Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Journey West (Closed for Satine and myself)

Kenly smiled into her lips and he felt her clinging to him as he thrust deeper. When she cried out and scratched his back he couldn't resist before he growled out in pleasure. And then suddenly with a white blinding rush he growled out, dragging her bottom lip as he kissed and groaned out and his cock punched deep inside of her as his cock lurched. Inside of her warm hot clenching pussy he came hard spilling his seed into Racey's wanting pussy as his body ground against body.

Iracebeth moaned as he continued to thrust into her. Her walls being sensitive began to tighten once again. Moving her body with his enjoying it. kissing, moaning, scratching fucking, feeling amazing. Moaning out feeling his seed pour into her she came again, their juices mixing together becoming one.

Kenly looked down at her and smiled gently at his lover. Her insides felt warm and even more inviting as their juices sloshed around at the joining of their hips. He leaned in and kissed her lips, squeezing her breasts in both hands and rubbing them together as his cock slowly started to harden as the last bit of cum leaked out. He loved her in that moment, she looked radiant and positively glowing though he still didn't know about the heat that had taken over her body, the almost animalistic urge to breed.

"Your body still feels so warm and perfect Racey." He said, letting his chest fall down against hers as he leaned down rubbing her cheek with his own as he felt her body still clinging to his cock as it slowly started to go soft inside of her.

Iracebeth's chest heaved as she tried to regulate her breath. Kissing him back feeling his lips on hers, they were so soft and loving. She moaned softly as he rubbed and squeezed her breasts. The heat was finally dying down, no longer feeling the heat or the urges and desires to mate.

Iracebeth smiled and blushed as he said that she felt warm and perfect. She cuddled into him as he laid onto of her their chests together, nuzzling her cheek to his, her arms wrapped around him.

Kenly grinned and kissed her lips softly as her hands held around his neck as they rested gently on the hillside. Her flesh was warm even is as the mythical heat left her urges, at least for the moment. The warrior smiled warmly feeling her wet entrance still tugging around his length as he held her.

"I am still not exactly sure what led us to be here but I enjoyed it thoroughly." He said as his eyes looked over her blushing cheeks as he felt her nipples rubbing against him.

Iracebeth kissed him back as his lips met hers. Her chest heaved as she calmed down a bit, still warm, laying in the grass in the sunlight. Her walls had there own heart beat as the gently finished contracting.

"I enjoyed it too, Kenly. It started with the spirit we were fighting when I was wrapped up in the vines I think it did something...I don't know." She stated trying to think of what had happened.

Kenly grinned at her and nuzzled her cheek before he moved a bit off of her and started to pull up his pants. He grabbed a canteen of water and cleaned up the mess he had left in and around her pussy before he went searching in his pack for a cloak or something that he could give her since some of her clothes had been damaged or nearly destroyed by the rampant vines.

Iracebeth cuddled with him a bit as he got up, the water was still kinda cold making her jump. But at least she was cleaned up a bit. She began to re dress a bit though having rips in her clothes, having a tear here and there. Some of them in shatters. Sitting there looking about trying to see where they were.

Kenly grinned at her when she pulled up her damaged closed. He could spy a nipple and pieces of skin here and there and he leaned in to nibble on her neck as he kissed the skin there. "If it wasn't for this cloak I might take you again." He grinned and then rested a hand on her shoulder before he started to guide them out, back along their path and hopefully to a village where they may find her some clothes.

Iracebeth dressed herself the best that she could, even though half of it looked as if it would fall back off of her. She arched her neck and sighed, as he nibbled on her flesh, giving him room to do so. Iracebeth took the cloak from him and wrapped herself in it for warmth and cover, blushing at Kenly's statement. Following him hopefully toward town.

Kenly grinned at Iracebeth as they walked. He stayed near to her partially to offer her the warmth of his body but to protect her as well. If any bandits or worse came into the region they would see a couple walking together in close proximity and hopefully think wiser of trying to engage with them. At least that was his plan as they walked.

"I hope you know that we shall have to be discreet when we make it back to the barracks. Won't be good as an example to the rest to just be outright about our engagements." He told her with a small smile while his eyes remained alert.

Iracebeth was tired the past two days seemed like a constant struggle. Plus all these new found urges reoccurring, where getting to her. Iracebeth stayed close to him as they walked, keeping the cloak around her tightly. She stayed alert constantly looking around. She looked at him as he spoke, "Of course Lord only knows what they would label us as if we spoke about the events of the forest...Our affections must be kept hidden when we return.." She agreed knowing things could get dangerous or difficult for them if discovered in the barracks.

Kenly nodded to her and they kept moving on as he kept her close. His hands tried not to rub to hard against her form knowing that only the thin layer of the cloth seperated his hands from her flesh. The simple idea moved through him like a sly snake on a branch as they walked. The sun hung lazily over them and soon enough they started to see some smoke stakes on the horizon.

"There must be a town nearby." He noted as they continued on their approach. He only hoped that it would allow them the means to prepare to continue their journey and perhaps rest for a moment.

Iracebeth fell silent once more walking with him as he held her close, wrapped in the cloak attempting to keep warm in the chilled air. His hands strong and firm but so long as he kept them steady and still there shouldn't be too much of a problem. As much as she enjoyed there affections even when they weren't fully in control at the time, this wasn't the time to do so. Her mystic urges seemed to be calmed for now hoping for a bed to rest her head on.

