for jobs on Broadway "Have you set a date yet?"

Samantha sighed "No..." The blonde looked at her friend "I want to get this thing between our parents sorted first. Don't want to plan a wedding and the mother of the bride and groom aren't speaking. "

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well...maybe a trip, somewhere nice, it will force them to interact"

"What does Ezra think?"

Samantha blushed "He doesn't know..."

Tiffany leaned back, watching the two guys load their things into the respected trucks. Both couples taking different vehicles back. "You gotta tell him"

"I know, and I will eventually, just not right now" She collected her dishes and took them to kitchen "What about you and Eddy?"

Tiffany shrugged "We don't have anything planned, definitely not getting married right now that's for sure. Maybe just get jobs, Eddy wants to go abroad for a little." She sighed "I don't know if he wants to go long term"

Samantha rolled her eyes "Of course he does Tiff, stop worrying. You've lasted this long, it's only right that marriage follows"

"Not everyone gets married Sam, things happen."

Tiffany's words resonated with Samantha, and for the briefest of moments she pondered on her future with the Prince of Wilmington. "We will all do fine, Ezra and I will marry, and you and Eddy will follow soon after...." Samantha entered the dining once more, hugging her best friend tightly "..We will writhing short distances of each other, and our kids will be the best of friends. Everything will be wonderful!" Tiffany returned Samantha's sentiments, hugging her tightly.

"Now lets go, I need to have a Betsy's cheese burger, I've been craving it"

Samantha chuckled "You're pregnant" Both friends laughed, not knowing how true Samantha's words had been.

When it was time to depart Samantha hopped into Ezra's truck, and buckled herself in. Waving at Tiffany, who made herself comfortable in Eddy's truck. "See you there..." She smiled, it wasn't like they were branching off in different directions. One vechicle would follow behind the other, until they arrived in Wilmington. "Do you want anything before we leave?" Samantha asked, glancing at Ezra.

"Yep."

He leaned across and kissed her deeply for a long while. "Love you Samantha."

He kissed her again, then checked her seatbelt strap. It had become a tradition. he always saw to her safety first.

He then checked his own, started the truck and they were off for home.

~

He drove by the house he had purchased, gesturing at the movers already there. It was well hidden behind trees, preventing her from seeing it fully yet.

Instead of answering her questions on where they were going, he took them to the diner, where the whole town was gathered to welcome them home. They cheered and clapped, and hugged. Samantha received many cards and job offers of every sort, everyone wanting to help her out and be on good terms with her family. Ezra had similar arrangements, though of course he didn't tell anyone that he would be submitting to the Draft.

Everything seemed lovely. Until a hand caught Samantha's wrist. "hey sexy."

Everything went silent. Colin was back. He had filled out some, and he looked as dashing as ever. But he also looked wilder, less the town's angel, instead much the opposite. His inner demons had begun to taint his face, especially the drugs. His teeth were stained, his eyes bloodshot, and there was a nervous energy to him that was entirely unnatural.

He began to draw her close, then squeaked as an even bigger hand clamped onto his. "Never touch her again." Everyone could hear the bones grinding as Ezra forced him to release Samantha.

Colin blinked at the taller man as Ezra forced him back and away from Samantha. Then his face reddened. "You won't steal my girl from me red nigger!" He launched a punch at Ezra's face. Ezra weaved away from it easily, and drove a palm blow into Colin's chest. It seemed an easy touch, but Colin was thrown back by it, slamming into a booth.

He glared up at Ezra, as several fellows about Colin's age, and with similar looks, including cliched leather jackets, gathered around him to help him up. As always he drew strength from his cronies. He pointed at Ezra. "Your time will come Indian."

Ezra smiled. "Sure. After yours. Chief Beckett. Didn't you have some things you wanted to discuss with Colin here?"

He turned his back as everyone turned as well to see Samantha's father, red faced and furious, watching Colin from just behind the young fool. He had come to see his little girl, only to find this little bastard trying to hurt her again.

Ezra drew Samantha to the counter, helping her into a stool. The servers beamed seeing him, having missed the drama as they came out with Samantha's favorite meal, and a big milkshake for Ezra, along with a meal for Tiffany and Eddy, though they had been caught by Tiffany's parents outside, also missing the drama.

Ezra stood behind Samantha, his arms around her protectively, his jaw against her temple as the servers asked about school and complimented Samantha on how beautiful she looked.

