Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I have no problem giving you tour." he smiled. Matt holds Nina's hand, allowing Vince to be beside Tina. "Ladies...and gentleman, this place is a safe haven for hybrids like us. We're not just roommates, we're like family." he said and takes them to the kitchen. "Plenty of food and I do believe we got a great chef." he tells them. He sees naga and clears his throat. "Oh this is Naga. A good guy when he feels like it." he smirked.

"Eve, do we want to tell the others. They might find out anyway we do have the scent of sex on us." Shasha said as the walked down the hallway heading down stairs. The sound of chicken Alfredo sounded wonderful.

"I see no reason why we should keep it a secret. " She could still smell the scent of their sex hovering around them. As they reached the bottom floor she headed to the kitchen.

The girls giggled and followed Matt and Vince, clinging to them like sweet hearts as they moved about the house. They smiled at Naga and waved "Hello Naga, we're Tina and Nina" They giggled again then pulled Matt and Vince along to continue the tour.

Trystan facepalmed. Well, he'd have to find the violin himself. He sighed, looking around until he found it. "Yes. Yes!" He smiled, until he realized that there was no music. "Damn." He sighed again, until he remembered something. His ears were flicking madly, and he took a deep breath. There were now three guys with the sisters, and they were going to tour the house. Time for the calming, inviting ambience. His fingers danced slowly on the keys, softly, the perfect tempo for him and his medicated wrists. The notes floated out toward the group, wrapping around them, surrounding them in warmth, but with the way the house was set up, the music sounded like it was coming from everywhere. He smiled, leaning back as his fingers danced on the white keys. He looked completely at peace, and better yet, he was playing slow enough not to aggravate his injuries. He hoped the music would help the others, especially Vince, get through the tour.

"That is a good sign." Shasha said kissing Eve before entering the kitchen. Shasha saw two new girls and to her joy, they were cats. Shasha's tail waved a bit as she looked at the two new girls.

Matt blushed a bit as he looked at the two girls. He got closer to them as he notices Shasha and Eve coming in. "Hey you two, this is Nina and Tina, they just arrived and giving them a tour along with Vince." he said and cuddled a bit up to nina. "Care to join? we were heading out back to continue." he offered.

The blush grew thicker on Vince's face as he felt Tina's hand connect with his and then held it. He gave a nod at first and then gullped heavily before he replied. "Uh...Sure we can all explore together." He said with another awkward laugh to his voice as he followed Matt and let Tina clutch onto his hand.

"Shut it, Matty." Naga said while walking toward the den, once there he saw Trystan playing the piano and asked,"Try, what are you doing?" with a questioning look on his face.

(i say saw because he sees like daredevil)

Eve smiled and waved at their new guests. "I was actually just about to make dinner. Chicken alfredo and for dessert, we'll have a fresh fruit salad. You guys go on without me." She smiled.

"Oooh! Another cat girl!" Tina and Nina squealed together, their tails flicking wildly about in excitement. They both let go of Matt and Vince and approached the cat girl "She's so cute, we're going to have to be best friends! Yes, best friends!" The girls sung together, giving Sasha a kiss on each cheek before scampering back to Matt and Vince. "Can we see our room now?" Tina asked looking up at Vince with wide eyes. "Yes can we? We're in room 305~" Nina sung, tugging at Matt's hand.

Trystan looked up, raising an eyebrow as the music stopped. "Oh, uh. I was looking for a violinist to help with the music, but you were involved with the sisters so..." He chuckled, starting up the music again. "Poor Vince over there looks more nervous than me. Thought a little music would help with his nerves." He raised an eyebrow, tapping Haru on the shoulder. "I think you should go with the others. I'll do what I can from behind the piano. I don't do well around... new people. Especially sisters." He smiled, nodding respectfully towards the bat.

"We will have to be good friends." Shasha said seeing how hyper the two Twins were made her feel normal. This was how cat girls acted, she only had herself and her sister to judge but it was good to meet more. "It is wonderful to meet you too. I'm going to help Eve in the kitchen but you enjoy your adventure in the house."

"But of course." he said chuckled seeing the the smiling glow on their faces. They were hyper and could easily tell they would be fun to be around. "This way." he said taking them to the third floor of the mansion. "303, 304, Aha! Room 305." he said and opens the door for them. "So what do you think?" he asked them. He decided to stay in their room, just to see their reaction.

Vince laughed nervously once again as Tina took a hold of his hand. Twice now a girl had taken his hand and it was such a new experience for him that he couldn't help but keep the blush on his face. He gulped again and nodded at Tina and Nina. He wasn't really sure where room 305 was but considering he had been up there he could probably take them to their room. "Um...Well its this way for sure." He said with a laugh as he made his way towards the stairs and began his climb. He tried to make it so that Tina could keep holding his arm as they walked. He followed Matt and walked Tina into her room nodding slowly as if to himself.

"I don't mind plus looks like there might not be enough room for me." Shasha said joining Eve in the kitchen. "How can I help?"

"Wow~" Both of the girls gasped, stepping into the room they began to bounce around, looking at every little thing. "Look sis! it's a double bed! Now you won't have to sleep on top of me!" Nina giggled, flopping down onto the bed. "You know I'll always sleep on top of you regardless of what type of bed we have, you are just so comfortable" Tina laughed, climbing up on to the bed she began jumping up and down. "Come on you two join in it's super fun!" Nina squealed at Matt and Vince, holding out her hands as she started jumping on the bed as well.

"Well I...woah~" Matt said being pulled on the bed with the twin cats. He bounced with Nina and was starting to have fun. "I'm liking you two already. I can tell you'll be super fun to be around with." the male coyote said to them while bouncing. He now completely forgot about work and enjoyed their comapny.

Vince laughed as he watched Tina, Nina, and Matt bounce upon the bed. He brought his paw up and scratched the back of his neck. "Looks like fun but...I'm afraid I might break the bed if I jumped on it. I might break the floor too." He said with a chuckle but smiled lightly as he continued to watch as he lowered his hand back to his side.

Eve smiled and laced her fingers with Shasha's as she dragged her over to the fridge. She released her and opened the double doors, pulling out chicken breast and cheese. "Do you mind grating the cheese for me?" She as before heading over to the spice cabinet and removing a few other items. She would make the fruit salad last.

Nina took a hold of both of Matt's hands and began to dance around with him on the bed as Tina smiled at Vince, holding out her hand she pulled him close to the bed before taking hold of both his hands "It's okay, you can hold my hands while I jump so I don't fall off, okay?" Tina said sweetly before giving Vince a kiss of the cheek, his sweet nature making her blush.

His fingers played across the piano keys, shifting to a song he thought the duo in the kitchen would like. It was a cross between the anthem for England, and the anthem for Canada. He mixed them together quite well, although the tempo was a considerable amount faster. It would help if the violinist chimed in, but judging by the far off stare look in the bat's demeanor, he wasn't holding his breath.

"As long as it doesn't involve a knife I think we are both safe." Shasha said going to another cabinet and pulled out a cheese grater and a plate for the cheese. "How much cheese?" Shasha asked as she started to wash her hands and went to the cheese.

Matt continued to dance with Nina while jumping on the bed. "If you girls like bouncing this much, I could build a trampoline in the backyard." he chuckled. He soon blushed looking at Nina's cute face. He twirled her around a bit as the bounced. His tail wagged a bit until it touched hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom