Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krystal sighed. "You were shot Sere. Bucky says he was contracted to kill me. I locked him in adamantium, and froze the world to heal you. Raised the palace while we were all asleep. i'm not sure what's gonna happen now, but i hope that bucky comes back to us. i miss him.' she said sadly, trying to explain the best she could. she really ddidn't know much more than what she jst told sere. she had no clue why bucky was contracted to kill her, and her sister too.

She takes this news rather roughly and looks up at her fiance. "Dare? What did you do for a thousand years or so?"

Steve held her and whispered. "Poor Serenity. This is going to be very hard for her."

Sere cuddles close to him and sobs silently. "Where's Rini? I want to see our daughter...."

Steve watched his sister-in-law silently. He felt bad for her, and like a big brother, wanted to protect her. He was going to make his old friend give him some answers.

"Rini returned to her time before Krystal froze everything. She hasn't been born yet. It's 30th century." He said, cuddling her close. He hated seeing her like this. But he couldn't do anything but hold her.

Krystal cuddled into Steve, transforming into her princess dress, and causing him to change into his prince outfit. She kissed him softly. "Let's leave them alone. I have something I want to show you." She said with a smirk, instructing him to close his eyes, and popping them to their room in a palace, which was a replica of the apartment they shared with bucky in the 30's. "Open your eyes, love." She said, giggling a little.

Sere finally noticed that the man she loved was dressed like the version of him they had met years ago. "So...you're in lavender now....Do I even want to know what I'm wearing?" She cringed, imagining the dresses she had seen the last time she was here....

Steve looked, his eyes wide.

Krystal smiled. "Thought you'd like that. No interruptions from bucky this time around." She said with a chuckle, kissing him softly.

"You're princess dress, more or less, mi'love. Look in the mirror. " he told her, showing her over to the full length mirror.

Serena walked over to the mirror with him, her arm wrapped around his waist. Sure enough, she was just in a more updated version of her princess dress. Except her shoulders were bare. "So who dressed me?"

Steve kissed her. "Good. But will your sister be alright?'

Darien sighed. "I thought it was Krys, but its was actually your crystal. When you were healing it changed you into this. The coronation's tommorow, as is our wedding. You'll be a beautiful bride, Sere." He said, giving her a kiss.

Krystal kissed him back, pulling him unto the bed. "yes it is good. I love you, Steven Grant Rogers, my sexy captain." She said, cuddling close to him. Krystal nod added. "She'll be fine. She's just adjusting." She said, giving him a kiss.

Krystal grinned at him. "Good. But we're not married yet.' She commented, smirking at him and kissing him. "Oh well. Krystal Rogers sounds pretty darn good to me."

Endymion smiled. "They're in the next room. They were waiting for you to awaken. We feared you almost wouldn't." He said, smiling at little at her. 'Wanna see them?" He added, smiling wider now.

Krystal laughed. 'Nope. He also doesn't know that SJ actually is his cousin. He doesn't remember his favorite auntie Krystal. He was only like 10 when I died." She said, chuckling. Tony was gonna have a fit when he came to the palace for the coronation, and realized it was a wedding too.

Endy smiled. "Alright." He said softly, leading her out to see the girls, who were all in their princess attire, and bowing. Venus was first to speak, as leader. "We are so glad to see you safe, milady" she said, smiling as she looked up.

Sere looked at her. "If you call me that again, I'll smack you! I'm still the same girl who fought beside you. Nothing has changed. A crown and a title do not change who I am. Please don't treat me any differently than you ever have." She looks up at her fiance. "The same goes for you, Mister."

Steve laughed. "His jet should be landing soon, shouldn't it? I can't wait to see how this all goes down."

Venus grinned, looking like she did back when she was minako more than sailor Venus. "Okay Sere." She said with a smile, and all 8 girls piled her into a hug. Endy simply smiled. "Of course Sere. Wouldn't dream of it." He said, watching the girls.

"It landed before I froze everything. He just doesn't know she's engaged yet." She said, smiling a little, even if she knew it was going to be bad. "I'm definitely going to have to have SJ reign him in." She said with a laugh, but her eyes were sad and distant look, thinking about bucky. He had hurt her.

Steve laughed uproariously. "This is going to be interesting."

Sere hugged all of her old friends. "Minako, Rei, Makoto, Haruka, Michiru! Setsuna, Hotaru! And finally Ami. I'm so glad to see all of you!"

Krystal smiled and kissed him, chuckling. "It will be indeed, my sexy captain." She said as she pulled him down on the bed, once again straddling him. "You think SJ would like something fully biological siblings? I do." She said with a smirk, kissing him.

"We're happy to see you too Sere. We were worried." Hotaru said, smiling lightly as she always does.

Krystal pouted. "Spoil my fun." She said as she pulled him into the bathroom, stripping in front of him with no shame. "Why don't you join me then, Stevie?" She asked, a smirk gracing her ruby lips.

Hotaru smiled. "Its almost time for the coronation, Sere." She said, looking to Sere.

Serena looked at them, feeling nervous. "Oh no.....what if I have a klutz attack?! We all know I'm not as graceful as I used to be as Princess Serenity......!"

Steve smiled. "I will get in after you. If I join you, you know we won't get there in time!"

Krystal pouuted. "Spoil sport. Fine." She said, kissing him before quickly showering, the leaving the bathroom to dress and do her hair and makeup.

Endy smiled. "You'll be fine, Sere. Promise." He said, giving her a light kiss.

Serena looked up at his well beloved face, feeling a little calmer. "I love you so much, Endymion."

Steve grinned. Tony burst in the door. "Come on guys!!!! I wanna go see Bunny and the others!!!!!"

SJ chimes in: "You do know that she's getting married and coronated today, don't you Tony?"

Krystal chuckled as she hugged SJ. "Where are the twins sweetie?" She asked curious, lauging at tony, who looked at him confused. SJ say whaaaaaat?" Tony looked flabbergasted and hurt. "How come nobody told me?"

Endymion smiled. "I love you too"

SJ: "The twins are here with me mom. And no one told you Tony because we all knew you'd do something stupid to ruin it for my aunt!"

Serena smiles at him and kisses his cheek. "I'm so glad you're here..."

Krystal smiled. "Good. I was worried." She said, hugging her son, who kissed her head.

Tony sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right. He better treat her right or I'm killing him!" He said, changing into a tux as SJ changed into his prince armor.

Krystal chuckled darkly. "Get. In line tony! You'll have to be behind Stevie, Bucky and I. Yes, Steve, Onyx will be back. He just needs to sort out his issues." She said, smirking wickedly.

Darien smiled. "Of course I'm here." He said, kissing her softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom