Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Journey West (Closed for Satine and myself)

Her emerald green eyes looked into his blue ones seeing a green twinkle which seemed strange but rather beautiful. As he moved a top of her she looked up him curiously, watching him as he leaned in toward her, she shivered slightly feeling his lips brush against her smooth soft flesh. Her eyes widened and then closed as as he kissed her, never having kissed before. Iracebeth was still a pure virgin, not having married, and normally a unmarried woman or child, was to stay so until marriage, or become a strumpet. Women who kept theirs were thought of as pure and dedicated to their husbands, most men wouldn't marry a woman who had already been deflowered. Iracebeth sighed at his touch as he felt her breasts and rubbed her womanhood, "..Kenly....we shouldn't...be..doing this..." She stated softly a little scared, but she went under the furs with him.

Kenly barely heard her words and the magic going through him only focus on her body shivering under him. He rubbed his body down against her and his hand started to pull up her simple top revealing her bust beneath the material as his manhood rubbed harder. His lips kissed her bottom lip again and then his cheek rubbed against her almost like an animal. His hands found themselves concentrated on her breasts and enjoyed the warm feel of the orbs while his foot rubbed against the inner space of her thigh while he felt his heart increasing in it's beating as she moaned softly with him on top of her.

The forest's power flowed through him, neither good nor malign it was simply a matter of trying to get him completely under his control. "We will become one together in the forest." He said and then he kissed her lips again as their bodies continued to heat up.

As her top was removed she felt a cold chill hit her, move so caressing her. Her lips trembled at his soft touch and the kisses he gave. Some of his actions seemed strange nearly animal like, but she pushed it aside there was quite a bit going on under the furs. Iracebeth sighed as he massaged her ample bosoms, feeling his foot rubbing against her thigh. Her heart rate increased with excitement, as he roared her body to life. She looked into his eyes once more hearing the words as he spoke, looking to him in wonder, "Alright...becoming one..." She stated in return, following his motions as they kissed passionately under the furs, their body heat rising.

Kenly's hands washed over her full breasts and he leaned down to catch her cold hardening nipple in his mouth. His lips sucked down on it, pulling and tugging slightly to savor the taste while his other hand moved down and tugged open the bonds of her pants to start pulling down exposing more of her body to him. His mind eagerly grew excited but his eyes went back to her emeralds as he nibbled on his lips and gave a small growl as he remained on top of her. His hands moved up and tugged off his own shirt and hers and tossed them to the side before he ramped back down onto her and pushed his hard cool chest against her inviting pillow soft breasts as he nibbled on the underside of her jaw.

His hand returned to her pants, digging under the material to explore her nether region, curious if she had any hair down their or if he would just find the dew covered lips of her sex while his cock started to throb harder in anticipation.

Iracebeth gasped softly as he took hold of her breast, and began to suckle upon her ample breast , teasing her by pulling on her nipple. Her pants came loose as he pulled at the bonds undoing them to gain access, she helped starting to wiggle out of her pants as he pulled them down. Racey continued to keep eye contact as much as she could. Her soft slightly warmed chest, was shocked to feel his so cold as he laid right on top of her. While he nibbled on her jaw her arms wrapped around him gently rubbing his back sensually. Iracebeth had some hair, it was nicely trimmed, laying above her moist slit of her sex.

Kenly was warmed by feeling her arms locking in around his heck and rubbing over his bare back. His hand plunged deeper into her pants and found the moist slit of her entrance. Immediately he began to rub softly but sternly as one would apply pressure to an ache. His other hand toyed with her bare nipple as his teeth danced loosely on the one inside of his lips.

His eyes would follow hers but occasionally lose focus and instead investigate her beautiful figure as more of it was exposed to him.

As he began to rub her she sighed and her back arched slightly, Her nails gently dug into his back, it wasn't hard enough to make him bleed. Iracebeth moaned softly as he teased her womanhood, making her become nice and wet for him, and sucked and played with her breasts and nipples. Her eyes closing briefly from pleasure.

Within a few more moments Kenly's pants had fallen down revealing the hard length of his cock. Easily nine and a quarter inches he prided himself as being a man of girth. But in that moment ego and pride were left in the way side as he tugged down Iracebeth's pants around her legs and started to rub the hard crown of his cock to her dampening cunt. The magic coursing through him controlled him, building off his animal urges to mate and his lips bit down on her right breast before he growled slightly in pain and pleasure as her nails locked into him. His lips nibbled on her exposed neck leaving little red teeth marks as he started to grab a hold of his cock and push forward into her entrance. He rubbed his head up and down against the dripping entrance to help lubricate his girth but soon the magic inside of him grew impatient and began to push at the female's entrance, unware that she had not lain with a man in her life.

Iracebeth could see Kenly's member, she had no idea how that was going to fit within her, just the thought frightened her. As he pulled her pants down to her ankles she removed them with her feet. She whined softly as he started to rub his tip against her slit. Racey groaned in pain and pleasure as he bit down on her breast. Moaning softly as his teeth grazed upon her neck. Iracebeth was scared it being her first time at having a sexual encounter, but she figured Kenly would be kind towards her like he normally was. Feeling him begin to enter her she whined closing her eyes, as he tried to push through her.

Kenly ignored her whining moans, focusing only on the warmth of her body and the pleasure that the magic flowing through him said ehe would give. Leaning down further his head passed through into her wet lips, parting the flesh like a spear and pushing in slowly. He gave her time to slowly be acclimated to his length but he was already slowly rubbing the tip back and forth to entice her arousal as he fought to control himself.

Then with her hands still on his shoulders he pushed forward deeper to break through her hymen and claim her body as any man claimed a woman though in this regard there was more than just Kenly's attraction to Iracebeth fueling him.

Iracebeth was excited and scared all at the same time, not realizing how much Kenly liked her to be consummating out in the forest. She could feel his large member pushing through her tight warmth. Feeling him tease as he continued to move inside of her. Upon feeling him thrust into her she gasped, her nails dug into his shoulders, and her breath was a little shaky, for it hurt as he broke through her hymen, claiming her women hood out in the woods.

Kenly growled down to her as he felt her nails break the skin on his shoulders. But the animalistic side of him continued on even as it felt the warm wet trickle of her blood dripping out along his cock as he continued to wedge open her body with his length. The magic flowed through him and he howled out in the small space of the tent as he started to fuck her harder, spreading her legs with his hands as he ravaged her body in the magically induced state.

Iracebeth didn't mean to break the skin it hurt and she reacted to it. She could feeling him continue into her tight warmth, She was concerned hearing him howl that didn't seem normal, but it was a little late for a reality check. Racey moaned as he began to go harder and faster into her flesh feeling him pushing her legs open more. For a moment she felt like a rag doll, as he dominated her body with such force.

Finally Kenly could feel the magic and lust burning up inside of his entire being. He howled once more and then pulled out from Iracebeth's ravaged both and dragged her up roughly by the hair and thrust his cock into her mouth. He thrust into the new whole enjoying her wet warm mouth with no sense of the woman and then soon enough as his balls slapped against her lips he felt his release burn through him like a flame brighter then the sun. His cock erupted in her throat spewing his seed down her throat as he continued to ram with his feet rubbing against her breasts.

With his last few thrusts Iracebeth released not expecting it. Her body was a little sore to take such a pounding, she never thought Kenly could be like this. Hearing him howl again thinking it was the strangest thing. As he pulled out of her she sighed gently. Then when he grabbed her hair dragging her up, roughly she started to fight against him not sure to what he was doing but he was hurting her. "Kenly!..." She called to him as she struggled some until his cock went into her mouth. She gagged and choked on him looking at him like he was nuts. As he took her mouth making her choke and having his balls smash against her face, she had no option but to swallow his seed as it shot down her throat and as he pounded her face.

Kenly finally felt the magic leave him like a body within him simply floating off. He gasped as his eyes lost the green aura as he felt something warm and wet against his body. Looking down he found Iracebeth along with his cock jammed.

"Gods!" He shouted and then pulled out seeing a warm gush of cum trickle down her throat. Immediately he crouched down in front of her slowly moving his hands over her body. "Iracebeth... I'm so sorry I don't know what happened. The last thing I truly remember was feeling your body move closer and then the rest feels like a dream." He said as he kept close to her not knowing what the hell had happened.

Iracebeth was afraid to pull away with how Kenly was acting, staying there with his cock still within her mouth. As Kenly seemed to come to his senses and pull out of her mouth she coughed having been choked. Feeling his seed tickle down her chin a bit. Iracebeth tensed as he crouched and moved his hands over her bare body. She wiped her chin, then looked at him in confusion. "It was no dream..." She stated her legs were closed tight. "You..you blanked out?" She asked curious if he wasn't in his head who did she just have relations with?

