Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

I think I may get my thread rps caught up soon. Then I'll move to PM ones, and finish up with email ones. Again thank you for your patience.

On another note, one of my partners got some incredibly good news. You know you are, and I thank you for the PM. I could not be happier for you. You deserve this.

I'm close to being caught up. Things are starting to return to normal in some aspects. I'm glad I'm in the mood to write more as of late. Glad for a couple of days off from work too. Tomorrow and the next day I will not be at work. My job isn't hard, by any means. Right now I struggle with the questions people ask that I simply don't know the answers to. It will all come in time. It takes time to learn anything. So I must have patience. I have given all my thread rps a reply. I have replied to almost all of my PM rps as well. Tyr understands if I wait and do all of his replies last and together. So now it's the email rps. I know I have three of those in email. Not too bad.

I have to close up my department tonight. It's not that bad at all. Just three things that I have to do, and none of them are that difficult. Messy maybe. lol. The first time I filled up the machine we use, I had tint on my face. I rubbed and didn't know that I had a green streak down my cheek. My ex, who also works there, comes up to me and says, "can I laugh at you now?" I had been laughing at him earlier for something I saw. That's another story, and I digress. I asked him why, and he told me I had paint on my face.

So have a good day Bluemoon!

Today has been an incredibly good day. My mood is so good it’s off the charts. I’m happy, smiling, even enjoying the music in my head. I’m not kidding. Uncle Kracker. Follow Me. Had that song on my mind a lot lately, and I’ve been listening to it a lot. I know it’s an older song, but there’s something about it. I like it. Anyway. I digress. My rps are going great. I’ve got the best partners under the sun. I thank you all for being so wonderful. Gentlemen, and lady of course, you are an inspiration to work with. The ideas, the plots, the scenes, the characters are all stunning. Thank you so much.

My mother is doing well. For those of you who might not know, she had surgery two weeks ago. She is actually getting around great. She’s still in pain, and that’s to be expected. They took 23 staples out of her leg this week. So trust me, I understand why she still hurts. I spend a good bit of time with her during the day, and then I go to my job at night. So my time has been a little tight, but I’ve started writing again. I do write while I’m with her. She gets on her IPAD and takes a nap while I write. We watch television, I cook for her, we talk, laugh, and I’m just as happy as I can be on my laptop most of the time I’m there. I’m not kidding when I say my mother is my best friend. Call me weird for having that kind of relationship with her if you want, but she is my best friend. We’re hoping to go to Myrtle Beach in October. I told her my birthday was then, and we talked about going, taking in a concert, but if the concert doesn’t happen, it’s not big deal. I told her I don’t care. I just want to go. It’s gonna be just me and her. There’s also probably going to be a book signing that month, and of course I’ll go with her to that. So Ocotober is looking like a good month for us. I would go see Magic Mike XXL with my mother. In fact, I saw the first Magic Mike and 50 Shades of Grey with her. We had a blast! That’s the type of relationship we have.

So yeah. A good day, and I hope all of you are having just as good of a day as I am.

That moment when you realize you’re starting to not want something you once did. It came for me the other day when I was looking in the ‘Who’s Online’ list at the bottom of the main page. I always look to see which of my partners is online. I normally check to see if a certain person is online as well. When it finally occurred to me that I didn’t check to see if this person was online, it was a wonderful feeling. I’m starting to not miss this person or desire to write with them anymore. That’s a good thing. It's a horrible thing to want something you can't have. It's liberating when you start to get over that.

Today is one of my days off, and I’m glad for that. Not only do I have catching up to do, as always, I just need to be away from my job. I got some extra hours last night when I was asked if I would stay and close up the department. I knew I was off today, and it’s really hard for me to say to no to someone when they ask me if I can stay face to face. Well I dropped a quart of paint, and let me tell you, when it hit the floor, sadly the lid popped off. White paint spilled from it. I could not clean it up. Why? Not because I’m lazy or lack the common sense to clean up a floor, but because I am not HazMat certified. So I will be asking for my classes for that.

