Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sere kissed him back. "Do you think Tony's going to be ok with this?" She worried her old friend would do something insane, like showing up as Iron Man and blasting her fiance. Tony had reckless tendencies. Before Darien could answer, Rei and the others ushered her away. "You'll see her soon, Your Majesty," the priestess said. "We do need to get her ready for her wedding you know!"

Asuka looked at her mother. "Mommy, is auntie ok now? Will we see Rini again?"

Krystal smiled and picked her daughter up. "You're auntie's fine. You'll seerini again soon, I'm sure." She said, kissing the small girls hair before pulling her and her brother over to Steve. "Stevie? There's two someone's I'd like you to meet." She said, smiling at him.

Darien nodded at rei. "It will be fine Sere!" He called after her, sensing somehow that his nephew would keep tony in line.

Asuka smiled. "I'm a little nervous." Steve smiled kindly at both of them.

Sere looked over her shoulder at him and waved while Andrew drug him off to get ready. "Dude, it's about time you two tied the knot! Hehe!"

Krystal smiled and kissed her head. "Don't be baby. Stevie's pretty well harmless, lest he's in battle." She said, cuddling the small girl as Tenshi waved, eyes wide, his captain america T-shirt visible under his sweatshirt. "Wow... captain america!" He looked in awe, smiling brightly.

Darien chuckled as he waved back. "Yeah. It is."

Andrew: "I always knew you two would get married one day...I just never figured you were both royalty! Why the heck did I have to hear it from the girls instead of my best friends, hmm?"

Steve smiled at both of them kindly. "Hello Asuka, Tenshi. I'm your mommy's fiance."

"You didn't ask. Its a long story, starting over 2 millennia ago." Endy stated, smiling at his friend.

Tenshi looked as though he was gonna faint from the fanboy fantasy. "Mommy's marrying captain america? But.. she's only 21? How do you two even know each other?!" The young boy asked, looking curious, and in awe about meeting his hero. Asuka simply smiled.

Steve smiled and ruffled the boy's hair affectionately. "It's a very long story."

Andrew looked at his best friend since kindergarten. "We've got time. Spill it. I want details! Rita's been bugging me about you two getting together and I haven't had much to tell her!"

Tenshi looked fascinated. "Tell me? Please?" He asked, blue eyes full of wonder and curiosity as he looked at Steve, asking to be picked up.

Endymion smiled and then sighed before e told Andrew the entire story, from beginning to now, not even leaving a detail out, even including Krys and Steve.

Steve picked him up and cuddled him gently, telling him everything.

Andrew looks at his best friend, completely stunned. "Holy crap. Did you always know you were going to marry your Meatball Head? Tee hee!"

Sere and the girls get ready. She wishes she could be as joyous as she wants to be, knowing she's marrying the love of her life. But she feels like she missed out on something by not being awake for a millennium and a half. And only her would-be assassin can fill in the blanks.

Tenshi cuddled into Steve happily and Krystal smiled. "Told you you had nothing to worry about." She told him as she gave him a light kiss and Tenshi just smiled. "I was wondering when mommy would finally find her destiny, but honestly? I thought it was gonna be uncle sapphy. He's pretty attached to her." He said as Onyx came in, dressed in his princely outfit. "Did somebody say something about my brother?" The man asked/ and Krystal hugged him. "James Buchanan Barnes! Missed you Bucky!" She said, kissing his cheek. She smirked at both Steve and Bucky. "You two both owe me a dance!"

Endymion chuckled. "Yes and no. It's like we were drawn to each other, but we didn't know why until Sere unlocked the crystal. The weird thing? Krys has always had her crystal. It wasn't hiding like Sere's." He explained, smiling.

Rei sensed Serena's unease. "Its gonna be fine, moon rabbit. Krystal has already tracked your assassin down, and Prince Onyx has just entered the palace as well. They will explain everything after the coronation." She said smiling at her friend reassuringly.

"Rei.....I'm afraid....."

Andrew grinned. "I always said you were just trying to hide your attraction to her! You should've just married her when she hit sixteen and been done with it man!"

He looked at Krystal and Steve. "Hadn't we all better get going? Something tells me my older brother Diamond is going to do something immensely stupid."

Krystal sighed at bucky. "Most likely. Let's go shock him with you before he does it." She said, popping them all to where diamond was. "Hey dai. Brought you a surprise." She said grinning as she shoved bucky out from behind Steve. He smiled. "Hello brother."

"It's gonna be fine, Sere. Krystal took care of everything." She said, soothing the moon senshi best she could.

"And deal with Kenji papa? No way in moon history." He said, cowering slightly.

Andrew smirked. "Big bad Tuxedo Mask is afraid of ol' Kenji Tsukino?! You fear no youma but you fear Mr. Tsukino?!"

Sere looked at her dearest friend. "What is papa going to think about all of this...."

Diamond looked at him. "I was wondering when you'd show up again. Now if you don't mind, I have a wedding to interrupt."

Endymion shudders. "He doesn't like me much. Krys is lucky. Kenji's a huge captain america fanboy. Its where Tenshi gets it. Me he thinks is a useless cradle robber." He explained, looking frustrated.

Rei smiles. "Mama ikuko explained everything to him. He doesn't like it, but sees it was inevitable." She told her friend, trying to soothe her.

Bucky sighed. "Brother, crashing Serge's wedding isn't gonna make her love you. She's already deathly afraid of you because of the black moon incident." He said, looking annoyed, and grabbing him by his metal arm.

Andrew looks at his best friend. "Come on man how could anyone hate you? Kenji loves his little girl. He just isn't thrilled you're taking her away from him. It happens to every dad. Once he sees just how much you love Sere, he'll get over it. I promise."

Serena looks at her best friend. "I hope so. Daddy has never liked the idea of me marrying Dare...."

Endymion sighs. "I hope so Andrew. I hear Asuka is gonna be the flower girl. Krys says you're gonna end up with her. I guess we don't age now unless you're a child. Hit adulthood and you stay that way." He said, smiling a little. He knew his best friend adored little Asuka, and she was head over heels for the man.

"It will be fine, Sere. Both Krystal and I predicted it would be, and Onyx is reigning in his big brother." She said, smiling.

Sere hugs the priestess tightly. "You have always been a good friend to me Rei-chan. Promise that will never change?" She knew she was being silly. But with so much changing so quickly she was afraid her closest link to her past was going to disappear.

Andrew grinned. "Asuka's a very cute girl. But she must take after her aunt if she's got a crush on me. I thought one time you were going to permanently rearrange my face because she was flirting rather obviously." He chuckled at the memory. Their Sere had definitely been a handful as a teenager.

Rei smiled. "It won't. We'll always be friends." She promised, squeezing Sere's shoulders.

Endymion chuckled. "In some ways she is, but she's really more like her mother. Strong and ruthless in a fight." He said, nodding at the memory.

Andrew grinned. "Now you get the girl you've always loved. I'm rather envious of you." He was thinking now of his beloved Reika, dead many years. He loved her so much.

Sere smiled at her friend. "How much longer till we can start this crazy show?" she asked in a forced lighthearted manner. She was still horribly nervous, but she knew marrying Darien was the best thing for her.

Diamond looked at all of them. "Why on Earth would Serenity fear me? Isn't she more likely to be afraid of her would-be assassin?!"

Onyx snorted. "I was krys's would be assassin. She fears you cause you basically tried to rape her when she was 14, dai." He said flatly, looking annoyed.

"Not for about an hour. Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine." She promised, squeesing Serena's shoulders again.

"Yeah, I do. Its gonna be great. Don't worry, Andy. Sooner than you know it, you'll have Asuka." He promised, knowing Krystal was never wrong when it came to who ended up with who.

Andrew looked at his best friend rather sadly. "Reika would have loved to see you and Sere finally getting married. She always thought you two belonged together."

Diamond looks at him, outraged. "RAPE HER?! I would never do that to her! All I wanted was for her to love me! Endymion isn't man enough for her!"

Sere hugged her tightly. "Do you think D-diamond will show up?" She knew she shouldn't be terrified of him, but that incident with the black crystal still gave her nightmares.

Endymion smiled. "I think she's looking down and watching us." He said, putting a comforting hand on Andrew's shoulder.

"That's not the way she tells it. She's terrified of you dai. Still has nightmares." Krystal explained, looking to diamond as bucky held his brother down.

Rei nodded. "Probably.. but onyx and sapphire will hold him down." She admitted, trying to make Sere feel a little better.

Just then, Sapphire appeared. "Brother, you must let Serenity alone. You're acting unbalanced. You've scared the poor girl enough. Let her alone!" Diamond looked at both of his brothers. "You don't understand!!!!! I love her!!!!!"

Andrew smiled at his old friend. "I'm sure she is. She always worried you'd never get the guts to get your girl. I'm proud of you for finally being brave enough to make the jump."

Sere looked at Rei. "Do you think they'll be able to handle him?"

Bucky sighed and looked at his older brother. "Dai; you're being irrational. I wouldn't spoil krys's happiness just because II love her, now would I? I know exactly how you feel. don't make her even more scared of you, brother.' he told his brother, sighing as krys gave him those eyes before looking at steve. 'stevieeee why am i always last to knowwww?' she whined, looking up at him.

endymion smiled. 'yeah, took awhile.' he admitted, smiliing.

Rei smiled. 'of course. onyx is a super soldier now.'

Sere wasn't quite convinced. There were things about that time he'd kidnapped her that she'd never told anyone, not even Krystal. Darien had nearly been too late to save her from being raped. For some reason, her nightmares about it seemed to have him sleeping with her while she was unconscious. Dear Lord, please just let it be a dream....don't let it have actually happened.... she had prayed more than once.

Andy grinned. "Let's go get you up to that alter before you chicken out," he teased.

Diamond glared at them. "You don't get it! She's destined to be mine not his!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom