Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blast From The Past (ChurchxMoon)

he grumbled. "don't you 'Sunshine' me." he grumbled. "so tired..." he complained, huffing when he was told to be careful. "...oh yeah." he admitted, looking a little surprised. "i forgot." he admitted, blinking a little. "i never was good at the whole 'different places have different time' thing." he admitted, wrinkling his nose. "i still don't get it... why does every place need a different time?" he asked, frowning a little. "oh, they'll believe it." he promised. "just tell them how hard it is to wake me up in the morning. i've actually run into doorways before my first cuppa. so it's not that hard to believe." he admitted with a smirk. "you'll see me do it i'm sure." he admitted as he drained the last of his cup. "besides, you'd have to hit me more than once, and i'd have to actually accuse you of abuse before you'd get in trouble for domestic abuse." he pointed out, watching the other carefully.

"your sore. you shouldn't have gone running." Evan muttered once they got home as he swallowed down the water, looking rather wrecked. he was very unhappy about suddenly stepping up his running and his whole body ached now. he knew he'd get used to it, but that didn't mean he was happy about it. he sighed happily as he slid into the hot water, playfully wrestling with Max for the best position with a grin. it was one of the few things he had missed about having something known as a friend. he hadn't had many really. he missed smiling and goofing around. he had to admit, he was suddenly really glad that he had almost been caught. guilt caught him and it made him pause. guilt? he'd never really felt guilty before. how odd. and then he realized why he felt guilty. he was lying to Max... shit. he was going to have to tell Max the truth. there was nothing else for it.

Max smiled a little at imagining Evan just walking into a door from being so tired. Waking up early had never been an issue for him, his body just worked better that way and he felt like he was accomplishing more anyway. "Well, I would prefer for it not to even be an issue at all and not having to worry about hitting you in the middle of the night even if it is an accident." There was no good way to say what had happened if someone were to ask and he was supposed to be his girlfriends brother, he couldn't say he did it while he was asleep since they clearly shouldn't be in bed together. And then Max didn't even know what to call them. Could he say that they were dating? Was that an accurate term for them or were they just friends with benefits? He knew how he was feeling about him but he couldn't say that the other felt the same way. He groaned a little when he was told that he shouldn't have gone running to begin with, partly agreeing with him but he liked the routine and he honestly didn't think it was going to be as bad as it was. "Yeah you're right, you should have mentioned that earlier" he accused of the other, though they both knew he wouldn't have listened either way.

He giggled as the other play fought with him in the shower, holding onto him so that he wouldn't slip and bust his ass. "I'm so glad that you're here" he admitted to Evan, forgetting for a few moments what had landed him here, not that he knew the full details of why he had to leave to begin with. He knew of his involvement with the gang and that he was in charge but they hadn't released all the details of what their group had done and what he'd personally done and Max wasn't sure that he wanted to find out exactly. He was happy now and no one would be looking for Evan here so they could relax and do what they wanted. "Will you fuck me?" he asked him softly. He'd loved the feeling and it had been so long since he felt so cared about that it was something that he wanted all the time. "Will you do it slowly, though?" He knew he was sore and he also wanted this to be different. They both liked the hard, kinky stuff but sometimes he liked it slower, more caring for the other person and reading their body and emotions. He'd have no idea that Evan's mind was elsewhere, he was just content to be with Evan for now and be held by him, a feeling that was so surreal he didn't think he'd ever get used to it. He still thought something was going to happen to tear them apart.

he huffed a little. "you don't have to be amused by it." he complained, sulking a little though his eyes showed his amusement. "well, you'll get used to me sleeping with you soon enough. even if i have to tie you down at night." he teased with a chuckle before he rolled his eyes at the others complaint. "like you would have listened to me." he scoffed. "besides, i didn't realize you would be that sore... i don't handle Virgins very often." he admitted as he shook his head. "i'll give you a rubdown later.' he promised grinning as they play wrestled and Max started to giggle. now that was a sound Evan could grow to love. "...yeah. i'm glad too." he admitted softly, chewing on his lip a little. "i'm not sure i should. you're already sore." he admitted as he stroked the others naked back and ass, simply stroking the smooth flesh. "yeah, i can do it slow." he agreed, looking around for something to use as Lube before picking up the conditioner and smoothed it on his fingers and slipped one up into Max, stroking slowly, stretching carefully. pain was all well and good, but he didn't want to actually hurt the other.

he slid his fingers in, one at a time, carefully, slowly, stretching him with a gentleness that rather shocked him. he hadn't realized he could be that soft, that careful. he slowly coated his own cock with the conditioner and paused, rubbing the tip against the others entrance, waiting for permission before slowly sinking into that hot, willing heat with a groan. how was it that it felt so good? he rocked his hips slowly, oh so slowly, shuddering as he rolled his hips instead of thrust-ed. it felt, so good. he was cumming before he was really aware of the need and he blinked a little. "that was... i've never done it like that before, it was so intense... damn." he admitted, wrapping his hand around the others cock and helped him to completion as well. "now i have to wash you again." he teased. "at least your ass hair will be soft and silky." he teased, looking amused.

