Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Fit In (RainbowxRude)

When Zach took her hand Kerii looked over at him, smiling a bit. It used to embarass her when he did that, but now she loved it. She felt like it showed people he was hers and she was his. She couldn't believe what they had just gotten away with doing. Just the thought of it made her blush quite a bit.

She was looking foward when he began to kiss her, and it surprised her quite a bit. She blushed thought kissed him back, though made the kiss short. They shouldn't really even be holding hands in class, let alone kissing. She was blushing a bit when she looked over to him. She didn't really know what to say or if ot say anything at all.

Samantha was pleased when she heard him groan like that. She then knew she had made the correct decision. She continued just teasing the tip of his member. Then she took more in her mouth, sucking on it as she did so until she was about half way down. She then pulled back, and went down again, this time taking a bit more in and comtinued doing so until she could get his entire member in her mouth.

She continued like this for a bit then began rubbing her tongue along the bottom of his member and when she got to the tip she would quickly lick at the tip. it was obvious she was good at this. But then again she had more practice that Kerii would have. She looked up at him, quite happy to be doing this for him. But then again she would do anyhting to please him, he just didn't know why.

Zach was a little upset that the kiss ended quickly but he stayed close and kept his hand locked with hers. His GPA wasn't hard to maintain at this point in his senior year. He could get away with paying more attention to his girlfriend. Especially since, if his deal with the publisher went through, he wouldn't have to even go to college. His life was going perfectly. It seemed like nothing could go wrong. (We need a plot twist...)

Sam seemed to be enjoying the feelings that she was giving him quite a bit. She knew everything that excited him and she loved to do them. But sometimes that was a bad thing when he was trying to simply have some emotionless sex. Still, he managed to keep from feeling more than friendship for the girl. But right now, he couldn't last long at all. When she licked at the head of his length he bit his lip, ready to cum already.

"Mm...Sam...I am going to cum if you keep that up. Where do you want it? On you? Or do you want to swallow it?" His smirk grew rather wide as he looked down at the sexy blond bobbing on his length. "Then maybe I will be nice and rough with you like you seem to enjoy. Bondage and maybe a gag if you feel like being noisy?"

((Sorry I've been lagging on the posts lately. ><;; I've been busy with school and sewing and such.))

Kerii didn't even try to move away from him after the kiss, though a couple staring people did make her continue to blush. Considering how smart they both were and the fact that he was popular with the students, so no one would tell on him, and the teachers liked her so they wouldn't suspect a thing, this was the most perfect thing. ((Indeed, we really do.))

Samantha was enjoying this even if she wasn't getting any pleasure at the moment. She tried to let him know that she really liked him, without coming right out and saying it, but he still never got it. She was on the verge of just telling him and maybe that would work. She highly doubted he would return her feelings because of his obcession with Kerii, but she figured she could always hope.

She smirked a bit as he said he was going to cum soon. She paused for a moment. "Hmm... on me." She said quickly then went back to her task at hand. She looked up at him, quite pleased that he would be rough with her like she liked. He was the only one that knew that was how she liked it, She smiled a bit as he mentioned a gag. "Mmhmm." She said, hoping he would get that she would like that.

(I have an idea or two for drama between the two of them.)

James couldn't last much longer after all of the effort she had put into making him cum. And he had no problem with giving her what she wanted when she said that she wanted it on her. So he grabbed the back of her head roughly, pulling her off of his length by her hair. Then he moved his hand to his length just as her lips left him. He stroked himself quickly for a few moments before groaning, his seed shooting onto her face. He couldn't help but groan with pleasure as he reached a very enjoyable orgasm. Sam always spoiled him when they had sex. She was a good friend.

But then he remembered his promise to be rough. So he pushed her onto her back rather hard and smirked. "Take off everything Sam...I wanna see you naked and wanting before I tie you up." He grabbed his bag, pulling two belts and a headband that most people used for tennis. Sam would recognize them as the toys he used for tying her up.

Back
Top Bottom