Seeing the smoke she smiled some, "Yes I do believe so Kenly, let's make haste, the temperature hath dropped, I feel so cold." She stated normally not showing any forms of weakness but she hadn't really been herself lately.

There was indeed a town ahead and while it didn't belong to their kingdom the people seemed hospitable enough. They found lodgings at the local in and Kenly was releived to see that they still took gold just as good as any other innkeeper. The room wasn't too spacious but it wasn't cramped either. After settling in and also getting some hot food and drink for Iracebeth Kenly just settled in on the bed to enjoy some of the warm bread and meat. It helped to fill his stomach and bring back some sense of normalcy even with the situation had turned quite odd this day. Not that he regretted any bit of it.

Iracebeth was relieved that there was a town up a head, walking with Kenly to get to it. it was out of their normal reach not being withing their kingdom but it would due till the next day. Once inside the inn Racey went straight towards the fire needing to warm her body up, rubbing her hands together to create friction. Following him to their room having something hot to eat and something too drink, was definitely helping her feel better. Finally warmed and comfortable, as she ate her meal, the next thing she needed to do was to obtain suitable clothes, instead of the cloak and the ripped rags she was wearing. She turned more to not have her back towards her partner. Today was indeed very strange, but there were aspects that she wouldn't have changed for the world.

Kenly looked at her as Racey turned to him. He could see her exposed body as she moved to face him and the cloak hung gently from her shoulders. She looked like she had enjoyed warming up and he gave a little chuckle of thinking of how they had started to warm up near the forest. He ripped off another piece of bread and chomped it down before he chuckled to her.

"I guess at some point we shall have to find you new clothes. But I can't say that I'm in too much of a rush." He joked as he placed down his plate and moved a little closer towards her on the bed.

Iracebeth had now fixed three of the things giving her concern, food, warmth, and shelter, even if only for the night. Continuing to take her fill from her meal, normally she'd eat civilized but she couldn't help it, this trip had been rough. Hearing him chuckle not realizing her cloak opened some for him to see. "What's so funny?" She questioned.

Swallowing what she had in her mouth, "Yes clothes would be a necessity since we will have to find away to circle back to the kingdom...you might not be but traveling around like this is not my cup of tea." She replied knowing he was joking by his tone she attempted to tease back. Seeing him move closer to her, she kept still watching to see what he was doing.

Kenly looked at her when she spoke about wanting to avoid traveling around in the area. He admitted it was not the best situation. There was too much unknown about the area and added to that was the fact that if they were recognized for soldiers of a foreign country then the situation could get even worse. He looked over her barely clothed body and then moved even closer.

"I don't think you'd consider it that bad if we stuck around a little bit longer before trying to circle around and avoid the forest once more." He told her as his hand moved over her leg slightly as a grin formed on his handsome features.

Watching his eyes as he looked her over, able to see him wandering. Listening to his words, sighing softly, "Kenly...I don't think we should doddle too long...Are duty is to our Kingdom...Even though the rest would be appreciated." She stated not wanting for them to get into anymore trouble than they already were in. Looking at his hand upon her leg then to his face seeing his handsome grin, she smiled softly at him.

Kenly nodded towards her talk about their duty. "But do not forget Iracebeth that as members of the scout company we have a duty to ourselves to make sure we are in our best state. When she smiled at him he leaned in more and kissed her cheek gently before cradling the other side of her face in his fingers as his head nudged gently against her own.

"And I don't know if I can even think about getting you clothes when you look so lovely as you are now." He said and his hand at her leg creeped up further and pulled away more of the fragments off her clothes and revealed more of her body to him while his lips moved now towards her own as she playfully nibbled on her lips.

Iracebeth tilted her head as he told her not to forget. "Yes but it we are too long them they will come after us and we have to give our report..." She responded Granted she rarely gave herself time, because she was a woman in a man's army. Always having to prove herself. Racey smiled more as he kissed her cheek, resting her face on his hand as he caressed it, nuzzling him back.

"Well, I will need them eventually, I can't walk around like this...Oh um...Thank you."" She said with a blush, as he complimented her appearance. Feeling him pull on the fragments of what was left f her clothing, still having the cloak draped over her. Seeing his head moving closer to her's she leaned in a bit, figuring he was after a kiss, looking at him as he bite at her lip she smiled and began too run her fingers through his hair.

Kenly looked over her body as more of it was revealed to him. When she smiled and began to run her fingers through his hair slowly he kissed her again, harder and then pushed her onto her back so that she was resting on the bed. At that moment he didn't care much about the report and he didn't consider that she was still worried about her reputation in the army. It was half the reason he said that he would want to keep their secret for a while but right now he could only feel his own yearning for the woman beneath him as his cock hardened and his hands pealed and tore off more of her clothing before he was able to reach in and squeeze her breasts before he kissed her lips softly as he remained on top of her.

Iracebeth closed her eyes as they kissed, opening them once more as he pushed her to lay on her back. She lay there looking up at him, her mind still a little worried for the army was all she really knew and all she had. Laying their on her back, looking into her own feelings she liked Kenly well more than liked but she was afraid her feelings were still the cause of what happened earlier. Racey sighed softly as his hands went to her breasts, kissing his lips once more as his lips met hers.

Kenly loved the feel of her breasts in his hands and as her lips trembled and kissed against him it only made him want her more. His hands moved further from her breasts and slowly onto her shoulders as he lay against her and enjoyed the feeling of her warm skin underneath him as he licked over her lips before gnawing playfully on her skin.

Back
Top Bottom