Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blast From The Past (ChurchxMoon)

"i hope you don't mind." Evan admitted, looking up at the other. "you left your door open and you where just, sort of sprawled out so i tucked you in. you shouldn't go to sleep like that." he chastised. "you'll catch colds." he accused, shaking his head. "i woke up this morning after a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep." he admitted simply. "Jet Lag doesn't help either, seven hour time difference, it's 3:30 in the afternoon back home." he admitted with a sigh. "i'm so tired but if i stay awake, all day, i should be able to sleep properly tonight." he admitted with a nod before examining the Coffee Cup. "is that the Coffee you American's take so seriously?" he asked, reaching and snagging the cup, giving it a curious exam. "can i have a sip?" he asked, giving the other a hopeful look. once he had permission he took a sip, and darn near spat it right back out. "...bitter." he muttered, handing it back to the other. "i'll stick to Tea." he decided, chuckling as he watched Tom get smacked in the face with a clothes iron. "American Cartoons are rather good." he admitted with a grin. "most British TV shows are educational." he admitted with a roll of his eyes. "slapstick comedy is the best." he admitted, chuckling as he watched Butch get run over by an old fashioned lawn mower.

"So... what do you do for fun around here anyway? you don't work right? like, at a workplace i mean, you work from home, make your own hours, stuff like that... so how do you entertain yourself? just watch movies and such?" he asked, hoping not. he was all for a good movie once and a while, but he was going to be bored out of his skull before too long. if he wasn't so tired, he'd go out and do some Tai-Chi and Tea-Kwon-Do to amuse himself, maybe go for a jog, but he was so tired it was draining his physical being. well, that's what it felt like anyway, he was probobly dramatizing it. he wished he could go crawl back into bed, but he didn't want to miss something important, and he wanted to distract the boy from the news. it wouldn't take long for the British police to find out who he was. his mother would squeal on him in a heartbeat, the bitch. he'd give it a day, maybe two before his name and face was plastered all over everything. then he'd have to handle Max somehow. blackmail maybe? just tie him up and make him a personal whore? could he break the boy? or... maybe he could... rekindle that old love? love was a very interesting emotion. Max would keep Evan hidden simply so Evan couldn't be taken away if he could get Max to love him again.

"I'm not going to catch a cold from being cold," he responded with a smile "besides, I usually wake up sometime later and cover myself up." He nodded when the other explained his sleeping situation, he understood jet lag and hated it and hoped that it wouldn't take too long for him to get adjusted to the time difference. He handed the cup over to the other "yeah, go ahead," he approved, really wanting to see his reaction to the drink, smirking as he almost spat it right back out. He took another sip, his gaze roaming over to the television where the cartoons were playing. "Well, some argue that the violence leads to more violent behavior in children and then also when they grow up. They claim video games have something to do with that as well. I don't know how much I believe them. They want to send 18 year olds across the world to fight in some war but they don't want to let them watch or play anything like that when they're younger. I don't understand our government."

"No, I like movies but that's not my only source of entertainment. I've got some video games, puzzles, I've got a bike and a motorcycle that I'll take out occasionally. Hiking is really nice around here, sometimes snowboarding or skiing, or I'll take out the snowmobile if there's a lot of snow. It just depends really. I've gone fishing a couple of times but I've just fallen asleep on the boat and gotten sun burned. He hoped something outdoorsy and physical would appeal to him because honestly he didn't want him sitting around his house bored all the time. He'd have to write eventually and there was no way that he could concentrate if he was talking or just walking around the house because he was bored and didn't have anything to keep him occupied. And then after the comment about his murderous tendencies he wasn't planning on offering to take him hunting or to a gun range, not willing to put his life, or anyone else's, in danger unless he was certain the other wouldn't pull some idiotic shit that would take him down for harboring a criminal. Though he could say that he didn't know and that the other was threatening him to keep quiet. Yeah, that would work just in case something were to happen.

he shook his head. "well that's only half true. being cold lowers your immune system." Evan commented simply. "you might have caught a chill." he stated with a sniff. "you should be thanking me for tucking you in, not complaining." he stated with a grin before he scoffed. "bad parents make bad kids. not cartoons. people want to blame cartoons and video games because they don't want to blame themselves." he stated simply. he himself was a good example. too poor for TV, let alone video games, yet he was one of the worst people he knew of. had his mother shown him even a sliver of affection, he probobly wouldn't have turned out as twisted as he was. "video games?" he asked curiously. he had never been interested in such things before, but he was bored now, and he remembered watching other kids playing it through windows at night when his mother kicked him out at night because she didn't want to waste the heating on such a useless brat.

"ugh, fishing. no thank you. hiking is pleasant though." he agreed. "i'll just have to find a Hobby." he decided. "knitting maybe." he mused, eyes sparkling with laughter. "Oragami maybe. i could build Pipe Bombs too." he mused playfully, unaware that the comment wouldn't be met with normal amusement because the other knew he was already proficient in bombing things. "Maybe i'll just read some books." he decided. "i can do my exercises in the yard and that will get me the sunlight i need." he decided. "i'm not much into sports and loud games."' he admitted with a shrug as he hopped off the couch. "anyway, i'm going to assume you spend at least a few hours working on your books. i'll be certain to be quiet while your working." he promised with a smile.

"I think I'm feeling okay, thank you though," he smiled and took another sip of his coffee, pleased with the taste and the normalcy of it. It was still strange waking up and having someone else in the house that he wasn't used to being around. "Yeah, I've got an Xbox One and PS4 so you can play whichever and I've got about all the games for the both of them. Sometimes I get bored," he admitted, not trying to flaunt his money or anything but he got bored sometimes and had writers block. "I don't blame you with fishing. I found it horrendously boring." He admitted and shrugged "I'm telling you, if you learn how to knit I will pay for you to make me a sweater for the winter," he said, sounding like he was slightly joking even though he was totally serious about it. The pipe comment didn't go over the way that he thought it would, looking serious as he brought the cup to his lips and drank about half of the cup.

"I've got a few books that you can check out, or I've got a library card and it's fairly close to here if you want to check that out," he offered, nodding when the other said that he would keep quiet when he planned on working on his book "thanks." He ran a hand through his hair and looked out the window "I'm going to go for a run before working if you'd like to join me," he said, giving him the option. "I've got some more fitting work out clothes too if you don't have anything." Max went upstairs and changed, going back down and drinking a glass of water while putting on his shoes. He planned on going for about a two-mile run, his usual run. When he got back he went upstairs and jumped in the shower, standing under the cold water for ten minutes and then pulling out his laptop and starting to research a few things. He tried writing a little bit but groaned, the words he was thinking of just not coming so he shut it and got up, took his shirt off and going outside to tan and read a book.

he rolled his eyes a little but didn't argue about it anymore. American's where too stubborn for common sense sometimes. "X-Box?" he asked curiously, already looking at the Tv curiously. he'd never really bothered to play 'games'. he was too busy causing chaos and mayhem and misery. "i'll try it later." he decided with a smile. "it's not the boring i find objectionable. it's the fact that i have to touch a worm to catch one... and then i have to touch the fish." he admitted with a shake of his head. "gross." he stated before snorting at the other. "i know i'm feminine, but i'm NOT going to take up knitting." he stated firmly, looking amused. "i might run down to the library later." he mused. his false ID would get him a library card easily enough or he could use Max's. it wasn't like he was fond of stealing or ruining books after all. "a run? that sounds fun." he agreed. "let me go get changed." he ordered as he trotted up to his borrowed room to put on a pair of running shorts and a T-shirt and a pair of trainers. er, tennis shoes. he ran silent next to the other, keeping up well, though he looked tired by the end of it. he wasn't used to running more than a mile, so he felt well winded. he didn't bother with a shower, he just wiped himself down with a damp cloth and then headed into his room for a well deserved nap.

he was up by Dinner, looking groggy as he settled into a kitchen chair, blinking sluggishly. "hey. you get any writing done?" he asked with a yawn, not really caring, but he figured it was polite to ask. unaware that his sister had sent Max an Email. she had known Evan was wanted for a lot of things, but she had just realized what that spark that had really sent the man hunt off. she had always had hope for her brother, but to realize that he had Raped a man, several men, all with Max's coloration's... well, that told her she had probobly made a very big mistake and had sent a frantic Email to Max, asking if he was okay and if Evan had hurt him and that she could have the police there in a matter of hours if he needed her to. she didn't outright tell Max that Evan was a rapist, but the hints where there.

"Okay, just let me know when you do and I'll show you how to work it in case you can't figure it out," he said, thinking it might be difficult for someone if they'd never worked a gaming console before in their life. "Hey! There is nothing wrong with a guy knitting. It's becoming much more accepted for guys to be doing stereotypically female things, knitting for example. Plus it would be handy and you could make all kinds of things." He added, thinking of the sweater that he could've gotten if he knew someone who knew how to knit. Max was a little surprised that Evan planned on joining him, not having an issue with it but he didn't think he'd be all that excited to go out and run, he didn't know many people who were. He even kept up with him a lot better than he had expected him to not having run the distance with the hills.

He didn't think anything of the email initially when he saw it sitting in his inbox, glancing over his shoulder to make sure Evan wasn't around before opening it and taking in the contents. His eyebrows knitting together as he sent a short reply, saying he was fine and that Evan hadn't done anything unsavory, they had even taken a run this morning and that he hadn't done much besides sleeping. He hoped that she wasn't talking to Evan about any of what he had done. He didn't want him knowing exactly how much he already knew about his 'fun times' in London, planning on keeping him in the dark as long as he could, it would be safer for him if he did anyway.

