Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Gabriella smiled at Ryan and leaned against him slightly. "I thought I had more time to make myself something." She admitted. "But I will find something quick." She told him, assuring him that she would have something for their wedding.

"You wanted to make your own dress?" Said Ryan, "I didn't know that..." He gave her a hug. He then went and showered up he put on a nice black suit, with a white shirt and a navy blue tie. He heard a knock on the door and opened it and saw Gabriella's parents. He smiled, "Thank you both for coming."

"We wouldn't miss this for the world," said James.

"Where is Gabriella?" said Maria.

"She's in our room," said Ryan, "Top floor room at the end of the hall." Maria then headed upstairs.

Gabriella nodded. She watched him go and get ready, then, she went to shower and pick out a dress. She found a white sundress that flowed down to her ankles and a pair of of high heeled sandals. She put her hair up on top of her hand and was just doing her make-up when her mother came in.

"Hello, Mother." She said with a smile. "Would you like to go get Lilian while I finish up here?" She asked, working on her eye-make-up.

"Of course," Maria walked into the nursery next to the Bedroom. She picked up her granddaughter and walked into the bedroom, "You look so beautiful, Gabriella. I'm so happy for you. You've found a wonderful man who looks like he can provide a wonderful life for you and for my granddaughter."

Maria shook her head, "I don't know... I just thought you were throwing your life away. Your so talented, Gabby. I thought you'd be letting your talents go to waste."

Gabriella shrugged. "I can still use my talents, if I were to want to." She told her, as she turned to the door. "Come on. It's time for me to get married." She said, dropping the whole subject of her mothers lack of understanding.

While Gabreilla and her mother were upstairs the wedding officail and his wife arrived. "Tom," said Ryan, "this is my soon to be wife, Gabreilla and my mother in law, Maria. And the little one is my daughter, Lilly."

"Nice to meet you all," said Tom.

Ryan smiled as Gabriella slipped her arm through his, "OK. Let's get this show on the road." Ryan then walked Gabriella over to her father. Then he gave her a peck on the cheek, "See you in a bit." Ryan and Tom lead the group out to the pond. Then Maria, Lilly, and the official's wife, Kristy, who was carrying a camera. Then, bringing up the rear was Gabriella and James.

"I'm so happy for you, Gabby," said James.

Gabriella watched everyone go in front of her and she bit her lip nervously. She was finally getting married, she was surprised she and Ryan hadn't done this before Lilly was born. "Thank you, Daddy." She said as they started walking after everyone. She couldn't wait to get the whole thing over with. Then, she would finally be Ryan's wife.

A little later, Ryan and the official, Tom, were at the pond waiting for Gabriella and James to walk up to them. Ryan smiled when he saw Gabriella walking through the woods toward him. She looked like a princess. Once, Gabreilla and James when in front of them Tom began, "We are gathered here today to witness the joining of Ryan Travis Morris and Gabriella Rose Hawthorn in holy matrimony. Marriage is a supreme sharing of experience, and an adventure in the most intimate of human relationships. It is the joyous union of two people whose comradeship and mutual understanding have flowered in romance. Today, Ryan and Gabriella proclaim their love and commitment to the world. Who brings Gabriella to stand beside Ryan?

"Her mother and I," said James. James then gave Gabriella back to Ryan and kissed her on her cheek. Then he went to stand next to Maria who was holding Lilly

Tom Continued, "Ryan and Gabriella, life is given to each of us as individuals, and yet we must learn to live together. Love is give to us by our family and friends. We learn to love by being loved. Learning to love and living together is one of life's greatest challenges and is the shared goal of a married life. But a husband and wife should not confuse love of worldly measures for even if worldly success is found, only love will maintain a marriage. Mankind did not create love; love is created by God. The measure of true love is a love both freely given and freely accepted, just as God's love of us is unconditional and free.

Today truly is a glorious day the Lord hath made - as today both of you are blessed with God's greatest of all gifts - the gift of abiding love and devotion between a man and a woman. As you travel through life together, I caution you to remember that the true measure of success, the true avenue to joy and peace, is to be found within the love you hold in your hearts. I would ask that you hold the key to your heart very tightly. Within the Bible, nothing is of more importance that love. We are told the crystalline and beautiful truth: "God is Love". We are assured that "Love conquers all". It is love, which brings you here today, the union of two hearts and two spirits. As your lives continue to interweave as one pattern, remember that it was love that brought you here today, it is love that will make this a glorious union, and it is love which will cause this union to endure.

Would you both please face each other and join hands."

Then, Ryan and Gabriella turned toward each other and took each others hands, then Tom said, "Ryan, do you take Gabriella to be your wife, to love, honor, cherish and protect her, till death do you part?"

"I do," said Ryan.

"Gabriella, do you take Ryan to be your Husband, to love, honor, cherish and protect him till death do you part?" said Tom.

Gabriella was happy to see Ryan waiting for her. She smiled at him. When her father gave her away, she simply glanced back at him, then turned back to Ryan.

She listened to the man that was marrying them, and she vowed, then and there, that she would do whatever she could to be the best wife for the man. She would love him forever, that she knew.

