Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Trystan! The last this I would ever do is make medicine to harm others." he said in a serious tone. It was way off his fun-thinking tone he usually have. He couldn't blame himself though, he takes his dream of being a doctor seriously. Clearing his throat, he walks with Trystan to his room. "Indeed, anyways to my room. I got the medicine you need for your wrist and arms. As for who you're looking for, no, can't say that I have." he said.

"Don't worry when it comes to the medicle field, Matt's one of the best, it's just the inventions you shouldn't trust." Naga said to Trystan to ease his nerveousness about Matt's medicinal prowess while walking to Matt's room, then added "As a matter of fact, I've been wondring where our cook had wandered off too as well."

Trystan raised an eyebrow, nodding at Naga. "Well, if it harmed others, it's not medicine now is it?" He clamped tighter on his wrists, another small growl passing his lips. "Come on Matt, the longer we wait the worse it's going to get." He followed the other to his room, a small sheen of sweat on his forehead from the exertion of not crying out. To show pain meant death, that much had been drilled into his skull. "Just so you know what you're dealing with here, both of my wrists were broken, multiple compund fractures and such. They were never set properly, so although they look normal, I'm pretty much positive that there are still craks in the bone."

Vince released a soft shrug as he heard no reply but saw that everything seemed fine. He watched the group leave and decided to do the same. He released another soft breath and went back up to the kitchen and sat down with his food. He worried that it had gotten a little cold so he decided to eat quickly. He chewed softly as he let the delicious mixture into his mouth once again returning him to a state of some happiness. The food satiating his rumbling stomach as he worked at it with his fork. Once he had eaten the whole thing he got up from his seat and went over to the sink and washed everything thoroughly. Making sure that he cleaned up his mess to the best of his ability.

He nod listening to the words he had to say. He opened his door and let Trystan in. For a mad genius, his room was really tidy. On one side of the room was his lab where he invents his mechanical inventions. On the other side was his medical formulas and books. Some were in normal temperature while other bottles of medicine and salves were chilled. In the back of his room was a tall bookshelf loads with books of both his intrest. "Please have a seat and place both arms on the medical table while I get the x-ray machince ready." He tells him.

Trystan did as ordered, looking around the unbelievably clean room. "You know, a neko engineer comes a dime a dozen, but a neko medic? The boys at the corps would've loved you." He shook his head, eyeing the books, formulas and such on the medical side of the room, as well as the inventions on the mechanical side. "Hell, I bet you'd be a damned good engineer too. Just as long as you didn't go near the explosives." He chuckled to himself, doing his best not to concentrate on the burning sensation.

"Thanks, but I prefer the girls to love me." he laughed and sets things up. He placed some goggles and a led aprion around Trystan before putting his on. He took two pictures, one on both his wrists and the other on both his arm. He looked at both pics before comfirming the damage. He walks back to Trystan and shows him the pictures. "As you can see both upper arms ar okay. How ever take a good look at your wrists. They're both shattered and begining to detierate due to your piano playing. and it's causing more small cracks to your forearm. Luckly, it's not that serious for amputation." he said.

Trystan sighed, looking at the x-rays. "Well, how about I rebreak them, so you can reset them, hmm?" He looked at his wrists, the burning division fading away. They'd stopped shaking too. "I mean, the recovery time may be hell, but I can play my heart out afterwards." He shook his head, mumbling under his breath, "If I ever see those fucking bastards again, it'll be in the fiery pit of hell."

"Brave words, but no. I prefer having your hands fully well. Thankfully for you, it is possible." he said as he grabs a few syrenges, and a bottle containg a cool blue salve. With this, your wrist will be good a new. Though I wouldn't do anything physical with them like playing the piano for at least two days." he said. His plan was simple. He was going to inject him with the salve at the damaged areas. "I've used this medicine before, and the outcome of a full heal is 99.9% as long as you follow my orders." he said.

Trystan nodded, eyeing the needle nervously. "Alright Doc. Two days is better than a few months. Let's get this over with." He smiled, taking a deep breath as he looked up. "And I hope I'm part of that 99.9%." He smiled fo himself, wondering what the others were doing downstairs.

"Well, you can still use forks and spoons. Just nothing that you use your wrists too much." he chuckled and begins. He places some rubbing alcohol on them before injecting two needles into his left wrists and two into his right wrists. "There we go, now just some wrapping on your wrists to decrease it's movement and you'lll be good to go." he said and finished it up.

"That reminds me, Matt, do you have my specific medication." Naga asked truly wondring if he did, if he didn't he was going to be a loose cannon till next week.

(p.s. Bats have anger issues and so does Nagaharu, so he has to take aderal)

"As long as you don't aim for my tail. I'll give it to you" he said going to a dresser drwaer. Inside was a brown bag in which contains a bottle of medicine, specificly for Naga. "As I said before, 2 Only a Day! The last time you added one more you were drunk off your ass." he pouted remembering the last time

"I've only been going for your tail because I ran out yesterday, and that day was a pain, and did those cuts heal yet, Matt." Haru said while grabbing the bag, remembering that day, he had almost killed Matt.

"Thankfully, yes. But I had to postpone my inventing lans for that day." he sighed and rest in his bed.

Trystan raised an eyebrow. "Cuts? Matt, what did you do to Haru?" He tilted his head, his eyes filled with curiosity. "Tell me, or the wondering will kill me." He put his head on the table, ears perked and waiting for an answer, or better yet, a story.

"First of all, he started it, with all his 'I'm part vampire bat' business. I decided to test it out and put cloves of garlic onto his bed." he said streching.

"First of all, vampire bats are not vampires, and second, I'm allergic to garlic you dumbass!" Naga said in defence, then added, "I almost went into anaphylactic shock because of his dumbass, I told him to keep garlic away from me and he decided to put it on my dinner! So I started chasing him, trying to bite the hell outta him, instead my wings wound up cutting him." with a pissed look on his face.

"Oh...go suck blood." he said turning his nose. "But you got to admit. It's better than batman, or batboy." he soon laughed at his own joke. "If it'll make you feel any better, I won't do it again, now please, off with the both of you. I go an engine to fix." he said pointing to the busted lawn mower engine.

He shook his head, looking at Naga. "So, you are allergic to garlic, and your wings are sharp. Interesting. Let's let Dr. Mechanic get to work." He chuckled, pulling a pomegranate from his coat pocket. "Found this in the bag of goodies. Let's go vampy, off to the downstairs!"

Smelling the fruit naga couldn't care less about the annoying nick name and gratefully took the pomegranate and began eating like a bat again. While still eating the fruit he started following Trystan out the door.

Trystan smiled, watching him eat for a second before starting down the stairs. He took them two at a time, wanting to get as far away as possible, incase things go boom again. He ducked into the kitchen, looking around for the others. No one was there though, at least not that he could see. He looked at his watch, then over to the piano, and then at his bandaged wrists. "This is going to be an incredibly long two days."

ShashaWraight said:
(Ok have a good sleep. I might try and get more myself.)

Shasha gasped again as Eve's hand slipped down to he crouch. Shasha returned with lightly pinching eve's nipples. Shasha's tail curled around Eve like Eve's tail did to her.

Evelyn could hardly stand the wait. She eased herself off of the bed once more, her eyes never leaving the sexy form of Shasha's body. Eve unzipped the side of her skirt and it dropped into a pool of fabric at her feet. You could see the dampness collecting through her panties. She was a little self conscious at this part. She looked at the surface of the bed as she slowly began to slip off her panties, until they to joined the pool of fabric on the floor, revealing her clean shaven and moist sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom