Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

100 Year War (Farcry/Risi

It took nearly all of her to keep her eyes open, but they soon rolled back. Her hands clenched harder, moaning out. Her moans were silenced by his lips, both of them tasting the blood of the other. Her hands fluttered from his shoulders to his biceps and back to his neck.

His touches, pinches, and tugs drove her wild, and she let him know by her moans of his name and even how her mouth hung agape. Her hands then went to her own hair, tangling throughly and pressing her breasts together, partially for Caval's enjoyment. Her face was red and hot from playing but also because she was pale to begin with, but she had a feeling he liked this as well. Her eyes finally locked back on to his, observing what she could do to make it better for him, even though he had told her not to.

Ivy was sure the entire army could hear her by now with her moans had turned to screams.

"Yes, do that..." He encouraged her whenever and however she touched herself. It wasn't just his verbal approval but how his hips would rock, almost slamming into her with complete abandonment. How he would moan and growl out her name between gasps of enjoyment.

Whether it was her or him holding up her breasts he would take it as an opportunity to lean down to suckle and bite at her plump firm breasts. Fingers began to claw at her body as he felt his body tighten with lust. Biting down on her neck and collar he began to press into her as his thick member began to convulse and seize up inside her tight confines. That her body would not let go of him but continued to pull at him so firmly. It never allowed him any rest, any time where he was not being stimulated.

Pulling away from her neck he whispered breathily in her ear, "Say my name ... I like that... I .. want you..." For a moment he worried about spilling himself within her and he inquired while there was still the chance to not lose himself within her. "Should I...pull out."

Her teeth sunk into his shoulder, not to cause pain, but because she couldn't resist leaving the slight mark on him within her desire. She released with the yell of his name "Caval!". It was not only a yell but a scream and a moan wrapped up into one. Her nails clawed up his back, redness following.

But the question prompted Ivy to as herself what she wanted in a split second. What if he didn't come back? With a look deep in his eyes she gave him a soft "No" and once again pulled her legs around him. Between her heaving breaths she called his name louder and louder, the heat building between them. She held tightly to his body, holding her body flat against his as she moved to kiss him through pantings.

Grasping her body he heard her 'no' as permission for him to fulfill his lust and while bucking his hips, his body began to convulse and shudder. With a growl he leaned into her moaning and then with a growl his body seized up and he found his bliss deep within her. He cried out her name as he lost any sense or composure as his hips rocked roughly releasing his desire within her.

How he'd desired her and the ability to now have her and yet was this fair of him to do this with her before battle the next day. Had he acted in her best interest which is all he wanted right now. He moaned as his erection continued to quiver within her tight confines. "Ivy...Mmm, I am enjoying myself very much." Finally answering her question.

Ivy was only along for the ride once he had begun to tremble and press into her deeply. She answered his words with a kiss, and only that as she was word from everything that had transpired. With a deep sigh she released her grasp and smiled blissfully.

She stroked his cheek tenderly, then in his moment of weakness rolled herself atop of him and got to her knees. She didn't want to move from him, but she couldn't stand the floor much longer. With a sly grin she moved to her mouth to hover over his still hard member, then licked the sides of his shaft gingerly before taking it wholely in her mouth and sucking cautiously. She swirled her tongue up the side with in her mouth and then pulled away with the tase of both of them lingering in her mouth.

She rose from her knees. "Just lay in bed awhile?" she asked sweetly, extending her hand to him once she had crawled atop the bed and hung over the side slightly.

Her breasts pushed against the matress, her hair was all over the place, her skin was flushed, her eyes bright, and she couldn't make her smile go away. Her legs kicked absentmindedly behind her as she lay on her stomach, blinking at him, awaiting him to join her.

He was shocked as she went and took him into her mouth. Reaching down he ran his fingers through her hair, letting her know how he enjoyed it and that he didn't want her to stop immediately. Still she eventually got off of him and he grinned tightly at her and shook his head amused by her actions.

Gladly he accepted her hand up. Standing there his cock was still engorged though now no longer stood straight and tall as it did when she first saw it. For a moment he made no move, instead just gazed at the lovely woman upon the bed. "You are lovely." He observed once again. Then he quickly moved over to lie half upon her. His hand sliding over her shapely back, dragging a fingernail around the edge of her muscles.

He laid one leg over her hips. "Just lay in bed, hm? That's all you have to say after that?" Gesturing to the floor where they had just been lying down. He couldn't stop grinning. It had been too long and that had been too wonderful of an experience. His voice was rough and dry from all of the groaning and moaning. "So did you just use me or when I come back tomorrow can I expect that again?" Eyes sparkled with mischief as he asked her.

His compliment made her blush, as they always had. She felt the head of the blush and put a hand to her cheek. "Thank you," she said softly. His finger trailing along her back made her shiver slightly and gave her goosebumps. A small laugh came from her lips as she turned to face him better, adjusting her body upwards. Her fingers danced lightly along his shoulders and collar bones as he asked her.

"But of course, my dear. You can expect that whenever you'd like," her grin was equal parts filled with bliss, happiness, and tiredness. She didn't answer his first question as she had nothing to say after their encounter. There were no words to describe what they had both just experienced. She appraised him tenderly, flicking from his bloodied lip, his eyes and the way he looked at her, to the muscles that kept her safe and held her when she was weak. She wanted to lay a thousand kisses across his body, in attempts that they would each forget the whole battle tomorrow and he would just simply not show.

With her rolling onto her side his fingers glided over her back and along her shoulder and upper arms. He looked over her feminine curves and was struck by how funny it was that such an attractive woman tried to hide herself as a man. Then how stupid he had been not to notice her fair features, thin arms and shapely legs as actually being part of a man. Not that it would have done either of them any good if he had figured it out earlier.

An eyebrow quirked upwards at her suggestively, "Whenever, hmm? Do not make promises you can not keep." He jests before turning his head to kiss the inside of her wrist. Slowly he rolled his shoulder at her fingers touch upon it. "May I meet your family someday?" Eyes look at her sideways unsure how she would take this admission of wanting the relationship they had to progress further. Then he propped himself up more on his elbow. "I would like to meet them."

"Whenever," she confirmed playfully as he laid kisses upon places she had never been kissed before. The mention of her family made her heart soar and fall all at the same time. Thinking of Rosaline and Alexander made her smile, and the thought of Caval with them added to that grin, but he was being optimistic. Optimistic was hard for Ivy to muster, and off the endorphins of sex she could muster it a bit easier, but they were beginning to fade as reality came back to face them. She placed a hand on his, "I want you to. But I'm fearing getting my hopes up."

Her eyes watered slightly, but she looked upward, attempting to push the tears away. "You have to come back," she said, burying her head into his chest. Her heart was breaking, and she hadn't even left his arms yet.

Caval smiled reassuringly as he wrapped his strong arms about her. Squeezing her body lightly against him he spoke with a quiet hush, "You won't get your hopes up for me? Hmph, I would hope you'd have some faith in me." Then kissing her forehead whispered, "You going to make it worth my while to come back, hm?" Leaning back he grinned at her. He had to keep his morale up for the coming day and for Ivy. At no point could he allow himself to think of not surviving of not coming back to her.

Taking his time he glided his fingers down over her body, continuing down until his hand could reach no further. Now resting on her rump he gripped her again and pulled her close. "Don't cry for me, please."

"I'm afraid to get my hopes up. You're taking all the men with you who know my capabilities, leaving me with a large amount who see me as a piece of meat and don't respect me in the slightest," she made it sound like she was only worried about what would happen when he was gone, not that he would not return. As if to prove that, she continued with a sniffle, "And when you return, we will lie in bed for a whole day. Playing, talking, making love," she paused as she let the word rest on her tongue, letting its intrigue fuel her, "What ever you want."

She had sucked up the tears, knowing it wasn't the place for them. There would be plenty of time to cry once he left. Swatting his hand away from her backside she gave a halfhearted giggle and matching smile. "Did you not get enough?" she then asked playfully, but knowing their shifts would soon begin.

Slowly he shook his head. "There will be a faint rear guard, otherwise we will all be engaged tomorrow, do not worry for your safety. Though if the battle goes poorly you must leave and I ... I will find you." He wasn't going to hear any of this talk about the potential evil within the French forces and at least she didn't talk about him dying. He could take some solace from that at least. Still she kept sniffling, her eyes watering, it made his heart break to see her like this. The list of things they could do during this fictional day off sounded so pleasant. The idea that it would be whatever he wanted made it all the better.

Then her attitude changed as she brushed him away from her and to answer her question he then brought his hand back down to swat her bare ass with a wicked grin on his laps. "Do you think I could ever get enough of you?" He inquired mischieviously as he touched his forehead to hers. "If your going to sniffle and cry perhaps I should give you something to cry about." A comment he punctuated with a pinch on her rear.

She pursed her lips together, suppressing a smile while attempting to look upset with him. It didn't work, especially once he pinched her. A squeal came from her lips before she could even process the event. She pressed her lips to his suddenly, remembering how they felt against hers. She attempted to remember each ridge of his lips as they kissed, how he moved his tongue against hers, and how he held her close when they embraced. She didn't want to let him go, but once she did she looked out the small window at the light of day.

The sun was already down and it was quickly growing dark. A small groan escaped her lips. "We have to go," she said slowly, wishing it wasn't so. Ivy didn't move from his arms though, she didn't want to. Ever.

Caval looked at her as she was watching out the window, he studied her body as he did every time he gazed upon her. The turn of her neck, the angle of her shoulders, length of her fingers. He needed that image of her for when he was out there fighting whether it was in the officer meetings or on the field of battle, it was the heavenly image of her, her story, her strength that helped ensure he would fight well beyond he would without her inspiration. He did not know how he could tell her the extent to which she was already important to him.

"Your guard duty doesn't start until much later at night. Three bells before dawn. You should really try and get some sleep. It's me that has a meeting." He corrects her, knowing she probably wasn't paying attention when the carnal desires they both had were so much at the forefront when he told her. Moving to sit up fully he looked at her with a kind smile, just happy to be near her and that she no longer had tears in her eyes. Standing up he moved about the room collecting his clothes so he could get dressed.

"I'll be back in an hour or two." Then he looked at her and asked, "How did you know how to do... all of that during sex?" Caval certainly wasn't one to mind about her not being a virgin but female chastity was a significant value in their society.

She hated him to move away from her, but she understood the necessity. Ivy stifled a groan as he removed himself from the bed, and her, to get dressed. Turning over, she put the base of her neck on the edge of the bed, so while he was dressing, she had been watching him upside-down with giggles. Then, he had to depart, but not without his question.

Ivy stopped herself from saying "All of what?" as she thought he did most of everything, rather than her. Instead she actually gave it some thought, only to find she had no experience before that day, what so ever. "I guess I just listened to my commander, even when he wasn't saying anything." She grinned, turning herself up right and moving to the correct side of the bed and under the covers. "Wake me up when you get back, please?" she asked with a yawn.

Was that so? Silently he wished she knew her commander would have wanted her to take him in his mouth once more before he left. Not that he was sure he could complete such an activity to fruition yet. He needed to drink some water and rest a little longer before that but still, it would have given him quite the ego boost before he went to address Gerard and some of the others first.

Once dressed he wandered over to the bed and kissed the top of her head as he ran a hand over her hair. "Maybe I'll wake you, depends how cute you look sleeping." He replied with a wink. Then he turned and left to go find out what the other commanders wanted.

=== 2 hours passed ===

Caval was careful to open the door trying not to make too much noise. He was very diligent as he removed his gear and clothing except for his shirt. Then he made his way into the bedroom to see if Ivy was awake or sleeping, something he hoped she was doing it as she needed it so much. As did he.

When he entered, she was asleep, but it was almost as her ears had been trained for the steps his feet made on the ground beside the bed. She rolled over to where he was climbing in to bed, her eyes just barely open. "Hi," she said softly, reaching her hand to meet his.

Once he had left, it didn't take long for Ivy to drift asleep. The thoughts of what she and Caval had done made her smile easily, making rest a simple idea. Though, she had awoken a few times throughout the two hours with the British dreams, she calmed herself and reminded herself that it was only a dream and those men were dead now. The sight of Caval though, made them fade away and after a few playful moments she finally rolled back over so he could get into bed beside her. "How long do we have until I have to go?" she asked sleepily, wishing she didn't have to.

Holding her hand he was happy when he climbed into bed behind her. His fingers entwined with hers resting upon her stomach he would rub his thumb in it's half circle arch over her body. Pressing in he closed his eyes as he smelled her quickly becoming familiar scent, the feel of her body, her scent the sound of her breathing made him at peace and happy.

Squeezing her torso lightly against his he replied, "Just about five hours. You should get some more sleep." His advice was heartfelt and yet it conflicted with his own body. Sitting through a meeting that consisted of debate, drinking and thinking about her meant that now he laid there with his cock firm with a desire to satisfy himself with her body. At first he resisted the urge and then to see if she was even open to the idea Caval finally scooted forward in the bed and pushed his hips and his hard on against her rear. He made no other movement to entice her or wake her. In fact he was quite tired himself but he owed it to his own carnal desires to see if there was a chance of satisfaction before he fell asleep. Within his thoughts he looked forward to the day where he was fully rested and able to make love to Ivy as opposed to this awkward day.

When he replied she nuzzled him slightly, signifying that she had heard and understood him. She could feel the heat radiating off of his body even after coming in from the cool night air. She moved her hand to his face situated behind her head and caressed him sweetly. She felt the nudge of his growing bulge behind her. With a shake of her head she turned to face him, first placing a kiss upon his lips, it was chaste though, an attempt to fool him.

Her mouth then made its way to his neck, over his collar bones, then to his ear. "I did say whenever..." she whispered as one of her fingers trailed down his shoulder, past his stomach and to his growing member, only to run it tauntingly up and down ever so slowly. She contemplated continuing what she had begun earlier, taking him into the confines of her mouth, as it seemed he enjoyed that throughly. As she pondered it, Ivy changed from one finger to her hand, beginning to start the process. "How's four hours of sleep sound?" she asked, her voice filled with a lust that hadn't been there before. Ivy didn't await a reply though, instead she figured he wouldn't complain and moved her way down between his legs.

Her greedy mouth took him to the hilt in a moment, sucking gently at first but it soon turned rough, especially with the addition of her hand grasping his thighs, nails leaving half crescents along the skin.

Ivy had certainly said whenever, he was still getting used to the idea and he was tired. On the other hand her idea of what to do during this brief and special time off before their lives would get turned upside down was heavenly. "You did say that." He admitted as she kissed him and then began touching him so intimately.

Swallowing his eyes widened as she took him so completely in his mouth. Slowly he rocked his hips side to side as he moaned at her lustful need for him. His member came fully erect inside her mouth under her tempting attention. "Four hours ... sounds good. Fuck... Ivy..." His incoherent words continued to shoe his own lust. Moving one hand down to her head he gripped her short hair making sure she would not stop, he needed her, he needed release from all of his stress. His other hand went behind his head and propped his head up so that whenever his eyes were not squeezed shut from the delicious sensations shooting up his spine he could look down at the lovely young woman.

"Mmm, yes, half hour now and half hour before your duty." He teased her between gasps.

Gently he rocked his hard member into her mouth. He wanted to explore her body ever more, to feel her, hold her but right now all he wanted was for her to complete what she'd started.

And she would complete what she started, knowing fully that it would make him tense up and then relax. His idea of half before and half after made her grin. And watching the satisfaction spread across his face was worth the entire action. And as he moaned out, incoherently as it may be, Ivy knew he was enjoying himself as she sucked, licked, and played with him in her mouth.

She awaited his release hungrily, even through her just awoken haze. And once he had released she licked her lips and gave him a slight smile at the ecstasy that clearly showed upon his face. Ivy liked the random yelling as well, knowing that he couldn't exactly control himself when she teased and tempted him. She gave his swollen member one last drag of her mouth before moving back up to his chest.

"Come back tomorrow, okay?" she said lightly as she curled close into the warmth and strength of his panting body.

Losing himself in the abandoned joy of her being down on him he writhed wantonly. He growled as his body tensed up before releasing. It was an experience that left him panting and desiring to feel that again but right now he had a sexy woman sliding back up his body and curling against him. Her warm soft curvaceous body and all she had done for him swept away his exhaustion and replaced it with a hot need to hear her need for him. Her question was sweet but he wanted something more raw and rough than sweet.

Quickly he reached down and hooked his arm under her thigh to pull her leg up sharply, splaying her body so that her sex was exposed to the private world they had in that bedroom. "I'll always come back to you." He said with a heaviness to his voice as his other hand moved as well to her body. There was no soft inquiry or timidness this time as he quickly slid his fingers into her. In fact he wondered if his own sex retained it's hardness to enter her but for now he wanted to please her, knowing hearing her would help him retain or regain his ability to be in her if he could.

He looked deep into her eyes trying to see if she held the same desire as he. Watching her reaction he smiled at her lustfully. All the while he held her body down, one of his legs rubbing over the one his arm didn't already command.

Caval surprised her, but she had only been tired and sweet because she suspected he was in need of sleep more than she. Sliding his body against hers, his fingers filling her a combination or a sigh and a gasp came forth from her lips. Her eyes watched his though, his want, his need, the carnal desire to please her.

With a grin, she clenched the hand holding her leg tightly, her eyes shut once again, and his name once again fell from her lips wildly. "Cav...Caval. God damn." Her head pressed back into the mattress behind her as she moaned out for him. "Take me," she begged, wanting his heat inside hers, mixing and melding together.

A smile came easily, pleased with her reaction and he couldn't even think of sleep now, instead he was focused on Ivy. She had been so wonderful taking care of him that he could not help but to show her how much she fueled his carnal desire. He was vigorous as his fingers slid into her again and again, eventually sliding more fingers into her. Biting his lower lip he heard what she wanted but instead he denied her at first, just enjoying her but he was quickly finding that his manhood was more than capable to do just as she wished.

Still holding her upper leg up he eventually, after taking his time rubbing her body inside and out he then maneuvered to straddle her lower leg and while Ivy remained on her side her pushed her upper leg to wrap around his waist as he then took hold of his hardness and guided it into her. From this position he watched how her breasts bounce with each of his thrusts into her waiting body. He continued to hold onto her one leg pushing on her to give him as much access into her body as he could take. Quickly he built up his momentum as he happily found himself inside her tight body. At times closing his eyes and biting his lower lip he could not believe the wonder that she gave him. "Ivy... you feel so... good."

The bed rocked beneath them, Ivy throughly filled from tip to hilt of him. The position made him feel deeper than before. Her breathing was only moans now, heavy and loud. His eyes upon her made her feel better than anything he could do with his body. She basked in his attention, his eyes, his hands trailing along her, the constant thrusts of Caval.

Between the three of those things, she was on cloud nine, added with how he was being rough with her Ivy could find a better place to be. Her hands moved back to her own head, once again making her breast push outwardly. She licked her lips and closed her eyes tightly, her brain was on sensory overload. A fleeting thought wondered if they were ever going to get to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom