Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout 3 RP OOC/RP Update/Summary on 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fallout 3 RP OOC

Oh wow, awesome. Bring in the Ghouls, mwahaha.

and couldn't help myself. Like I said, my roommate and I have been saying that ever since we went and had breakfast.

Sanoci said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uIVkhtU1Ls

Bitches love Cannons

OMFG WHY DID I WATCH THAT DURING WORK,WWHHYYY . GIVES THIS BITCH A CANNON,BITCHES LOVE CANNONS...and netflix. My co worker think I'm crazy now,ahahaha.

Everyone is allowed to be semi-crazy. Had to get off suddenly thus no reply last night, should get one later tonight. See everyone later.

"That was a 70 inch, plasma screen TV.
Ffsssso how can I help you?"

There, profile up.

Lustful, I have another question (vaguely wonders when someone will throw something at him for asking so many questions). When we arrive at Grayditch, should we encounter Fireants right off the bat, or what.

Also, I may be creating another profile, which may mean shorter posts. My thing has a character limit. Good idea or no?

If I make this pre-war turned Mafia style ghoul, I think a good name is Dante Vollero. Bitches be warned you are dealing with a Kingpin who will shake the Capital Wasteland, one drug deal or dead ghoul hater at a time.

razerwing said:
Lustful, I have another question (vaguely wonders when someone will throw something at him for asking so many questions). When we arrive at Grayditch, should we encounter Fireants right off the bat, or what.

Also, I may be creating another profile, which may mean shorter posts. My thing has a character limit. Good idea or no?

Up to you.We can encouter a few.Did you want to encounter that kid as well who asks for help, or no?

And go for it on another profile.Its up to you.If you can handle two then by all means make another profile.If you can't, then I do not recommend.

And San' that names sounds good actually. Is he going to have that old Italian voice or something. Haha, I love those old dons with the voices.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Up to you.We can encouter a few.Did you want to encounter that kid as well who asks for help, or no?

And go for it on another profile.Its up to you.If you can handle two then by all means make another profile.If you can't, then I do not recommend.

And San' that names sounds good actually. Is he going to have that old Italian voice or something. Haha, I love those old dons with the voices.

Yeah, also some italian in his speech, accent, etc. He's a suave businessman who will be more like the Lawful Evil equation into the wasteland with his plans. Probably start designing the profile soon, ironic that I keep choosing the other races. Also post already, San is bored and Hakon needs some loving ;)

YAY, just glad I wasn't forgotten is all. Do not have much rping wise at the moment, thus you're my primary focus xD

New Vegas had a very rare sentient Glowing one who wasn't feral by the name Jason Bright.

While there are many glowing ones that kept their normal human intellectual abilities in the Core Region, it seems that nearly all of them in the Capital Wasteland and the Mojave Wasteland have become feral.

Only curious on your stance, cause could always make him really stand out since he a DON xD. One thing will say is because of his cache of chems before the bomb hit, he still is quite wealthy and by that outcome got something rare as Skin crafting to make him less Ghoul like.

article-1359179-0D4BEEE1000005DC-217_468x313.jpg
Like this

I so need to play NV. And skin crafting sounds.....a little weird,but in his case,it goes. I think Pick might enjoy asking many questions and being impressed by this craft. She's a very opened minded person.

I'd like to get to the kid. Maybe swoop in and save him from a group of Fireant Soldiers.

I think my second character will be an Intelligent Deathclaw. May have him wandering near the entrance to Vault 101, or near Paradise Falls.

Lustful: Made a typo, its skin grafting not crafting. If anything could describe it in depth if you were curious.

Razor: Those type of Deathclaw were mostly made by the Enclave in Fallout 2. If played the game u will know what I'm talking about.us Still that would be hard to play, plus they can be overpowered when they gain intelligence. Dunno just seems like a race we shouldn't mess with's but hell would stir shit up with what I have atm.

Sano, I have played the game, it was just a while back, and my memory is a bit fuzzy. Also, I never really encountered Deathclaws, Intelligent or otherwise. Normally stayed near the Stations and Grayditch.

But, considering you've played the game more recently than I have, I'll take your word for it. I'll go ahead and do a little research on the other sentient life forms. Maybe I'll find something in the NV creatures.

Its really Lustful call on it, granted look at the damage a Super Mutant can do. Here the entry based on their intellect since everyone here knows about the size and threat of them first hand in-game.

Characteristics- This subspecies was highly intelligent, about the equivalent of an eight-year-old, with some individuals on par with average adult humans. Their learning capacity was very high and they were capable of abstract thought and reasoning. Although they did not have vocal cords, the deathclaws seemed to mimic human speech the same as a parrot does. Socially, they had rigidly hierarchical, peaceful, pack-based ethical code. They were extremely loyal to the pack as a whole, treating it as a family unit rather than having individual families. Fights within a pack are unheard of, and the pack's leader controls many aspects of life, such as choosing and matching female and male deathclaws for reproduction.

Biology-Deathclaws have a hunchbacked, humanoid build and stand roughly nine to ten feet tall, with a thick and resilient hide, powerful muscles, and twelve-inch-long, razor-sharp claws that can kill most any other creature in only a few swipes; hence their name. They have an excellent sense of smell and hearing, though their eyesight is poor. Their build gives them incredible speed, resilience and Strength in close combat, making them an extreme threat at all times.

Let you judge on it because the more characters the merrier. Just played the hell out of all the games, not trying to strip creativity and whatnot. Let Lustful do that since she the boss lady. xD

Edit: Should clarify that in New Vegas they are even more vicious now compared to Fallout 3. Even variations like young deathclaws all the way to Deathclaw alpha male and the deadier Deathclaw mother.

Hm.... looking at the characteristics, behavior, and what-not (having found the same article) if played right, they could actually do very well. They'd have to have strong weakness in Long Range Combat, so Orin and other snipers could pose a threat.
But yeah, I'll wait for Lustful. She is the boss concerning this stuff, best run it by her first.

Super Mutants are the next deadliest group in my opinion, but the speed and tearing power of a Deathclaw trumps the lack of range weapons for the most part. If you play the games you know how fast they can get in front of you and their perception makes sneaking even 20-50 ft away hard at times.

While on the subject, if approved what would you do? Some Deathclaw like Goris from Fallout 2 was practically a genius, although a tad smaller, gray, and cloaked himself so he wouldn't automatically get attacked since their reception isn't actually all cuddly.

Well...... alright, yeah. Heightened perception, sight, smell, and speed would help combat a long range advantage. There's always the possibility of shotguns though. And if I remember correctly, Laser rifles were rather deadly.

As for what I'd do as a Deathclaw, from what I've read, the entire experiment for that species was as a military weapon for the Enclave correct? Therefore, if my info is correct, the typical mindset of an intelligent Deathclaw trained by the Enclave would be militaristic in style. Although, the Deathclaw could supposedly go peaceful, like the ghouls that haven't turned Feral. I'm not entirely sure. I'd kind of like the guy to be up there with the heavy hitters (Hakon, Mr.B, Nova) although not have it pummeled like the other Deathclaws the last two encountered. Maybe it would be like Goris, except in a strategist way.

All I can say from my personal experience playing fallout 3 and NV is that upon seeing a deathclaw hope you have enough ammo, hope you have a strong enough weapon, or run the fuck away...At least that was always my strategy lol. I usually run through with a long range weapon at all times, but deathclaws are nasty even if you manage to punch a few hits with your strongest ranged weapons. But still I leave your decision up to you and Lust

Speak of the devil, Lustful should be rearing her pretty head here soon or in the process of doing it. Be nice if she was set to online over appearing offline though.

None the less probably tomorrow I will start forming the profile for my secondary rpc who more so plays a behind a scenes to business aspect character. Oh, and not to it being a Ghoul and if approved a Glowing one to stand out like NV Jason Bright since the core reasons had more sentient ones if one played fallout 1 and 2. None the less it'll get more interesting once these characters encounter each other since Lustful is running four different adventures at the moment.

Sorry all; the dam's been built in the flow of thoughts for my RPs recently.

And Jason Bright.......what a character. Probably one of the cooler Ghouls I've conversed with. And Chris.......all I can say about him is, delusional much?

Might add a secondary character as well, another human - not one like Mikael, no, different. Sadistic, yes, but not superhuman powerful.

Might have him be like Massacre in a sense; found the West to be incredibly dull and decided to come east for a spell, see what kind of havoc he can reek there.

That a sad sight, wake up and still no reply. -.-

Razgriz could always try a foreigner like the Brit Tenpenny or the Russian Dukov who left their country and settled here in the Capital wasteland. Simply giving you suggestions, hell a Canadian from Ronto could work since it was an annexed nation before the great war so who knows what it like

.......=TT-TT= I fell asleep just as I was about to reply. It wasn't a pretty sight apperantly since my roommate walked in to ask me something and said I was holding onto my laptop while my head was craned back on my pillow, mouth open a bit............so sad.*huggles San*forgive me my love. I'll post something real good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom