Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

"I'm sorry... I can't call someone who isn't real... I'm Kaden, your husband... Mason was a dream your mind came up with when you were in a coma... Think... There was a fire... You were cooking..." As she starts to blink away her tears, he makes his move, rushing her and grabbing her wrists and pinning them to the wall. "Melanie... Relax... You're just confused, I'll get you your medicine..." He shakes the blade from her hand after a few minutes, then he brings her hands down to sides. "Alright... Come with me..." He holds her hands and pulls her with him, heading down the hall, holding her around the waist and dragging her if he had to. "Calm down Melanie... This is for your own good!" He hits the button to move bookcase and scans his hand to open the door, he drags her inside and closes the door, then he lets her go, picking up his bag from before. "Alright... Time for your medicine..." He pulls out the vial and needle, looking at her as he fills it half full.

“NO,” she screams as her body is slammed into the wall. Though she tries with all her might to hold on to the blade, she feels her fingers release it and hears it hit the floor. “Please,” she begs him through her sobs. “I wanna go home. Please. Let me go. Mason is real. He’s my husband.” As he starts to pull her down the hall, she begins to thrash around trying to break free. “I wanna go home! Let me go! I don’t know you! I want my husband!” The hall a blur that she vaguly remembers. There’s talk in her mind, voices, about a fire and no pictures because of it. She shakes it away as she continues to fight him. As he pulls through the door, panic sets in. Screaming louder than before, she calls for help that will never come. When the door closes, she scrambles to the wall opposite from him. Her hands out trying to protect herself, her heart sinks when she sees the needle. “No. Please.” There’s a sad realization that comes over her. ‘He’s going to do this no matter what I say.’ Her eyes full of fear she looks at him. “Please don’t kill me! Get away from me!”

He watches her and gets the needle ready "Sweetheart... I'm not going to kill you, this will help... I promise..." He holds the needle behind him and moves closer, he works quick and grabs her hands, holding them down as she struggles "Baby girl relax! I don't want to hurt you..." He presses her against the wall and empties the needle into her neck, then he lets her go an steps back quickly. "Come on Melaine... Come back to me... Wake up baby girl..." He sets the needle ino the bag and watches her, waiting for her mind to slowly fog as the drug takes affect.

“Why should I trust you? I don’t!” Melanie keeps her position, and as he moves closer, she tries to swat him away. He wrestles with her, and she cries out, not in pain but sadness, as the needle pierces her skin, and she knows she has lost the battle. “I’m not….your baby girl,” she mumbles as she stumbles forward and falls to her knees before slumping to the floor. Her eyes begin to cloud, but her mind desperately tries to hold on. “No. Must. Hold. On.” She rolls to her side and begins to scratch her arm nearly drawing blood. The pain seems to push the fog back from her mind. “Mason. My husband. Married in the spring. White flowers. Outside wedding. Wooden chairs.” She begins to spout out random facts trying to keep her mind clear. “Cake. Punch. Danced together. Slow dance. Candles. White table clothes.” She doesn’t look at him. Just straight ahead as her fingernail constantly rake her arms. Red streaks turn to welts that soon give way to droplets of blood.

'Stupid girl...' He thinks and grabs his back, soon pulling out another loaded needle, he makes his way behind her, away from her line of sight and quickly empties the needle into her thigh. He then tosses the empty one back into his bag, he moves round front of her and pulls her up into a sitting position, he forces her to look at him and stills her scratching, he'd have to wrap that later. "Look at me Melanie... Look at me and wake up... Mason doesn't exsist! It was all a coma induced dream!" He says a bit loudly, he cups her cheek as she tries to look away, talking softly "It's M'lord... Remember... Wake up Melanie..." When she struggles get weaker, he lets her hands go and opens her robe "I'll make you remember me baby girl..." As she tries to stop him, he slowly thrusts two fingers into her, rubbing her clit with his thumb "Who am I Melanie... Wake up... Who am I..." He kept up his slow teasing until she stopped trying to fight.

“Mason….doesn’t….exist,” she mumbles. Her eyes focus on what appears to be something in the distance. Though she’s awake, eyes open, and able to speak, it appears she’s not even there. She feels his hand, but she fights. His grip is strong, and he has her looking at him. “No,” she says a single tear rolling down her cheek. “Mason….is….in….a coma?” Her mind muddles the details he is giving her lost somewhere between reality and the false world he has given her. Her hands come to rest, and his hold released. “M’Lord….is not….real. No,” she protests weakly trying to push his hands away. Her head lulls back as her mouth hangs open as his fingers slip inside her warmth. “Ahhhhggghh. Noooo….Please….St-Stop.” She had grabbed around his wrists, but her hands fall limp to the floor, and her knees part, moving along the floor. “M’Lord?”

He slowly repeats her story to her as she gets it wrong and continues his slow teasing, he smiles when she calls to him. "That's it baby girl... Come back to me... Wake up..." He cups her cheek again and rubs softly, looking her in the eye, he rubs her cheek softly and again tells her, her story, always speaking calmly and slowly, repeating something over and over if she gets confused. After several minutes of talking he works his pants open, still teasing her. "Time to wake up my love..." He frees himself and soon pulls her into his lap, straddling him. "Come home baby girl..." He slides into her as he says that. "Mmm... You feel so good my love..." He very lightly held her hips and showed her to rock them before she was doing it on her own, never looking away from her eyes "Who am I baby... Where are you..."

“Yes,” she mumbles saying it until he moves forward. “Melanie is married….to M’Lord….Kaden. Melanie….lives here….with M’Lord. There was….a fire….and Melaine….hit her head.” There was no questioning tone. She was simply telling him the story back he had told her. She struggles against him as he pulls her towards him. “No. Please. Don’t. I don’t….wanna. I….” She gasps as he takes her breath away filling her. He only has to guide her for a short time before her the warming in her body due to the drugs fully takes over. Her movements are slow, jerky, and awkward at first, but she falls into a smooth rhythm rocking her hips into him. He fills her, deeper each time she grinds into him. “Yes….Mason….M’Lord,” she corrects her face scrunches up at her frustration. “M’Lord you feel….so good.” She is soon a quivering mess around her as her body shudders. Her hands on his shoulders pulling him in towards her. Her juices all over him as she keeps going waiting for him to find his release.

He smiles at her as she starts to move on her own, he leans back on his arms to allow her to ride him. "That's it baby girl... Come back to me... Mason isn't real... I am... I'm your husband... Your only..." He felt when she came but held himself back, make her keep moving. "Nnn... That's right Melaine... Make your husband cum..." He watches her, stares at her "Tell me who Mason is..." He could see her getting close again, he was hoping her saying he wasn't real with the shock of another orgasm and him filling her would be enough to jolt her back. "Nnn..." He lightly holds her hips and moves her harder, then allows her to continue on her own.

She follows his lead keeping her movements sharp and strong. He filled her deeper, harder. His body pushed against her clit massaging it each time but only for a brief moment. “Mason….isn’t….,” she screams out feeling his hard member within her. Her hard nipples brush against his chest briefly. “You’re….my….everything. You’re….my….husband.” She arches her back throwing herself against him. “Aaaannngg….mmmm….that feels….so good.” Her fingernails press into shoulders slightly harder as she grips him more. “Mason….isn’t….real,” she declares as her walls clamp down around him once more. Her eyes roll back , but her hips keep moving.

He grins at her and bucks his hips up as she cums again, "That's right..." He whispers and grabs her hips as her eyes roll back and thrusts hard into her, filling her after three forcfull thrusts. He holds her as he body trembles and jerks around him and in his arms, he wasn't sure if he pused her to have a third or not. "Mmm... That was wonderful baby girl..." He leans her back gently, still in her, and cups her cheek, waiting for her vision to come back "Can you hear me Melanie..." He whispers softly, not wanting to brake her trance too quickly.

He was so warm filling her. Her body melted around him as he leaned her back. “Me….Melaine is….here. Melanie….is fine. I’m….tired….Mason.” She wants to rest on the floor, but he still holds her. “Can I….sleep now? So….tired. So….hot. It’s hot in here….FIRE! There’s a….fire! Get out Mason! Get me….out of here!” Her grips his shoulders, her eyes starting to clear. “Get me out….Kaden! Fire! I’m so hot! Please! Help me!” Her face glistens from a thin layer of sweat as she leans forward resting on his chest. “NOW! We have to go now!” She moves her legs trying to stand from him though her body is shaky. “We have to leave! Fire! I’m so hot M’Lord! Get us out of here!” She sees her arm from where she scratched herself. “What’s happened to me,” she screams. “Get me out of here!”

He watches her a moment and moves closer, quickly and carefully holding her to him "Melanie... Baby girl relax!" He holds her closer and rocks her slowly, rubbing her back and whispering to her. "You're safe baby... The fire's gone... You're awake now... You're home..." He tips her chin up and kisses her, silencing her cries and helping her calm down, he slowly pulls from the kiss and cups her cheeks, wiping her eyes, he smiles "It was just another attack my love... You're safe... I promise..." He kisses her softly again.

“The fire….is gone Mason? We’re safe,” she asks embracing him tightly. The memory of her husband just wouldn’t let go. Her eyes scan the room behind him as she holds him close. She catches a glimpse of something. The light reflecting from her wedding ring. Looking at is she tried to remember him giving her one. All she could draw was a blank though. “Mason,” she asked pulling back from him. “Let me see your wedding ring. I don’t….remember getting mine from you.”

"I think you need some more meds love... I'm not Mason..." He cups her cheek "My ring was damaged, it's at the Jewelers being repaired... It'll be back in a week..." He reaches over an pulls his bag closer, he holds her "I don't want to fight you again my love... Will you take your medicine?" He holds up the needle.

"No," she whines. "I don't like needles. I'm sorry M'Lord. I'll be good. I promise. Please," she leans her head to his shoulder begging him. "Kaden. Your name is Kaden. Mason isn't real. He's not real. Please."

"I'm sorry to baby... But you need this... I'll be right here... I don't want you hurting yourself again..." He holds her closer and gently empties the needle into her side, rubbing it softly to take the pain. He sets the empty needle aside and tips he head back, just watching her "Don't fight it baby... Just let it relax you... That's it... I love you..." He watches her eyes and feels her whole body start to relax, he keeps eye contact with her, watching the drug help her mind slip away. "Can you hear me Melanie... Do you know me baby..." He rubs her cheek slowly.

“No,” she cries out trying to lean away from him but stopping as she feels the prick of the needle piercing her skin. “Why,” she pouts, tears forming in her eyes. She was in shock he did it, but her mind quickly consumes all she’s feeling. The haze moves in, creeping across her mind. Her eyes gloss as she hears him speak. Her breathing slows as she’s nearly limp in his arms. “Mmmm,” she groans. “Mason,” she whispers. “Make love to me….Mason.”

He watches her eyes gloss over and feels her body go almost limp, then she speaks and he glares "Mason doesn't exaist... And I won't touch you until you know who I am..." He spoke firmly, the first time he's gotten cross with her, but she needed it at this point of only for training. He slides her off his lap and sits her on the floor, and scoots back a few feet, "You want me to hold you... Kiss you... Love you... You'll banash Mason from your head... He was a dream you made while in a coma! He means nothing to you!" He almost shouts the last line. "I'm Kaden, your husband... Love of your life... So if you love me like you say, you'll get rid of Mason..." He back up again if she tries to reach for him, this time she'd only get her pleasure of he obeys first.

“No,” she groans as he moves her. Her body flails around as she tries to reach him. His words hand in her ears. “Mason,” she cries out to him, reaching for him. “Please. Don’t leave me. I need you. Kaden isn’t real. He doesn’t exist. I’m sorry. I won’t call you that again. I don’t love….Kaden. I love you Mason. You are….my everything. Kaden was a dream.” Her mind muddles the details swapping their names. As she looks at him, her body literally aching with desire for him, she thinks she’s calling him the right name. Her hand comes to rest flat on the floor as she has tried to reach for him. “I’m..sorry,” she whispers looking as if she’s about to fall asleep.

He glares at her again and stands "My wife would know my name... Call me Mason again and I'll throw you to the curb..." He moves closer and gets in her face for a few moments, "If I wasn't your husband... How would I know sweet little you wants to be tied up... Wants me to take charge and use you like a toy... Would Mason know that... Would HE accept it like I do..." He moves back again before she can touch him, "Mason was a dream! YOU MADE HIM UP..." He yells and moves to the door "I'll leave you here alone unless you tell me who I am..." He turns to look at her.

“No,” she cries as he moves away. Her mind races between the names. ‘Kaden. M’Lord. Mason. Which one is he?’ She looks at him still hearing him yell. ‘Mason was a dream! YOU MADE HIM UP! He’s not Mason.’
“Not Mason,” she begins. “Mason is….a dream. You’re….Kaden. Kaden. My husband. M’Lord.” She stills on the floor. Her body only moves slightly as she breathes. The fog still heavy in her mind. “Don’t leave me….Kaden. Please. Don’t leave me. Don’t go. I’ll be good. I’m sorry.” She repeats the last part over and over through her tears.

He stares down at her for a few minutes before finally moving back to her, he readies another needle while she's distracted and sits on the floor with her again. "That's better... I'm your only one baby girl..." He gently injects her while she's still crying, filling her again with the aphrodisiac, he sets the needle aside and pulls her back into his lap, he waits for her to look up at him and smiles "I'm sorry baby... But you had to wake up..." He runs his fingers along her chest, arms and legs slowly, avoiding her pussy and nipples. "You had to come home... Doesn't it feel better to be home..." After saying that, he slips a finger into her pulls and lays her back across his lap, his free arm under her shoulders and his other teasig her quite slowly.

“Y-Yes,” she still sobs. The drug starting to take effect. She can feel the warmth spreading through her. She squirms as he teases her. “I’m so….hot. It’s so hot in here M’Lord. Fire? Is there another fire? I can’t….Please….don’t stop.” She spreads her thighs for him, feeling him sink his finger into her deeper. “Thank you M’Lord. That feels….so good. Don’t stop. You are my one and only. I’m home. I want you so. I love you Kaden. NO," she screams. "You gave me....more medicine. You said you were sorry, but you're not." A weak hand pounds his chest barely. "Let me....go. I'm so....mad at you. NO MORE MEDICINE! I hate you!" The more he keeps pumping her pussy, the more she groans. "Please....stop....no....don't stop. Oh Kaden. M'Lord."

He looks down at her and keeps pumping one finger into her slowly, knowing it was a maddening pace for her heated body. "You needed it my love... So you could come back to me..." He taps her clit with his thumb each time she says something right and just pumps slowly if it's no, teaching her she'll get more with the right life. "I'm Kaden... Your my wife... You love me..." As she starts saying more about their life, he gently adds a finger but keeps it the slow pace, he even starts removing his fingers if she said Masson at all, and leaving them out until she uses his name. "That's it baby girl... Forget them... Forget them..." If she repeated forget them he'd pump a bit faster, but slow if her old life came out, he kept this slow teasing up for half an hour already, and was willing to continue if needed, her body wouldn't cool down until she came a few times. "Who are you..." He smiles at her and watches, still teasing.

Back
Top Bottom