Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trophy Wife -P- [Ladydark/Fancy_Brat] Continued By AndNich123]

His teasing is just enough to drive her crazy but not enough to allow her to cum. His thumb taps her clit sending jolts through just long enough to force her legs to tremble, but she still can not find her release. Her pussy is wet as he uses it as a means to train her. “You are….Kaden. You are my….husband. I am your….wife. You love me. I love you. This is our home. Mason….isn’t real. He’s not real. He’s a dream. I made him up. I lived….in a dream world.” Her eyes completely glossed over as her head rests back. She blinks slowly, squirming, as sweat now covers her body. “So….hot….M’Lord. So….hot. Water. Ice. Something cold. Please. Let me….cum. Please. I beg you. You are my husband,” she begins to repeat the words that bring her pleasure. 'Who are you,' he asks her. "I am Melaine. Your wife. Your love. Your everything. You love me. I love you Kaden. M'Lord." As she speaks, her body is still on fire. She writhes on his lap. Her hand pounds his chest weakly before rest flat against him. "You are....Kaden. You are....M'Lord. You are....my husband. I love you. This is our home. Please," she closes her eyes tightly before forcing them open. "Let me cum." Her expression, her tone, strained as her entire body aches for him.

He slowly pulls his fingers from her and sits her up in his lap, having her straddle him "You wanna cum baby girl..." He slides her onto his cock and starts her hips, then lets go "Then take your pleasure from your husband's cock... Tell me who you are..." He stares at her as she starts to move on him, he places her hands around his neck and he holds her around the waist, letting her control her movements. "Who are you..." He asks her again, making it a mantra as she rides him, pushing herself closer, him as well, "Again baby girl..." He whispers, drilling it into her.

“Yes….M’Lord. I wanna cum,” she answers him. A deep gasp as she fills him slide inside her. “Thank you….M’Lord.” His warm hands were once then and then gone. Her mind is blur as he speaks to her. “I’m Melanie. Your wife.” She grinds her hips to him painfully slow, but her clit is rubbed with each movement. His body is so strong, so powerful to her. His touch soothing. “I am Melanie. I am your wife. You are Kaden. My husband.” She picks up her pace a bit pushing her body down on him. “I am Melanie. I am your wife. I am your everything. You are Kaden. M’Lord. My husband. My everything.” She repeats it faster, louder each time, as she begins to fuck him hard. She knows it won’t take long, and her pussy begins to clamp down around him. His maddening teasing of her has already pushed her warm body so close. She finally tumbles over the edge cumming hard around him. Even as her body stills, she still repeats it slowly, softly.

As she grips him and cums around him, he holds her hips and thrusts quickly as she continues to repeat her story, burning it into her mind "That's right baby... Your all mine.... Now and forever..." After a few minutes he thrust hard up into her and fills her again, holding her as her body shakes and shudders again, she mumbles her story over and over. "Shh... Relax baby girl... Just sleep now... You need to rest..." He cups her cheek and rubs it softly, he slowly pulls from her and holds her close, then stands with her in his arms, her eyes barely open "Shhh... Sleep baby girl..."

She can't help but keep mumbling as he carries her. "You are....M'Lord....my husband....Kaden....my everything....you love me....I love you." Her eyes slowly close as her words grow faint. She is soon sleeping in his arms.

He smiles at her as she falls asleep, only then does he open the door and leave the room, hiding it again. He holds her gently and carries her down the hall to their room, he then gently lays her down and covers her up, he kisses her forhead and then goes to turn the shower off. He then fixes everything and comes to watch her sleep. "Sleep well baby girl.." He leaves the room to let her rest an put her breakfast away for later, and eat his own.

Melanie is resting. As she sleeps, her mind dreams. Images of a man enter her dreams. She's not afraid of him. There's a comfort to him. She can see his face and his lips move as he calls to her. "Mel! Wake up Mel! Time to wake up!" She mumbles in her sleep. "Mason." She feels the power of his kiss in her sleep, and her eyes jolt open. The smell of pancakes still heavy in the air, and the man still fresh in her mind. She rubs her face before getting up and wandering down the hall. She sees him there, relaxing. She stands and stares for a while.