So today I will be trying to get out some responses. I’ve already got one rp heavily on my brain. There is another one that is also creeping into my mind. So I’m ready to get some work done. Hope everyone has a good day.

I think I want to do a female/female rp. I've done one before on another site, and I've done scenes with one here. I think I want to do a rp now that is strictly, if not mostly female/female.

I have a date. I met the guy online, on another site. We were chatting, and it just felt right. He lives a few hours from me. So he's driving in to spend the day. He's being a gentlemen. He is very polite, kind, and sweet. Yes he's handsome as well. His voice is nice. He wants to treat me like a gentlemen should treat a lady, and I like that. He wants to hold my hand, kiss, spend time together, even have me sit on his lap, but he's not pushing for anything more. We have our date next week, and again, I can't wait.

Aww, congrats you! Have a nice time on your date. I always think those first couple of dates are always a really exciting part of life.

*fake crying* Our Andy is growing up. Soon she will disappear from us because real game is better then literary game, and we will all miss each other.

*hands Sirix box of fake tissues*

Sob, its so true! Whatever will happen to us, left all alone in the cruel world of the internet without her?!

*accepts the box, sharing the tissues with Reyden and any others that "needs" them*

I'm not sure. I guess, as heart breaking as it is, find other partners.

I was going to tell you off for having a smutty mind and writing this -

sirix said:
*accepts the box, sharing the tissues with Reyden and any others that "needs" them*

but then it struck me that actually, knowing Andy, she would sort of prefer the smuttier action really!

Although would also probably insist that we not waste it on tissues...

Well, in my defense, I wasn't trying for smutty. I said "needs" as opposed to needs because we are fake crying, so we aren't really doing anything with them.

I will give you however she would not condone wasting that on tissues.

You two are too much. I love you both. You're the best. I will always make time for my partners. It may take a while to get a reply back to you, but I'm not going anywhere. Oh, and you're right. Stop wasting it on the tissues.

One of my new rps never even got off the ground. Taylor’s Unconventional Love Story was to be the tale of Taylor’s journey down the path of sexual discovery. Being married to a man who was constantly away with his job, she found herself sexually attracted to two of his friends, who were helping her out while he was away. Her vanilla marriage wasn’t satisifying her anymore, and her needs, her urges, only grew while her husband was away. So embarking down the path of adultery with his two best friends, she begins to explore other aspects to sex besides the missionary position, with the lights out, every Friday like her husband enjoyed. At some point in the rp, her husband was going to find out, and what happened from there was something my partner and I had decided on. He could have walked away. He could have decided to join her, allowing her to help him push his limits. The two of them could traveled down this dark path together. He could have watched her opening up, being who she was really was with his two friends. She could have brought in some of her friends for that matter. It was something we decided on, and I wrote the opening post. Then….nothing. My partner contacted me saying he still wanted to do the rp, but my last PM has gone unopened. I noticed that trend with some of my other messages as well in the past. I know my partner has time constraints, but I wrote the opening post a month ago. In as much as I want to write with this person, I think it’s safe to say it’s not going to happen. If I’m wrong, I do apologize to him, but let’s face it. A month? For one reply? *sighs* I was really looking forward to the rp as well.

Hi Nich,

You don't know me since we haven't had the pleasure to talk yet. I'm new here and the training wheels are still attached to my hips. I have only read your last post so far and I'm sorry to hear that your story didn't work out. A previous partner of mine whispered to me that you were a good writer so I was wondering if we could possibly partner up and play a similar version of the story you have mentioned above. If this interests you we can certainly talk more on PM :)

I'm not sure about you, but for me I think it's because I can't believe that I really have those traits or are so prominent in those traits, that people talk comment on it.

It was a comment that someone made today while we were talking. I told him it was easier to believe the bad stuff.

My mother goes back to work today. Six weeks ago today she had her knee replacement surgery. She’s still not 100%, and her knee still hurts, but she’s tired of sitting at home. My mother is a tough woman. This has been a long hard road for her, and there’s still more to travel. I have no doubt she’ll make it all the way and look back on this one day as a horrible memory, but I hope she looks back on it with pride. Pride because of what she overcame. Knee replacement is something you have to work back from. That’s what she was told, and it’s true. My mother wanted it bad enough. She pushed. She wouldn’t sit there and simply accept the fact that her leg was hurting, she had been through major surgery, and take things slowly. No. That wasn’t an option for her. This woman pushed and worked hard. I hope I can be half the woman she is. I tell people this, and I have no shame in saying so either, my mother is my best friend. She’s an amazing person. Not just because of her strength, but because of her capacity to love. She has such a big heart and wants to help so many. If she were a rich woman, she would give so much of her money away. That’s just who she is. I’m going off on a tangent here about how wonderful she is. So before I get too lost, I do want to say that my father is a wonderful man as well. One of my fondest memories of my father was on a day that we were going to my grand-parent’s house. We had stopped at Kentucky Fried Chicken. My father got what we needed, but he also got a single meal. He drove just a little ways back, past where we had come to get there, and stopped. I watched him through the back window of the car as he took the meal to a homeless man sitting on a wooden bench. My daddy gave it to him. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, and there’s no point in asking my dad what he said either. He can’t remember what I told him two hours ago. There’s no way he’ll remember what was said all those years ago. Still it made an impression. These are the people I come from. Though I try to hide it well and be cynical in real life, these are the people I can only hope to be as good as. We should really love our parents while we have them. I’m lucky both of mine are still here, and though there are days I might be frustrated with them, I do love them both dearly. I still feel like a little girl when my dad calls me, “gal,” or “baby”. I want to take a trip to New York with my mom to see Wendy Williams. How you doing? Lol.

Role plays are looking good. I only owe a handful of people. I know Reydan is owed one. Thank you so much for you latest post. Brilliant as always my sexy UK man. Tyr is owed all four. Sirix, the only period roleplay I have ever attempted. I will get back to you soon. I am anxious for things to progress with the princess and the prince. Jack Stalker, I have most certainly not forgotten about you. I’m happy to be working with you again. Alvis Alendran, I haven’t forgotten you either, and of course I’m also happy to be working with you again as well. Our first role play was hot, and the second one is not disappointing in the slightest. If I’ve missed anyone, I apologize. It was not on purpose. Know that I subscribe to my threads. That helps me keep them straight, and if our rp is in email or PM, I try to keep them straight. I just got a reply back from another roleplay, and I plan on replying to this one before I go to work tonight. LadyDark, you know I love our roleplays.

Have a good evening Bluemoon!

My mom went to work last night. She actually prayed to be able to get to her car when she was coming home. Where is she at right now? On her way to work. Again. Like I said, she doesn't quit.

I did come across some rp plots on another site that I am not a member of. I think I’ll be adding to them to my request thread at some point. Speaking of which, I just cleaned out all of my dying rps. If you’re name and our rp is still up there, then you survived. 17 rps total. 9 are active. The rest are on a slow burn. So no, I am not looking to take on any new rps right now.

Fine Print
When MC agrees to work late one night, she has no idea of what is about to come to pass. When a handsome stranger appears, asking for the phone to call a mechanic, she helps him out. He makes another request. He has a very important business dinner to et to but h has given his word that his girlfriend of fouryears shall be with him. The truth is he has no girlfriend and had managed to convince a friend to play the part. Yet when he makes it clear tha niothing more shall come of that night, the disappointed female leaves him high and dry.

While waiting for th3e mechanice to show up though he is surpirsed by MC and offers to pay her to play the part. MC herself is working a low paid job, and her trust in men has been badly mistreated. In her youth she was drawn to grease monkeys and men with shady natures. So two years prviously after being left with nothing but a a cactus she vows never to be swept off her feet ever again.

