Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Harem(Enter at your own risk)

[-Odyssey-] said:
Vergil said:
Ilovegoatse said:
She's banned for a week.
That's way too harsh...
Banned for what exactly? And a week?

Hence my thread.

:facepalm:
Its an opinion/democracy.

They thought she was being stupid, but I'm sure others disagree.

Its gay...

Can't we just start saying 'it's so black'?

I think I would like that better. :3

[-Odyssey-] said:
Vergil said:
Ilovegoatse said:
She's banned for a week.
That's way too harsh...
Banned for what exactly? And a week?

Hence my thread.

:facepalm:
Its an opinion/democracy.

They thought she was being stupid, but I'm sure others disagree.

Its gay...
I'm just disappointed in this site... Didn't expect that here...

You're completely ignoring the legitimate reason I gave you, alright. Mind you, if any other member started tossing around 'faggot,' 'nigger,' 'spic,' etc. I'd be chasing after them too. If you had been here in the past, you would notice when Luna was being called names based on race by another member, we acted upon it and defended her.

Thats how I speak; they speak.

The only hateful things I saw were from people who couldn't mind their business.

They got banned for daily banter.

How about we call it for what it was, shit. No black comments, or gay, or anything, no ones coming out smelling like roses and its annoying it had to happen as it did. Learn from it, complaining and criticizing solves nothing. In the end you go forward or you dwell causing future shit, how about we do something productive with it and use it to grow rather than dwelling on, or adding to the pile.

Vergil said:
I'm just disappointed in this site... Didn't expect that here...

I'm getting mildly annoyed.

Luna is disliked because she acted stupid on this site. She attention whored. She used slurs even against those who defended others using them against her.

Stop pretending she's a great martyr and that this site is awful because she's being cruelly treated. It's not cute. It's not even correct. I don't need to see three others doing what Luna usually does. Let her play the victim just by herself.

At times Luna is a victim, in many recent events both sides were wrong. Seriously folks its done, let it go so this doesnt become some big bs issue, a week isn't that long. She will be back and hopefully better for it, thus others should try to be better or at least allow the chance for it.

Luna fan club <3

You may have a temper, but I have yet to see you beg for help.

I respect you. I have yet to see you contradict yourself. I've been here since BM started despite the popular belief.

You made funny topics each day in GD and they amused me. You just shared your life with us.

You treat your slaves like gold. xD

You're nice, smart, funny and a great writer. You have good morals and trust easily.

Luna, you're just an awesome friend.

Please go back to being active and make GD topics each day.

-Odyssey

Re: Luna fan club <3

Luna, me and Bast love ya to death.
Your posts are packed full of vitamin common sense! ;)

Yes.

Including the ones in which you throw a fit for being called a nigger and then immediately go around saying it's okay to use 'faggot' in every day speech and the word 'gay' as the same as 'stupid, bad, etc'.

When will this get moved to PvP? Martyr complexes are not cute.

Kawamura said:
Yes.

Including the ones in which you throw a fit for being called a nigger and then immediately go around saying it's okay to use 'faggot' in every day speech and the word 'gay' as the same as 'stupid, bad, etc'.

When will this get moved to PvP? Martyr complexes are not cute.
Links or it didn't happen. <33

[-Odyssey-] said:
Luna's rps are great too. <3
They're the best.
I Love reading them. She always has great roleplayers roleplaying with her that just makes he rp epic.

Kawamura, they are expressing their opinions. Regardless of the accuracy or lack there of as you see it isnt the focus. Its not attacking anyone or anything they are just celebrating someone. Thus they arent doing anything pvp worthy. You on the other hand are nearing the line of harrasment.

Kawamura is expressing his opinion as well. Or is that not allowed if you do not agree with the party Anansi?

Vergil said:
[-Odyssey-] said:
Luna's rps are great too. <3
They're the best.
I Love reading them. She always has great roleplayers roleplaying with her that just makes he rp epic.
She did a Black Blood Brothers rp with me, and it was awesome!

Ilovegoatse said:
Kawamura is expressing his opinion as well. Or is that not allowed if you do not agree with the party Anansi?
Its off topic. <3

No hate allowed. ^^

[-Odyssey-] said:
Ilovegoatse said:
Its off topic. <3

No hate allowed. ^^
It's not hate, my dear. It's just a simple opinion. :] We all celebrate in our own ways.

Ilovegoatse said:
Also, proof of Luna using 'faggot' as an insult:

Luna said:
Bast usually likes fagbags.

Luna said:
Bast is a faggot.

If I plant her in the ground a faggot tree would sprout.

Bast=Faggotry

Luna said:
Faggots like yourself?
She called a female friend a faggot.

Why are you taking it literal?

Did you ASK NICELY for her to stop?

Ilovegoatse said:
A fan club is generally a group of admirers, not those trying to sow discord. I mean I merely was talking in a thread was asked to leave, didnt and I was banned, I never said it was harassment, just was heading there. I mean Kawa is now following them to continue drama that should die frankly, or do you want to keep it alive dear goatse? I mean if they ask Kawa to leave, would Kawa do so or would Kawa persist?

Back
Top Bottom