Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krystal awoke In her bed in Tokyo, her cheeks tear stained. "Stevie.. I have to get to new york. Have to." she breathed out, practically jumping out of bed and getting dressed. she thew on a dress, one that looked similar to the one she wore the night Steve proposed, and packed her bags, calling her sister on the phone. "Bunny, I'm going to New York city. I can't explain right now, just know I have to go there." she told her sister through her android phone, her tone relaxed. She knew she was going to see him. She just knew Her Stevie was in new york. Krystal popped to her penthouse in the Kobayashi Ritz hotel in NYC, then popped to shield.

She looked Fury straight in the eye, staying him down. "He's gonna wake up in a few minutes. Send me in or there will be major damage control." she told the directer, her stare never wavering. She wanted, no needed to see her steve, and she would. Fury was not stupid. he knew it was a bad idea to make her angry. especially since her sister was currently on the other side of the world. "Let me see him, Fury." she stated finally, it not bing a question. she was ordering the directer.

He tries to calm her down. "Right now they need to run some tests to make sure he is alright. After they do that, you can see him. I promise."

Sere knew something was up and she looked over to her boyfriend. "Dare, something major's going on....I just don't know what..."

Krystal sighed. "Okay, but don't say i didn't warn you." and with that she walked away, going to sit over by his room, waiting for his inevitable burst from it.

"Darien looked up from his book. "Oh? well, we should probably follow that crazy sister of yours, shouldn't we?" he asked with a smirk, walking over to kiss her head.

Krystal laughed. "Told you fury." she said matter of factly, walking towards where Steve is. she knocked on the glass. "Right here, Stevie." she added, waiting for them to give her the okay before walking in.

"we do get along, sere. you're sister is just a bit manic at times." he told her smiling a little. "so, where'd she go?"

Steve only calmed slightly. "Get off of me! I want to go see my wife!"

Serena smiled. "She said she was going to New York...how much do you want to bet this has something to do with S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Krystal smiled. "calm yourself love. its okay. i'll be with you soon." she told him soothingly, smiling at how he called her "wife" they hadn't actually married. He had only proposed.

"Knowing Krys, it's got something to do with Captain America. I read that they found him in ice after 70 years. Wasn't she engaged to him in her last life?" darien asked, looking to sere with curious eyes. he also knew how much fun Krystal got out of scaring the directer.

"I think so. I don't remember enough about our last lives to be sure. Krys has always been attracted to strong men though."

Steve calmed slightly. But not enough to behave himself while the doctors were examining him.

"that's true. though, if I recall, Steve wasn't always strong. well, lets get to new york. rini is staying with the outers for a few days anyway.

Krystal smiled and watched through the glass, sighing in relief when the waved her in. "Stevie!" she exclaimed, trapping him in a hug. She had missed him so much over these 70 years, her sexy captain. She kissed him. "there's a lot of things you need to know, mi'love." she added, giving him another kiss. she just couldn't keep her hands off him.

Steve pulled Krystal close, snapping some of the wires that connected him to monitors. "I don't care what I've missed. Nothing is more important than seeing you again." He stroked her hair soothingly.

"We can't just go to New York! Have you forgotten you've got med school entrance exams coming up? I'm sure if Krystal needed me, she'd call. Don't even thing we're going to put off those entrance exams, mister!"

Krystal smiled and cuddled close to him, kissing his cheek. "You're adorable, you know that?" she asked, smirking a little. Boy was he in for a surprise. Steve had no idea what had happened over the 70 years, much less that it had been 70 years. She kissed his lips softly and cuddled in closer, whispering in his ear. "I love you, my sexy captain."

Darien frowned. "yes, you're right. Well, you should go without me then. Who knows what would happen if Thor finds out she's in new york. You know he fancies her." darien told her, smiling a little in truth, he had forgotten about his exams. but now he remembered.

Sere hugs him. "Absolutely not. If she needs me, I'll go. But till she says for me to come to New York, I'm staying with you. I don't want you finding another practice dummy that you like better!"

Steve kissed Krys deeply. "It's been too long my love. I told you I'd never forget you, didn't I?"

