Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

"Sounds good to me," Said Ryan, and gave Gabriella a kiss on the forehead. Once Lilly was finished feeding, there was a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" called Gabriella's father.

"Of course," said Ryan. Ryan was surprised when Gabriella's father and mother walked in the door.

As soon as the baby was done feeding, Gabriella closed up her gown and let the little girl fall asleep in her arms. She smiled when she heard her father's voice and she looked up to see him come in, with her mother.

"Oh." She said, bristling slightly. "Hello." She looked cautiously at her mother and smiled at both of them. "Would you like to meet your granddaughter, Lilian Rose Morris?" She asked, looking down at her own daughter.

"Of course," said Gabriella's mom, as she walked over to her daughter. She had tears in her eyes, as she picked up the little child, "Oh, Gabby, I'm so sorry for the way I acted... She's so adorable... Can you forgive me?" She looked down and saw the ring on Gabriella's finger, "Is that what I think it is?" she asked with a smile.

Gabriella watched her mother pick up her daughter and relaxed her arms on her lap. At the request for forgiveness, Gabriella nodded and played with the ring on her finger absently. "Yes, it is." She said, now smiling to herself. "Ryan and I have decided to get married." In her mind she added spitefully 'and live like two hillbillies forever.' But she didn't say it and kept her expression pleasant. It was just the hormones on overdrive because of the change.

"That's wonderful," said Maria, "have you set a date?"

"Well, we want to get married as soon as possible so as soon as we get out of her we are going to head to the county clerk's office and get a marriage License, and then find someone to marry us," said Ryan.

Gabriella listened to them and laid back comfortably. "I'm glad that we finally have your support, Mother." She said, smiling slightly. She looked to her father. "What do you think, Daddy?" She asked. "Don't we just make a beautiful baby?"

"She is absolutely gorgeous," said James, as he took Lilly from her grandmother, "I hope you don't mind but, I've all ready started a trust fund for her."

"No, of course not," said Ryan.

Just then the doctor walked in, "Hello, Gabreilla," he said, "How are you feeling?"

Gabriella smiled. "Thank you, Daddy." She said quietly. When the doctor came in, she offered a week smile. "I'm sore, and tired." She told him, rubbing a hand over her sore stomach. "Really tired." She added, her eyes already drooping.

"OK, Well, you get some rest," said the Doctor, "Once, you get your strength back, I'll discharge you and Lillian."

James handed Lilly back to Ryan, "Well, Gabby, I think your mother and I will check in at the hotel and we'll be back later." James and Maria kissed Gabriella on the forehead and left.

Ryan then placed Lilly in her bassinet and Then sat down on the chair next to the bed and held Gabriella's hand. "You get some rest, Beautiful."

Gabriella watched everyone go, and her daughter being put into the bassinet. She remembered that they had decided to have Lilly in the room with her as much as possible.

"Ryan.. You should go home and get some rest. This can't have been easy on you." She brought her hand up to stroke his cheek. "You should get some sleep."

"OK..." he gave Gabriella a kiss on the lips and, "I'll see you both later." Ryan then drove home checked on the chickens. Then he cleaned up where Gabriella's water broke, then he went up stairs and crawled into bed.

Gabriella watched Ryan go and let the back of her bed go down. It seemed like forever before she could actually fall asleep, she was so unaccustomed to sleeping without Ryan beside her, even before he had been in the room. It was complete exhaustion that finally had her in dream land.

Ryan, too had trouble getting to sleep with out the warmth of Gabriella laying next to him. But, eventually sleep over took him. He woke up about four hours later, he then showered and changed clothes. He made few calls looking for someone to perform the wedding. Then he headed back to the hospital and walked into Gabriella's room

The nurse had handed Gabriella Lilly, and she was sitting up, feeding her daughter, with some judge show that she wasn't even watching on, when Ryan came in. The redhead looked up and brightened when the man walked in. "Hello there." She said, blowing him a kiss. "Sleep well?" She asked curiously.

Ryan blew his soon to be wife a kiss and smiled, "Not very well with out you. How about you? Feeling better?" He sat down in the rocking chair next to the bed and watch his daughter feed.

Gabriella smiled. She liked the sound of that. She looked down at her daughter and then back at him. "Mine was the same." She told him, pushing some hair out of her face. "I'm feeling a lot better today." She told him. "Do you think that we will be going home soon?" She asked him curiously.

"I'm positive we well be going home soon." said Ryan with a smile, "I made a few calls and found someone to do the ceremony. What would you think of having the wedding at the little pond in the woods behind the house, near the waterfall."

Gabriella liked the idea of taking their baby home soon. She liked thinking about installing their daughter into their lives where they were preparing for her. "That sounds amazing, Ryan." She said, smiling widely. "We only need a few people there, my parents and whoever you want to come."

Ryan gave Gabriella a sad smile when she said that he could invite whoever he wanted to the wedding, "Beautiful, the only family I have in this world is you and Lilly."

"I don't really have any friends," said Ryan, "When, I moved up here I pretty much just stayed to myself except for the woman that I use to entertain."

Gabriella didn't like thinking about the other women that he used to entertain, and she often wondered what would happen when they started to need money. "Well, then it will be a very small wedding, but I couldn't want anything more." She told him.

Ryan smiled and gave her an another kiss, "That'll be just fine." Soon the doctor came in to check on Gabriella and then said that they were free to go. After Gabriella got herself and Lilly dressed, they headed for home. First they stopped off at the County Clerk's office and got the wedding license.

Once they got home, Ryan called the wedding official, and he told Ryan that he was free that afternoon. Ryan said that would be good. Ryan then headed up to the nursery where Gabriella was with Lilly, "Good news, we can get married this afternoon."

Gabriella was just laying Lilly down when Ryan came in. She smiled and held her finger up to her lip as she walked lightly out of the room. The second they were out and the door was closed, Gabriella threw her arms around Ryan's neck and hugged him close. "That's wonderful, Sweetheart." She said excitedly, hugging him tight.

Ryan hugged her back, "I called your parents and they said they would be over soon. So, have you decided what you are going to wear?"

Back
Top Bottom