"Wha-? Oh, no." The TV was on and the news was playing, still talking about the person in London who had fled, though they didn't have a name or description yet besides a rough height estimate and hair color. "Is he the reason you had to leave? Owe him money or something?" Money was a usual excuse for someone to have to go into hiding so he figured it would be a good cover up for his knowledge, and hopefully it would make him think that his sister hadn't told him much of anything as to why he was keeping her brother in the states. He knew the men who had been 'attacked' looked similar to him and that was enough cause to believe it was Evan but he still wanted to believe that there was some good in him that was still there from when they were in love. "You know sleeping in the middle of the day isn't going to help you get adjusted to the time difference right?" Questioning him and switching topics, trying not to seem too interested.

he nodded. "i'll read the manual if i have to." he admitted with a smile. "i'm not knitting." he complained with a roll of his eyes. "i'd loose my mind with boredom. no i'll find something else to do." he admitted with a sniff. when they got back he was hot and sweaty and rather unhappy. he needed to work out more if he couldn't even handle a two mile run with hills. he was laying on the couch when the other came back in and he went tense as Max spoke, looking up at him. "...yeah sort of." Evan admitted, turning his attention back to the TV, wondering how close to the truth he should go. "...i used to work for him." he admitted simply. "i'm the reason the cops are looking for him." well, it wasn't a lie, he just omitted the fact that he was him... that was all. "well it's not MY fault! when you said a run, i thought you meant a nice, normal, SANE run. not hills that go up and up and up and never stop!" he complained with a groan. "i could have handled a flat two mile, i think. but i've never gone running for more than a mile, and never up or down a hill. i think i almost died!" he complained. well aware that Max was probobly going to laugh at him. "i am never running with you again." he grumbled, watching the news.

"Anyway, my Sister was none to impressed with my rant." he admitted. "you might get a bitchy letter from her, telling you to beat some sense into me." he admitted, sounding bored. "she's such a nag." but there was a hint of something there that hadn't been before. affection. there was still pleasant emotions, just not many. Evan had done a lot of horrible horrible things, but there was still a chance that he could change at least. "anyway, i was wondering, would you teach me how to cook? i don't need to be a five star chef, but i don't want to starve if you go out for a weekend." he admitted.

Max nodded at the hidden lie. Well, at least he wasn't outright lying about everything that he had done. It was a step forward he supposed, though a small one at that. He brought a water bottle to his lips, smirking around the plastic as the other went on about the run and the hills. "Oh, come on now," he said after the other claimed he'd never run with him again "you'll never be able to beat me if you don't run with me, and I don't have too many running partners, especially ones that are any good. Max liked to do 5 and 10k runs now and then and it would be really nice to have someone to do them with him, even if he might have to go slower for a while, Evan would get into better shape and he'd probably start to enjoy it as well. "The hills are good for your legs, work out on hills and then when you go somewhere without them you're ahead of the game" he told him, thinking he might be able to talk him into going out with him again, if nothing more than Evan was competitive and wanted to best him.

Max laughed lightly at the other talking about his sister. He was sure he'd be saying other things if he knew just how much he and her talked about Evan. "Well it wouldn't be too hard to beat some shit into you, I could just hit you and run away, you'd never be able to catch me" he teased, drinking more water. "Cooking? Yeah I guess so. Was there anything specific you were thinking about? Stuff isn't too hard if you've got a recipe, they usually tell you how to do everything, you've just got to watch them so you don't let everything burn and burn the house down." He could teach him a few things that wouldn't be too hard for someone who didn't know how to cook that many things, hoping that Evan learned quickly and wouldn't burn too many things. "Do you at least know how to make macaroni and cheese?" he asked, mentioning the staple. It was the easiest thing to make and the hardest to screw up and always tasted fantastic.

"don't you 'oh come now' me you sadist!" he complained before he sat up a little and narrowed his eyes at max. "i know what your doing. you're trying to manipulate me!" he protested. "but it won't work!" it already was working. Evan was already pondering going for another run tomorrow. it was just like when he'd first started after all right? hurts for a little while and then you start to get better and better. "it won't work! the hills are evil and so are you!" he complained, though they both knew he was too competitive to not join in. he would run, and he would run long, and hard, and he would win... though, he wasn't sure how you won at running, but he was sure it was possible.

"...you'd have to come back eventually." he teased. "i can lay in wait... or just put grape jelly in your shoes. or marmalade, whichever." he admitted with a chuckle as he looked at the other upside down. "i'm not so good at watching things. i get bored." he admitted. "uh... no. i don't." he admitted. "i wasn't allowed in the kitchen." he admitted. "my precious bitch of a mother was convinced i was going to steal food. not that she ever fed me much." he admitted, but Max knew that already. from both Evan when they where... dating, and from Alex, his sister. who had long complained about her mother being far too stingy with food. Alex got two meals a day, because she was the wanted one. Evan got one, if he was lucky. it was one of the reasons he was so small. "it can't be so hard to make a box meal." he decided. "we could make some for Lunch, you can tell me what to do." he decided with a grin.

Max wanted to laugh. He was a sadist? Did Evan not realize that he was the one who had hurt people and raped men just for the hell of it? "That's right. I'm completely evil, and I want you to remember that before you ever think about doing anything. I also practice voodoo so I can work my evil from wherever I am" he told the other, that last part was a lie but he didn't need to know that just yet. It was too easy to manipulate the other into something as easy as running, he wondered how easy it had been to get him into the gang with the promise of food and money after having nothing and having his heart broken by someone he couldn't get into contact with even if he could come to America, there was no guarantee he'd ever have found him. "I don't have jelly, and if you ever do that you'll be buying me a new pair of shoes."

"Yeah, c'mon. You can cook and I'll chaperone" he teased, hopping up onto the counter and sitting to where he wouldn't be in the way but he could watch the entire time and see everything well. "Go into the pantry and get the box," he started and then pointed at a cupboard, telling him to get a pot from there and to fill it halfway with water and set the stove on high. "I can't believe that you've never made mac 'n' cheese" he commented while they were waiting for the water to boil. He bit his lip as he looked down at the other "you wouldn't hurt me would you?" he asked nervously. He had been trying to keep his act up like everything was cool between them but this was still freaking him out inside having him so close and not talking about before or anything that had happened since. "Your sister seems to think you will and I just don't know," he added, he felt bad for throwing her under the bus but that would be normal coming from her so hopefully he didn't think much of it. He clearly looked very nervous about bringing the topic up.

Evan smiled a little. "you practice Voodoo? you, the guy who cried because he killed a spider?" he asked, looking highly amused. "i highly doubt that." he teased with a snicker. "well. i'll put honey in your shampoo then or something." he mused with a smile. "great!" he chirped as he hopped up before groaning. "oooh my god... standing up fast is a very bad idea. my legs hurt. this is your fault. i hate you." he groaned as he limped into the kitchen, stretching as he walked to uncramp his legs. "i've never cooked anything before." he admitted. "i usually just ate whatever someone brought me." he admitted. "we didn't exactly have a high culinary equipment you know." he admitted as he set about following the orders. "we where lucky to have canned foods and sandwich meat most of the time. but we never went hungry, and that was the important part." he admitted. he paused when Max asked the question and he turned to look at the other, his head tilted as he studied the other. "well... she's right to be worried about you i guess." he admitted with a sigh. "there where a lot of things she didn't want to accept about me. i guess she finally realized that i'm not the little brother she wants me to be." he admitted as he set the pit down and turned to Max.

he moved slow, letting Max move away if the other wanted to, and he gently stroked the others cheek, his head tilted. "i'm not a nice person. i'm not a good person. i hurt people, and i often enjoy it. i steal, i rob, i con and i lie." he admitted. "that's what happens when you have a shitty life with a shitty mother and a social services that doesn't care because you live in the slums." he admitted, stroking the others cheek again. "i don't know if i could hurt you though." he admitted. "honestly even when i hated you. when i thought of hurting you when i first saw you in the airport... it made me feel a little sick inside." he admitted softly. "i don't know if i could hurt you." he admitted, looking into Max's pretty eyes. "but then, you would never make me want to. your just... too good. even if you called the cops on me right now. and gave me up, and betrayed me, i couldn't be mad at you for it. because it's the good thing to do, and you where always the only good thing i had in my life."

"Hey! That was one time and that was a long time ago!" he said, feigning anger and pouting a bit though he still had an issue with killing anything that hadn't done anything to him. "Honey will just make me sweeter, you'd probably get a cavity" he teased, stifling his laughter as the other got up quickly, his muscles already protesting the run they'd just been on. He just smiled as the other admitted that he hated him, knowing it wasn't true and just finding it funny more than anything. He had always felt awkward when the other started talking about never having anything to eat when he was younger. It was clear with his frame that he'd been malnourished as a child and he himself had always had more than enough to go around. He'd always wanted to send some to Evan though there wasn't really any way for him to do that without getting in trouble and it wasn't like he'd had money when he was younger. He froze when the other turned towards him, scared of what was going through his head and if he was angry with him.

He flinched when he came closer and raised his hand though relaxing when he realized he wasn't going to hit him or choke him. Max closed his eyes for a moment before looking at the other again, listening to what he was saying. Most of this he already knew, but for the other to actually tell him, it made him feel better. He liked having Evan trust him with this knowledge about him and knowing who he was without calling the police on him. He knew morally it was what he should do but he was too selfish to give him up when he had just gotten him again. His hand came up to grasp at Evan's wrist, not pulling it away, just holding it as though he couldn't really believe that he was there touching him. He simply stared into those multicolored eyes, believing every single thing he was saying, and at the moment, not caring whether he was actually telling the truth or not. He raised his other hand and ran it through Evan's hair, looking over his face before his gaze moved over him to the stove "the water's boiling, you need to put the pasta in now" he said softly, his voice sounding as if it had gone.

he smirked a little. "it was hilarious too." he admitted with a chuckle. "i don't get cavities." actually, because he'd gone so long without, he couldn't stand sweets of any kind. he barely tolerated sugar in his tea. he would, on occasion, have super dark chocolate for a treat, but that was about it. "you don't have to be afraid of me." Evan promised softly. he twitched slightly when the other hand came up. he was not used to people touching him back. rape victims always fought back. whores never touched you more than they had to. gang members where not the touchy feelie sort and they where all afraid of him. his sister wasn't all that affectionate because their mother had been a frigid bitch. this was the first time in a long time since someone had reciprocated touch, and he was stunned at how much that single touch felt. it wasn't anything interesting, Max was just holding him there, but it felt warm and soft and... accepting. "i don't give a damn about water." he whispered back, needing more. he needed Max to touch him, somehow, anyhow.

he stepped into the other, setting his face into Max's chest and he was stunned, horrified to realize he was crying when he made Max's shirt wet. why was he crying!? what the hell was wrong with him. he made a strangled sound of frustration and wrapped his arms around Max, clutching him, holding him tightly. was this what a breakdown was? Alex had one when she left home and entered collage. all the people, all the nice had made her break. but the school psychologist was able to put her back together. Evan hoped he wasn't having a breakdown because he didn't think Max could put him back together... he didn't think so though, because he was already feeling better. holding Max, feeling the warmth. the softness. Max hadn't tensed, or pushed him away, or slapped him as Evan's early attempts at hugs had been met with. finally, he let go and turned to the pot of boiling water as if nothing had happened, opened the box and dumped the contents in, blinking as he realized that there was a paper package inside. "what's that?"

Max breathed in sharply when Evan said he didn't have to be afraid, no longer afraid of him hurting him physically, just ripping out his heart and shredding it while he watched. He almost melted when the other reacted to being touched, clearly never receiving much of any kind of physical contact that wasn't a fist or harsh attack. He swallowed hard at the others comment, feeling as though something were stuck in his throat and he couldn't swallow or get air properly, making a pathetic whimpering noise when Evan buried his face in his chest. He gripped onto him tightly, squeezing his knees around his torso and his arms around his head, lips pressed to the top of his head. Max wasn't the slightest bit surprised to find himself crying but much more so to find the other crying into his shirt. Clearly he hadn't gotten over as much as Max had thought he had. Oh god, holding him close was so much better than he had ever imagined, he was warm and smelled good, even though it was mixed with stale sweat and his own house, it was him and he'd never imagined he'd actually be able to do this.

He let the other move away when he wanted, not going to force him into more even though at that point he wanted to hold him and never let him go. That was the best possible reaction he could have ever hoped for, and it gave him hope for the future that he might not want to be such a horrible person when he didn't have to be. "That would be the cheese," he said, after wiping at his eyes "pull that out you don't want to cook it" he added, watching and hoping he wasn't going to stick his hand in the boiling water to fish it out. He got up then to watch the pasta to make sure that it got cooked right, not too much, and showed him how to strain it without burning his fingers. "Okay, now dump it back into the pot and mix the cheese in with the spoon," he instructed when he heard his phone beep. He checked it, his easy, relaxed smile turning into a look of dread "Ja..Jamie got out on parole yesterday, they don't know where he's at, his car is gone" he told the other softly, shaking a little "it's like a 25 hour drive, if he left yesterday afternoon he might almost be here, he's going to find me and he's crazy and I don't want to deal with this" he said quickly, freaking out and thinking of all the shit he had done to him and not wanting to go through that again but worse, because this time he would be angry.

Evan shuddered as hhe felt that warm, strong body wrap around him. this was the best thing ever, it had to be, he felt something inside of him cracking, breaking, but he couldn't figure out what it was. he wasn't sure, but he knew he was never going to be able to go back to London and resume his reign of terror. not when he finally had what he had always wanted most. Max. "cheese?" he asked, plucking it out carefully with a fork and examining it. "cheese isn't supposed to be powdered you know." he pointed out, his head tilted as he watched the other test the noodles. at least he knew what noodles where supposed to taste like, because noodles where cheep and full of calories that the kids on the street could survive on. he dumped it into the pot and mixed it up with milk and butter like it said to on the package and he stared at it. "...well. that certainly looks familiar." he admitted with a wry grin as he spooned it all into two bowls and stuffed a spoonful into his mouth. "yup. i know exactly what this is. i'll kill Eddie, he said this was home made!" he complained as he watched the other check his phone.

"Max." Evan's voice had gone, still, almost. it was a voice the Gang would have recognized. it was his 'i've made this personal' voice. it was his 'someone is going to pay' voice. "Look at me." he ordered. "i told you not ten minutes ago that i was not a good person. that i've hurt people. do you really think that this James bastard is going to be able to hurt you with me here?" he demanded. "do you really think i am going to stand aside and let him hurt what is mine?" that was familiar too. even as a precocious preteen, Evan had been a possessive little bastard. what was his, was HIS. probobly because what was his was few and far between. he'd gotten in trouble once for beating up a kid for touching his stuffed turtle. the only toy he'd ever had. fished out of a garbage one night by his sister for her baby brother. Evan was time times more possessive of people. "even if he does manage to hurt you, i'll kill him for it." he assured the other. "and i won't even get in trouble for it, because it will have been in defense of another. especially if i do it 'accidentally', like shoving him down the stairs and snapping his neck." he admitted with a smirk. "and even if you don't want me to kill him, i'll still be able to hurt him bad enough that he'll never want to set foot near you again."