Max frowned at him "I am not a virgin, I just don't get all that much action" he pouted though he didn't focus on it for all that long. He shook his head as the other mentioned him being sore again, waving him off. It didn't bother him, he had enjoyed it way too much to complain about being a little sore. He shouldn't have tried running anyway. He moaned a little when those long fingers were pushed into his ass, leaning against the cool wall of the shower "oh god" he groaned as his eyes fluttered shut. He felt the other close to him, reaching back and pulling Evan's hips forwards into him while turning to kiss him. "Fuck Evan" he moaned, really surprised at how fast he came this time. "And you're telling me I need to work on my stamina?" he teased, though his mind was elsewhere as he was touched and stroked off. He let out a short cry as he came, relaxing against the other as he heard Evan speak again. Max blushed brightly again, finding it funny that there was still so many things that he wasn't used to hearing that he could blush like a virgin at most things Evan could say to him.

Max let the other wash him but he washed Evan's hair, enjoying the process of it. After towel drying himself afterwards he walked around the house naked, not caring to put on clothes at the moment. He moved when he heard a knock at the door, pulling on a pair of pants before padding down to the door and flinging it open without checking to see who it was. He couldn't even muster a look of surprise before he was grabbed by his throat and thrown backwards into the house. "You fucking little bitch" the man growled at him while Max tried crawling away from him, opening his mouth to call for help but getting a kick to the ribs and silencing him as he tried to shield his body from the attack. "Please," he choked out, begging for mercy as well as warning him what was going to happen if he didn't leave before Evan came downstairs to see who it was. "James, don't" he pleaded with him though when he kept coming towards him he yelled for Evan as loud as he could, bracing himself for the punches or kicks he knew would follow. "Oh, you found some new bitch to fuck your brains out and put you in your place you piece of fucking shit?" he asked Max though laughed when he saw Evan "You found a fucking midget?" he asked, being taller than Max he had a good amount of height on Evan, not that that would really help him in a fight with someone who grew up on the streets and was the leader of one of the most well-known gangs around.

he chuckled a little. "your as good as a Virgin as tight as you are." he teased before he focused on making everything as pleasurable as possible for his lover. "hush you, or i'll fuck you to sleep and then fuck you awake again." he teased as he pulled the other into a kiss, using his hair as a handle. he had to chuckle as the other blushed. "your so cute when you go red like that." he teased with a smile as he smacked the others ass. he enjoyed washing the other down and hummed, pleased with how his hair was being washed. it was an act of intimacy he'd never experienced before. he took his time to preen, as he always did. Evan was very particular about his appearance. he could spend hours getting his hair just right.

he paused as he heard a ruckus down stairs and he scowled as he headed down the stairs. he heard the other scream for him and he was down the stairs in an instant, lifting an eyebrow. "you must be James." he stated, cracking his neck and then rolling his shoulders. "i've been waiting for you." he admitted, striding forward. "you should thank Max. it is only by his will that you won't die tonight." he admitted as he darted in, and delivered what could only be called whoop-ass. not that James didn't get in a punch or three himself, but Evan was fast, strong, hard, and very used to pain. a few punches had nothing on a bully stick or a bullet. he soon had James on the floor, both arms twisted back, foot on the boys shoulders and pulling until James was screaming like a little girl. "Max. you never did answer. shall i simply break him? kill him? or should i show him how a REAL Dom treats his subs? he's make a cute little pet Slave. you could help me train him." Evan didn't really expect Max to agree to that, but he liked the way James was screaming and struggling, panicked. "the Cops wouldn't even have to know he was here. we could keep him locked up downstairs, eating cum for the rest of his life."

Max smirked a little as he watched Evan put so much effort into his hair, acting almost like a girl in that aspect. He didn't really care at all and he'd had arguments with his publicist about it since he put so little effort when he went out in public for events. He just didn't think it mattered what he looked like. There were two times that his entire range of emotions had flipped on him in the past week. The first time was when he saw Evan come out of the airport and walk towards him, so many previous and stirring emotions welled up within him. Today, when he opened the door, that was the second and it was so much worse. Dread and fear filled him, remembering what he'd done and not wanting to go through any of that again. Just seeing his face was horrible, not really knowing what else to do other than curl up in a ball and get as far away from James as he possibly could. Hearing Evan speaking so calmly certainly helped him out, feeling much better and that maybe things wouldn't have to change dramatically with his sudden appearance. He stood up and walked closer to Evan, not flinching as he heard James screaming in pain and for that pain to stop, that he'd give anything for it to stop. "Break him. I don't want you to kill him, just make sure he wishes he was dead. There is no way I'm letting him stay in my house for any period of time longer than it takes you to maim him."

He wasn't going to let him stay in his house, no matter how much he wanted to hurt him. He wouldn't be able to sleep knowing he was in the house with him. "You get until tonight, have fun with him" he told the other, going to close his front door and make a cup of coffee. He wasn't personally into physically hurting someone but he knew that Evan was and he would get pleasure out of knowing the other was enjoying himself hurting someone who had hurt someone so close to him. Max found it oddly endearing that he seemed to care so much about taking care of his issues, it was nice having someone who cared about him for once. He caught the gaze of James once while he was taking a drink of his coffee, the fear evident but also a deeper loathing that he recognized from when they were 'dating' if you could even call it that. Max realized then that he'd never cared about him and that he was just a piece of ass that James would use and then trash gays as though he wasn't one himself. "Actually, you can kill him if you'd like. I don't care either way." He told Evan, approaching and kissing him while running a hand through his hair, pulling away with a smile. Max went to get his computer, planning on writing a little while he was pleased and comfortable knowing that something was finally happening to the asshole who had wrecked so much of his life.

considering Evan typically washed his hair three times, and his body twice, he was worse than a girl. he even indulged in manicures, plucked his eyebrows and shaved his legs. he was gayer than Max was and that was saying something. he abandoned his preening for Max though, and that was also saying something. "alright." Evan agreed easily. "i can make sure he can't even feed himself, let alone take a piss on his own once i'm done with him." he promised. "i might even cut off his fingers. i don't want this filth ever touching you again. speaking of... do we have anything that's cast iron in the house? i don't want him to bleed to death after i cut off his cock, i'll have to cauterize it." he admitted before he paused. Max didn't seam surprised at all. not even a little bit... he knew exactly who Evan was in truth. well, they'd have to talk about it later. he had to appreciate Max giving him this gift. he was a sadist after all. causing pain, true pain got him off and he probably wouldn't get to do this again.

"Don't you look at him you Filth." Evan snarled, yanking back on James hair so hard it left bloody spots where he tore out a few too many follicles. "i'll put your eyes out if you keep that up. and you don't want to loose your eyes do you!?" he demanded of the man. "might poke em out just for the hell of it. they aren't very pretty, you're eyes. i feel they might be a sin of nature." Evan admitted, slamming James head back down onto the table that Evan was currently strapping him to. "why kill him? i'm going to cut out his tongue and remove his fingers, he won't be able to tell anyone and i want him to suffer a great deal." he admitted. "i'm going to start with a good stropping." Evan decided. "you liked to beat Max, didn't you? liked o make him cry? liked to hurt him? well, now i'll enjoy hurting you." Evan admitted with a smirk before he kissed Max. "i'll gag him so his screams don't interrupt your work." he promised, offering the other a smile. "and we should probably talk after... in any case, i'm not fucking him." he promised Max. "he's probably crawling with disease. he'd rot my cock off no doubt."

Max watched the other take care of James and didn't look at all surprised by his actions and the severity of the actions he was announcing that he planned on doing. He probably could have faked it or at least faked some sort of compassion for the man on the table but he couldn't do it. He'd given him so much trouble that it wasn't even worth it. He'd forgotten in his own emotions that he wasn't supposed to be completely aware of who Evan was and why he was actually there. "Umm, yeah I think I've got a cast iron skillet or something" he said, digging around in a couple cabinets before he found it and set it where Evan could heat it up on the stove. "Well I know you had said something about killing him before, I'm just letting you pick" he offered, though he wouldn't be too happy if he decided he wanted to fuck him. He might be okay with the rough stuff but he was a jealous person and he didn't like sharing just as much as he knew Evan hated it as well. They'd gotten into a few arguments when they were younger if Max hadn't heard from him in a day or two, angry and thinking that he was out doing something with someone else and Max couldn't do anything about it.

Max tilted his head as he looked at James, still fighting though Evan's grip on him was much too tight for him to actually get away. He shook his head though when it was mentioned that he would gag him "I want to hear his screams" he admitted, always having thought about getting some sort of revenge or just closure with James though he had always been scared that he'd find him and they'd go right back to the way they were before and he couldn't deal with that. He didn't even want to think about what would have happened if Evan hadn't been there when James came. It would probably be him on the table about to be screaming instead. "Yeah, we can talk later" he agreed, though he was thinking that he was talking about what they were going to do with James versus his knowledge about who Evan actually was. "Good, I don't want you fucking him, prison surely gave him something and you belong to me" he said possessively, going into the living room and pulling his computer out. He'd sent a quick email to Evan's sister, letting her know that they were getting along really well and that he was getting used to a slower lifestyle, telling her that he probably wouldn't even miss the city life soon. He wasn't ready to tell her yet that they had slept together. She'd always been protective, over both of them, and he didn't know how she'd react to knowing that they were trying to be together though it really couldn't have been that much of a surprise.

Max grinned as he studied James, he was going to enjoy this, so damn much. and then he'd go up and fuck Max across every available surface in the house. maybe even right in front of James. "thanks, that should be perfect." Evan agreed, watching the other heat up the skillet. it was a bit bigger than it needed to be, but it didn't matter if he burned more than he aught. "hmm. i had considered it. but leaving him alive with his pain, cowardice and shame just seams more fitting." he admitted. "or i could kill him and bury him somewhere. he'd make a lovely fertilizer for some roses." Evan admitted. "i could put him through a mulcher, one limb at a time, that would be fun." he admitted with a smirk as he finished tying down the last limb.

"...god you make me hot." Evan admitted with a grin and a look in his eyes that said he was capable of unspeakable evils and enjoyed them. he'd had that look as a child as well, when speaking of his mother once and a while. a look that promised pain and agony. "i won't fuck him." he promised, pulling the other into a kiss. "i'm yours, forever and always, just as you are mine." he promised before he smirked as he studied James intently. "so... where to start?" he mused, deciding to start with the cock. it didn't take long for James to be screaming once more while Evan did everything under the sun, enjoying every moment of it, cock straining in his pants as he enjoyed the torture. by the time he was done, James was missing his cock, his toes, his fingers, his eyes and his tongue. his lips had been sewn shut and then sealed with superglue, simply because Evan had gotten tired of the begging and the pleading. the man was covered in cross crossing cuts and burns and Evan was contemplating the best way to kill him when he decided to just leave the man there and go fuck Max. James could drown in his own blood for all Evan cared.

Giving Evan both options was more of a gift than him not caring what happened to him. He'd honestly love to see his unmoving corpse but he knew that he'd get much more pleasure out of dismembering and torturing him while knowing he would have to live with what had been done to him and be trapped in his own mind with no way to communicate with anyone. Yes, Max recognized the look he saw in Evan from their younger years, he had to have known then he was a sadist but he hadn't cared and he clearly still didn't care all that much since he knew everything he had done and still wanted to be with him. Seeing Evan so dominant and in control had always been arousing and this was no exception, and he knew that they'd be fucking soon after Evan was finished with James. He'd settled into the couch with his laptop, beginning to type when he heard the first scream, closing his eyes and just enjoying the noise of pain coming from him. He hadn't realized he was that way either, though he wondered if it was just Evan who had made him that way.

The screams turned into words and though they were hardly understandable the sound of pleading was unmistakable. Those ended almost as quickly as they began, only muffled noises coming from the body now. Well, at least now he would have real life experience when writing his book, planning on making it darker than the earlier releases. He only looked up from his computer when he saw Evan come into the room, blood splattered all over him. It reminded him of Christian Bale in American Psycho although much more arousing, closing the laptop and palming himself through his pants as Evan approached him, grabbing the back of his neck and roughly pressing his lips to the others, tasting the blood and groaning a bit. "God, you're so hot" he breathed as he broke away from Evan for air. This would be rough and he knew it and it excited him even further, biting Evan's shoulder and grinding against him "Fuck me."

Evan couldn't believe how hot he was getting. it had nothing to do with James, not really. he was just a body after all. no, it was the idea of Max in the other room, listening to the screaming. listening to him work. listening to him create true pain. it was as exquisite as a fine wine. he smirked as he tortured the creature laying helpless as he broke bones and cut off digits. he was too horny to do anymore. if James lived or died, he didn't care, he was to focused on Max now to give a damn.

he growled into the kiss, possessive and eager as he worked his teeth and tongue against Max's in a desperate, eager dance of pain and passion. "fuck. you're not scared of me in the least. Fuck that turns me on so much." he hissed, pulling the other into another kiss even as his hands fumbled for the buttons on both sets of pants. "i'm going to fuck you so hard you won't go jogging for a week!" he growled once he got the buttons undone, leaning down to bite and suck a line of marks across the others chest, making sure they couldn't be seen so long as Max wore a T-shirt. he didn't mind being a dirty little secrete. he stripped the pants off of both of them and then did something unexpected. he knelt, and with a surprising gentleness, slipped Max's cock into his mouth and started to suck. proving that he had, and was very good at, practice with Blowjobs.

Fear would have been the absolute last emotion that he could think of while looking at Evan, it actually scared him more that he wasn't scared of him at all knowing his past and what he had just done. He couldn't help the short ripple of laughter that came from him "you've never scared me" he admitted, knowing that no matter how rough or violent he got with anyone else Evan would never hurt Max purposefully and Max had never worried about him doing so. He moaned as he felt his mouth on his chest, letting him take care of their pants. His lips formed an 'o' of surprise as he felt the hot wetness of Evan's mouth wrap around him, whining a little with the pleasure and letting his fingers grab his hair tightly, sitting back down because he didn't trust his legs while getting a blowjob from the man. "Oh fuck" he groaned, his hips thrusting on their own. At this point he couldn't help but cum, not even giving the other a warning though he was sure he wouldn't mind too much.

When the other moved away he lifted his legs and pulled his knees to his chest, baring everything to the other and giving him a pleading look, feeling himself growing aroused again already, needing to have him in his ass and fucking him so hard he didn't even want to consider running for a week. "Fuck me Evan, I need you inside me" he moaned, sticking a finger inside of his ass as he looked up at the other. He was almost ashamed of himself for the fact that they were so aroused after Evan had just mutilated someone and that the body was just in the next room both of them ignoring him as though Evan had just carved a turkey or something. As soon as the other was inside he groaned, loving the feeling of being so full and the slight edge of pain that was always so welcomed. Max kept urging Evan to go faster, harder. He was begging to be pounded into the couch so hard that he didn't even want to move for days and Evan had always been more than happy to oblige and both of them needed it. Right now they needed it rough and Max wanted it, and was loving it, to the point where he was chanting for the other to go harder, never wanting for this to end.

Evan had to chuckle as he kissed the other eagerly. "i'm glad." he whispered. "i have always adored fear, craved it. but i think if i had seen fear on your face i might actually be sick." he admitted. "i never want you to fear me, or anything else ever again. i will do anything to keep you safe." he whispered before pulling the other into his mouth with eager abandon. he didn't even bother to try and stop the other from thrusting, it just added to the heat and the lust. he had to grin when Max opened himself up like that, and took a moment to simply enjoy the view. "fuck. Max." he muttered, licking his lips as he watched the other finger himself. he batted the others hand away and took a moment to make sure the other was as slick as possible, with his tongue.

he took his time working his cock into Max, shuddering eagerly once he was buried in to the balls. with Max egging him on like that though, all chances of self control flew out the window. he rocked his hips, thrusting into that tight heat that he was unable to resist, kissing Max as often as he could pause long enough to angle himself to do so and gripping those slender, perfect hips with enough force to leave bruises. he switched from hips to shoulders when Max begged for even harder. it wasn't long before Evan was shooting off, not that it stopped his frantic thrusting. nothing would stop his frantic thrusting. not even the police, who had no reason to show up anyway.