A wall had formed between the two young lovers and everything else, protecting them from Colin and his cronies' lies to the police chief and his men, while the witnesses told what had happened.

Samantha Beckett could not believe her eyes. Why Colin, of all people. Panic instinctively took over. She tried pulling her hand away, but his grip had been as strong as ever. Colin's touch brought back memories Samantha could not bare, memories she that came with pain, and the sorrow of the stupid decisions she made. Just as she had been about to try, a familiar hand intervened, grabbing Colin's wrist tightly, the boy letting out a painful squeak. Samantha knew who her hero had been, without even glancing in their direction.

Ezra forced Colin's hand away, allowing the blonde to finally breathe, to let out a deep breath she had not known she was holding in. Samantha had not been the timid little girl anymore, she was no longer a teenager. A full fledged woman, an engaged woman at that. With a man like at Ezra at her side, her confidence had been boosted greatly. He made sure she knew her worth, every chance he got. Samantha Beckett was younger weak. However, seeing Colin again, feeling his filthy hands on her, made her skin crawl. Samantha had not been prepared, and she hated how it unnerved her.

She thanked the waitress and nibbled at her favourite meal, her mind reeling with images of her past. The terrible teenage years, made bearable by none other than Ezra. He made the difference in her life, she knew that. Samantha peeped glances behind her, watching the police question the witnesses, and get her rough up Colin.

Marcia came to her daughter's side, holding her left hand tightly "Do not let his get to you. You are more than he'll ever be...."

The blonde glanced at her mother, a small smile on her face "He brings back so many bad memories. The ones where I failed myself, I'm not some depressed little girl anymore, I'm just taken aback"

"Memories are there for a reason, don't forget them, so you don't make that mistake again. You've learnt tremendously, Ezra is an amazing upgrade to what Colin was."

"What Colin is.." Samantha corrected. Samantha pushed her plate away, and stood. "I wanna rest, it's been a long ride" she turned to Ezra "Can you take me home?" with a small smile, Samantha leaned into him, resting her head in his chest for comfort.

He gently hugged her, stroking her back and nodding. "of course love. Anytime you like."

He smiled at Marcia. "i got her. he won't touch her again. Ever."

He kissed the top of Samantha's head and gave her a gentle squeeze. "If you are ready i bet the movers are all done by now."

He gently reached up and tilted her face, studying her eyes. "So we can go to our house. or i can take you to your parent's house. Which do you want to do beauty?"

Samantha gave Ezra a smile, the first smile since knowing Colin returned. "I know you want to carry me over the threshold of your house like a caveman.." She sighed "But it's not finished, do we even have blankets to sleep on?" Samantha raised a curious brow.

Sean, with extreme control, had his men escort Colin and his friends off the property, forbidding them from stepping foot in the diner while Samantha was there. He clenched his fist, watching the boy leave. Sean turned to Thomas, signaling the man outside. When safely out of earshot he turned to him furiously "I thought you said he would never come back?" The club promised him that Colin was taken care of.

Ezra smiled. "A caveman is it? My people never lived in caves. We are of the plains."

he snickered and kissed her. "But i will oblige. We have blankets and pillows and much more darling. Have no fear on that score."

~

Thomas grunted at the cop. "We didn't kill him. Despite what you think that isn't our style. He's only a boy. But his people have money. So he forged this little gang. I was seeing my son graduate college. So he slipped past. I notice he got by your cops too. Including the one here on duty. My riders are at my son's house, finishing things up there. What you should check on is who told him where to find Samantha. i will handle keeping them safe at home."

With that he walked away from Sean. The two had not spoken in years. Thomas still held memory of Sean striking Ezra. And of Marcia's words to his son. Ezra might have let them go, but Thomas would not. He knew white people only forget when convenient. When they were angry they remembered everything.