After Kaden finished his breakfast he just sat in the kitchen, after a while he got the paper and started to read it before that didn't work either. He wasn't sure how long she'd sleep or if her last session would hold, and if it did, for how long. He sat and relaxes for a while when he suddenly feels eyes on him, he turns. "Melanie..." He stands and takes a step closer "Baby are you ok... Do you know who I am..." He waits, watching her closely.

"You are Kaden," she smiles. "M'Lord. My husband." She takes a step closer to him coming to rest next to the counter. "You love me. You are my everything." She reaches out and caresses his cheek before running her fingers through his hair. "And I love you. I saw Mason again, but I know he's just a dream. I made him up. He's part a dream world I was in when I was in my coma." Leaning in she plants a kiss on his lips. "Did you save any breakfast for me?"

He watches her almost stunned, she was acting perfectly, just like she should, her kiss snaps him out of it and he pulls her closer to him "Oh baby you had me so worried..." He pulls back and gives her a deep lingering kiss before pulling away "I love you..." He cups her cheeks and rubs them softly "You fought me so hard..." He gently lifts her arm and looks over it "You were hurting yourself... Tried to hurt me..." He starts to lead her back to the bedroom "I'll heat your breakfast in a moment baby girl... I need to bandage that... I forgot to after you finally fell asleep... I didn't want to wake you..." He leads her to the bathroom and sits her down "Just sit there..." He moves to get the first aid and starts to clean it "This may sting... I'm sorry baby..." He gently cleans her arm before rubbing it with cream and wrapping it up.

“I’m sorry I had you worried M’Lord.” She gives in to his kiss with all she has. “I love you as well.” She can see the relief in his eyes. ‘My love must have been so worried about me. I’m glad he’s alright now.’ She gasps in shock at her arm when he shows her. “I did this? I tried to hurt you. I’m so sorry M’Lord. I never would intend on hurting you on purpose.” She lets him lead her to the bathroom where she sits starring into the mirror as he gets what he needs ready. Images flash before her. She’s remembering being in the bathroom of her old house with Mason. She shakes her head pushing the thoughts aside. ‘He’s not real. Mason is a dream I made up.’ She repeats it in her mind over and over only stopping when Kaden turns to her. “Owwww,” she whines. “It does sting, but I know you only do this because you love me and want me safe an well. Oh I love you for it M’Lord. Let me go heat my breakfast up. You rest on the bed. If I need you, I’ll call for you.”

He smiles at her and finishes on her arm "I know you didn't mean it baby girl..." He pulls her close and kisses her again "No, I'll sit with you... I just wanna be near you right now..." He helps her up and smiles at her "Besides, I wanna watch you eat your pancakes..." He leans down and nuzzles her nose before kissing her again, he holds her close, he had to act the caring husband. "Maybe later, we'll go for a walk... We haven't really left the house since we moved in... You were unstable... But I think you're getting better now..." He smiles and takes her hand, leading her back to the the kitchen and getting her food for her, popping it into the microwave for her, he takes a seat and pulls her into his lap, he tickles her softly then just holds her, smiling.

She giggles sitting on his lap as he tickles her. Melanie never thought anything wrong about him wanting to be with her. It actually made her happy. She was also glad the thoughts of Mason were leaving. The smell grew stronger as the pancakes were warming, and while she leaned down to nibble his ear, she heard his voice this time. “Melanie! Where are you? Pancakes are ready!” She closes her eyes still suckling his ear. ‘He’s not real! He’s a dream you made up! Go away! Get out of my head!’ The voice is gone, and she leans back kissing his lips quickly. “Food is done. I’m starving. A walk sounds good,” she tells him sitting her plate down and climbing into his lap. “I’d like that M’Lord.”