Max had kissed him roughly after he had spoken, promising that he'd be there to keep him safe and Max had no doubts in his mind that he was telling the complete truth. Having his fingers in his ass with the other watching, man he'd have to do that again sometime. He'd forgotten the way that Evan stared with a slight smile on his face, as though he was surprised that Max was his. It was the same he'd seen years ago, though they'd been on opposite sides of the world then and he could tease Evan until he couldn't take it any longer himself. He'd expected for more fingers to be pushed in his ass as his own were pushed away though the tongue was a very welcome surprise, moaning and letting his head fall back as he enjoyed the touches and especially the tongue that began its work on his ass. It didn't take Evan too long to give in to him and abandon an actual rhythm, just moving in and out of him as fast as he could, knowing he'd have bruises on his hips the next day and maybe even his shoulders. At least they would match the love bites he knew would be visible on his chest, not that he minded in the least. He was just happy Evan had been considerate enough to remember and hadn't covered his neck with them.Feeling the warmth shooting into him was amazing, and the fact that Evan kept going, even better. He wrapped his hand around his own throbbing member and stroked himself off, panting softly as he came down from his blissful high.

Max made a small noise as Evan pulled out of him, letting his legs fall though they still remained separated a little, knowing he'd be sore and just wanting to take it easy for a while. His head rolled in the direction of where he knew that James still was "We really can't let him leave. Even with claiming it was self defense it would be over kill and then they'd figure out who you are" he admitted before realizing what he'd just said. "Which I don't know anything about either" he muttered, knowing he'd already gone too far. He really didn't know how the other would take knowing that he knew so much about him already that he didn't think he did. He really hoped that it wouldn't change anything between them. He put his thumb in his mouth and began chewing on his nail, the nervous habit that had always come to him without even thinking and the one thing he knew for a fact that drove Evan completely mad. Besides biting his nail he was also avoiding eye contact with him, thinking about what he could even say before standing up "let me show you something" he said quietly, though he wasn't being given a choice. He went into his room, found a key and then unlocked the other room that was upstairs, letting Evan go in first. There were all kinds of papers on the walls, pictures, maps with certain things circled, news articles, and they were all about Evan and his gang. They weren't sure then who it actually was but he'd known enough and talked to his sister enough to know who he was and what he'd been up to. He leaned against a wall, nail still firmly between his teeth, nervous about how he'd handle all of this.

Evan couldn't believe how good it felt to fuck Max. better than anything he'd ever had before in his life, ever. he wondered if it was because he was emotionally attached, or because of something else? he supposed it didn't matter. he loved watching the other come undone and watched the other cum all over himself. he could see the bruises on his shoulders and hips growing already and felt a tiny bit bad about it. he didn't figure Max would care though so he didn't fret about it too much. once they where done he carefully arranged Max on the couch so he'd be more comfortable before he paused, his head tilted. "your right of course." he admitted. "i might drop a finger somewhere." he admitted. "in Romania maybe. i still have a few contacts." he admitted before he realized what the other had said and looked down at him. "don't chew on your nails." he ordered. he bit back the urge to laugh when he tried to retract his statement. a poor retraction at that. he frowned, a bit confused as he followed the other up the stairs.

"...wow." Evan muttered, looking around the room, tracing his own territory, accurately marked on a map before examining the list of his victims, some of which the police didn't know about. "your such a stalker." he teased, sounding incredibly amused. "has anyone else ever seen this? how do you explain this to people?" he asked, honestly curious as he touched a picture of himself in a mask, eyes and face covered. "how did you even know it was me?" he asked, sounding more awed than amused now. "i used to lay in bed at night and hate you for abandoning me... and you never did..." he admitted softly. he'd never had a shrine built around him before. "Stop chewing on your nail." he ordered without even turning around, grinning as he picked up a newspaper clipping from when he'd first became the leader of his gang. "you knew from the beginning. i'm impressed..." he admitted. "i joined two months after you stopped talking to me. they promised me food and shelter. my mom kicked me out after my sister moved away so i had nowhere else to go." he admitted. "they where hellish years. but i made a reputation and a name for myself." he admitted, a smile on his lips. "soon even the Boss was scared of me." he admitted. "it was only three years ago that i became the Boss." he admitted, turning to look at Max, smiling. "it's amazing that someone as sweet and innocent as you, doesn't care what i am..."

He was so surprised with how gently Evan handled him, always forgetting just how easy he was with him when they weren't actually fucking. "Well a finger is fine, what the hell are you going to do with the rest of him?" he asked, not even wanting to know how he had contacts in Romania. He pulled the finger out of his mouth when told to, crossing his arms to keep himself from doing it. He leaned against the door, looking nervous, not even able to force himself to smile when he was teased about being a stalker. "I don't explain it to anyone cause you're the first person who's ever seen it" he admitted to him, noticing the change in his tone. He smiled then "no, I always knew where you were, after I had the resources to find you, that is" he added, crossing his arms again with a huff. Well, honestly he was taking this whole thing much better than he'd expected him to. "It took me a little while but we had talked so much, I knew the way you carried yourself, it was obvious it was you, even with the mask on" he told him, watching him closely. He'd changed some since then but it was really only to get bigger. He still carried himself the same way.

