Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Ryan comforted her, "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie... I would have been willing to cook but you seemed like you wanted to so badly that I didn't stop you. Tell you what... How about you let me finish up and you go spend some time with your folks and that beautiful baby girl."

Gabriella shook her head. "I know I said it. And I don't know why I'm so upset about it. It just hit me when you kissed me and let me go off to the kitchen alone." She explained, wiping her eyes. "It's just about done." She sniffled and wiped her cheeks with two fingers. "I can finish it.."

"OK," he said as he gave her another kiss. He started to set the table while she finished dinner. He went to the fridge and opened a bottle of sparkling white grape juice. He walked up and kissed her again, "I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

Gabriella kissed him and then stood up to check that the food was cooking completely. When he came to kiss her, she nodded and gave him a small smile. "I always do." She said, standing on her toes to give him a soft kiss. "Forgive me for being too emotional?" She asked him.

"You bet," he said as he gave her another kiss. A short time later, Ryan walked into the living room to let his in-laws know that dinner was ready. Saw that Lilly was asleep so He left her in the living room. Ryan pulled out Gabriella's chair and slid her up to the table.

Ryan kissed her on the cheek before they stared to eat. They all had a good time talking and laughing. Soon, dinner was over and Gabriella's parents anounced that they were going to leave. They said there good byes and left Ryan and Gabriella alone with Lilly. Ryan told Gabriella to go in the living room and relax while he took care of cleaning up the kitchen.

By the time Gabriella got into the living room, Lilly was up and cooing. She was hungry, so Gabriella sat on the couch and brought the baby to her, to feed her. By the time it was done, both girls were asleep on the couch.

After Ryan finished up in the kitchen, he walked into the living room and found both of his girls asleep on the couch. He took Lilly up to her room first. Then he carried Gabriella upstairs and and laid her down on the bed. He stripped off her clothes then his own. Then he curled up to her and fell asleep.

After six weeks of parenthood, Gabriella was finally cleared by her doctor as completely healthy and recovered. That meant one big thing for the young woman. She could finally, finally after two long months, make love to her husband. Because the doctor had warned them that having sexual intercourse before the six weeks were up could harm Gabriella, they'd stayed away from doing anything too physical though she was always eager to pleasure her husband. Now, finally, they could go back to the old routine.

With a shopping bag filled with a dress for Lilly and a negligee for Gabriella, the girl hurried into the house, excited to see the little girl that changed every day and her husband.

Lilly still slept all day, only waking up to eat, so the new parents managed to get plenty done and have time for each other. So, Gabriella didn't know if she'd find her daughter awake or asleep.

Ryan was in the living room, playing on the floor with Lilly when Gabriella came back in with a shopping bag. He turned and saw her and he smiled, and picked up Lilly, "Hey, Lilly Bear. Look who's home!" Ryan walked over with Lilly and gave his wife a kiss, "How'd it go at the doctor's?"

Gabriella smiled at her husband and daughter, kissing her husband then Lilly. "It went well. All is taken care of." With a soft laugh, she waved the bag. "I got some things." She told him, winking. "Wanna see what I got for our Lilly Flower?" She asked.

Ryan smiled when she said that every thing was all taken care of. He was glad that she was all clear. He couldn't wait to see what she had bought for herself but first.... "Of course... I swear she is getting more and more beautiful each day... Just like you... Just look at you, and you were worried you wouldn't get your body back," He gave a kiss on the cheek.

Gabriella had lost all of her baby weight. The runs and extra work outs that she had started really helped her tone herself up. "She's a beauty. She just got lucky, having a relatively attractive mother and a wildly attractive father." She said, leaning forward to take the dress she'd bought the girl out of the bag. It was pale pink and light blue, with birds and flowers on the front. "What do you think?" She asked. "Too cute, right?" She asked, looking at her daughter as she reached for the dress herself. "Lilly thinks so."

Ryan smiled when Gabriella took the dress out, "It looks great." said Ryan and he laughed a little as Lilly reached for it, "She sure does. She's got her mother's eye for fashion. How about I put her down for her nap and then you can show me what else you bought today?"

Gabriella smiled. "You go do that. I will have it ready for you when you get back." She told him, leaning forward to kiss her daughter. "Sleep well, Baby." She whispered to the girl just before they left to get Lilly down. Once she was alone, Gabriella undressed quickly and slid on the lower calf length see-through 'dress'. It had a pattern like a dragon, that wound over her body, covering her nipples, and the apex of her thighs, but everything else was clear. She had on a thong the same soft green color, both of which matched her eyes, and her high heels. She fluffed her hair so that she was all ready for her husband.

Ryan had little trouble getting Lilly to sleep. She was such a good baby. Then he turned on the baby monitor and headed to the bedroom next door. He walked into the bedroom and saw Gabriella standing there, he said, "Whoa..." then he walked up to her, "Excuse me miss... But you are going to have to go, my wife is home and if she catches you in here she is going to kick your ass..." He gave her a smile.

Gabriella smiled as her husband walked in. She did a slow spin and then took the step closer to him, slipping her arms around his shoulder. "She'd be welcome to try." She said, bringing her lips close to his. "It's been two months. You've got to be dying to have someone in your bed and in your arms." She told him, before putting her lips against his ears. "To have someone wrap around you. Would you really turn someone away?"

Ryan smiled as Gabriella walked up to him and talked to him so sensually. His cock got instantly hard. He turned his head to kiss her on the lips, "I love you so much, Gabriella." Ryan then started to take his clothes off.

"Me too..." he said as soon as he was naked. "You know there is one thing we really haven't talked about... How soon do you want to have another baby?"

Gabriella looked at him with a smile, eager for what was going to come. "I don't know." She said, biting her lip as she ran her hand over his naked body. "How soon do you want to have another baby?" She asked him curiously.

"I was thinking we could wait a couple years..." He gave her a kiss, "I've got some condoms in my drawer until you get some birth control pills." He then took hold of her dress and started to pull it over her head.

Gabriella nodded. "I think that's smart." She said, lifting her arms into the air. "I'm already on birth control, and it's not the pills... So forget the condoms." She giggled softly and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him toward their bed.

He dropped her dress on the floor, and Ryan was a little surprised when she said she was already on birth control..."Well, you little sneak..." He allowed her to take him over to the bed and He smiled as he took down her tiny thong. Then, he started to kiss her.

Back
Top Bottom