"I'm glad my little lady is so happy again..." He watches her get her food and sit in his lap again "I hope you like them... Here..." He takes the fork from her and cuts a small piece "Say ahh baby girl..." Once she does he starts to feed her, ticking and teasing her between every few bites and smiles, enjoying being normal with her, not knowing when it will end again. Once she was halfway done, he hands her the fork back and smirks "So messy..." He chuckles, some syrup had spilt on her chin and check. "I'll have to clean it..." He leans closer as she tries to finish eating and starts to lick the sweet spots clean, again just teasing and enjoying her.

‘He’s being so good to me. Taking such good care of me. I love him so much.’ She takes the fork from him and starts to feed herself. His mouth covers her chin first, sucking the sweet syrup from her. She could feel his tongue swirling on her skin. He licked her face clean, finishing around the same time she did. She placed her fork in the plate and slid from his lap. “I’ll put it away in the dishwasher.” Once her back was turned to him, she grinned sitting her plate on the counter out of his sight. When she turned to face him she had rubbed more syrup on her face, down her neck, over her nipples and down to her pussy. “Oops. I got a little more on me. I’m such a messy girl M’Lord.”

He turns to her as she speaks and grins "Well now... Such a messy one I married..." He pulls her closer and clears the table off, he helps her lay down and pulls her robe open. He looks over his wife and smirks "What ever will I do with this... I guess it can't be helped..." He kisses her deeply, then slowly follows her trail with lips and tongue, once at her nipples, he suckles them clean then massages her breasts before continuing. His tongue slowly dips into her navel to remove all the sticky syrup, he teases her lightly when he's finishes before slowly spreading her legs and moving to the end of the table. "Well well... There is more sweetness here then came from a bottle..." He slowly cleans the syrup from around her pussy, avoiding what her body was begging for. After several minutes of teasing her outside her pussy and looks up at her, she was squirming slightly "Now for your sweetness... My love.." He smirks at her "Let's see how long you can keep quite my dear..." He spreads her legs a bit wider and starts to slowly lap at her, even suckling at her clit lightly, he was going to tease her for as long as he could, as he did he slowly rubs her thighs and keeps them open.

He remained the gentle man she loved, helping up on the table. The rush of cool air as he opened her robe hardened her nipples immediately. His mouth took hers’, and she meet his kiss with abandon. She closed her eyes at first, biting her bottom lip. It was so easy to become lost in the bliss he gave her, but Melanie soon opened them, looking down, watching her husband as he advanced closer to the destination she most wanted him at. The contrast of the warmth of his mouth to the crisp air in the room sent a jolt through her body, and she lifted her head moaning, whispering to him. “Oh M’Lord. That is wonderful.” One of her hands catches his head, running her fingers through his hair as his mouth stops at her navel paying ample attention to every drop of the sticky sweetness she had littered her body with. “Yes M’Lord. Thank you….for getting every last drop. As he moves, she too shifts coming to rest on her elbows, looking at him with a sly grin on her face. “Indeed. It seems you have found some extra sweetness to taste.” His tongue was agonizingly teasing where she was needing him most, where she desired him most. His words were almost a challenge to her, and Melanie was more than ready to accept. She relaxes to the table beneath her feeling him finally touch her, taste her, where she had longed for from the start of this little game. She wanted to moan, to speak, to call out to him, to beg him to keep going, more, deeper, finger fuck me, tongue fuck me, but Melanie held her tongue, sucking on her bottom to help. Her hands reached up grabbing at her breasts, squeezing her nipples just enough for pleasure. Her legs spread wider for him as she enjoyed the tongue lashing he was giving her.

Kaden smirks against her and slowly speeds up his actions, he pulls her closer and starts to suckle her clit, going between softly and roughly. He looks up at her trying to keep quiet and grins, he starts to tease his fingers along her slit, teasing the edges before pushing two fingers into her and scissoring them slightly to tease her walls, never letting up on her clit. He glances at her as he starts to thrust them a bit faster, his baby girl was squeezing and massaging her own breasts to distract herself from making a sound, 'Sneaky girl...' He thinks and then slowly adds two more fingers, only to curl them all and pump them harder, pressing deeper, searching for her hidden button.