Max gave Evan a small smile when he mentioned how sweet and innocent he was, not yet daring to tell him that he wasn't nearly as sweet and innocent as he believed him to be. He put his hand out for the other to take, pulling him close and kissing him gently "I missed you so much, I didn't think you'd want to hear from me but I just couldn't let you go" he admitted, he'd talked to a therapist once about his tendencies to obsess over things, especially Evan, and after he'd said that Max should just let go and burn everything he stopped seeing him completely and swore off shrinks entirely. He blinked a couple times, thinking again about the man downstairs "we're going to have to move him. I know a place where you can but he can't stay here, it'll drive me nuts and I don't really want to go to prison" he told the other, thinking about how he was going to bring this up. He went through a cabinet under his desk and pulled out a few papers, the stories of four men who'd been killed throughout their side of the US. Most had been mutilated and there was very few saying that they were connected but they all were about the same age and same coloring as Evan. "I didn't know if you'd seen anything about them though I'd hoped you had. I had figured this might be a way to get your attention but I guess I didn't really need to" he muttered, hoping he'd said enough for the other to catch on without having to admit to committing murder outright.

he chuckled a little. "mulch and then bury him. or i might leave him in a Swamp somewhere." he admitted. "well have to do something about the bones of course." he admitted. "they'll give us away if he's found. i might have to skin and bone him first." he admitted. "messy that, but well worth it." he admitted. "then we just snap and splinter the bones and bury them separately all over the place. then if one bone is found, they won't be able to find the others." he admitted before he straightened and stared at the other, his head tilted. "oh..." he muttered, blinking a little. "that's... wow." he was rather astonished that he was the first person to set foot in the room, save for the owner. kind of made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. "...amazing." he muttered as he picked up a picture of him just after starting, thin and pale, face half covered with a mask. "...i can't believe you where able to tell. you alone. even my mother and sister didn't know until after i became Boss." he admitted before he smiled. "remind me to show you my collection." he muttered. "it's in storage somewhere, but i'm sure i could get my sister to mail it to me." he admitted.

"i missed you too." he admitted with a sigh as he kissed back, smiling a little. "i couldn't let you go either. anytime i saw someone who looked too much like you i'd get all pissed off." he admitted with a chuckle. "because they weren't you and i didn't like that someone could have the audacity to look like you." he admitted. "no, he won't stay here." he promised. "i won't let him stay here." he admitted. "i'll clean up the blood and stuff too. i know a special recipe that will cover the blood." he promised. "the police won't be able to see it." he promised. "what's that?" he asked curiously as he followed the other, blinking. "well Bloody hell." he muttered, examining the news stories and felt his mouth go dry and his cock go stiff. damn that was hot, exhilarating even. "didn't watch news from the states. Brit's don't much care what happens over the pond." he admitted as he licked his lips. "i'm all turned on again... let me deal with the body quick before i jump you again, i don't think you could take another pounding." he admitted. "come on. you go and work on your book while i take care of the body and clean up my mess." he suggested. "might take a few hours."

Max let out a chuckle and shook his head "I don't know where you think you're going to find a swamp. There aren't any even moderately close to here" he told the other, deciding that he'd let the other figure out what to do with them. He didn't doubt that he'd find a good place to get rid of them and keep them clear. "I guess it was just more important to me to find you than it was for them. I'm not saying that they didn't love you but I guess I just needed to find you for myself" he admitted, biting his bottom lip as his hands were firmly shoved between his armpits to keep himself from chewing on his nails. Max laughed a little at the others confession, completely understanding the feeling very well. It would drive him nuts and had driven him to doing what he had, thinking that he'd probably almost wanted to get caught so that maybe Evan would hear something about him and know. Hell, he wished he'd had something to get rid of the blood before, it would've made things so much easier when he'd gone through his time of notoriety. People still spoke of him but he'd long since passed from the forefront of peoples minds with new killers and everything that was going on in England because of Evan.

He hadn't thought about his kills in a long time though watching Evan learn about his own past, the way that he read the pages and glancing down he could see exactly the way Evan felt about it. It didn't surprise him in the least. He knew the way he was and that was part of the reason why he'd done it to begin with. Now he just got to see first hand how he took the news and he certainly didn't disappoint. "I figured that out after you stayed over there and you didn't change policies or anything" he said, watching him move while he spoke about needing to go "no, I don't think now would be a very good time to see how much I can take" he told him, turning and watching him leave with a slight smile on his face. Yes, this had worked out really very well for him. He closed the door and locked it back again before returning the key where it belonged. He moved back to his spot where he was 'jumped' the first time and worked for an hour or two before getting tired. He heard Evan still working on cleaning the room so he just laid out on the couch, falling asleep quite quickly and only waking up when the other spoke to him, blinking awake and looking confused for a moment. He was still surprised to be around him, his mind long since accepted the fact that he'd never be with Evan and it was startling for him to actually be there.

he snorted. "exactly. we don't want to bury him too close to our location." he pointed out. "you have a connection to him. kill him too close to here, and they'll come talking to you." he pointed out before he smiled at the other. "Yeah, i guess so. i mean, Sis always did like me a bit, but she didn't feel any real need to protect me." he admitted. "i don't regret the things that happened you know. if they hadn't happened, we wouldn't be here now, together." he admitted. "i wouldn't have been able to protect you." he admitted as he gently stroked the others face. "yes our past sucks, but wasn't it worth it to have our time together now?" he asked with a smile. "yeah. us Brit's are entirely egotistical like that... god you where such a novice, how they hell did you avoid getting caught?" he asked, looking extremely amused as he read the newspaper reports. "precisely. i don't want to break you after all." he admitted with a chuckle as he kissed the other with fiery passion before skipping off to finish up with the body.

"Hey.. wake up." Evan ordered, gently shaking the other, looking freshly showered, but still smelling faintly of some sort of smoke. "Body's gone." he admitted with a grin. "bones too." he admitted. "i might have to replace your oven though." he admitted. "i don't think it was designed to cook that much... stuff all in one go. it's been making some odd noises." he admitted. "also, i shot a duck and skinned it on the kitchen Table. if the cops do come 'round i'll just show them my hunters license. it's not duck season but all i'll get is a fine that way." he admitted. "you want to go jogging or are you staying in? i ordered breakfast in too, since i can't cook." he admitted, looking up as the doorbell rang. "that's food! i'll be right back... you really shouldn't sleep on the couch you know, it's bad for your back."

Max bit his bottom lip a little as he watched the other speak, nodding in agreement when he mentioned that their pasts had led them both to being right here, together. He sighed a little as he felt the hand on his face, smiling when the other asked how he managed not to get caught. "I was always smart, you know that. People only get caught because they're stupid" he admitted to him. It was true, he'd always been something of a genius and when you knew how the system worked it was really all too easy to evade it. He made a small noise of pleasure at the kiss, grabbing and pulling him closer for a few moments before letting him go, watching his ass as he walked away. As he woke up the smell hit him before anything else, pulling Evan down closer and putting his face in his neck, breathing in his scent deeply before he really understood what he was saying about the body being gone. "You put him in my oven?!" he exclaimed, shooting up and looking towards where it was "do you know how much that thing cost?" he asked, groaning at the thought of having to buy another one right now. He stood up and stretched, scuffling into the kitchen to see the damage that had been done. Overall nothing was too bad though the duck sitting there bothered him more than anything.

He went through the movements of making a cup of coffee, needing the caffeine and the normalcy of the action. "There is no fucking way I'm going running this morning. I don't even think I could make it down the driveway without feeling like coming back" he told the other, knowing he'd be pleased to hear that. He frowned a little at the mention of breakfast "where did you order it from?" he asked, not even knowing that you could do something like that. Max rolled his eyes at the other and went back to sit on the couch, leaning his head back and letting the heat of the mug heat up his hand and then his throat as he drank the brown warmth. "Well maybe I wouldn't sleep on the couch if you hadn't taken forever with James and then didn't even wake me up" he groaned, laughing a little to himself "I really need to teach you how to cook, you'd look hot in an apron" he told him, and looked him up and down forgoing the food altogether and kissing him roughly while backing him into a wall "I'm going to fuck you" he told the other, a possessive tone in his voice that told him that he wasn't playing around and that he fully intended on topping him right now. There were very few times that he'd actually felt the need and most of the time he'd not had the opportunity to act on them but at the moment and with how good Evan smelled right now, he wanted to take him and fuck him against the wall that was behind him.

he smiled. "you where always smart." he agreed with a smile. "you used to get the most amazing grades in school." compared to Evan who dropped out after Max stopped talking to him. but he had street smarts, and good investing smarts. he wouldn't be hard up for money anytime soon. it was just accessing that money that was difficult. he'd drained his account before leaving, the only thing in the bank now was interest. his Sister could use that as she pleased. "yes i did. don't worry i can afford to get you a new one." he promised with a chuckle. the Oven was quite a mess, full of black... junk. clearly Evan had burned the meat of the body to a veritable crisp. clearly he wasn't supposed to be a cook, not that they where going to eat James, that was a bit gross. still, a bit of elbow geese and the oven would be nearly as good as new. "good because i really didn't want to go jogging." he admitted as he moved a bowl full of... gray something and carried it away from Max. "Bones." he explained. "baked em and ground em up. bury them somewhere and no one will ever find them. most of the body i put in a box and mailed it to my contact." he explained. "what's not stuck in the Oven that is. we'll clean it up, bust up a few parts in the inside and have it sent off to the Dump and then we'll get you a new one. i don't fancy tasting burnt man flesh every time you cook." he admitted. "we'll claim i tried to cook and blew it up of course... which i kind of did..."

"the Pizza place." he admitted. Pizza for breakfast... well it was better than what Evan could have made at least. he was currently trying to get the glass top to work to make tea and failing quite miserably. "...yeah i'm gonna have to get you a new one. we can do that later today." he decided. "besides. have YOU ever had to skin and bone a body? it takes forever! i haven't even slept yet. i literally JUST finished." he stated. "the Duck was my last touch." he admitted before he paused and stared at the other, hesitation, wary. the look of a virgin who wasn't sure he was going to like what was coming next but wanted to try anyway. "uh." he groaned into the kiss, backing up with those pressing arms until his back hit the wall. "i...okay." he agreed with a shudder. looking quite submissive really, probably not helping his case. but he wanted to try. he wanted to feel the pleasure that Max felt and he could only ever trust Max. his few, brief forays into bottoming had been anything but pleasant while in the Gang, he trusted Max though, and he wanted to. "Fuck me.. just, take it easy okay? i've never... really done the whole bottoming thing before." not willingly anyway.

Max made a disgusted face at seeing what was in his over and the bowl of the 'bones' that certainly didn't look like it anymore. Yeah, he didn't even care if it was ruined now or not, there was no way he'd be cooking with it anytime later. "I guess I was wanting a new oven anyway" he sighed, just accepting what had come since he'd gotten rid of the one person in his life who'd always made him feel like utter and complete shit. He laughed as he saw the box for the pizza, shaking his head and still thinking about his lack of cooking knowledge when he was complaining about how long it took to skin and de-bone someone. It was so strange, watching all of the dominance and confidence that Evan usually wore just disappear within a matter of moments. Max almost liked having the ability to do so, watching him submit to him completely, even if he was a bit weary of how it was going to go. Max knew why he was hesitant and he didn't doubt his ability to make him change his mind about the experience. "Don't worry, I'll be real gentle. Promise" he whispered against his ear, kissing his face and neck slowly and tenderly, an experience he was sure the other had never experienced before with someone else with the way that his past was.