Krystal smiled and kissed him back just a deeply.. "I never doubted you, mi'love. But there is something.. well, rather someone.. you need to meet." she told him sort of cryptically, smiling when they told her he could leave. "Come, to my penthouse. I'll text him and tell him to meet us there, okay?" she told him with a small smirk, giving him another kiss before rapidly texting their son, who, while he was 70 years old, looked still around 20. it was a combination of the serum and her magic that kept him this way.

"Alright then sere. though I'm sure i won't." he said, smiling and kissing her.

Krystal smiles. "its a form of communication, love. Like writing a message to someone through the phone. Sweetie, you've been asleep 70 years." she told him, smirking when she got a return text. She popped them to her penthouse, just waiting. Soon enough a tall muscular man with blonde hair with blue streaks walked into the the room with a smile on his face. "so, mom, what is it you wanted?" he asked, his eyes widening like saucers when he sees Steve. "Dad?"

Darien smiled. "I know love, and you're always useful." he told her, kissing her head.

Serena smiles happily. Being in love with your destiny made you feel wonderful.

Steve had no idea what the heck was going on and looked like he was going to be sick. "What do you mean, I've been asleep for 70 years?!"

"When you defeated red skull, you had to set the plane down into ice to protect new york from being bombed. Howard and I have been looking for you for 70 years. He died trying to find you, as did i. I'm just lucky I'm continuously reborn. But, Steve, this is our son, Steve jr. Due to the serum that you passed down and my powers, he pretty much stopped aging at 25." she told him, knowing full well he knew all about her powers and past, as he had been there, though he had been Prince Steven of Earth at the time, and Jadeite's older brother. SJ smiled lightly, hugging his parents. "never thought I'd see the day. you know she's been crying about you for 70 years, dad?" he commented, breaking the hug.

Darien smiled back. Nothing was gonna take her away from him.

Sere smiles and pokes him gently. "Ok mister, it's time to study!"

Steve sits in complete shock, not at all sure what to make of this. I've been out of the picture for 70 years....I have a son....Whoa......

An old friend of theirs appears: Tony Stark. "Fury had said Cap was back. Long time no see." He smiles at Steve Jr. "Hey bud. Long time no see!"

Krystal smiles widely. "Tony! its so good to see you!" She squeaks, hugging him. SJ just smiles. "Hey cousin." he says as he hugs tony as well, before Krystal pulls tony over to Steve. "Stevie, this is Howards son, Tony. He built a suit to be a superhero." Krystal says proudly, smiling widely before sitting back next to Steve and pulling him into a tight hug.

"Alright, sere." he says with a smirk, kissing her.

"I remember him a little, I think. He was very young when I knew him."

Tony grins and hugs everyone. "So penguin, where's bunbun?! I miss her!" Tony whines like a little boy, making his cousin laugh.

"Tony, do you ever grow up?"

"Not if I can help it!"

Krystal smiles. "He probably would have been an infant." she told Steve, cuddling into him, as she laughed a little at her boys chatter. "She's back in Japan with her boyfriend I'm afraid. He's got his medical school exams soon, so she's helping him study." she told tony, kissing Steve softly. She truly couldn't wait to be alone with him later. She had something fantastic planned. It was going to be an amazing night.

Tony pouted. "Doofus has med school exams and she chooses to stay with him instead of coming to visit me!"

Junior grinned. "Good to know he hasn't matured any, right mom?"

Steve watched the interchange. He was still trying to grasp everything that had changed....

Krystal laughs. "She didn't know you'd be around. Probably thinks I came here just to see SJ. I can call her and she'd come if you like, iron." she said, laughing a bit more at junior's comment. "sweetie, I don't think your cousin ever will grow up" Krystal cuddled into Steve, sensing his confusion. she stroked his hair softly. She knew it would be okay, no matter what.

Krystal just held Steve close, kissing his head. "its gonna be okay, Stevie. just relax mi'love. I'm not going anywhere." she whispered in his ear before kissing him softly and texting sere to come to new york. She really didn't need her, but she hated to hear tony whine, and also she knew SJ would want to see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom