Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"Darling, let him get used to the idea. Don't worry about how it impacts you. The greater concern my love is how it affects the kids. Kaiba is an idiot."

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"They don't know him yet love. I only told him about them, and he's not an idiot. he just has issues dealing with emotions. I know that when he sees them, he'll fall helplessly in love just like i did, and I hope he got the album I sent him." she says, smiling slightly.

"he isn't like that though marik, really. he just has trouble really expressing his feelings. you'll see." she said with a small smile, cuddling close.

He cuddles her close. "Krystal my love, Kaiba is a jerk. He isn't worth being upset over. The only person Seto Kaiba cares about besides himself is his little brother. He truly needs a beating."

Krystal sighed, and looked to her lover, frustrated. "You just don't see the real Seto. He only lets you see what he wants you to see because he's not comfortable with you yet. Seto is the sweetest most generous person I know. He would never hurt me intentionally. I just dropped a bomb on him. He'll come around, you'll see."

Marik sighs. "He cares for you as a friend and a means to get to your twin. When will you realize that his centuries-long obsession for the girl that he can't have is his main focus in life? He doesn't care who he hurts, provided he gets what he wants. He wants Serena. That's it. Nothing else. I don't want you and the twins to be hurt when he doesn't come around. Kaiba isn't cut out to be a father. You know that."

Krystal sighs at him right back, then smiles a little. "now, which on of us has known him for 5 millennium?" she says with a laugh, looking to marik. She knew there was a possibility of it, but She also knew Seto. He was like a brother to her, and she knew that one day he would have his chance with sere. She had seen it in a vision a while ago, just before Kurama and the boys had left for the tournament. She was very worried for them.

"I see your point marik, but I also know him very well. Setty is just getting used to the idea, Marik. You've never seen him with rini have you? *smiles a little* He spoils her rotten. I think maybe its partly to make her love him more then Endy, but i can tell how much he loves the little squirt deep down. I told Seto about the twins because their birthday is coming up very soon. I was hoping I could surprise them with him. You have no idea how tired i am of hearing them whine about not knowing him. Asuka especially. She doesn't know him, but she's just like him. all the way down to her love of the blue eyes white dragon." she said, looking to marik. Krystal knew there was a slight chance he would ignore them, but She knew deep down that the little orphan ex prince would come around.

MEANWHILE

Seto is in his library reading. He is struggling with his emotions. How can I be a father?! Why on Earth would anyone figure I'm a good candidate for fatherhood?! My "father" was a monster, and he's the only "father figure" I've ever had....What if I'm like that as a result of what he put me and Mokuba through? Krys, protect the kids and keep them away from me. I don't know if it's wise for the kids to be around me with my past....

Krystal sensed Seto's pain. She was almost sorry she told him, almost. "marik, you rest, I'll be back." she said simply, before popping away and landing in the Kaiba library. She looked at him concerned, but stayed hidden in the shadows for a few minutes just watching. "Poor Setty.." she thought to herself before coming out from her hiding place and sitting next to her somewhat wounded looking friend.

"Setty, *puts an arm around him* The way Gozoburo treated you has no bearing on how you turned out. I wouldn't have told you if I didn't know you'll be a good father. I've seen the way you are with rini and with Yoko and Yumi as well. You love them, you big softie, and don't try to deny it, blue eyes. (another affectionate nickname) If it makes you feel any better, Asuka is a lot like you. she's the 3rd in the world in the kiddie dueling championships, and do know what her trump card is? *she smirks a little* Blue eyes. so don't think badly of yourself. I know the moment you see them you'll fall hopelessly in love, just like I did the day they were born. February 14th." she said to him, her arm still wrapped around him and her head resting on his shoulder.

"Krys....try to understand that I don't want to hurt them...until I can wrap my head and my feelings around this....I don't trust myself around them. I need to come to terms with a lot of things. I don't want them subjected to my past and my volatile temperament until I have gotten myself under control. Please understand that I'm not rejecting them out of hand. I just can't face them right now...."

"I know Setty. *she smiles at him* the fact that you care enough to worry about them shows that you will be a good father. *hakes a medium sized box appear wrapped in hand painted blue eyes paper and a blue bow appear* this is for you setty. I thought it mightt help yyou adjust." she said, a small smile played up on her lips.

"please open it? *smiles* I painted the paper myself." she said, looking to him with concerned eyes.

*he opens it* "Thank you Krys...I hate to seem like I'm throwing you out, but right now I'm not in control of my feelings. It's not necessarily safe for you to be here while I struggle with this. Enjoy your trip to Texas...."

Krystal smiles a little at him, and looks to the album inside the box cryptically. "alright Setty, I'll leave. *smiles* I hope you can get yourself in order before their birthday. I know it would mean the world to them if you came." she said, kissing his head chastely and then walking out of the room, only to be greeted by Mokuba. "hey there squirt!" she said with a wide smirk and a big hug, smiling at him.

He hugs you. "Penguin, where is Bunny? She hasn't played with me in days! Is Darien hogging her again?" He looks extremely ticked off. He loves the moon twins.

"Yes, bunny's with darien and your two little "friends", Asuka and Tenshi. Think you're brother will let me steal you away to go to Texas? Bunny's coming too. I think its about time she met our mother." she said, big smirk on her face, still hugging him. "she knocks on the door to library, then yells through it. "I'm stealing your brother away, Seto! don't worry, he'll be perfectly safe with me and bunny in Texas!" she laughed then, picking the smallish boy and popping back to where marik is.

"ready to go to Texas Marikins?" she asked, big smile on her face.
(lets say Mokuba knows about the twins, but not that their his niece and nephew.)

Marik smiles. "Yes I'm ready. Better go see if your sister is ready. I bet the kids are dressing her up if she's being a bunny...."

"probably. *smiles and pops them all there* babies, mommy's back!" she says happily, as Mokuba runs to a not bunny at the moment sere. "sere! he exclaims, adding "i'm coming with you to texas!"

She scoops him up and cuddles him. "Oh you are, little one? Are you going to be a stowaway?"

Darien watches her cuddle his mortal enemy's little brother. He tried hard not to let his animosity for the older Kaiba affect how he treated the younger Kaiba.

"he's just a kid darien, chill." Krystal said with a knowing smiles, cuddling her four kids closely together. She just loved them so much, she couldn't wait for them to meet their fathers.

"how are my sweet little lovies? are you having fun with your auntie sere?" she asked with a smile, still cuddling them close. She loved them so much she couldn't bear to be without them.

"Auntie Bunny is so much fun! We played dress up with her!"

Mokuba pouts. "I missed her as a soft fluffy bunny?! :'("

"aw, don't be sad squirt, she'll be a bunny again before you know it. *smiles* right sissy?" Krystal said, her eyes slightly slanted. She smiled at the par and then turned into a penguin and danced around. "in the mean time, i need penguin cuddles!"

Sere turns back into a bunny and the two of them are immediately pounced on by a bunch of kids. She giggled as she tried to evade their tickling fingers, licking them softly as she tried to hop away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom