Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shasha looked at Evelyn as she stripped naked the joined her back on the bed. Shasha did notice that Eve's panties were damp, most likely just like her's. Shasha held out a hand welcoming Eve's. She then pulled Eve close to her and kissed her again.

Shasha stole her breath once more with a kiss. It was the sweetest sensation she had ever experienced. She wondered if it was always this sensually nerve wracking .... getting intimate with another person. She could feel Shasha's breasts pressed against her own. Eve's hands explored the contours of Shasha's torso and finally resting on her hips. Eve's tail was doing little nervous flicks here and there on the bed.

Shasha's tongue began to explore Eve's mouth again. She then broke of the kiss to look into Eve's beautiful green eyes as Eve's hands came to her hips. Shasha's tail waved a bit as a hand ran through Eve's hair.

Trystan noticed Vince, waved, and then sat down at the counter. "Quick, do any of you have any ideas on what to do that doesn't include useing my hands?" He drummed his fingers along the countertop, looking first to Naga, and the to Vince.

(Should we wait until Sasha and Eve are finished?)

As the kiss was broken it gave Eve the moment to gazes at the art of Shasha's body. Her fingers caressed and hugged the curves of Shasha's breasts, her thumbs rubbing her nipples until they were stiff peaks. Eve licked her lips at the tantalizing sight. Eve was a aching for a release and she didn't even know how to get it or what it really entailed. Right now she was wishing the rest of Shasha's clothes off.

Vince looked up from the sink and watched as Trystan and Nagaharu entered the kitchen behind him. The small wave caused Vince to smile as a response. He finished up cleaning the dishes as he wiped his water soaked paws on a towel and sat back down watching the two for a moment in silence. "Um...I guess we could watch a movie or something... I kind of fell asleep at the last one." He said with an awkward chuckle.

(We can wait for them to finish we might get more people that way, up to you guys.)

MyHappyWorld said:
Tina and Nina walked into the mansion and dumped their bags in the hallway. Nina put her arms around Tina and burred her faces against Tina's chest "I'm scared Tina, what if they don't like us here?" Nina spoke softly, her hands gripping the back of Tina's jumper. Tina just giggled and patted Nina on the head "Don't be silly Nina, I'm sure they'll love us" Tina said before calling out "Hello? Anyone here? We're new~"

To Matt, the work of a genius is never done. He was busy fixing the engine, rewiring all he can see and connecting a few dots. He could obviously see that this could be an all nighter. Fre working and calculating all of this action was making him thursty. He streched a bit and heads down to the froyer of the mansion. It was there he saw two girls. "Oh, good day. You're new here?" he asked them.

(Me and Eve are going to do a timeskip to just after out business. Don't worry we are taking the juicy parts to PM)

Shasha was laying in in Eve's arms in her bed. She was in the midst of an afterglow that felt so nice to be in her arms.

Eve silently rested as her sensual 'high' slowly ebbed away. She racked her finger's through Eve's soft hair. "I will never regret what I've just done." She admitted, giving Eve a little hug. A finger rested beneath Shasha's chin, tilting her face up so that Eve could place a kiss upon her lips. "Shall we get dressed?"

(Mourns the loss of the smut)
Trystans ears perked up as two new voices carried into the kitchen. He was the second one there, hiding his bandaged hands in his pocket. "Hello. Who are you two?" He tilted his head, and just at that moment he realized that not only did he have his camo uniform on, but he was missing his hat. He blushed deeply, but he won against the instinct to turn away. "Well, my name is Trystan." He bowed slightly, looking at Matt.

"Let's, maybe you can show me those cooking skills you have." Shasha suggested kissing Eve back and stood up and pulled on a pair of panties. "I will never regret what we did either. So does this mean we are a couple or just friends with benefits?"

The girls watched Matt with wide eyes and cute grins before giggling together "We we're new~ Do you live here?" Tina and Nina then looked at each other, giggling again they approached Matt. "We're new" Tina sung softly, walking around one side of him as Nina walked around the other "And we're quite frightened of being new" Nina said sweetly as they finished circling around him and stopped in front of him "Can you show us around?" They chimed together, holding each others hand.

Eve blushed at the thought of herself cooking. She stood up from the bed and put on her shirt, bra, and shirt back on. There was no point to putting on soaked panties. " Let's try friends with benefits for now and see how we go from there." Eve raked her fingers through her hair in a feeble attempt to clean it up.

"Do you want a pair of my panties?" Shasha offered giving Eve a smile. She was happy to have Eve in her life.

Vince looked up from his seat and saw Matt introducing himself to what appeared to be talking to two new girls. He kept his focus on the small group for a moment before he even dared try to chime in. He decided to stand up and walk slowly over to the group while still keeping his distance. "Hello...Um, everything okay here?" He asked quietly as he raised a paw to his head and scratched lightly.

Trystan smiled, nodding at Matt. "Well, I'll leave you to it buddy." He chuckled, backing out of the room respectfully. 'Someone's going to have fun,' he thought, leaning on the kitchen counter. He decided to rummage through the fridge for something to munch on. The neko found something he'd always loved. Kiwis! He grabbed a few, taking a knife and quickly slicing them.

He blushed a bit and gave a silent gulp and the two girls circled him. Not that he was nervous of course, but they were cute. No doubt from the looks of things. they were sisters. "Yes, I do live here and I wouldn't mind giving you a tour around the place." he smile and decided to hold off his plans to give them a tour. "By the way, I'm Mattew, but they call me Matt here. I'm the mansions doctor and great inventor." he he chuckled. "May I have your names please?" As he turned he sees Vince and smiled. "Hey Vince." he said.

Eve blushed at the though of wearing Shasha's panties. "Sure." She happily accepted. "So, what are you craving? You name it, I cook it."

Shasha let Eve into her pantie dower letting her pick what she wanted. Shasha thought at the idea of food, "What do you make the best?" Shasha asked her tail waving a bit as she approached the door waiting for Eve but eyeing her body as she got dressed.

"An inventor?" Tina tilted her head to the side as Nina smiled "A great inventor!" The girls giggled together then gave a low bow. "I'm Tina" Tina said softly as Nina looked up at Matt "And I'm Nina" They both stood up straight and hugged each other "But you can call us both Baby~"

The girls looked up at the other male and batted their eyelids gracefully "Oh do you live here too?" They sung softly, moving towards him for a moment, they exchanged a look and giggled "He is so handsome~" Tina chimed as Nina looked back at Matt "So is he~" Nina smiled. The girls moved back to where they had come in a chimed together "We'd love it if both of these handsome men could show us around!"

Vince blushed heavily as he heard the word handsome roll off their tongues. He rubbed his forehead a bit and let out an awkward laugh as he tried to expel his nervousness away. "I'm Vince...And yeah, I live here as well. Just got in earlier today actually." He shifted his paw back down to try to set it back at his side and gullped a little. He felt a little bad for Matt. "I can..If Matt's alright with it. But since I'm new here I don't know how much help I would be."

Trystan looked over his shoulder, chuckling as Vince was caught in the sister's grip. He looked at his wrists, shaking his head. If not for his condition, he'd been finishing his song right now. He looked around for Haru, and then got an idea. Playing a song on the piano meant useing his wrists, unless.... he smiled, grabbing his notebook and rushing to the den. He was a streak behind Vince and Matt, barely visible to the sister's eyes. His pencil flew across the paper, documenting the arrival of the duo in the form of notes. "Haru! Damnit Haru, I need you!" He looked around, sorely in need of another violin player. He glanced at his notebook, shaking his head. "Damnit. Where the hell did he say his violin case was again?"

Eve peered into the drawer and lucked a pair of panties. She leaned over and put them on before looking behind her and walking over to the door and snatching one more peck from Shasha's lips. "I make a mean chicken alfredo." She whispered with a sweet smile before she walked into the hallway and headed downstairs.

"Vince and Matt~ What handsome men" Tina pondered to herself as Nina approached Matt, taking him by the hand "I don't want to go unless all of us go~" Nina said softly and gave her sister a sad face. Tina smiled and took a hold of Vince's hand "Can we all go together and explore?" Tina asked Vince, her head tilting to the side.

Hearing the new girls Naga finished his pomegranate, washed his hands, and made his way over to the girls and said, "Hello ladies, may I ask what your names might be?" with a polite smile.

Then he heard Trystan and nearly yelled, "Be there in a minute."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom