Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Harem(Enter at your own risk)

Re: Luna fan club <3

Females are not allowed to be homosexual? Regardless. I believe I should merge Luna's fan topic with Luna's harem. Both are devoted to her, and I don't think we need more threads about this. And yes, people told her to stop but she ignored them.

Anywho, I'll be taking my leave of these Luna-centric threads now. You may celebrate her in her Harem.

[-Odyssey-] said:
Ilovegoatse said:
Kawamura is expressing his opinion as well. Or is that not allowed if you do not agree with the party Anansi?
Its off topic. <3

No hate allowed. ^^
Exactly.
Seriously, post something positive or get the fuck off.

Ilovegoatse said:
Females are not allowed to be homosexual? Regardless. I believe I should merge Luna's fan topic with Luna's harem. Both are devoted to her, and I don't think we need more threads about this. And yes, people told her to stop but she ignored them.

Anywho, I'll be taking my leave of these Luna-centric threads now. You may celebrate her in her Harem.
Links or it didn't happen.

This is her personal thread for sex slavery.

Terrible call.

Luna's Yearbook

Positive posts only. :-|
If you have any negative remarks, stuff them up your ass and waddle to pvp, good day.

Ilovegoatse said:

They are however not the same thing, one was made by Luna so she could actively participate in it, yet the other was for the purpose of celebrating Luna. It comes off like you want Kawa to persist in furthering drama where drama does not belong by creating a more generalized setting and taking away power from poor Odyssey.

One and only one gets to exist on the entire site, and no derivative threads either, you got something to say thats positive do it in the single fan thread or I will come down on you lot. You got bitchin to do bout her, you take it to pvp. I want the bullshit to end people, and quit razzing on goatse he has shit to deal with, keep your Luna love to yourself, no Luna fanaticism or jihads.

Back
Top Bottom