‘He’s not playing fair!’ Melanie has to squeeze harder, rougher to be able to contain her silence. His fingers spread, rubbing against her slick walls, and his mouth to her clit pushes her further. ‘I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum! I can’t stop it! I can’t help it! I can’t….be quiet.” The last thought rips through her mind as he adds more fingers to her wet, quivering pussy. His finds that special spot, and her heads lifts from the table as she contracts all around him groaning out, calling to him, “I’m cumming M’Lord! I’m cumming!” She gushes her arousal all around him and to the table beneath her as her body shudders with each tremor that works through her as he climax continues fueled by the loving man between her legs.

He chuckles and pulls back after a few minutes, licking his lips "Well... You couldn't keep quiet... I guess I'll have to punish you..." He smirks and pulls her to the edge of the table, he opens his pants and rocks his hard cock against her pussy slowly, the thrusts in before she stops twitching "Nnnn... You're so tight..." He grins down at her "Beg me to stop... If you can..." He chuckles playfully and start a quick pace, still feeling her flutter around him lightly, he holds her hips and rubs them, lightly smacking at he does. "My baby can't resist me... I make her feel too good... Don't I sweetheart..." He smiles and palms her breasts, lighly pinching her nipple, "I'm gonna have you cumming again soon baby girl... I promise..." He grins and thrusts a bit header.

“Be gentle,” she teases as she slides her to the edge of the table. There’s that familiar excitement running through her, lighting her up once more. She breathes deeply, loudly as he fills her. “I’m not tight M’Lord. You’re so….massive. Your cock is so….massive.” Her face showing the strain from her body to take all of him. His cock massages her g-spot every time he sinks into her. “Yes,” she screams out, “M’Lord! You make me feel….so good!” She rests her hand atop his, almost guiding him, feeling the power he has. “Good….M’Lord….I….want….you….to!”

He grins down at her and thrusts a bit harder "Mmm... Beg me baby..." He smacks a bit harder and continues to rub her gently. "Play with them baby... I wanna watch you, sexy little thing..." He squeezes her breast before leaving them to her to play with. He holds her hips tighter and thrusts into her harder "Nnn... I feel you baby, cum for me... Squeeze me harder..." He moans and leans over her, he licks at her nipples as she squeezes her breasts.

Melanie grips her breasts pushing them together, kneading them for him. “Please M’Lord, fuck me until you fill me.” She didn’t try to be nice or kind with her words. Even her tone was firm. There was no avoiding vulgar terms. She simply begged for what she wanted. Her pussy began to beg in a different way as she contracted around him. Her own orgasm splashing her juices around him. “Yes,” she screams out. “I’m cumming M’Lord. Please. Cum with me.”

"As you wish M'Lady..." He grins down at her and speeds up faster as she starts to grip him tighter "Nnn... A-Almost..." He trusts deeper and cums, filling her as she grips him even tighter. "Nnn... You're milking me baby girl..." He smirks at her and leans down, kissing her deeply and wrapping his arms around her, he pulls her up and sits them on a chair, him still deep inside her. "Mmm... Gotta love 'make up' sex..." He chuckles softly and holds her gently.

She wraps her arms around him, holding him tightly before kissing him. "Indeed M'Lord. Have to love makeup sex, and I love you as well." She rests her chin on his shoulder, and softly the voice comes back to her. "Melanie! You were....amazing!" Her eyes open wide as she sees a man in her mind. She's looking down at him, straddling him. 'No! You are not real! Get out of my head!' He grins at her. "Maybe I'll wear that shirt you like so much today. How about a shower first though?" He raises his eyebrows to her, and Melanie jumps from Kaden's lap. "I think I'll take another shower before our walk M'Lord. Would you please pick out something you find suitable for me?"

Back
Top Bottom