She nearly cried when Ryan said the two words 'I do' and glanced over at Tom when it was her turn. Looking deeply into Ryan's eyes, she replied with "I do." In a throaty whisper.

"May I have the rings please," asked Tom. Ryan reached into his pocket and handed Tom the two wedding bands, and Then he continued, "Wedding rings are an outward and visible sign of an inward spiritual grace, signifying to all the uniting of this man and this woman in marriage. Ryan place the ring on Gabriella's finger and repeat after me."

Ryan took a wedding band from Tom and slide it onto Gabriella's finger until it rested next to the engagement ring.

Then, Tom said, "I, Ryan, take thee Gabriella, to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore."

Ryan said, "I, Ryan, take thee Gabriella, to be my wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore."

Tom looked at Gabriella, "Gabriella place the ring on Ryan's finger and repeat after me 'I, Gabriella, take thee Ryan, to be my Husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore.' "

Gabriella felt the ring slip over her finger and she wondered when Ryan had gotten the rings so quickly. She looked down at the wedding band before taking the one for him and putting it over his finger.

"I, Gabriella, take thee Ryan, to be my Husband. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you forevermore." She said, watching his eyes as she spoke the words.

Tom continued, "Ryan and Gabriella, as the two of you come into this marriage uniting you as husband and wife, and as you this day affirm your faith and love for one another. I would ask that you always remember to cherish each other as special and unique individuals, that you respect the thoughts, ideas and suggestions of one another. Be able to forgive, do not hold grudges, and live each day that you may share it together - as from this day forward you shall be each others home, comfort and refuge, your marriage strengthened by your love and respect. Ryan and Gabriella in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, the giving of these rings and the joining of your hands. By the power vested in me by the State of California, I now declare you to be husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Ryan smiled and kissed her. Ryan and Gabriella then turned to face her parents and Tom said, "I'm pleased to introduce Mr and Mrs. Ryan Morris." Then the two newlyweds posted for a picture in front of the waterfall. A picture that would end up on the mantle over the fireplace

Gabriella was smiling when Ryan kissed her, and she posed happily for the picture. When that was done, she took her daughter in her arms and looked toward the house. She was so happy to be there with her family, her husband and daughter, her parents. She was happy to be with everyone that was important to her.

"Who's hungry?" Gabriella said with a wide smile. She looked at the waterfall one last time and then at the group.

Maria was surprised by Gabriella's question then she turned to Ryan, "You taught her to cook? I tried to teach her for years but she was never interested."

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "She wanted to make a cake and next thing I know she's learning how to roast a turkey. You and James should come up for Thanksgiving. She makes a great turkey."

Maria smiled as they all walked back to the house. Tom and his wife left

Gabriella laughed and shook her head. "You wouldn't believe what I've been taught." She said when they got to the house. "I even take care of the chickens." She said, laughing softly as she laid Lilly in the bassinet that they'd gotten for the living room. "So what do we want to eat?" She asked, turning to look at everyone.

"Really?" asked Maria, when Gabriella mentioned the chickens.

"Oh yes," said Ryan, "At first she was just feeding them. Then, she started to collect the eggs. Up until a couple of months ago. She took a break when she was at her biggest. But now that Lilly's here I suspect she'll be back out there tending the chicken's after our 5 mile run each morning."

They walked into the living room and Ryan said, "How about you suprise us? But nothing to fancy, OK?" He gave his wife a kiss before she went into the kitchen area.

Maria and James sat down on the love seat while Ryan sat in the chair next to Lilly's bassnet, so he could look at his little one, "You have a very nice home here, Ryan."

"Thank you," he said.

"So, How did you make your money anyway?" asked James.

"Investments, sir," said Ryan, "I was a broker in New York at a big firm. I had a keen eye for know a good investment from a bad. I was able to avoid the pitfalls that gobbled up some of my colleagues. I made myself and my clients a lot of money. I pretty much don't have to work a day for the rest of my life."

"Why did you move out here?" asked Maria.

"Well, It's always been a dream of mine to build a cabin like this and once I got the money, I did."

Gabriella nodded went and into the kitchen. She wasn't exactly happy that already on her wedding day she was in the kitchen doing things by herself. She was still hormonal, maybe more so than before, and that explained why she was silently crying as she started to work on making the Sheppard's Pie.

It seemed to take her forever before she was done, and by then the tears had dried, leaving her eyes red, which she saw when she looked into her reflection on the toaster. Knowing she couldn't go back out there when she looked like a mess, she took a seat at the table and tried to concentrate on relaxing.

Ryan could smell dinner cooking and he excused himself to go see if Gabriella needed a hand. He walked in the room and saw his wife sitting at the table, "Gabby?" he asked, "Is something wrong?"

Ryan could see that her eyes were red from crying. It broke his heart to see his wife like that. "Did you need some help with dinner? I hope you don't mind me keeping your parents company will you were cooking."

Gabriella shook her head. She didn't want to admit something so stupid, but she didn't want to lie to her husband. "I.. I was hurt that you just let me go cook.. On my wedding day, the day I got home from the hospital from having your daughter. It just doesn't seem like the kind of day I should be cooking." She explained, just before she started to cry again.

Back
Top Bottom