Kenly looked at her and noticed the remnants of cum she wiped off her lips and the tension in her body. He didn't realize what had happened but he saw her legs lock up together and he instantly knew he had done something terrible. He cursed himself not knowing what was going on in his head.

"I'm not sure. One moment I... well I had felt myself warming up as you grew closer to me and then the next suddenly it becomes a blur. there are glimpses where I hear you, moaning and myself. The forest, there is something in the forest that is calling out to me. Iracebeth I'm sorry I didn't mean to take advantage, I like you but I didn't mean." His eyes turned from a moment as he tried to gain his composure.

"We shouldn't have camped here."

Iracebeth stayed the same way unmoving, with her legs locked and kept to close herself. She was still tense from what had happened a little frightful now. "Well..we.. you rolled on top of me...and you undressed us...and we became one..so to speak. I thought it was you...until you got rough..but nothing could be done at point..." She said trying to explain what happened.

Iracebeth watched him, as he apologized to her but at the same time it seemed as if he regretted it to, which she could see since it wasn't really him. It sounded as if he regretted doing it with her as if he didn't like her enough to go for it. "It's okay Kenly...and I like you too.." She bite her lip softly.

She sighed, "Well we did and it's too late and too dark to move...we'll be out of here in the morning...we should try to get some sleep..." She stated a soft tear rolled down her face. She had consummated with a spirit from the forest that took over Kenly's body. Iracebeth was scared.

Kenly looked at her when she spoke about liking him and he had to at leave give a little grin and he hoped she wasn't just saying it because of fear or anything. Leaning forward he cupped his hand over her cheek to slowly wipe away the tear that had appeared on her face and he tried to give her a smile as he moved his other hand to her back in a half hug since he felt she was still fearing he would move too quickly.

"You're right and first thing tomorrow we'll leave." Kenly said though he wanted to hunt down the foul creature who had done this to him. It had hurt Iracebeth in a way and had screwed around with his head. Letting go of her slowly he nodded and then moved around his furs for a moment before he leaned back down trying to get some sleep. He didn't know if he would be able to now but until he did he would make sure to try to keep his mind clear and alert lest something tries to jump inside of it.

Iracebeth truly had feelings for Kenly, which was why she had agreed to have intercourse with him, even though it wasn't him. But being raised by her father and taught to fight she wasn't always able to show her emotions properly. She looked at his hand as he cupped her cheek smiling softly looking back to his eyes. Feeling his hand on her back she cuddled into his arms.

"Sounds like a plan to me." she replied, Granted she wished bad upon the spirit for taking advantage of her, hurting her messing with the both of them. Iracebeth saw him rearranging his furs, she laid down next to him not too close, but close enough not wanting to deal with anything that might be about. "Good night Kenly..." She said looking up at him though she wasn't sure if she could sleep scared and still a little lost.

Kenly smiled at her as she spoke and after a point he rested his hand on her shoulder to tug her a little close for both warmth and comfort. He concentrated on erecting a mental shield against any more intrusions but soon enough he could feel the fingers of sleep wrapping around him. In time it was morning and a warmth had returned. Kenly's eyes opened up to look at Iracebeth and he smiled at her before slowly removing his arm not wanting to disturb her. He dressed and then set about making a fire so that they could have a meal before they set off.

Feeling his hand upon her shoulder tugging her lightly she moved closer to Kenly smiling at him, cuddling up to him. Keeping in the warmth and enjoying the comforting her gave. Not long after she drifted off to sleep in his arms feeling safer now, then before. When morning came she did not wake right away, not feeling Kenly move away from her or knowing that he left the tent. All she knew was it was warmer now with the sun, cuddling into her furs.

Kenly returned back to the tent after he had finished preparing their meal. Moving slowly back he saw that some of the fur blankets had shifted off revealing pat of her breast. Looking at it he tried to ignore it but couldn't keep a sheepish smile from his lips before he moved closer and rested his hand on her shoulder to gently nudge her.

"Iracebeth.. It's morning." He told her as he remained close. "I've prepared a breakfast for us before it's time to move out." He told her softly, not wanting to alarm her.

Iracebeth laid there snug as a bug in a rug enjoying the warmth unaware her breast was peaking out of the furs. As she was nudged she jumped slightly waking up. "Hm..Oh alright, Morning." She responded opening her eyes to see him. "Okay Thank you Kenly, I should probably get dressed..."

Back
Top Bottom