He is a workaholic buisiness man through and through and while having had brief dalliances with woman, none have ever reached his heart, and he does not plan on that changing any time soon. With some persuasion, she agrees to the meal, but what should of beena one off event brings them together for a whole ten days of pretending to be a couple.

Moonlit Mile

The setting is beautiful. It’s a dream vacation around the world. Where they currently are is up for discussion. The only bad part is she has to take it with him. He loves her, treats her wonderfull, but something is missing. It has been for a long time. She’s grown bored with him and their vanilla, average life. Still she remains with him. On this particular evening, she’s strolling the beach, taking in the sights and sounds, when she freezes in her tracks. Witnessing a crime (that is also up for discussion), she reaches into her pocket and takes out her cell phone. Capturing the man’s face, she stands watching with baited breath. Finally he notices her, and she holds up the phone, a way to let him know she has proof. She warns him one false move, and she will send the video to every person on her contact list. She knows he must flee, and he will be on the run. She only has one request of him to gain her silence. “Take me with you.”

Jackpot

She’s a college student failing out of her classes and spending mommy and daddy’s hard earned money doing nothing. Knowing she’ll have to face the music, she takes what little bit of money she has left from them and heads out to Vegas. A weekend filled with booze and gambling, she finally settles in front of slot machine in the early hours of the morning. Putting her money in, she smiles as she waits to see what the machine has for her. Everything lines up. The lights flash and sirens sound. She has won the jackpot. The famed slot machine hasn’t had a payout in 20 years. 2.3 million dollars. She’s shocked. Your character is the owner of the hotel and casion that hosts the slot machine. She’ll be paid half her winnings then, but she has to wait for the company that made the slot machine to come out and examine the machine to make sure it was working properly when it paid out. So during that time, the hotel comps a room for her. Of course the two characters will be spending time together. After the machine is examined and found to be working properly, what will happen when she takes her money? Will she stay in Vegas? Will your character find some way before that time to blackmail her and keep her there? She has gone from having nothing of her own to having 2.3 million dollars. She insists the entire time this has to be some kind of joke. How will your character react to her? Everything is up for discussion.

Edit: There is one rp that I would be willing to do. I have already been in talks with someone about it. I need to get in touch with them and see if there's still any interest. I think it as a group rp.

I took my mom out to lunch today. It was fun to be with her, but we got the worst service. People came in after us, got their food, and left. It was just horrible. At least the company was pleasant. When I got home, I had a PM from one of my partners. Turns out, for reasons I understand, he can not continue with our rp. So that’s one done. He was going to give me death in a rp too. I was so looking forward to it. I’ve done death once in a rp, but it was different from the context of this one. As I said, I do understand his reasons, and I wish him all the best.

That’s one less rp that I had, but I’m not going out looking for more. I still have rps that I have yet to reply to. In all venues that I rp in, I have replies that need to go out. So no. I am not looking for anything new. Not yet. Some of my rps I know, or at least hope, they will be long term. Some I know will come to an end. I work with one partner whom I’ve already completed one rp with. So the rp we’re doing now will come to an end, and I still won’t take any new ones. Lol. At least I don’t think so.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have some chocolate ice cream in my freezer that is calling me. Listen. You just might hear it. “Aaaaaannnnndddddyyyyyy! Come and eat me!” That sounds a little perverted. Plus I have a DVD I bought today to watch. Insurgent. I loved the first movie. I just watched the remake of Carrie two nights ago. It was good, but you can’t beat the original. I’ll admit the death scenes were good, but we have so much more technology today than we had when the first one was made. Still, it was okay. I perfer the first one though. Have a good day Bluemoon.

Bad night. I had something happen, on a personal front, and I'm ready to quit. What's the point anymore?

Back
Top Bottom