Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Traveler's RP Organizer

The Knight Protector Discontinued
with Lady Vi

Located Here

The four knights with Sir Vincent were interesting in their differences. The eldest and most quiet was Sir Robert. He had seen some of the world, and he wore his beard long and thick with pride. Of all the knights, he seemed to be the one who Sir Vincent sought out for advice the most.

The next oldest, and perhaps the closest to Vincent's age, was Sir Charles. He had the look of an aristocrat to him and was always teasing the youngest two. He wore one of those chin-beard goatees that made him look like, well, a goat. When he wasn't in his armor he seemed to be fashionably dressed, and he was always at the castle balls and other fancy functions.

Two knight apprentices, barely old enough to have graduated from squirehood, rounded out the group. Blond Michael was the one who dropped his rock on his foot - he seemed a bit gangly and too long-limbed for his body. The other boy was Henry, a fresh-faced, dark haired lad perhaps barely nineteen who seemed like he was too gentle to be on the wielding end of a sword.

---

As he stripped off his shirt, scars were visible across his back and sides. They were simple things expected from anyone who had spent time in the battlefield. Lovise might have had one or two of her own. One scar stood out, though; on his right shoulder blade the swirled cross, a sign of Cadeyrn's Clan, was branded. The second son of Guorthigern had made a name for himself as a ruthless, godless, and merciless warrior. Rumor had it that he had been betrayed by one in his close circle less than ten years ago. The traitor had escaped, but not before separating Caderyrn from his left hand.

Gultaem (Meatlug backwards) had a sister who was Trimmastotter. His name is Valorn, son of Guorthigern, of Cadeyrn's Clan.
Marcus' mother is Duchess Georgina, his father was Samuel, younger brother of King Gregory.

--

Lady Vi said:
Traveler said:
Lady Vi said:
Traveler said:
Lady Vi said:
Traveler said:
Lady Vi said:
Traveler said:
Lady Vi said:
Traveler said:
Lady Vi said:
Traveler said:
Lady Vi said:
Traveler said:
Lady Vi said:
Traveler said:
Hi Lady Vi,

I have a fantasy character who I'd love to play against your queen in the queen/soldier plot you have. If you'd like to discuss a long term RP with me 80% story, 20% sex, please let me know.

The Soldier/Knight
1. Protagonist knight
Sir Marc Édouard Vincent
Height: 6'3"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown

Armor, Appearance

Personality: He is very loyal, almost to the point of being considered unwavering in his duty. He has a hard exterior and keeps people at arm's length.

Possible RP ideas: He could be a guard to take someone through dangerous territory, an adversary on the battlefield, or a knight who harbors a secret love for someone he cannot have. He might also be a frustrated soldier who can't seem to catch some rogue... someone who perhaps works as a waitress at a local inn or in a nearby shop he frequents. Ideas are welcome.
---

Thank you,
Traveler

Sounds wonderful to me! If he's up for a challenging assignment, I think I have just the queen for him (and a couple plot ideas to boot!).

Her full name is Sigrun Isarandr Afkarrisa Thrimasdottor, but she prefers the nickname "Lovise". Her brother is a northern king, famed for his superior navy and fierce armies. Two years back Lovise was sent south to marry an older king. The marriage was a political one, meant to solidify an alliance more than anything else. She went into the arrangement knowing this, but the culture shock has been a bit much.
Prone to flying into drunken rages, Lovise hasn't made many friends in the south. She can behave well enough for court functions but grows bored quickly. Hobbies like hunting and swordsmanship aren't 'ladylike' enough for the noblewomen of the south and it has proved impossible to find a man willing to risk his reputation against her. Simply put: the queen is miserable and her behavior shows it.
She often escapes for days at a time, only returning when her husband finally sends out a search party. It has become quite the joke among the nobles, something that embarrasses the king deeply. He can't lock her away for fear that her brother will intervene, he certainly can't execute her... So instead he assigns a loyal knight as her companion and protector. The knight's task? Keep her out of trouble as best as possible.
Seeing as Lovise is just bored and lonely, having a friend around is sure to do wonders for her attitude. She's a deeply caring person, if you can earn her affection, but she's too open (and impatient) for court games.
After the knight has been in her service for a while (perhaps falling in love), I was thinking that the king might ask him to help her towards an 'accident'. Or for a slightly less cliche development: the pair go off on one of her jaunts in the countryside, only to have the king poisoned while they're away. The court would blame the volatile and absent queen (probably her companion as well). Maybe they go into hiding while trying to sort the mess out, posing as a married couple.

What do you think? Any input?

Lots! Queen Sigrun's husband, an older man, should need an heir, yeah? So has the queen already provided one, or is one still in the works? Is her husband, perhaps, uninterested in women and has a male 'adviser' who he favors? Or perhaps he already has sons from an earlier marriage (the woman had died) and so he needs no heir, only the political ties that marriage to Lovise gives him?

We can throw in the idea that the king's oldest son, a wormy and spoiled young man, desires Lovise for himself. Certainly she finds him undesirable and avoids him at all costs. Perhaps later it is revealed that the oldest son killed his father in the pursuit of the crown and, in his mind, the queen. He thinks that he can force her to his bed once dear daddy is out of the picture.

Maybe the Sir Marc and Lovise met a couple of time when he brought her back from her bored adventures, and so the king assigned him to the task full time. I can imagine that the other knights are having a field day that he got picked to take the babysitting duty!

Oh I like the idea of a nasty prince! I was leaning more towards having the king uninterested in women, but the prince is so much juicier! Heck, we could even use both ideas. If the king managed to father one heir, just out of duty, it could leave a bitter lover in the mix too. Someone desperate to blame the 'bitch wife' and protect the prince at all costs. If Lovise knew her husband was tumbling another man, she would certainly threaten him with it to get him to leave her alone when she wanted to run off. That would make her look like an awfully appealing scapegoat.

:D Maybe the lover killed the first wife, afraid that the king would change his preferences and choose her over him? The king of course would not know that; he's too busy ruling his kingdom. Maybe he's motivated by money and power.

Once the kind is dead and the queen the suspect, we'll have to figure out a way to reveal the prince's part in the regicide. :D Maye we can throw in a pregnancy for the queen, which she can claim is the king's and thusly take the throne by proxy with her coming child in line for the throne.

Sounds like a plan to me! Haha, if they haven't managed to sleep together at that point, she could always just lie about the pregnancy and tell Marc to "get busy" before someone does the math.
I figured that we could have some of his friends in the knighthood (people who would know that he could never let her kill the king, let alone be part of it) helping them from the inside. You know, feeding them information, giving them supplies and money, doing some minor investigations.

I like the idea of a supporting cast in the way of the knights. Also, the adviser/lover could have his own followers too; people who might see the son as a perfect puppet for their plans.

I think that we have a good foundation. Would you like to start the thread? maybe... hm. Should we start when she's out running around and he goes to bring her back, or when he is assigned to guard her 24/7?

Why not both? She's run off again and the king, fed up with the whole thing, gives Sir Marc his assignment starting with "Go get her". I'm thinking he's out with a group of his buddies, all 'looking' for her. She probably has a favorite place to run to (probably a nice camp in the woods near some game she can hunt) so the knights all know where to find her and it's not too high-pressure.

I like that. They might even have an understanding between the queen and her 'rescue squad', ha!

Okay, I think that we're ready.

Change by Knight DISCONTINUED
with AparinaAkumu

Located Here

AparinaAkumu said:
Traveler said:
AparinaAkumu said:
Traveler said:
AparinaAkumu said:
Traveler said:
AparinaAkumu said:
Traveler said:
AparinaAkumu said:
Traveler said:
AparinaAkumu said:
I saw your thread, you said to post there if interested and I'm not good at that so ^ ^" did that but could we plan here? I'm used to writing over PM but if the main idea isn't smut then it would be perfectly fine to write in a thread.
Traveler said:
2. ##knight x rogue, even more of a classic, especially if the rogue happens to be the knight's quarry. Maybe they interact off-duty and the knight has no idea that the serving wench at the local tavern is the thief who he pursues at night?
That idea really interests me, it sounds so fun to write! I've had a few ideas, most were flops, but I'm looking for new things and things to keep me busy. Is that idea still open or are you booked?

I am totally open to working on the RP with you, and thank you for considering threads. I cannot keep track of PMs at all.