His hands moving down Evan's body slowly, hitting those sensitive little spots to make him squirm before sighing and pulling away from him and grabbing a piece of pizza. "Go upstairs and lay on your stomach on the bed, naked" he added, taking a bite of the food, fully intent on watching him go up the stairs "don't move until I get there" he told him, finishing the slice and then going downstairs to grab a few things before going back upstairs. He brought his hand down on his ass before rubbing and spreading his cheeks, lapping at the others ass and pushing his tongue into the tight ring of muscles before pushing a saliva covered finger in his ass, moving in and out and stretching him out slowly, eventually adding another finger, and another. He took his time, making sure that he wasn't hurting him and that he was enjoying this so far.

he smiled sheepishly. "well you can't just bury the bones somewhere... by the way... i need to buy you a new hammer too." he admitted. "in any case, you get a new oven about it! yay!" he stated, being overly chipper because he was a little bit worried that Max was going to be pissed that he'd cooked his rapist in an oven. not the most common way of disposing of a body to say the least. "...well... not too gentle..." Evan muttered sheepishly as he melted into the kisses, breath shuttering as he he felt the gentle, pleasant touches. this was already better than anything he'd ever had before. he wriggled and arched, unable to stop himself from leaning into the touches, or leaning away when he thought he was going to go crazy. "...okay." he muttered, a little dazed as the other pulled away, not certain he could support his own weight. he had never felt like this before. he couldn't decide if he liked it or if it was something he was going to do rarely. he'd certainly do it again, he was hard as a rock and it was hot seeing the other like that, he just wasn't sure how often he wanted to do it.

he headed up the stairs, stripped off the clothes he had put on and laid down, getting comfortable. he had to admit, it was nice to just lay there and wait for pleasure. he did prefer to top, but this was certainly nice. "fuck!" he gasped, arching off the bed, shocked that Max had put his tongue there. he'd done it himself of course, licked people there, but he'd never realized just how Good it really felt. before long he was a moaning limp mess, hips thrusting back into fingers and tongue. it felt better than he'd ever imagined it could possibly feel. while his own brief forays into bottoming had involved some pleasure, it had never, every felt like this. "Ma...Max... please... God... more." Evan pleaded panting hard as he shuddered, spreading his legs, inviting more.

He sighed when the other mentioned he'd need a new hammer too, just trying to accept it at this point and not ask any more questions. The only thing that he was happier about was the fact that they wouldn't have to go through all of this shit again. Well, hopefully. Max had to smile when Evan muttered something about him not being too gentle with him. He was worried about the pleasure but he still had a penchant for pain and probably always would. He loved how vocal Evan was and he loved hearing his name when the other sounded so needy and wanting like this. He laughed softly hearing the other swear arch off the bed "who's the little whimpering slut now?" he asked cockily, smacking his ass hard. He thought his ass was probably ready to take him, he might feel some pain but he'd enjoy that with the little bit they had left to go. Max pushed into him slowly, letting him get used to the feeling he probably hadn't had in years, buried in him completely after a moment, groaning happily at how tight and hot he was.

Max didn't move until Evan begged for him to fuck him and once he'd gotten a good enough response he moved, fucking him and letting his hips snap into the other, leaning over him and biting his shoulder as he rode him hard. "Fuck fuck fuck" he growled, thrusting in him a few more times before cumming in his ass with a sigh. He couldn't remember the last time he'd done that and he was clearly out of practice. Oh well, he was sure that Evan would volunteer at least a few more times, especially when he got more comfortable and would be willing to be tied up. He pulled out and flipped him over, leaning over him and sucking him off, swallowing and licking his lips when he was finished, looking slightly proud of himself at the moment. He crossed his legs as he sat on the bed, looking at the other with a smirk "I'm definitely getting you an apron and teaching you to cook, and I am going to fuck you in that apron while you're trying to cook" he told him, fully intending on doing it sometime. He'd never had too many fantasies before but just thinking of Evan being there and everything they could do, there were so many things he suddenly wanted to try with him.

he whimpered when Max called him a whimpering slut and slapped him hard on the ass. he couldn't believe that being spanked could feel so good. it stung, and burned and it only made him all the harder for it. "Max... oh god... Max!" he was breathless with the feelings coursing through him as he felt his ass being pried open by that deliciously long dick. Max was going slow enough that he could feel every inch slipping inside of him. it just made him all the more wild. he was definitely going to be willing to do this as often as Max wanted to. he whimpered and whined when Max stopped moving and tried to wiggle. he was too lost in pleasure though, and Max was bigger than him. Big enough to hold him still. it didn't take long for Evan to start begging, begging Max to please, please fuck me please.

he gasped as Max finally complied, arching into the first snap of the hips, moaning like a filthy slut as he let the other use him for mutual pleasure. it felt so good! he wailed in protest when he felt the other cumming, deep inside of him. it felt, so good, but he wasn't close to orgasm yet! he hadn't even noticed the teeth clamped into his shoulder. when that warm mouth descended on his cock there was no holding back. he arched so hard his back left the bed, and came furiously, flooding Max's mouth with his seed. "f... fuck..." Evan whispered, blinking sluggishly as he trembled, lost in the port orgasmic high. "y...yeah." he agreed breathlessly. not sure what he was agreeing to, what did he care though? that had been amazing. he preferred to Top, but that... floating feeling when he lay under Max, helpless... that was one hell of a good feeling and he was more than willing to feel it again.

Back
Top Bottom