"Well, that's the really cheap stuff. They've got a more expensive kind that's more like a gooey melted cheese but I don't eat it much so I just get the cheap stuff" he told the other, smiling as he heard the other realize what it was he was eating. Max heard the seriousness in the others voice and he didn't want to look at him, didn't want to feel the shame of being so embarrassed about his past, thinking maybe that if he just avoided it it could all go away without any other involvement from him. His gaze very slowly came up to meet Evan's eyes, a little scared at what he would find there and what he found were flames in his eyes, smoldering and fiercely protective. He had missed that look. He hadn't gotten it much when they were younger, mainly only when he'd talk about someone at school and Evan would get jealous of not being there, or if someone was picking on him and Evan couldn't do anything about it. He felt his chest swell with happiness when Evan claimed Max as his, at least now he wasn't feeling so alone or like he had no control of the coming situation.

"Can we just watch some tv for a little bit?" he asked in a timid voice, grabbing his bowl of Evan's first homemade meal and following him. He waited until the other sat down first, sitting next to him though he was almost on top of him, leaning against him and wanting the warmth and security that he offered. "I don't want you to kill him" he said softly, blankly staring up at the tv that he had turned to Spongebob Squarepants. "I want him to live in pain and fear for years like I did, but I don't want him to be able to terrorize anyone else either. I think removing his cock and beating in his skull might be sufficient" he said flatly, taking another bite out of the bowl and closing his eyes "this is really good. I usually don't put milk or anything in it so this is extra creamy. You did a good job" he praised, leaning his head against the others shoulder. After a few minutes he opened his eyes, looking up at Evan watching the cartoons and he couldn't help himself any more after that, reaching up and letting his fingers move through his hair before grabbing the ones at the base of his skull, making him turn towards him and kiss him deeply. It was frantic and desperate and needy and their first, real kiss.

he nodded. "makes sense." he agreed. "i'll have to try a few more box meals. this was almost easy." he admitted with a smile before he turned serious. he wasn't about to let some fucked up Nancy boy get his hands on HIS Max! "yes. we can watch some TV." he promised. though he didn't much like american TV. he'd rather have curled up with a book, but he wasn't about to deny Max anything. "then i won't kill him." he agreed, smirking. "i'm changing this." he stated suddenly as he took the remote away from the other and started channel surfing until he found a much less annoying something to watch. "i'll break his hip." he promised. "and i'll castrate him. make sure he never walks without a limp." he decided. "i could even snap his lower spine, leave him in a wheelchair." he admitted before smiling at the other. "it's a box meal, you don't have to compliment it you know." he teased with a chuckle as he inhaled his meal, watching some superhero cartoon. he hummed, melting into the touch on his hair and turned to look at Max, opening his mouth to ask him what he was doing before he was silenced by the kiss.

he didn't bother to even try a token protest. he wanted it too much, he kissed the other back, leaning into it, running his fingers into the others hair and gripping tight because he didn't want the other backing out too quickly. his tongue brushed against Max's before he started a tongue war with the other. he kissed the other, luxuriating in such a willing partner before pulling away and licking his lips as he tugged the other int a better position and slowly unzipped Max's pants, giving the other a chance to protest if he desired, carefully extracting the others cock and giving it a few strokes. "i'm going to show you what real pleasure it." he purred. "i'll make sure the name James never enters your mind again." he purred as he licked his lips.

Max listened to what the other was proposing to do to him, nodding a bit "I don't think it would be too bad for him to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life" he accepted, smiling when the other said he didn't have to compliment it "I will always compliment the chef. It helps me get things and I didn't cook it so it's a thank you as well" he told the other, watching as Evan flipped it around to something else, finding it funny that he settled on something else that had superheroes in it. How suddenly it was accepted and the kiss returned was surprising, Evan knowing him too well and keeping him from backing out from embarrassment. He dropped the bowl onto the floor as he used both hands to grab the others hair, moaning softly into his mouth as he let his tongue wrestle with Evan's. He was breathless by the time Evan pulled away, looking a little confused as to why he was in the first place.

Following the others lead he found himself in a slightly compromising position, his breathing shallow and watching his hands, biting his lip as his hips bucked at the attention. He considered telling him to stop but he couldn't, and really didn't want to. A few whimpers found their way past his lips, shuddering at Evan's words and spreading his legs as far as they'd go with his pants still around his hips. "Oh god please" he muttered in a response, tightening his grip on his hair and kissing Evan again roughly "please, I want you so bad, need you so bad" he moaned. Max's hips jerked with the touch, wondering just how much he planned on doing because at this point Max didn't think there was anything in the world that could make him want to stop him. This was never how he'd imagined it when he was younger though he had always imagined Evan being in charge. It didn't matter that he was younger, he was in charge of these sort of things and Max didn't have an issue with that at all.

he nodded. "i'll see to it then." he agreed. which would have shocked the Gang back home to no end. ever since he'd taken command, he did only what he wanted and listened to no one else unless they where ordered to give an opinion. Evan was very much an 'i do what i want' sort of boy. to hear him doing what Max wanted without even an argument or a rage was like watching hell freeze over and heaven explode all at once. "well. i'll have to learn how to cook more things then." he decided with a smile as he shook his head before eagerly kissing the other. god it felt better than he'd ever imagined, kissing Max. he had used to dream of doing this, imagining it every day, masturbating to the thought and now, here he was, achieving it. he had fantasized being under, and being on top. being in charge and submitting and everything in-between. but he had more than a few issues, and there was no way he was going to be submitting anytime soon.

"shhh." he purred, looking rather amused at how eager the other was. "it's alright." he promised. "you'll have me." he promised with a grin as he lowered his head, and ran his tongue along that throbbing, needy prick. he didn't intend on going 'all the way', not tonight. he wanted Max to be truly willing. wanted there to be no hesitancy, no regrets. he wanted Max to be his, forever, and he would not get that by rushing and taking the boy before he was ready, particularly with his history, double so because of the emotional trauma delivered by the news that James was loose. he took his time, licking every inch of Max's flesh, teasing it with lips and tender little nips of his teeth before he finally enveloped every last centimeter in a hot, hot mouth. he was particularly skilled in this. he could make even the most unwilling of victims hard with his mouth, and more often than not he could make them cum too. he loved nothing more than to make his victims enjoy being raped. now those skills would be even more to his advantage on a willing partner.

The kissing was so much better in real life than he had ever imagined it being before. There had been so many times when James was doing something to him that he'd pretend it was Evan just to make it bearable though the Evan he knew would never be that cruel to him. He couldn't help that he was eager, he'd not had someone touch him in so long, and now here he was, with the only real person he'd ever wanted to touch him, between his legs with his tongue lapping at his cock, it was an appropriate time to be eager. It should be illegal for something to feel that good, though he supposed that Evan had had an ample amount of practice with these sort of things than Max. He might be glad later that Evan didn't intend on going all the way with him, he would've been upset about rushing into it with him and having been upset about James would have made it seem worse in retrospect.

"Ohmygod!" he panted as his hips jerked, closing his eyes as his entire cock was taken in that sweet, wet heat. That was one thing that the other man had never done. He'd never sucked him off or even bothered to try, and Max found out very quickly that it was probably the best feeling he'd ever experienced in his life. "Jesus fuck" he swore, his back arching as one hand gripped the couch so tightly his knuckles turned white, the other had a hold of Evan's shoulder, digging his nails into the muscle. It was extremely embarrassing but he just couldn't take that much pleasure for that long when he wasn't used to having a mouth around his cock, cumming not too long after they had started. His face flushed red but he didn't much care at that point, it was the best he had felt in a long time.

Evan chuckled a little at how eager Max really was. it was so cute, he was almost like a virgin. he'd never felt such pleasure in giving someone else pleasure before, it was exquisite, doing this to Max and knowing the other would eagerly accept anything Evan wanted to do to him. he hummed, amused as Max's hips jerked and he called out, it was amusing and thrilling how reactive the other was. he was well aware that the rapist bastard had probobly never worried about Max's pleasure, so it was one more thing that Evan could use to keep Max his. suck the man off, show him true, honest pleasure and utter a few honey filled words from time to time and Max would be his forever. now he just had to decide if he was going to stay in the states or go back to the hell that was London. well, maybe not such a hard choice after all. "...did you just cuss?" Evan asked, jerking his head up to stare at Max, startled. he'd never heard the other cuss like that before. he brushed off his shock and resumed his task of making sure Max wouldn't be able to walk for at least an hour because of the bone melting orgasm he was about to have. he smirked as he swallowed down the orgasm, still sucking, draining max of every drop and extending the pleasure. only when he was sure Max was done in did he remove his mouth and gently tuck Max back into his pants.

"there." Evan stated, looking highly pleased with himself. "now no thoughts but MY pleasure will ever enter your head." he decided, his own erection straining against his pants, but he'd ignored boners before and he'd probobly do it again. Max probobly wasn't aware enough to reciprocate anyway. he did eat Max's mac though. because even if he was being nice, he was still a little shit. "you didn't pass out did you?" Evan asked after a moment, sounding incredibly amused. "do you at least feel better?"

Max would've swore he'd never had any sort of pleasure that intense and wouldn't believe that he'd ever feel it again, basking in the feeling and writhing beneath the man. He couldn't believe how good he was with his mouth, didn't understand how you could even be that good with your mouth. Whenever he'd been forced to do it James had been able to keep doing other things at the same time. If Max knew what the other was thinking, and even considering going back to London, he probably would've kicked him out and told him to go ahead and leave, slamming the door in his face and then cried for about a week straight, letting his life go all to hell. Yeah, that might not be too good of a plan after all. He whined softly when the others mouth came away, looking at him "what!? That's what you wanna talk about right no-god" he groaned as the heat returned, his head falling back again. "Who would've thought macaroni could end up like this. He'd have to take Evan out for oysters sometime if he'd get anything close to this.

He left his eyes closed as he laid there, not even moving as Evan put his cock away into his pants again. "Yeah, and when the thought of that comes into my head I'll get a boner all over again" he muttered, hearing the question of if he passed out and simply raising his hand and flipping him a bird before dropping his hand to his chest again. "I don't think I've felt this good in years" he told the other honestly. Everyone always talked about a running high, and he'd gotten it before, but he'd always tried to use it instead of whoring himself out and using sex, but he'd also forgot how pleasurable sex could be. He opened his eyes, smiling as the first thing he saw were those mismatched ones though they lowered and saw the state Evan was in and bit his bottom lip. "If you want me to do something about that I can try, if not I would really enjoy watching you get yourself off" he admitted, hoping his face didn't light up like a christmas tree with even just the thought of saying it, and he'd actually said it out loud. He licked his lips and leaned forward, pressing a hand to his crotch and kissing him "thank you" he breathed softly, being completely sincere.

Evan chuckled as Max protested the chatter and he snickered again as he cursed God once more. this was rather fun actually. he was going to have to do this again. "well if you get a boner i'll just have to suck all te life from your limbs again." he promised as he laughed at the bird. "you've gotten foul since we last saw each other! i remember when you used to be horrified when i said crap!" he admitted with a laugh. "i'll make sure you feel this good again." he promised with a smile. "i haven't had a lover before, i intend to take very good care of you." he promised with a smile. "well. aren't you full of brass?" he teased as he was offered 'assistance'. he hummed, thrusting lightly against the hand as he was kissed, chuckling. "your very much welcome. now back up a little, my cocks going to explode if i don't get it loose." he admitted, sounding amused as he nudged the others hand out of the way and unzipped his pants, slipping his cock out and sighing in relief. "that's better." he purred, smirking as he stroked himself, teasing his turgid flesh as he pulled the other into a heated kiss before pulling back, getting comfortable, and started the show.

he relaxed into the couch, his hips thrusting slowly as he fingered his own cock, tormenting himself with teasing touches and slow strokes. clearly he was the sort of person who wanted pleasure to last. 'quickie' was probobly not a part of his vocabulary. he hummed and sighed and gasped, he'd always been vocal. in bed and out. he groaned as he finally reached his breaking point and arched, stroking himself dry before sagging into the couch with a panting sigh and a playful smirk at Max. "there. how did you enjoy that?" he asked playfully. "it's been a while since i've masturbated." he admitted with a chuckle. "i forgot how erotic it is when someone watches."

He knew he probably blushed again from the other mentioning sucking him off again, seriously hoping that he would sometime in the near future. Max pouted again at the other, shaking his head "my parents were overly protective and I've grown up a bit since then" he added. He still wasn't nearly as foul as the other, and most of the time he got by without swearing or doing too much but sometimes the occasion called for it and others he just felt like it. He was glad that Evan didn't consider this a one time deal either, he was afraid that after this he'd want to keep his distance from Max and not start up anything or get attached just to have something happen later to pull them apart. He took his hand back when the other told him to, his eyes fixed on his member as it sprang free of its constraints. Max let out a little moan into the kiss, letting out a sigh as he pulled away and settled into the couch to watch the entertainment before him.

It was a good thing that Evan had just gotten him off, otherwise he'd have been hard by now he was sure of it. He almost wished that he could've gotten hard again so that he could cum again while watching Evan. After he had cum he smirked a little at the other "oh God yes" he admitted to the other, remembering how enjoyable it was to watch him masturbate on camera when he was halfway around the world but it never really felt that far away. "You know, I might consider having sex with you in my car. Consider, I'm still hesitant that you're worth it, though" he teased, kissing him lightly. He took a light hold of the others wrist, pulling his hand up and licking the cum off of his fingers slowly, hoping that it was slightly erotic, that was half his intention, the other half was that he actually wanted to taste him after watching him cum so many times before and watching others lick it to be erotic he wanted to try it.

he grinned a little as he watched the other blush. he loved the way Max still blushed about, well, everything. "well, that's certainly true." he agreed. "i can't imagine it got any better after they,er... found out." he agreed, shaking his head, wondering if Max's parents even knew. would they be a problem later? Evan hoped not, hurting James the rapist was one thing, hurting Max's parents was another thing entirely. he moaned happily as he put on a show for his new found lover, humming as he wriggled and writhed and enjoyed himself before smirking at Max. "good. i'm glad you enjoyed it." he teased with a chuckle. "only consider?" he asked with a playful pout. "as sexy as i am, i could just Demand you drop trou in the car and let me bugger you into oblivion." he pointed out with a smirk. "you used to love it when i demanded you to do something." he purred playfully before watching as the other licked his fingers clean.

"fuck, that's delightful." he purred, licking his lips. "you remember the time i made you go out and buy that vibrating cock ring, and wear it for an entire hour?" he asked with a smirk. "i made you grip the headboards so you wouldn't touch or finger yourself, and you did it. it was so damn hot watching you writhe on the bed." he teased, smirking as he watched the other swallowing the leftover cum. "your such a perverted bastard, even if you blush about it." he teased with a chuckle as he kissed the other. "i'm going to go get a damp cloth, i got cum in your carpet." he admitted with a chuckle, heading off to calm himself down and get the item needed to get the cum out of the carpet, and the couch.

Back
Top Bottom