So YES! What kinds of ideas would you like to try?
Well perhaps he is a very highly esteemed favorite prince of the king's, which was why he was sent to track down the mysterious trouble maker stealing in the night? Something like Robin Hood, she steals from the king himself, sells what she steals if it's jewels or gold and gives away if she gets money or food? Then she could be the barmaid who ends up speaking to him at the tavern and the two begin to fall in love? The twist could be the one night he finally knows how she is getting the goods out, and he gets her alone at sword point, makes her remove her mask, and sees who she is?

I like that idea. But he's a prince? So... one of the younger ones perhaps?

And do you like playing in a world with magic, or simply fantasy?
Magic is wonderful, I enjoy it thoroughly.

I don't know why I wrote Prince, I meant Knight but he could be either if you'd like haha he's your character. He could even be a charlatan hired by the king to find and kill this thief if you prefer?

Oh no... I must play a man who is torn between duty and desire. So a knight or prince or even a high ranking soldier who had proven his loyalty to the crown.

I love magic too, so yes - let's include that.

My character could use magic to change herself? Perhaps she could be a minimalist shape shifter? Small things like hair and eyes, measurements, and maybe change into two animals?

If you can play it well it would be really fun! He can pick up on mannerisms, perhaps, that link the thief and the barmaid together. What kinds of animals were you thinking?

Wolf and Cat or Wolf and Bird. One for defense and one for either her mischief or house life...unless 3 animals is permitted?

LOL! I don't have rules or restrictions. If you want 3 then go for it; druids in some game systems have 3.

The Bodyguard COMPLETED
With SMYLM

Located Here

Character
1. Protagonist Bodyguard - reserved for SMYLM 8/14/14
Abraham Sebastian Thane
Height: 6'2"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

Bio: Abe is the only son of four children. His parents also adopted several others, so in all they had seven in the family. He grew up traveling the world and building wells for third-world villages, or setting up schools with his family. As a result he speaks Laos and Indonesian fairly well, and a smattering of French not so well. When he was eighteen he went to college and then wound up going to OCS and earning a commission in the military. He spent a few tours overseas and has recently returned home and separated from the military. A few of his cohorts hooked him up with a bodyguard service for work, which fit in well with his prior experience.

Personality: Abe is quiet and observant, not prone to talking about himself or being much of a braggart. He has a dry sense of humor when he gets to know someone, and has a strong drive to protect those he is close to. He bonded tightly with his unit in the military, and each time they lost a companion it hit him hard. He is fiercely loyal, well-read, and very detail oriented. On the rare occasion that he drinks, it's either Bourbon clean or Merlot wine.

Possible RP ideas: He could be hired to guard your character or he could be someone who guards a person in the household. Maybe he's security at a high end club your character frequents, works in the same building, or is assigned to you after some crisis happens.

"I need to explain something to you." He leaned closer to her. "If I take a shower with you it's not going to be 'just' a shower. And if we go there, then I'm not going to tolerate anyone like Rowan touching you." His eyes flashed slightly. "I understand acting and filming needs; but Rowan's not an actor. I'm a jealous man - I don't share well."

His hand moved slightly so that his fingers touched hers where she held the door. "So. Don't ask me to shower with you unless you're willing to be everything else that entails. Otherwise I need to be 'just' your bodyguard and friend. The teasing has to stop."

Nia's ex-boyfriend, Brandon Morrison
May 18,1988. Born with blonde hair, green eyes in Seattle Washington. About 6'2. Right now he has an arm sleeve, gauges in his ears, and black hair.

Her agent: Alexander

Her role: Jeanne Antoinette Poisson,Madame de Pompadour, mistress of Louis XV.
http://bedsider.org/features/534-madame-de-pompadour-getting-to-know-king-louis-xv-s-favorite-mistress
Movie quotes:
Jeanne: "Make me believe it Louis. You so easily cast her aside and I could be next. You make me your mistress and flaunt me around for now but what about next week or next month. What happens when you get bored with me? Am I really supposed to be anything that comes out of your mouth?"
Louis: "My dear Jeanne," the accent was perfect. "Were I simply attracted to your bosom, or your lips, then you would be right to doubt; but it is your mind which draws me to you. When we met at the ball I did not see your face, but I heard your thoughts. You are, undoubtedly beautiful, but more - your soul speaks to mine, my love. I want you to move to Versailles and to leave your husband. I want you to be mine... completely."

Abe gets her a phone and she talks to Mr. A.
Nia convinces Abe to let her get back to the set
Maybe she fires him then?
Her co-star takes her out, maybe sneaking away, and fake paparazzi kidnap her
She's whisked away, tortured and they use footage of that to torment Abe
He is able to find her, but their escape is short lived
They get her back and break her; Abe is framed for her kidnapping possible murder
They show her news footage of her 'murderer', Abe, being cuffed and shoved in a police van
She begins to lose hope

Limits for the Bodyguard are probably the same as my basic limits.
-Animals (including Anthros)
-Children (anything under 18)
-Bodily fluid in a sexual way (blood, pee, poop, excessive saliva etc.)
-Feet (licking, touching, sucking, fucking)
-Necrophilia (anything involving sexual acts with dead people)

I think the only thing she is really worried about right now is how she will be portrayed for leaving the movie the way she is. She would go to the director and try to explain why she can't work. And hope that he doesn't bad talk her in the future.

She should get caught. Nia and Abe could have been followed by someone acting as paparazzi or something and he busts through the door. Then once she is free she fires Abe and dives back into her old habits.

I've only done a real torture scene once and that was interesting. These people know her darkest secrets so I think they'd use that to play some mind games with her. They are mainly using her to get to Abe so I think they would hurt her in ways that would hurt him. I am all for playing some of these scenes out. Until she is broken enough to think that Abe isn't coming to get her.

Side characters:
Leader, muscular chest, barrel body - Johan
Beady eyes - Bruce
Blond, lean, tall - Tom
three others

Guarding Her DISCONTINUED
with Angel 123

Located Here

~Story idea: Bodyguard moves in with a woman who is being stalked. Unbeknownst to her, it's an old classmate who has delusions that they were lovers in a past life, and he wants them to be united. Forever.~

My protagonist: Abraham Sebastian Thane, age 32
Male, hetero
Height: 6'2", weight: 225#
Hair: Brown, Eyes: Blue

Bio: (WIP) Abe is the only son of four children. His parents also adopted several others, so in all they had seven in the family. He grew up traveling the world and building wells for third-world villages, or setting up schools with his family. As a result he speaks Laos and Indonesian fairly well, and a smattering of French not so well. When he was eighteen he went to college and then wound up going to OCS and earning a commission in the military. He spent a few tours overseas and has recently returned home and separated from the military. A few of his cohorts hooked him up with a bodyguard service for work, which fit in well with his prior experience, and since he had no where else to go he took a live-in position with a stalked writer.

Personality: Abe is quiet and observant, not prone to talking about himself or being much of a braggart. He has a dry sense of humor when he gets to know someone, and has a strong drive to protect those he is close to. He bonded tightly with his unit in the military, and each time they lost a companion it hit him hard. He is fiercely loyal, well-read, and very detail oriented. On the rare occasion that he drinks, it's either Bourbon clean or Merlot wine.

You and Me Against the World ACTIVE
with Dearestdarling

Located here

John Clyde

Quinn Roebuck
Brandon http://www.man-men.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Young-Mens-Hairstyles.jpg
Tiffany Reed, mom's the principal
Sgt. Harry Roebuck http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0a/d5/4a/0ad54aa6cee4a90cb15e6fef5cee985c.jpg
Robert Clyde http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ec/85/77/ec8577740f9d1d89aa6937fc87a62533.jpg

Big Jim
Frost - albino gang member
Bennie - slim Jamaican/Puerto Rican gang member
The jacket: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/09/24/34/09243463c1e7654c3ef47b72a95b53f4.jpg

The town is Cedar Bend. The MC Club is "The Benders." The other club (Mexican) are the "hoja oscura", dark blades.
Blake (the Troll) the Benders' president. Large scar across a cheek, crazy eyes, broken orbital socket, missing right pinky and left hand gnarled.

Basic class info;
Monday: English comp (Q), calculus, history (Q) & cute female teacher, lunch (4th period), Spanish (Q) Senor Fitzgerald (blond, freckles)
Tuesday: English comp, Calculas, chemistry, lunch, Spanish, ROTC
Wednesday: English, Calculas, history, lunch, Spanish, chem lab
Thursday: English, Calculas, chemistry, lunch, Spanish
Friday: English, Calculus, history, lunch, Spanish

Lady who helped them at the dress store:
She looked maybe about forty, but she was dressed youthfully and tastefully. Ugh. Quinn's lips turned upward in an awkward smile, and she gave a half wave. The woman's smile was polite, and her dark eyes shone with concern. "Hey, sugar," she greeted Quinn, looking at her like a lost, wayward puppy. Her southern draw was sweet, comforting. "I'm Vivian. Can I help you look for something?"

John's house:
He drove them to the security gate and punched in the code, then drove them around the bend. A modern, flat-roofed house with huge windows came into view. On the right were three garage doors, and when they got closer John pushed the garage opener that was bungee-corded to his tank. His dad might have had lots of money, but on the whole John was still pretty broke. He had only had money to his name for the last three days and hadn't started to really use it yet.

Inside the garage was a Landcruiser and a spot where it was evident a second car was usually parked. Right now that car was in long term parking at the air port. Unlike most people's garages this one was very bare, a theme that would be repeated in the rest of the house.

Twisted Fates ON HIATUS
with Menoru

Located here

The Kingdom: Heisenland

The King: King Carloman the Fair, age 71
Raminas.jpg

The Queen: Queen Isabella, age 48
queen_fantasy-t2.jpg

First son: (not my character) Crown Prince Conrad, age 28
Link

Second son: (my character) Prince Armond, age 23
Link

Only daughter: Princess Esmerella, age 22
Link

Thalia
14760c7a-6e26-4b2c-a31a-0809ed9df7e6.jpg

Sir Robert, First Knight

Larns, squire

Widow's Revenge DEACTIVATED
with Biting Girl

Located here

Ideas
Let's decide these things:
1. What is the reason they are antagonistic? Is it because they are from other sides of warring kingdoms? Has he done something to personally hurt her? How about he be the leader of Knights, and the King requested he round up the men of the kingdom to fight, her husband being one of them, and he died. So, she feels it's his, and the Kings fault for her husband dying?

2. How do we want him to fall under her power? Is he captured in the field? Drugged or kidnapped? Betrayed? Perhaps she turns the tables on him? Perhaps she attempts to assassinate the King, and she becomes a prisoner. And she ends up giving him a sob story? Thus he lets her go, but has to hide her from the King?

3. What are the goals of our characters? Is yours to get revenge and if so, to what extent? Does my character have reason to want to get vengeance on yours? Perhaps her initial intent is to get revenge, but she ends up falling for him, while still wishing the King dead? Perhaps they end up somehow teaming up to dethrone the King?

4. What kind of world are we playing in? Is there magic and other races or is it more traditional medieval fantasy? We could TOTALLY explore the side of Magic. I will say this, my character won't have magic properties. But perhaps a secondary character could? Maybe an assistant to the King? I'll also say that I have no real experience in the world of Magic, so I may OOC you from time to time.

Kingdom of Novaria
King Ludwig Von Hrether
Eldest son married

Sir Jacob Killan

Opposing Kingdom
King George

Not What it Appears COMPLETED
with Kiandra_Black

Located here

Mascony Keep, near the City of Mascony (based off Warwick Castle in England)

Eastern conflict with Ostern (Osterners)

King Edward & Queen Isabella, of the kingdom of Oaerlock.
Queen Isabella

Sir Keldon - my protagonist
Moridin1.jpg

His room

Cleopatra (Patrick) Gale - her protagonist
Deathnought - black charger that was her brother's
Lord Gregory Gale - her father

Sir Rupert - hand-to-hand trainer
Sir Irwin - swords (James' knight & father)
Sir Weslie (Kent III's knight)

James - squire
Monroe (tall, ginger) - squire with knight in King's Council, Sir Henry Blackstone
Shelton (stocky, blond) - squire with knight in King's Council, Sir Ian of Norwick
Kent the third, squire to Sir Weslie - companions, Lucius and Alebard.

Lewis - stable hand who met them on day #1
Lydia the seamstress (There's the Harvest Ball and then Mid-Winter's Watch, not to mention the New Year Festival coming in just a few months)

Jacob - he and 'his knight' will be joining them on their trip. Sir Albert D'Vine.

Prince Phillip, Princess Nadia (blond, sings well), King Berenger

Damien, Duke of Haverford is the fiancee.

I'm Afraid of the Dark DISCONTINUED
With Beautiful Disgrace

Located here

I'm afraid of the dark [/b]]
(Futuristic, Post Apocalyptic, Horror, Fantasy)
It's been nearly a decade since humans abandoned earth after the environment became hostile and no longer fit for human life. The humans colonized on large space ships, searching for a new planet that would be able to support them. Now they finally believe that they have found a new earth, a place that would be able to support them and the animals they had brought from earth. Though when they sent their drones out, they would mysteriously lose connection with them during the three months where there was nothing but night. So the government decided that they would do another observation, though instead of using machines they would use people. People that no one would miss..prisoners and orphans.

The first wave of fifty people they sent were completely wiped out. A little less than half of them died not only because of the strange, sometimes huge animals that they would run into, but also from starvation. Once they began to craft their own weapons, they began to survive longer, hunting these animals for food. Though come the months that were pure night, when snow began to heavily fall, almost all of them died. Not from starvation or freezing but from a different kind of predator...the kind that ruled the planet when the sun went down. Despite this, the government continued to send humans there, equipping them with guns and other weapons. Eventually over the course of ten years, the human population rose to nearly three thousand, and have built settlements all over the planet. They had quickly adapted to the environment and have found themselves at constant war with The Shadowmen, their only name for the ones that came in the dark.

I'm envisioning a world that had a variety of dangers that peak at night. The most easily handled are the natural creatures of the planet, the most dangerous of these being the Devourers. They run on all fours but are also a lot like apes in their strength and endurance, eating everything they come across or ripping it apart for sport.

360674-bigthumbnail.jpg

The most predominant humaniod danger have been called Oracs, due to the battle sounds they make. They are barbaric creatures that have a language and civilization, but they are known for being ruthless and for killing man, woman and child without remorse.

Falcon.jpg

The Shadowmen are difficult to kill and harder to catch. Thus far there have only been males spotted, leaving some people to speculate that they are demons of lore. They resemble humans except for their talon-like fingernails and the bat-like wings on their backs. They can fly and also emit some kind of sonic power that has been able to stun and even kill people. They seem to be immune to cold, making some people speculate that they are somewhat cold-blooded.

sexy+male+demon.jpg

And then there is my character, a Shadowman in disguise who has gone through surgery to alter his appearance enough to look like a human. Lately there have been a few descendents of the humans who were sent ahead who survived, and they are returning to the colonies. How they survived is still somewhat a mystery.

baab163311171bb24f1a246638703237.jpg

Going Down, with Charlotte

Located here

High maintenance gf Vannessa Puchetti, Italian/Irish: http://img.allw.mn/www/thumbs/100/722.jpg
MC based off Jessie Pavelka, Jacob Galloway: http://www.vincesteven.com/IMG/jpg_Jessie_Pavelka_29.jpg
http://www.thehottestmenalive.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Jessie-Pavelka.jpg

sexy neighbor Olive: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/cf/6a/1f/cf6a1fa6614dcde7dcc26c5865739e82.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/e0/d5/ee/e0d5ee4a2ac35ee6b63d40dcf47d5611.jpg

Kingdoms Collide, with AdventureGirl, ACTIVE

Located Here

Anabelle Josevia Maria Halle of Edoir, daughter of ( ? )

raven colored hair pulled back and braided with a light blue ribbon. Her complexion was flawless and only slightly on the pale side through her cheeks were tinted with color and her bright blue eyes could transfix anyone who stared too long. Full, sculpted lips lended themselves to the sometimes sharp tongue of a girl who was trying her best to find her place in this world. Her svelte frame ...

King Alfred of Ariladan
Queen Elisha Katherine of Ariladen
Crown Prince Marius
Armor
Darius the Bastard

Sir Rondell, 1st in command. Rumored to be part Fae. Prince Marius' closest friend.

Dogs of War, Edoirian elite assassin group (legendar, may not truly exist)

Back
Top Bottom