Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"I suppose," he said, but I hate hospitals. "Maybe they could send my meds here, he suggested. I promise to be good, just don't take me back there."

Aurora sighed a little "that isn't my choice, if the doctor says you to go back, then you have to go back, I don't want to see you get hurt any more and you are going to need your meds"

Aurora nodded a little. "alright for now rest once you are sleeping I will talk with the clans doctor and see what he says"

Robert closed his eyes obediently. He wanted very much to stay at home. He was glad she would talk to the clan's doctor about it.

Aurora watched as he closed his eyes and then waited til, she knew he was a sleep. She kissed his forehead "I love you." she whispered and the. Went to find the doctor. Even with all her fears she still did love him. Once she found the doctor she explained that Robert did not want to go back to the hospital.

Robert slept fit fully that night but fatigue made him sleep through the night. He woke the next morning with an I.V in his arm. Apparently the doctor had granted his wish. His spirits raised. He couldn't wait to see Aurora.

Aurora slept in the chair that night, if you could call it sleeping. She would wake up every 20 minutes or so to check on him afraid something would happen. The next morning she woke up and went to the kitchen and made him some breakfast and made herself some coffee. She carried the tray back to his room."oh good morning"

He smiled at her. " Thankyou sweet heart he said. Thankyou for getting the doctor to get my meds. I feel much better.

She kissed him as she set the tray in front of him taking her coffee cup off the tray. "I am so glad you are feeling better" she smiled and sat in the chair again she looked truly tired.

" You need to rest" he said, seeing how tired she was. "climb in bed with me" he found room on his good side and tucked her under his arm. he watched her as he ate. She was asleep in minutes.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok" she said in a yawn as she laid n bed with him. Her eyes grew heavy quickly and she soon fell a sleep, but it was only for about 30 minutes she then woke again to check on him.

"I'm still here" he said, "now please get some rest". He hugged her tightly and the pair fell asleep.

Aurora looked at him ans sighed she was glad to see him doing ok still. And she went back to sleep but after an hour she woke again, and her waking and sleeping continued, her mind would not let her rest.

Aurora was worried when he asked he to get the doctor. "what's wrong?" but then she went to get him and brought him back t the room "I am not sure what is wrong doctor"

"Hey doc." he said " I need some sleeping pills for aurora, she is dead on her feet, but won't sleep." "Good idea, the doc said handing her 6 little blue pills.

Aurora looked at the both of them and shook her head "I am fine really, I am just looking after you Robert. The doctor at the hospital stressed how serious your condition was so I just want to make sure you don't have any problems."

"Doctors orders," Robert said, handing her a pill. "Take it and we will lay back down." I promise to be good if you are. what will I do if you get sick"

Aurora sighed "alright fine, just this one though, I have certainly run on less sleep" she took the pill and then laid down next to Robert. "you have to promise mr storm thing, never try to save me again, I don't care what instinct tells you to do, you to fight it because I can't do this again, watch you as you lay here hurt"

" I can't promise that. Don't you realize that it would cause my physical death? its not just some psycho thing. there is a chemical connection between us now. When you die, I will too within a week or too. I told you there are no widower werewolves, and its true."

Aurora shook her head "but how is that right, then what happens when if you die, will i too, because in don't think I can I live with out you" she bit her lip amount she had really fallen deeply in love with him.

"No.. it doesnt work the other way. A female is supposed to find another mate in that circumstance."

Aurora sat up. She looked truly horrified and hurt. "no that can't be, how could I everyone find someone after you, let alone be expected to, it's, it's just cruel"

Back
Top Bottom