Samantha stepped from Ezra's vehicle, onto his property, the house standing there, in all its glory. From the road it could barely be seen, the cluster of trees keeping it hidden from unwelcomed eyes. "I like it.." She stepped forward, making her way to the front door, greeting the SAMOK members that had been assigned to help unload their things. Samantha took a deep breath, her right extending through the door frame, gently hitting the floor. Her first step into their future. The blonde made her way to the bedroom, thoroughly exhausted, silently thanking Ezra for purchasing a house. Samantha shut the door, and stripped, leaving her clothing in trail, Samantha stepped from Ezra's vehicle, onto his property, the house standing there, in all its glory. From the road it could barely be seen, the cluster of trees keeping it hidden from unwelcomed eyes. "I like it.." She stepped forward, making her way to the front door, greeting the SAMOK members that had been assigned to help unload their things. Samantha took a deep breath, her right extending through the door frame, gently hitting the floor. Her first step into their future. The blonde made her way to the bedroom, thoroughly exhausted, silently thanking Ezra for purchasing a house. Samantha shut the door, and stripped, leaving her clothing in trail, one boot at the bedroom door, the other by the bed, her dress followed next and the red bra laid at the entrance of the master bathroom, her red panties on the white tiled floor. Showering had been the first thing she needed to do, then sleep. She briefly wondered if there were any of her clothing or Ezra's in the house as yet. It had not been an urgent thought, sleeping naked would not be a problem, for either one of themSamantha stepped from Ezra's vehicle, onto his property, the house standing there, in all its glory. From the road it could barely be seen, the cluster of trees keeping it hidden from unwelcomed eyes. "I like it.." She stepped forward, making her way to the front door, greeting the SAMOK members that had been assigned to help unload their things. Samantha took a deep breath, her right extending through the door frame, gently hitting the floor. Her first step into their future. The blonde made her way to the bedroom, thoroughly exhausted, silently thanking Ezra for purchasing a house. Samantha shut the door, and stripped, leaving her clothing in trail, Samantha stepped from Ezra's vehicle, onto his property, the house standing there, in all its glory. From the road it could barely be seen, the cluster of trees keeping it hidden from unwelcomed eyes. "I like it.." She stepped forward, making her way to the front door, greeting the SAMOK members that had been assigned to help unload their things. Samantha took a deep breath, her right extending through the door frame, gently hitting the floor. Her first step into their future. The blonde made her way to the bedroom, thoroughly exhausted, silently thanking Ezra for purchasing a house. Samantha shut the door, and stripped, leaving her clothing in trail, one boot at the bedroom door, the other by the bed, her dress followed next and the red bra laid at the entrance of the master bathroom, her red panties on the white tiled floor. Showering had been the first thing she needed to do, then sleep. She briefly wondered if there were any of her clothing or Ezra's in the house as yet. It had not been an urgent thought, sleeping naked would not be a problem, for either one of them. Samantha hoped Ezra did not get the urge to throw her onto their new mattress, and fuck her brains out. His way of saying welcome home.one boot at the bedroom door, the other by the bed, her dress followed next and the red bra laid at the entrance of the master bathroom, her red panties on the white tiled floor. Showering had been the first thing she needed to do, then sleep. She briefly wondered if there were any of her clothing or Ezra's in the house as yet. It had not been an urgent thought, sleeping naked would not be a problem, for either one of them. Samantha hoped Ezra did not get the urge to throw her onto their new mattress, and fuck her brains out. His way of saying welcome home.

Samantha hoped Ezra did not get the urge to throw her onto their new mattress, and fuck her brains out. His way of saying welcome home.one boot at the bedroom door, the other by the bed, her dress followed next and the red bra laid at the entrance of the master bathroom, her red panties on the white tiled floor. Showering had been the first thing she needed to do, then sleep. She briefly wondered if there were any of her clothing or Ezra's in the house as yet. It had not been an urgent thought, sleeping naked would not be a problem, for either one of them. Samantha hoped Ezra did not get the urge to throw her onto their new mattress, and fuck her brains out. His way of saying welcome home.

Ezra thanked everyone, then set them on their way before entering the house, locking it and their car in the garage. It was a two story house, the first level built into the hills, the second floor just peeking out of the earth, with a sunporch balcony dominating the upper floor, while a wrap around porch protected the ground floor from the world. it already had large comfy Adirondack wooden chairs, and a porch swing. It had a large sun window curling around the side of the house connecting to the garage, while on the other side was a large picture window. All the windows were hardened, tempered and shatter proof as it was Oklahoma, the walls also hardened and reinforced, the doors similarly reinforced with security locks.

It also had a state of the art security system, which he activated.

He checked every window and door carefully, and the two car garage where his truck and two bikes were sitting. "Need to get her a car for herself." The tools were laid out all over.

He double checked the locks here as well, then went inside and to the kitchen and into the living room which dominated the right side of the house. The left side held the dining room and the kitchen, the house divided subtly by the stairs to the second floor, the split stairwell facing the front door. The living quarters were reached by a hallway into the earth, hidden beneath the stairs. There were two guest rooms on the right and left, a large bathroom and closet on the right and left between the master bedroom at the end of the hall, with another door to the right, right next to the master bedroom that lead to the library/officespace The stairs hid a basement access stairwell as well, though the basement was not especially large and meant more as a spare storm shelter and storage space.

He smiled seeing her clothing trail on the dark hardwood floor, gathering them and dropping them into the laundry basket by the door. He stripped as well and joined her in the shower.

He made sure she didn't think he was pushing for sex. Instead he merely wanted to hold her, be close. "How ya feeling babe?"

Samantha scrubbed her delicate skin with a medium sized washcloth slathered in French vanilla body wash, her favourite scent. She watched Ezra prance into the shower like he owned the place and a smile followed, he was the master of their humble abide, Samantha however, was not quite yet it's mistress. "Better now that I'm here" She turned her back to him, handing him the washcloth, living together in college had been perfect training ground for becoming husband and wife. Samantha learnt Ezra's faults, his likes and the little things that made him smile. They were two simple creatures, born of wealth and families tqhat were like night and day. Now they were together, only by the grace God, Samantha thought. She did know who found who first, but it was Ezra's determination that saw them to this moment.

"Wash my back please" She relaxed, allowing him to use his large hands, not only to scrub, but massage her back. Her body merely a feather under his touch. Samantha turned to rinse herself, her eyes closed "We need to invite our parents overs..." She took the washcloth., squeezing some of the male scented body wash onto it, her hands working everything gentle till it came to a nice lather. Samantha, already washed and smelling of vanilla, moved to Ezra's back, her hands gently scrubbing, with as much pressure as she could muster. She scrubbed his back most mornings during their years of college, he had been simply too big too do it himself. Samantha at first found it funny, that was until he returned the favour. Slowly but surely it became their thing, unspoken duty, between lovers. He needed her, and she wanted him.

"..Don't think I wanna set a date for the wedding until they've worked things out" Samantha spoke cautiously, uncertain of how he felt. She knew he had not adored her parents, not after the way he had been treated. But like the gentleman he was, every time he saw them, his smile was bright, demeanor soft and he treated them with the same respect as he did his own parents. Samantha finished up the wide expanse of Ezra's back with a quick wrong of the cloth, letting the soapy water run along the defined muscles of his back. "I can't marry you knowing our parents hate each other. I mean for crying out loud the history isn't too nice between us."

Samantha rinsed the cloth underneath the warm water, hanging it on built in ledge of the shower wall "It makes no sense getting married with all the bad blood still running between us. I thought we were pass this, but I doubt we'll ever truly be. Our family history is going to haunt us forever." Samantha exited the shower, wrapping a white towel around her, fastening it by her breasts. "We need to at least try and get back to being civil. A nice dinner should do, I'll cook, they'll come...we'll talk" She shook her curls, passing her fingers through .

" And don't you dare try to talk me out of it, our mother's used to be good friends till you realised your penis liked me" Samantha chuckled at the last part, knowing that had been a major part in Ezra's interest in her as a teenager. The boy who hated being touched, could not help his dick's reaction to Samantha Beckett. Despite being popular for many reasons, beauty included. Samantha Beckett's name would best be known, as the girl who bagged the elusive Ezra Willowfoot. She would forever be the envy of every girl in town, even if they were to split up.

He followed her. "i wasn't going to argue. but i say we have them bring our siblings. They tend to be more restrained with them around."

He moved to his side of the large sink, two taps, and washed his face, then shaved quickly and expertly. His beard had begun to come in, the bristles always hard and sharp, and he didn't like even accidentally hurting Samantha's soft flesh. So his own ritual included shaving once in the morning, and again before bed.

He used a straight razor as regular razors couldn't even finish a single cheek. His straight razors however tidied him up nicely and kept him smooth for about ten hours.

Once done he washed his face and neck again, then turned to her and smiled. "Maybe dinner in three days?"

he scooped her up and took her into the bedroom, setting her on the bed then went to the large walk in closet, going to the back and grabbing a pair of shorts before returning to kiss her softly before putting the shorts on. "Everything is hung up. your stuff in front, mine in back."

he had done this because she did have the nicer clothing. his five suits were present as well, but he only wore them for important events, and his jeans tshirts, hoodies and other clothing also all needed their own space due to his size.

