Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Questionable Excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smirk dropped from Kaden's lips and he found himself looking down at Julian's hands. It was an odd thing to be fixated on, but he couldn't help but marvel at how feminine they looked; small and delicate with long, thin fingers. He couldn't help but wonder if they were warm or as cool as Kaden's own hands were at the moment. It was poorly heated in here and it didn't help that the state refused the station any extra funding. And so the officers were often stuck in this forty degree room for hours on end.

“I think I've done enough for you today,” he said coolly, regaining his stern composure, “and I'm tempted to point out that two grand isn't all that much considering just how many laws you've broken. Do you have any idea how fast you must have been going? Or just how much marijuana was found in your little boyfriend's car?” He said the word boyfriend sarcastically, raising his eyebrows after he was done talking. “You're lucky I don't throw you in jail right now.”

Julian relied on those smirking lips. He was completely fixated on whatever the man would let fall from them. They were his one and only ticket out of this situation, if Kaden desired to help him out. The boy shifted where he sat, clenching his fingers together after a moment. "I-Yes." He answered, nodding his head nervously. "I'm sorry." He murmured, pulling his hands into his lap. "Thank you." Julian's eyes moved up to the man again.

But he froze up at the mention of boyfriend. Dylan. He was talking about Dylan? If he knew, Julian would be in so much trouble. The boy stiffened up visibly. He shook his head quickly, though to what he wasn't sure. Surely Kaden wouldn't know either. But it was obvious that there was truth to those words. "I'm sorry. I- Just thank you for all the help you've been giving me." Julian knew what would happen to him in prison. He'd be ripped apart. Kaden was the only person who kept that from happening. He was eternally grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom