Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
The creature as a large serpent wrapped up tightly in a ball of its own thick scaly mass.

MLMS:
He moans out. "F-fuck your tight."

PaS:
In time he may get better, a recluse who wanted someone to love on going straight to almost serial killer like thoughts as a tough stretch for only one day, but there was probably someone to meet those needs for her.

TT:
Haru kept fucking Jacob's tight pussy with its black pussy slowly. That huge Asian dick stretching out his cuntboy pussy. Haru was panting softly as he did so, this was as new to him as it was to Jacob, so when Jacob's womb was invaded by Haru's thick head it was as much a shock to Haru as it was surely to Jacob.

QotN:
"Come on out stud, you know that being locked up so long makes you horny." He stepped into the cage.

MLMS:
"I haven't had any kids yet babe."

PaS:
She sniffed to air, picking up a strong male scent and following it.

TT:
He gasped, arching back and soaking Haru's cock. "D-dammit that feels really good."

QotN:
The massive snake slowly raises up, hissing softly at the fox that had entered its cage.

MLMS:
"I could tell, but my wife is still pretty tight after giving birth."

PaS:
What she eventually finds is a fiery bird hitting his hands against a tree trunk.

TT:
Both of Haru's hands had now moved to Jacob's legs as he fucks the cuntboy harder against the back of his womb. "your pussy feels good to." Says the small Asian male as he thrust that huge dick of his around inside him.

QotN:
He stopped, rubbing his pussy. "Smell that my scaly friend? I'm hot and ready for you."

MLMS:
"Still can't beat a teen stud." She chuckled, bouncing faster on his cock."

PaS:
"Mmm, well hello there. In the middle of a tough, sweaty workout then stud?"

TT:
"Shit, you're really fuckin deep. Now I'm glad I came to this lame tutoring thing." He panted, legs hooking around Haru's hips.

QotN:
The snake slowly slithers around the fox, near the end of his long tail two long thick cocks came into view.

MLMS:
Her little white disguised pussy being filled with his thick black cock each time she came down.

PaS:
The Blazeken stops and looks at this visitor. "oh? What gave it away?"

TT:
With Jacob's legs wrapped around him not much of a chance that he could pull out now. Haru kept pounding into his tight pussy. With how Jacob's face looked he almost looked...cute, like a girl getting fucked for her first time...which was the case almost.

QotN:
"Would you look at that? Like a work of art my slithering mate."

MLMS:
She moaned, bouncing faster. "Anything you like that your lovely wife just won't provide?"

PaS:
"All of those gorgeous rippling muscles. I bet you have endowment to match."

TT:
"If you don't slow down I'm g-gonna." He arched back with a girlish moan, clenching like a hot vice on Haru's dick.

QotN:
The end of that tail moved closer to the fox. Those two huge cocks practically shoved before his horny little majesty.

MLMS:
"She doesn't do tit fucks."

PaS:
"Well aren't you a forward little slut."

TT:
It was when Jacob's former virgin pussy gripped his huge cock so tightly that Haru let out a moan that wasn't to much more mainly then Jacob's was. Haru's huge cock throbbing and pulsing inside of the cuntboy's pussy as from his thick fat head a torrent of his thick Asian cum starts to pour into Jacob's womb.

QotN:
He straddled the twin dicks, rubbing against them. "Yeah, you want me t o fuck you, huh?"

MLMS:
She smirked, sliding off, leaving him slick with her juices. "Well then, lets do that eh?"

PaS:
"Why mince words? I want sex, I figure you might too."

TT:
"Ahh fuck that feels really damn good." He panted, laying back on the couch."

QotN:
The great snake hisses as the fox offers himself up to take the two thick cocks inside them.

MLMS:
"S-sure, get on your knees and put my cock between your tits."

PaS:
He smirk and from his crouch grows a long thick aviary cock that was pinkish red in color.

TT:
"Y-ya..." Haru says as his cock keeps slowly filling Jacob's pussy with his cum. "mmm...it feels like your cunt is trying to milk all the cum it can out of my dick."

QotN:
He grinned, sliding roughly down upon the dual shafts.

MLMS:
She gladly did, sucking his cockhead as she bounced her plump tits.

PaS:
"Mmm,too bad, no balls to lick." She chuckled, walking to him. "Sit down so I can reach."

TT:
"N-not surprised, every shot feels amazing on the back of my womb."

QotN:
one thick cock going into his ass and the other filling his cunt up.

MLMS:
He moans softly as his hands rest on her head while she ruins his wedding vows, all part of her master's plan.

PaS:
He smirks and takes a seat on a fallen tree, a fallen tree with punch marks all over the trunk.

TT:
"Should we be worried that I'm cumming inside you?"

QotN:
"Not very vicious, what are you doing all locked up?"

MLMS:
She smiles, bouncing her tits faster, sucking and bobbing her head.

PaS:
She swayed over, hugging his hefty cock. "Ever had a full body handjob?"

TT:
"I do have a doctor, and according to them I'm sterile. I don't think we'll have to worry about it."

QotN:
The huge snake says nothing, if it could speak was up to question, though as he calls it tame its two cocks suddenly slam hard into as deep her body would let them.

MLMS:
"Fuck, come on just a little bit more, and I'll paint those white tits for ya."

PaS:
He looks at her. "A full body handjob? Not sure what your implying can be called a handjob."

TT:
"Oh...ok." He says as slowly Haru tires to pull his huge cock out of Jacob's cunt. When the huge mass is finally free its head rubs against the lips and black hair of Jacob's pussy, smudging cum into it. While from his lips slowly Haru's thick hot cum ozzed out.

QotN:
He gasped and moaned, hugging it's scaly body. "That's it, fuck me!"

MLMS:
She moaned, pulling her mouth back and bouncing her tits faster.

PaS:
"Well then, why don't you just use me as a nice, tight cocksleeve?"

TT:
"Mmm, I'm curious. You're so big, have you ever, well, sucked yourself?"

QotN:
The huge snake keeps fucking him hard with his two huge cocks. The reason this snake was captured was his killing and eating of livestock, as well the rape and impregnation of 30 women.

MLMS:
"Fuck!" He shouts out as from his thick black cock thick ropes of cum shoot out, hitting her face and landing on her tits.

PaS:
"hmm, not a bad idea."

TT:
He blushes. "No! I'm not that fucking flexible!" He says loudly. "Besides your the cunt here, why don't you suck my cock..."

QotN:
He smirked, looking over the list of charges on the cell wall. "No sentients killed...I think I'll have you moved to my personal harem. Can you speak?"

MLMS:
She moaned, rubbing it into her tits. "Well, you're pretty backed up babe."

PaS:
"Then lift me up in those big, strong talons."

TT:
"Don't forget, I can still kick the shit out of you in a fight." He stood, cum running down his legs. "I am not your girl, I am not your bitch. We are equals, got it? You'd better, if you want more of this."

QotN:
The snake just hisses and keeps fucking him. These cells usually didn't hold hyper intelligent creatures.

MLMS:
"I guess I was..." He says, he enjoyed it, but felt guilty about his wife.

PaS:
He smirks and picks her, his talons wrapping around her thin little legs.

TT:
Haru blushes more and looks away. "Your the one who asked if I ever sucked my own cock...and your the one who started this..." He says before he hugs Jacob's waist. "But yes...I understand that...this is just all new to me..."

QotN:
"Pity. Maybe the alchemist can enhance you." He panted, bouncing his hips down.

MLMS:
She sucked him clean, tugging him into a kiss, dispensing an undetectable poison in her saliva.

PaS:
"Mmm, look at that gorgeous cock, you're gonna split me in two."

TT:
"Alright, now sit down, I'll clean off that thick cock for you."

QotN:
It was highly doubtful he wanted this snake for light conversation, even less so when his ass and cunt were all to happily being violated by a beast that had nocked up 30 women before.

MLMS:
He felt relaxed, didn't even notice that his death had just been sealed. "Thanks, guess I forgot how it feels to fuck something young and eager."

PaS:
He lowers her down slightly. As a bird he didn't have a 'head' exactly, it was all one long shaft that came to a point on the end on penetration, made getting inside easier when size was a issue. His tip grazes against her pussy to tease her, he was in no hurry.

TT:
"Alright..." Haru takes a seat on the back, not exactly where Jacob had been sitting since a small cum stain was there, but over to the end of the couch.

QotN:
"My womb is ready and fertile, may Anubis bless me with they scaly spawn." He panted.

MLMS:
"You're welcome. We have some time if you want my pussy again."

PaS:
She moaned, ready lips drooling droplets of her juices down his shaft.

TT:
He chuckled, kneeling and licking Haru's cockhead. "How long do you need before round two?"

QotN:
The snake thrusts in and out of his two holes harder and faster until with a last powerful slam of his twin cocks he starts to flood the fox's pussy and ass with snake spunk.

MLMS:
"Ok, lets go to my study then."

PaS:
"Your quite the eager little slut aren't you, I haven't even started to come inside and your dripping wet."

TT:
Haru shivers a little feeling another 'guy's' tongue on his dick. "I'm ok to go...how about you?"

QotN:
He moaned out, clenching and hungrily milking the massive cock. "By Anubis...you've definately earned a pardon my slithering lover."

MLMS:
She grinned, following. The poison would take some time to affect him. The next time his heart rate spiked, as it would during orgasm, it would stop dead.

PaS:
"Who wouldn't be? Looking at such a strong, commanding male." She grinned.

TT:
He raised a brow. "Why am I not surprised?" He chuckled, c:imbing into Haru's lap.

QotN:
The giant snake hisses, almost sounding joyful in its tone as he had the more powerful ruler in the land squirting on his twin cocks.

MLMS:
"Ok, bend over the couch right there."

PaS:
He lowers her down further, the tip of his bird cock pushing into her pussy, followed by a good few inches of the total of his huge dick.

TT:
Haru looks at him, up at his face as he got onto his lap. Haru might have been new to sex, but he new the basics of it. He grabs his cock and tries to hold it up so Jacob can sit down on it.

QotN:
He shivered in pleasure as he came down from climax, staying firmly impaled. "Thank, my lovely reptile."

MLMS:
She did as she asked, waving her dripping pussy in his direction.

PaS:
She moaned out, belly already starting to bulge out slightly.

TT:
"Having trouble wielding your weapon?" He snickered, reaching down to line him up and sliding down with a moan.

QotN:
The snake leaves his highness on his twin dicks as his tail moves around, by way of this movement the cocks also moved around inside his stuffed fox pussy and ass. It was a little rough, but the goal was soon clear as his front was presses against the wall, seemed even giant snakes loved to see his ass when banging.

MLMS:
He comes up behind her and with his hands on her hips pushes his thick back cock into her "white" pussy as he starts off fucking her hard.

PaS:
"A nice little cunt, perfect after working up." He says as he pushes in more as he stated to raise her up and down on his shaft, letting her cunt wrap around his heated dick.

TT:
"Fuck you..." He says blushing. "Its heavy and I only got one hand free...guess you can see why I hate gym so much awww" He says finishing with a moan as Jacob came down on his huge cock once more. Haru's hands move to rest on Jacob's hips as the biker cuntboy was now free to ride this Asian monster he found.

Back
Top Bottom