He drew back the covers and lay on his side, sighing happily at the comfort. It was a memory foam tempur-pedic and it aligned to support his size wonderfully. "Bedtime babe."

he looked over at her with adoration, but he had sensed her need to just be held and sleep, so he reached out and touched her spine tenderly but without a sexual push in the touch. "love you."

Samantha shook her head in disagreement "No siblings.." She allowed him to take her into the bedroom, and silently watched as he found himself something to slip on. While she sat there still in the towel. "I know you think it may be better, but it won't, they won't open up fully being restrained. At least I don't want them restrained, they've done enough of that." Samantha got off the bed and moved into the closet, watching familiar articles of her clothes hanging from the dark, rich wooden hangers. "Our parents are not going to kill each other, not with us there...we are still their children after all." Samantha spotted a stray black tee shirt on one of the bars, with a quick glance she knew it ha don't belonged to her. Ezra's scent lingered on the fabric, and the SAMOK printed large across the chest area had all been clear signs of who the owner had been. Without a second thought, the blonde stripped herself of the towel, and donned the tee shirt, the hem of the garment stopping right below her knees.

She returned to the bed, her big burly boyfriend taking her into his arms. They laid there in silence, Ezra touching her gently, his words so familiar, yet soothing every time. "Love you more" She smiled, reaching up, giving his tanned cheek a quick peck. Samantha settled back into her loving boyfriend's arms, and soon fell asleep.

When she rose from her sweet slumber the clock on nightstand on Ezra's side of the bed read ten o'clock. Samantha sighed, scarcely believing they kept for nine hours straight. Why wouldn't they? everything was perfect, they were engaged, finished college, moved in together in a house that was theirs. They were happy, content and in love. All that had been left was to the wedding, a nice big outdoor wedding,with friends and family. Samantha smiled as she thought of all the wonderful memories to come. Unbeknownst to Ezra, the blonde had been eager to begin a family of her own. Especially as the house seemed so big and empty with just the two of them. She was snot accustomed to silence, her brother's were always running around their childhood home, never a dull moment. A little version of Ezra wreaking havoc around their new home put a silly smile of Samantha's lips. She he came from a bigger family than hers, and she briefly wondered if he was just as eager as she was to have little feet pitter pattering around on the hardwood floors.

The blonde glanced at Ezra's face, wondering if he was starving just as much as she was. Without much hesitation, she pried herself from his arms. Moving to the kitchen, as expected, the cupboards and fridge had been empty. Samantha smiled, despite being hungry, grocery shopping the first item on her agenda for tomorrow. Samantha made her way back to bedroom, not wanting to wake Ezra to go into town to fetch burgers. Yet not wanting to go herself. She sighed, climbing onto the bed next to his large frame, placing her lips on his. If she was going to wake him from dreamland, it would be done properly. Her kiss of soft, gentle and sweet. "Sorry to wake you" She threw one leg over him, straddling his strong body, her lips moving on his, her blonde hair falling cascading to her right, gently caressing his cheeks, but falling flush on his chest. "I'm starving..." Samantha whispered.

He opened one blue eye and studied her. "And what my dear would you like to eat?"

He drew her down into another kiss, revealing that he had gotten up and brushed his teeth, then come back to bed. It awas a trick of his. he hated to kiss her with morning breath, and her need to forage often left him more than enough time to see to his hygiene.

He kissed her again, holding this one, his left hand moving in her hair, his right on her hip.

he had grown hard at her touch, but he did not press the issue. They would 'bless' their home when she was ready, not before."

Samantha felt the familiar touch of Ezra's member, the way the hard shaft pressed against her leg made her chuckle. "I was thinking Chinese...." She mumbled into his lips, his mouth still holding her captive.

With expert skill, she rolled herself off of Ezra, glancing at the obvious rise in his sweats. If it had been any other time, she might have hopped onto him, enjoying their carnal pleasure. "My tummy is hungry, and not for what your body wants to provide" Samantha got off the bed and made her way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. "How did you manage all this" Her arms spread out, her way of describing the marvelous architecture that was his. "Its unlike anything I've ever seen"

He laughed. "Hey it is not my fault that you are so sexy my body reacts to you."

He stood and followed her. "Wasn't hard. My fighting purses, my businesses and i knew contractors." His family.

"And Chinese?....well it is almost lunch time. So here is the question. Are you coming with me? Or staying here to inspect the house?"

Back
Top Bottom