Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna's Harem(Enter at your own risk)

Omg, Trygon VS Narpy! ULTIMATE FLAME WAR!!

Hey, Akuma. I'll repy once you start the other rp, mkay?

Luna said:
Omg, Trygon VS Narpy! ULTIMATE FLAME WAR!!

Hey, Akuma. I'll repy once you start the other rp, mkay?

I've completely forgot what the other one was, I've just been mmoing all day maybe that's why.

Oh, you kidding? He'd be rearranging faces when he steps in there.

Then again... I somehow just had a thought. What if you two were to rip someone at the same time? Dude, that is an owning I think would achieve the level of Legendary to near Godlike standards.

It would have to be someone formidable though. Someone who provides standard arguments.

Not to mention have facts that are relevant and has a point. In other words, it would have to be either put up or shut up in the faces of those two.

Weee.....I spent all weekend getting from 67 on my game to 85 ^^ All in one night.

Now to bug dollie to get me to lv 90 XD.

~Pokes luna.~ Hehehehehe.

No Ahriu I stopped talking to cause she rated me out on a stupid reasion hence why i was banned on DRP.

Also Dollie is Dollie_Forgotten off of DRP I forget how her name is spelled.

In regards to Narpy and Trygon ripping on people...

Then again... I somehow just had a thought. What if you two were to rip someone at the same time?

Shit would implode. Everywhere.

-poke-

Luna?

You're not on aim...or darker...or anything...

Your phone is off...

That status worries me.

Luna? You hidden?

Luna.

I know you're banned for a week for breaking a rule thats been unclear but when you get back...

Just know I like you.

I know others like you too.

Actually, I'm going to make a Luna fan club...

Tommorow, mkay?

So when you get back you'll feel better...

Harassing members outside PVP, tossing around hateful words outside PVP, multiple complaints about her behavior. Attempting to start drama on many occasions, and things like that.

Back
Top Bottom